Xyzaq

Sports

If there's a sports I excel in, that would be badminton, if I do say so myself. tongue.gif I learned quite a useless but awesome trick- the scoop, where you scoop the ball (shuttlecock) with the racket. It's just used to impress people- tongue.gif well, no. I am lazy to reach and pick it up by hand.

The only sport I enjoy playing is Badminton. I play for my school's team and it's so much fun.

Not a fan of sports personally. In my country where everyone's a footballhead (And no, not like Arnold from Hey Arnold!), it is a widely considered unpopular opinion to not have seen the night's game.

Ironically I'm heavily into strength building (not body building. I don't want to look like an over-inflated flesh balloon). I guess I like swimming, too. But not on a competitive level, more on a "It's a great way to cool off after all these reps!" kinda way.

I enjoy target shooting with my rifles or using my long bow...

My favorite sport to do is archery, though I haven't done it in a while now due to a lack of money. I also do fencing from time to time.

I also do fencing from time to time.

Now there something I haven't done in a while...

I like ice hockey. I used to like Heavyweight boxing until Mike Tyson bit off his opponent's ear in the ring. How classless and tasteless.

Muhammed Ali is my number one sports hero.

Track/Field and Cross Country are my favorite sport. I usually run around a 3 mile course every day for cross country pretty well, but I suck at sprinting. I guess you could say I'm better at sprinting than some people, but stamina's my best trait.

I remember the years ago when I played tennis. I didn't like it, and it was horrible. Coach kinda sucked so I guess that played a role in tennis as well. >.>

I only play badminton for fun with my friends, not competitive or anything. Though, I hate it whenever the birdie hits my head...and that happens frequently...

I also do fencing from time to time.

I fenced for like half a year and I've also climbed a few years. I'm not doing anything now

I used to swim competitively, but quit b/c of depression. I still love the sport, though.

I was on the tennis team for a while, as well, but I sucked.

If it counts, I used to go to dance classes. It didn't go so bad for me, but I had to give up so I could study to get into college. sad.gif

used to train handball but had to quit because of an injury, at the moment just doing some easy downhill biking

I ran cross-country when I was in middle school, but I haven't really played any sports in years. Today, I'm more of an avid sport viewer. College basketball is my personal favorite. I am so ready for the season to start soon!

Sports are toxic to me... mostly because I suck at all of them and would get criticized for ruining the game blink.gif

When I was younger I played basketball and then after that tennis.

I'd really like to start playing volleyball.

Non-competitive horse riding (especially stuff like cross-country), but other than that I'm not a terribly sporty person. Well, unless you count esports. If I had the opportunity you can bet I'd be going to tournaments on a regular basis.

I've practiced horse back riding (show-jumping) for nine years and track and field for six months. Both are really fun!

I played Volleyball when I was in high school. I was part of the varsity for a while but I quit because of unsupportive people. I still enjoy watching volleyball though. I want to get back into the sport but it is really the least of my priorities at the moment.

I don't play any sports now. (too lazy lol)

But when I was in year 10/11 in school, I did Hockey and Fencing (as in sword fighting fencing) and even horse riding. (which I also did when I was a younger child)

My school had this thing on a friday afternoon where instead of having regular lessons, we would do an "enrichment" -in years 7/8/9 you could choose less "active" things such as band club, gaming, arts, ect.

But for the older years, a sport activity was compulsory. Probably to make up for the people who didn't choose P/E as an elective class to still get excersise. xd.png

But I turned out to be pretty good at fencing, surprisingly. Especially since I am right handed, but fenced with my left hand. o.O

But I do remember how awkward and hot the outfits were, that's the one thing I didn't like so much. >.<