523ponygirl

Secret Hatchlings

Do you like this RP idea?  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Selina glided through the air, savoring the last of the heat as it disappated into the night sky. The stars were wheeling overhead, and she gazed longingly at them, wondering what lay at the distant points of light. She flew high above the forest, the moon glimmering on a stream far below where fish swam busily. Sparks danced suddenly from below her, littl gems falling from a tree to the ground where they lay glimmering in the moonlight.

Selina dived at the glimmer, intrigued by the beauty of the gems. She landed and approached touching the gems with a claw. moonstones... she thought looking up suddenly and spotting the shape above her. It was talking quietly to itself, and some more gems fell to the ground.

Selina considered leaving well enough alone, but her good nature got the better of her and she ran forward, spreading her wings and taking off so that she could perch in a pine next to the crying dragons.

She perched there and looked at the crying dragon trying to be comforting.

"Are you alright?" she asked softly, trying to not make the other angry for the intrusion. "Do you need help?"

(Shes talking to Luna)

(We are in a desert right?)

((Nah we are in a cave in the forset, near the mountains I believe. I don't have much to type since my character is trying to sleep :3))

Luna looked at the dragon and could feel she was okay. "Helo" Luna said as Shine disapeared. "I'm Luna, who are you?" She smiled quickly wipping her tears away. "I'm not hurt or anything it's just a bunch of personal problems." Luna noticed the branches each had a few moonstone tears on them.

Selina smiled gently and nodded.

"My names Selina. It's nice to meet you Luna." She said, trying to keep the conversation casual.

"I know you said it was personal but is there anything I can do to help? Do you want to talk about it maybe or something?" She didn't really know what else to do without more information, but she wouldn't just leave this nice dragon crying all alone in the wilderness.

Chronos flew away from the cave roof, and landed on a tree near Luna. "Hi," she whispered. She folded her wings, and put her staff down. She meant no harm. "I'm Chronos. You can call me Chro for short." Chronos added.

Luna smiled "Nice to meet you to too." Luna looked out into the night then back. "No, I just don't know what to do. What would you as a outsider, do if someone among those you love kept forcing you away from them?" She saw Chronos land "Hey Chronos" She smiled at her. She never would have run her out. "I don't know why she ran you out and made you leave the cave. Your a healer and a good dragon and you even were in need of food." Luna looked around. Shine appeared through the air but didn't become real. "She probably thought you would challenge her rank as a healer." Shine rolled his eyes. "Maybe she can't help it, it seems to run in her family" He hovered near the branch. Shine began to get angry and the air around him began to get cold. He once again became invisible so he wouldn't freeze everyone. "I wish I could give you some food Chronos, but when I left I didn't take anything." Luna growled but tried to hide it. "I shouldn't have left them, but she always makes me the monster, the cold hearted and stubbon evil dragon that won't listen to anyone else, and it's all I do..." "Maybe I shouldn't, maybe if I realy was the monster she wanted me to be." Luna quickly shook the thought "Every time were in a fight and she has made me out to be the complete monster, she goes and cries about her parent like the only one, like the only hatchling that lost everything, but we all did.." Luna looked up knowing tears were about to come from her eyes "Were do I go when I can't go back? and there is no other place in the world for me?" Luna knew that she had just met the dragons, but she looked to them for advice. She wasn't a adult and she knew it. They were older and probaly wiser, even shine was still a hatchling after all.

(( Shine is a spirit: info: he is a star dragon and Luna's friend, the air is always freezing around him because the star that chose him when he was living died long ago. He is nearly 800 years old but slipped between reality so he esentaily ceased to exist durring that time. Once he met Luna he established a connection with her were they could talk mentaly so he is her spirit dragon too. Spirit dragons can give their powers to the dragons that they are bonded too. :backstory ofshine: Shine was chosen becuase of his strength and fire breathing and resistance abilities by a star that was very bright. When the star went out somhow Shine died. He never remembers being alive. So now the air around him turns cold instead of hot like the fire that used to gard him. He still can breath mass walls of fire and is resistant to fire. He sometimes give this ability to Luna.))

((Luna Is a star dragon, she glows at night and can only shoot commets at night otherwise the energy used to shoot them makes her pass out. At night it is quickly regenerated and can be seen by how much it is glowing. She has green wings now and has to pick up a stone to throw a commit, the commit is only the size of the stone and used a lot of energy.)) ((backstory for her: She was abandoned with the hatchlings, she was once frozen by Shimmer and nearly killed. Then Shine and Toni rescued her before she had died. Shine flew her to a tree in starlight and unfroze her and layed her down. Then a star chose Luna. It made her grow and increased all her skills as well as healed her so she could survive. She grew to the size of Shimmer. Then her wings grew so that she could fly. She has been gliding for sometime but now can actualy fly.)) ((This is for everyone who is new to catch them up to date on my characters))

Selina thought for a moment, trying to come up with a solution. SHe nodded to the other dragon, Chronos, and continued to think.

"I suppose that after enough times of being forced away, I would have to eventually give up and focus on living my life. I woldn't want to continue chasing after someone that didn't want me there, no matter how much I loved them." she shrugged a bit. "I don't know what the answer should be, only what I would do. It also depends on a lot so I can't really say what I would do with any certainty."

"Ya I guess so." Luna looked at the dragons and then the area "Where are you from?" Luna needed to know the area.

Selina shrugged again, glancing at the moon overhead.

"Here, there, nowhere really." She answered. She shook her head and looked at Luna again.

"I don't really have a home, but I was born in the twilight realm in its version of the plains north of here. I suppose thats where I'm from then." She shrugged again.

Chronos sighed. "I don't really know. I had amnesia...and now, I'm not sure about anything." Chronos replied. She looked at the two Dragons. "I know that I had been running for my whole life, no parents. When I was an egg...I was abandoned. I had been on plants my entire life. In fact, I like it here. So many yummy plants." To prove her point, she started eating a edible vine. She finished eating it, and since she just ate, she wasn't hungry anymore. She smiled. "I'm the type of Dragon that nothing could ruin. I'm the strange, happy type. But I can get dangerous." Chronos sighed.

Draco stood up, it was getting late and the night are was getting colder. But still he did not want to return to the cave. He trudged through the forest, or atleast what remained of it after the destruction he caused with his fiery tornado. He stumped across an open patch of grass littered with broken tree's, this would have to do for tonight. He accumulated the smaller tree branches and piled them up, before setting them on fire. Making sure that the fire could not spread into the forest, he finally lay down beside it to keep warm.

((Woah, woah woah! We hadn't posted in a while, hey guys? Let me try and say something that would get everyone moving xd.png))

Twinsal eyes slowly opened when she heard the faint roaring in the distance. Pulling herself back up onto her claws, without bumping her head on the roof. The spitfire dragon walked out of the cave without causing any accidents. She glazed at the moon before deciding to search for Draco. Quickly cheaking around to see if anyone was looking, she leaped into the air, doing a powerful flap from her wings. Lunching herself into the black sky. Her nose twitched to the smell of smoke. Everything around her seemed burnt and died up but something was still burning. A low growl rumbled though her lips as she landed besides Draco, making no sudden movements to alert the hatchling.

"Thank you," she spoke, breaking the silence of the forset. Twinsal settled down besides him before speaking again. "Why are you away from the other hatchlings?"

She thought that she can sense something bothering him, making her frown a little.

(Hey, I am not saying anything bad about Luna and you say a lot of things.)

Edited by 523ponygirl

"No, I just don't know what to do. What would you as a outsider, do if someone among those you love kept forcing you away from them?" She saw Chronos land "Hey Chronos" She smiled at her. She never would have run her out. "I don't know why she ran you out and made you leave the cave. Your a healer and a good dragon and you even were in need of food." Luna looked around. Shine appeared through the air but didn't become real. "She probably thought you would challenge her rank as a healer." Shine rolled his eyes. "Maybe she can't help it, it seems to run in her family" "I shouldn't have left them, but she always makes me the monster, the cold hearted and stubbon evil dragon that won't listen to anyone else, and it's all I do..." "Maybe I shouldn't, maybe if I realy was the monster she wanted me to be." Luna quickly shook the thought "Every time were in a fight and she has made me out to be the complete monster, she goes and cries about her parent like the only one, like the only hatchling that lost everything, but we all did.." Luna looked up knowing tears were about to come from her eyes "Were do I go when I can't go back? and there is no other place in the world for me?" Luna knew that she had just met the dragons, but she looked to them for advice. She wasn't a adult and she knew it. They were older and probaly wiser, even shine was still a hatchling after all.

Please don't do this again. Shimmer doesn't make her the monster, and Shimmer doesnt think that Chros would steal her job, she just didn't Trust her. Shimmer doesn't force Luna out, Luna flies out. Luna is entitled to an opinion but stop saying Shimmer DOES stuff. That is power playing. Stop.

((Sorry, I was just trying to establish Luna's character as a deeply upset and troubled dragon. Also I was wondering, we need some bad guys and since windsflight isn't bad what if there was a group of dragons called shadows or somthing that were against the light and anything it touched. Maybe that would be were Twinsle was from? I could RP as one of the leaders if you want.))

((True true, we do need more bad guys. The actul reason why I made Twinsal good was because I was loney. Rping by myself was boring so I made her killed her parther so she could join you guys. If Tari made more bad guys, then I'll be happy to also make more bad guys. Oh by the way, please don't doudle post. Its breaking the Dragcave's rules and you might get reported.

What Luna just said was her own thoughts in her mind, no one else heard her unless she was actully talking to them or someone was eavesdropping on her))

((It was supposed to be italicized. you can see there is a in the post you quoted, I forgot to hit the button or I messed it up when I added the color, I add the color last to my posts, so that is why sometimes I will accidentally highlight something when I go to add color and it erases what was highlighted when I add color. That was supposed to be her conversation with Shine, I also mixed the color up on the last sentence which was supposed to be Luna and not Shine. I have no Idea how the got to the middle of the post, I might have been on my touch keybord mouse on my computor. When I'm on it it tends to mess with my post. For example if I were on It right now and tried to make this sentance in bold it would jump to somwere on the paragraph and I would end up making another part bold. I have been having a lot of trouble with it lately.))

Edited by Tari157

{ok,thats a great idea! and your forgiven! sorry, i am just very sensitave about powerplaying. i have had bad expericences in the past. sad.gif }

Shimmer

i look up and rush past Ictus. I lift into flight and land ontop of the night cave. a cold rush blows across the land as winter sets in. I look around and a blue flash covers the whole sky. I feel wierd and look at myself, One pruple wing and one blue wing are bigger, and they have talons on the end of them! three talons on each! my legs are longer and thicker! my body is longer and bigger and my claws on my back legs are thick and fully grown, the claws on my front legs are shaper and thinner, but fully grown also. my eyes are a little bigger and i can see further!!! yay!!!! i have matured into a young adult. we all should be at that stage about now. I flap my wings as more snow comes. now that i am fully grown all i can do is form my power more and get bigger as it gets colder and shrink as it gets warmer. this is my regular size, 36 ft tall and 7ft wide. my tail is long and thick and owns about 6ft of my 36ft body. i lift into the air with three beats of my wings and look around. If nobody is going to help me do the work of cleaning up, then i guess i will have to do it myself. i care about our living place. i look around and land beside the worst burnt tree. i knock it down with one swipe of my razor sharp tail end. i go around knocking down unsaveable trees. when i am done there are about 10 trees on the ground. i go around to all the trees that are saveable and chop off all their small branches. now every tree {there are only about 20 trees left.} has only big thick branches. i go and sweep up all the dirt and dead plants into a pile by the biggest chopped down tree. now there is only the frozen lake, our two caves, 20 trees, and a giant pile of 10 trees and all the dead plants. oh and a lot of snow. the snow picks up and i freeze a proective bubble over all the brush. I walk over to Draco and look at him. "Could you help me burn down this brush, before the snow really sets in?" i turn my head sideways to look at the pile of brush. if he wouldnt do it, i would have to ask luna. unforgiving luna.

(okay I'm off to the OOC to create a leader of the shadow dragons, can you please post a link to it? also quick question is it possible you could raise my dragon limit to four that way I can create sort of a sidekick to the evil dragon. That way they can seam realy bad and the leader can give the other orders to fight sort of relay, the second would be the fighter, perhaps Twinsle's old partner if that is okay with your Tiffashy)

Edited by Tari157

Draco let loose a small jet of flame on to the bush and watched it burn. As soon as the bush had disintegrated into nothing but a pile of ash, he snuffed out the flame and ran off deeper into the woods. He still wanted to be alone, to gather his thoughts for now. On top of that it was harder to do it now that shimmer was cleaning nearby. The noise was just too loud for him to focus.

{OK, You may have 3 Dragons and thats it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No more that three dragons!! the only reason i let ictus be here is he was already part of the RP.}

Shimmer

i smile at Draco and flap my wings and fly into the snow.

Toni alighted gently on the ground. She was tired after a good day of practice gliding. The experience would definetely help when her wings finished growing. Panting, she lay down on the ground. Sparks sizzled around her, popping and cracking. Toni was exhausted; it had been a long day. She collapsed in the sand, the lack of air high up in the sky gave her a huge headache.

"Hey, Ictus? Did you plan a storm today?" "No, why do you inquire?" "There are some weird clouds gathering overhead." "Hmm... how strange. I assure you that it is not my doing." Ictus looked up, eyebrow raised in question. I didn't summon a storm for today, he thought, confused. He flinched as a snowflake hit him in the eye. "Come to think of it, I didn't summon a snowstorm either," he mumbled, tapping his foot on the frosty grass. Each spirit dragon dove away in a different direction as a huge bolt of lightning touched down on Toni, encasing the delirious hatchling in a sphere of crackling electricity. It rose up, carrying Toni with it. The spirits lost sight of the ball.

Tonitruum? Tonitruum, dear. Wake up. The soothing voice echoed through her head and her eyes slowly flickered open. "Am I dead?" she mumbled, reaching up to rub her eyes. No, Tonitruum. I have something to tell you. She slowly got to her feet and looked up. A beautiful pure-black Thunder lay on a cloud in front of her. You do not know me. My name is Umbra, and I walked this Earth many moon-cycles ago. You have requested your freedom. I can give that to you. Close your eyes, dearest. Toni followed her instructions and closed to her eyes. Umbra gently reached out and touched Toni's forehead with her tail tip. The world suddenly went black.

Toni's eyes slowly opened. She was in the Night Cave. She looked back at herself and gasped. She was fully grown! A dusty blue scarf was tied around her neck. It said Nunquam Obliviscar...... Let Us Never Forget.

((Hey, Ponygirl? You said this was an advanced RP. So like, using capitals at the beginnings of sentences? I guess it's fine if you're on a phone/something hard to type on, but in the future on a computer, let's remember the rules a little. Not trying to be rude, I just thought that the problem should be addressed. Also, the dragons need to LEARN TO FLY BEFORE ACTUALLY FLYING. Also, Umbra is not a new character. Toni, Ictus, Albus, Umbra. Thank you and have a good night. :3))

((Totally fine with me Tair xd.png Now if no one minds... I'll just sing in french so no one can get angry at me..

~ Vous m'ignorer~

~ Je ne vous ignorez ~

~ Allons tous ignorent Tiffashy ~

~ Avec un petit gâteau sur le dessus dans un endroit ignorer ment ~

~ Pas plus voir Twinsal du tout! ~))

Edited by Tiffashy

((..This post will either start my other dragons if she'd accepted, or it'll just be geese. I also have a french song...

Je ne sais pas quoi chanter

Alors, voici ma petite chanson

Lorsque vous ne savez pas quoi chanter

Chanter cette petite chanson

Alors vous allez chanter quelque chose

Juste une chanson étonnante

C'est la fin de la chanson

Alors au revoir))

Chronos looked up at the sky. She had heard wing beats, and didn't know whose they were. It was either geese or a adult dragons. She was dizzy from flying, so she couldn't see it.

Edited by seacatsmew

(I decided that I would rp both of the SHADOW CLAN DRAGONS I sent you Ponygirl, Exept since I can't have more then 3 dragons and I already have Luna and Shine.... One of my dragons will end up dying. DUN DUN DUH! I may sort of mention them in the RP but not RP as them yet you will know when I do... and let me asure you none of my dragons are safe...none..) ((oh and for everyone else here are the forms for what the dragons will look like listed below smile.gif

Name: Virion v-I-ree-ion

Rider: (optional) unkown

One of the six hatchlings? no, he is one of the leaders of the shadows, he is wants nothing more than to destroy them.

Not one of the six hatchlings? (if not one of the hatchlings, then put what your dragon is and how they met the hatchlings or how they are going to meet the hatchlings.)

Looks: Black, red deisighns, larger than most dragons, very angry eyes

Type of dragon: vampire

Power: bite

Name:Fazina f-A-zee-na

Rider: (optional) none

One of the six hatchlings? no, she is always trying to hunt them and attack them. Her suppiorior is Virion, she is very tricky and loves to manipulate the hatchlings. She enjoys wispering ideas in dragons ears as they sleep to put ideas into thier minds until they are loyal to her.

Not one of the six hatchlings? (if not one of the hatchlings, then put what your dragon is and how they met the hatchlings or how they are going to meet the hatchlings.)

Looks:Pitch back ember dragon with bright almost glowing eyes

Type of dragon: ember

Power: very good at breathing fire and roasting things with it.))

NOW IS POST:

Luna stood up of the branch and decided she needed to be truly alone. She glided down to the ground. "Shine I need to be sorta alone" Shine smiled and dissapeared. Luna dashed outwards to the forrest. She reached a stream and stood there getting a drink. She truly began to consider the fight. She new that Shimmer had done wrong but she knew part of it was her fault had she worked things out with Shimmer before they had realy begun fighting this long and heart breaking battle catching everyone in it never would have happend. Of course she thought Shimmer needed to do the same and they would have had to met eachother half way. She sighed. She didn't know it but a vampire dragon sat gleaming it's eyes at her. It's teeth were sparkling in the light as it watched her. One of the leaders of the shadow clan it was seeking to destroy the hatchlings and the light.

Edited by Tari157