523ponygirl

Secret Hatchlings

Do you like this RP idea?  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Draco did not feel like returning to the cave, atleast not yet. He thought it would be safer if he stayed outside for awhile, atleast till he was confident that his emotions were in check. A trick his father had often talked about was to hide one's scent by covering themselves in mud, he had claimed that such actions proved very effective when you did not want to be found. Puddles littered the ground, fusing with the dirt creating muddy puddles. Draco rolled around in one of these covering his entire body in a layer of mud. Satisfied that his scent would not be able to be tracked, he sauntered over to a fallen log and layed beside it resting his back against the cold moss that grew on it. "If all I can do is destroy... wouldn't that make me... a bad guy....?" he asked himself. "Aren't the good guy's suppose to protect... not destroy?" all these questions raced through his mind as he lay there.

((Put your form in the Secret Hatchlings OOC please :3 Not here in the roleplay))

Shimmer

I look up briefly "Ictus, I'm healing. And no, white dragon, chro or whatever you said your name was, we don't need help!" I hiss slightly and touch Twinsal with a claw. A blue flash blinds everyone in the cave briefly and Twinsal is conscious again and all her minor wounds are healed. I flick the cob webs off her wounds and smile. "All wounds gone, except for her eye. That can heal by it's self. Chro, if you will excuse us, you are not part of this group. Please find somewhere else to live for the time being." I don't trust this dragon and I hiss at her and slap my tail on the ground repetivty. I trot up to the entrance of the cave and flap my half grown wings. I roar really loud and call all the hatchlings. I can't detect Draco (sorry, I might have been calling him Xanthos) but everyone else is here. I blow a gentle wind on Chros to push her out. Draco can be late for this meeting. I smile at the hatchlings below me. "I have a lot to talk about? We have been here for a month and we have all kinda slided into our own positions, but I want to make it clear. I personally would like to be your humble leader. I think Luna wants to be hunter, am I right Luna? Draco, you seem like a great dragon to have by our side when we need help in a war. Right? Toni is a great planner and a awesome hunter! You all are the reason we have not starved. Twinsal is a good Ally,i say we accept her! You guys? The spirits, Nala, Nora, Ictus, Albus, Ventus, and Shine are great supporters, in turn they are also welcomed into our group. I think Sterling has yet to figure out her power, but she is doing good. That is all of us, no? Chro is not trusted yet. This place is becoming more and more crowded. We must move and leave our place by the lake! I have noticed three more dragon hanging around. We will give Chro a chance to get to know us, or we will leave her. The only reason I am considering more dragons in our group is that she Is a white dragon, she could help me with the healing. Now as most of us know, aside from Luna, we all know that I wanted to do something special for her, and we have completed a night cave, a cave in eternal night. There is a flat map of the whole world, including oceans on the floor of the cave and when you step on that part of the world the stars abd other planets and stuff in sky that can be seen from that spot in the world appear in the sky. And on one side of the cave you can see a chart of all the space stuff, like commets. And on the other side there is the moon. It shows the moon spinning, so you can see all the sides of the moon. (let's say that the dragons have already finished this cave) Luna, this is to you from all of us. It was my idea but I needed help. It was kinda an apology gift, but I had to make it big, because we all like the night too!" I smile and blush softly. My soft blue and purple scales give off a soft glow and my purple eyes sparkle. "I am calling everyone here for a check, I want everyone to line up beside Twinsal. I want you to point out all your wounds, Chro can prove her worth to us by helping me here, and I will heal them. Plus I will give everyone more energy. As you all know that the land outside is horrible. Albus has swept it clean so I want Draco to burn all the burnable stuff and I want Toni and Luna to bury all the other stuff. Me and Chros are going to try to heal the trees, if that's possible. Then once the land only looks black, that's the best we can do. I will need the spirits to find the plants and trees that cannot be saved and cut them down. Albus, you are in charge of the spirits. Please show them how to turn real if they all don't know it. Now once we are all finished with the checks on the dragons I want the spirits to switch with the dragons and me and Chros will heal the spirits while the dragons go finsish the spirits work. Once this is compete we will leave. We all have half wings. We are in the second stage of maturity. The next stage is full grown. Some wings are large, but we will all practise. In another month we will all leave." I smile and heard all the spirits out of the cave and get Chros and I look at the hatchlings "please go sit beside Twinsal, she is conscious now, though so be careful. She may not remember you. Luna, she seems to be a good friend of yours. Calm her if she gets upset." I smile and flap my half grown wings and letout a soft chirp.

( Shimmer just gave a very long speech about stuff the hatchlings have to do, so I'll put it in list form, so you know what order to do it in. Lolz!

1. Hatchlings, line up in a line beside Twinsal.

2. Spirits, go outside and see what trees and plants can be saved. If they cannot be saved then take them down and burn them.

3. Once the hatchlings are done with Shimmer and Chros check on their wounds and they have gotten energy from Shimmer then switch places with the Spirits

4. Spirits line up beside Twinsal and have your check. Albus needs to show all the spirits how to turn real for some time.

5. Then the Spirits need to resume their work with getting rid of the non savable stuff and Shimmer and Chros need to try to heal the savable trees.

6. Each hatchling has their own job efter this, Shimmer and Chros need to health trees, Twinsal needs to rest, Luna and Toni need to hunt, and Sterling needs to practise fighting with Draco. Also Draco needs to burn all the burnable stuff.

7. After everyone has done everything and eaten the food brought by Toni and Luna, they can all visit the newly finished Night Cave.

8. Then everyone needs to become real, if they are Sprits! And practise flying. Everyone then needs to go to bed and get a good nights of sleep. )

Edited by 523ponygirl

Luna snapped her attention to Shimmer, "Shimmer, I would like to be a second leader of some sort. I won't lead the group but if it came to it I would be a backup leader. As well as your equal if something happens like what did when we first got here (refering to the freezing) Thankyou for the cave and I forgive you" Luna stood up and squared her wings. "I think that this is nessacary for us to function, as a united group." gesturing at Chronos "I would take the deuty of watching Chronos" she stood proudly and looked around to see if the others agreed about her decision...

A big flash of blue inrupted Twinsal's peaceful sleep. She opened her eyes slowly to see Slimmer and all of the other hatchlings apart from Draco. She heard Slimmer giving out commards to the other hacthlings, telling them to stand besides her. She blinked a few times, clearing away the blurr. Most of the blurr went away but they stayed on her left eye as it was still almost blinded. The spitfire dragon letted out a low moan of pain as she dragged herself to her claws, her legs were wobbleing like jelly as she nearly lost her balance. She sank back down with defeat after her legs gave in. She couldn't remember much. Killing her packmate, survining the tornado, hugging/gripping a tree, getting carried away and now she is in a cave filled with hatchlings. Remembering their names, she cracked a small grin and layed her head down onto a rock, resting on it. She slowly closed her eyes to get more rest again, dropping her eyelids over her eyes.

A loud grating sound echoed through the cave as Toni dragged her claws across the stone. "Shimmer," she said in a deadly calm tone, a spark shooting out from under her paw. "Hear me well, as I will only say this once." She looked up at Shimmer, a dark look in her bright yellow eyes. It was almost evil. "We have already established that we are equals." I do not think you want to go through that.... situation again, would you? She sent the other part mentally as no one else needed to know about how Shimmer had attacked her and Luna nights ago. Toni spread her half grown wings, making her look much bigger. Then she looked at Luna, the tiniest spark of the beginnings of hatred still glowing in her eye. "As I do agree that united we are stronger, I do not believe that we each have a different status. I am no more important than you are, and nobody is. We are all equals.." With that, she sat down, letting her words ring through the minds of the other hatchlings.

The spirits floated in and resided by Toni, still actual spirits. Thank you. I have never been commanded by anyone, and that is not my wish to be led. We are the signs of freedom, in a life with no boundaries. We're spirits. Ventus and Ictus turned and glared at Albus, but she just shrugged. Also, I do not believe that white has any ill intentions.

((Toni, Ictus, Albus, Ventus))

Luna looked at Toni Agreed Toni "WE ALL LEAD THE GROUP" Luna said sternly.

Shine apeared through the air. "Everyone is treated egual" He became a real dragon and roared "We spirits are also dragons" A small amount of flames escaped his mouth. "We work as a group, and we agree on what to do" Mist and cold cirlced around him. He flexed his wings looked at the group. Luna smiled and roared.

A small smile began to creep across Toni's face. She was glad that Luna supported the idea. She only had one thing left: her freedom. As far as Toni was concerned, her family, cavemates, and home had all been snatched away. Chain me to a tree and burn me alive, I don't care. As long as I die a free dragon.[i/] she thought, looking at each dragon in turn. Her gaze rested as it hit Shimmer, and lowered her eyelids so only the slightest slits of her pupils could be seen. "So Shimmer.... what do you think?"

"I'm trying to sleep here, you know guys..." Twinsal rumbled lowly. She rolled over to try and block her ears so she could rest in peace and clasped her eyes shut (not as in the dead way xd.png). Clurring her tail around her like a blanket as she tried to fall back into a sleep, sharing her warmth around her body. Something inside of her was telling her to stay awake and watch out for the raid and something was telling her to rest so her eye can recover more quickly. Her heavy eyelids snapped open. She rolled herself over again to tried to stand up, hitting her head on the cave once again. Flaming letted out a low curse at herself for not remembering how small the cave was and how big she was as she ducked her head underneth it. "I don't think we would be safe in this cave any more," she told them, knowing that at least one of them would be defensive and reason with her. "They saw me and someone's fire tornado around here so they would actully be smart enough to work out that we are in this area, no one is safe."

Chronos backed away from the cave, and then flew away. She didn't go far, though. In fact, she made it look like she left but then arrived on top of the cave.

Shimmer

I Give Luna a soft glare "We are not going to be in difficult, here are we? We need a leader, and no Luna. We cannot work together, that is a bad idea, so nit that I have anything against you but, I think I would like to appoint Toni as the second leader, I would like to have someone who I trust working with me. And no! We need a lead you two! Luna, I am watching Chros, because she is working with me. But yu can sure help. Now please go line up!" I give Luna a glance. I smile at Toni softly and look at her quickly. "I don't think you have any bad wounds. Care to tell me anything that hurts? I am going to check on Luna, see how she's doing. Tell me if you find anything." I walk up to Luna and look her over. "your good." I say and I walk back to toni and say "Do you think your up to the job of second leader? Know that this a position that I would only trust to only a dragon that I can know will keep my rules alive if I should ever get unable to lead. Please consider accepting my offer. I need you here in this position, a deputy kind of." I smile. I then walk outside and look up "Ictus?" I call softly "Can I trust you with a secret?" ****no one can hear thwm right now!****I look at Ictus softly "Luna is driving me nuts! I have been trying so hard! Please explain to her, nicely why I chose toni over her. I just am hot ready to trust her fully yet. And I have always had my eye on Toni being a good leader. Luna is to firm and set on her ideas to realize when everyone has good ideas that she should have ti lower her temper a notch." I look at him before summoning all my power and look at Ictus and smile "is their any way to shrink the night cave into a small scale? I have been thinking and If I could make that night cave into the size of a scale I could place it in a spot that one of my loose scales are. Then I could carry it, though Luna doesn't deserve it." I look at the big cave "That big cave can stay."

Luna felt like roasting Shimmer since it was Toni's idea to work all as leaders and she just agreed. Then she went and made toni second in command and told her she would lead her? "No!" Luna shouted. "I WILL NOT BE LEAD, THIS IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT SHIMMER, YOU ATOMATICALY THINK YOU CAN LEAD" Shine gave her his power "She may freeze you you know but if you can breath fire maybe you can get out of it."

Luna -

I couldn't belive what I was hearing, after I finaly thought to give her a second chance and forgive her. Oh my gosh I was even going to let her lead and I just wanted to be her backup! (Thoughts began to flash through her mind)... I will not be lead by her.... she has no right... "Shimmer you will not conrtol me" She breathed fire onto her own scales "You will not punish me for my freedom" She breathed it on the floor around her "I am equal" She then spread her wings "we all are and I will be free" She ran to the edge of the cave and lunged into the sky. And set a firey stream behind her. "Shimmer only if you stop thinking you were born my leader will you be my leader. those of you who wish to stay, go ahead those of you who want freedom come. I tried Shimmer I realy did, and your right we do need a leader, a leader, not a queen" With that she stopped hovering and flew into the night sky silently watching what happend next if Shimmer would say somthing or not.

Edited by Tari157

"What are you doing Luna?" She stood on her claws again, just keeping her head below the cave ceiling. Twinsal watched the hatchling lunged into the air and took off, vanishing into the night. She crawled out of the cave, dragging along her tail to get outside to get more room and try and quickly work out what is going on. This happened way to quickly, it was very clear that Luna was really obessed with her freedom and didn't want to take commards from the other dragons. She couldn't make up her mind to decide to fly after her or stay with the other hatchlings. Even if she did tried to fly after her, her spitfire wings wouldn't be light enough to surrport her and she would crash into the ground and make a fool out of herself. Twinsal knew what her job was. It was protecting the hatchlings, making sure that they grow up and help them survine. She wouldn't be able to protect them all if they kept on running off, wanting everything to be their way and try and keep control over each other. "Luna!" She screeched at her with a worry in her voice. "There is no need for you to fly away, we have to stick togheir. All of us. Everyone here is in danger and splitting up wouldn't be too wise. No one take control of each other. No one will tell each other what to do no matter what is happening, is that clear?" She looked around for someone to answer back.

Toni just sat down and looked at Shimmer flatly. Really, she thought, continuing to stare. "Shimmer, were you deaf to my words? We don't need a ruler. We are all capable of making our own decisions. However, when the time comes and hardship reigns, we need someone to guide us. I do understand that, as only chaos would erupt from the lack of a steady hand to help make the decision that is best for the hatchlings. But that is not today's case. We do not need a queen, as Luna had said. You had just commanded us as if we are slaves. I don't have to go line up, I don't have to go out and bury leaves, and they don't have to do anything; they're totally free." She pointed with her tail to the spirits. "As I said before, the times will come where we need someone to make a final decision instead of fighting. I do believe in this, but I do not believe in being commanded." With a small nod, she turned around and walked toward the front of the cave.

Toni looked and spotted Luna up in the sky. Luna? Where is she going? I can't follow her! I can't! UGH! With a growl, she raked her claws across a nearby tree that had fallen in the storm. She left eight identical inch-deep slices in the wet wood. Chips flew out, scattering themselves around her. Some of them were unlucky enough to get zapped by small arcs of electricity flying off and around her.

"No, I don't think that is possible," Ictus said, thinking. "I have never heard of it occurring before, but I assume anything can be possible." He saw Toni run out and decided to follow her. "Please excuse me for a short while," he said, turning away.

Luna flew down to Toni having heard what was said. "thankyou for standing up for me and everyone"

(( short post))

Shimmer

I stare out at Luna in a rage "I WASEN TRYING TO BE YOUR QUEEN!" I yell. I fly up in rage and am surprised, I can fly! My wings have grown in! I look at the others! Almost all matured! I look at the night cave and hiss at it, freezing it. I the will it to shrink. Nothing happens. I growl and hiss. Oh well we can stay here. I fly down to the night cave and walk over to the place where windsflights clan is. The sky flashes and I see the stars that I would see if I were with my Grandfather. WindsFlight. Nobody knows that WindsFlight is my grandfather. Just when my dad died, and my mother dies of grief WindsFlight took me in. He is like a dad "Daddy!" I cry out. I can him daddy, because my mother dies right after I hatched and my father died before I hatched.WindsFlight never told me wha happened so i call him daddy. I fall onto the floor in ahead of trembling hatchling. A light flashes again and I sob. The night cave is showing me the stars that me and WindsFlight star gazed together at. It was what I was thinking. I sob softly, curled up into a ball. I miss WindsFlight.

((Don't we have to learn to fly first? Just a suggestion lol. I've got a whole speech prepared when the others find out about Windsflight. Has an amazing point. Lol yep.))

Toni looked over at Shimmer as fled to the Night Cave. "Pfft... She'll get over it... She always does." Huh? Who's there? she thought, hearing the beat of wings. "Oh, no problem Luna," said Toni, looking up. "I was only defending what was important to me." She said it as if it were nothing. Hey, guys? Think you could kick up somewind for me? I want to learn how to glide around. Sure. No problem. Thanks, guys.

The wind suddenly picked up. In some places it was fast, some areas were more gentle. "They aren't full grown yet, but I can still catch the wind, right?" she mumbled to herself, stretching her legs in anticipation. Toni backed up, then took off running. Paw prints of sparks sizzled on the ground, matching her steps exactly. She spread her wings and lept straight into a fairly strong current of wind. It pushed her up and spun her about. But before she knew it, she was falling. "Ah! Help! How do I land!?" she cried, the ground coming on fast. She squeezed her eyes shut and braced for impact.

"Huh? Why am I not dead?" Toni asked, opening her eyes. She felt the wind rushing around her still. Am I still falling? No. Ictus! She looked up and saw the great golden talons of Ictus holding her. I don't know how land and I almost fell. Don't fall, it hurts. I think I know that. Just sayin'...Hahah. What's so funny? Nothing. Albus snickered and dropped from the conversation.

Ictus set Toni down gently and walked over to look at the Night Cave. Wow... Everyone did such a lovely job. He stopped abruptly as he saw Shimmer curled up in a ball, crying. "Shimmer, does something trouble you? What is it that makes you upset?" He sat down in front of the entrance, his vast wings spread out at his sides.

((Toni, Albus, Ventus, Ictus))

Chronos heard Shimmer, and curled up. She was perched on top of their cave, and listening. She watched Luna, feeling like she should follow her. No one should be treated like this. Chronos silently growled. Why is she being treated like this? I understand why I'm treated like I'm a stray, but she's a part of them. Chronos thought to herself lots, it helped her. She then watched Luna return.

((I'm not really sure what to do in this rp. o3o I'm a little confused as to where to special hatchlings are right now...))

Windchimes and Chaos Swift:

Windchimes sighed. Her stomach growled, and she crept out of their messily dug burrow. "I'll be back as soon as I can." she called to her brother, who hated the sunlight. "If I'm not back by sunset, you can look for me." she added.

Chaos nodded. "Alright. Be careful. Come back if you see any danger." he told her.

"I will." she said as she padded into the sun's wrath. She was surprised to see pawprints on the sand. "H-hello?" she called out. There can't seriously be other foreign dragons around here! she thought, horrified and awestruck at the same time.

Xheyloe Crest:

The mature Ember dragon stalked across the sand as he finished off the last bits of the desert bird. He was, however, still hungry. But there wasn't a sign of any other prey around. Maybe he could ask the locals where the food was. But no, not yet. He wasn't that desperate, yet.

Twinsal letted out a small sigh as she watched Slimmer run off and Luna coming back down to say something to Toni. Everyone was running off to get some time by theirself. She knew that they would come back and make everything alright, right? They had enough trouble with their fiends and drama, didn't they have enough? Shouldn't it be the time that they should work togheir and sort things out? Twinsal never liked drama much and these hatchlings are certainly causing a lot. She crawled back into the cave and clasped her eyes shut, waiting for herself to fall asleep.

A growl rumbled from Luna's throat as she looked back at Shimmer and snarled. "How can she do that, everytime she gets in a fight she goes and cries about Windsflight and acts like we don't know pain. Like she is the only one who was abandoned or taken away. We all lost out parents we all are hurt. Windsflight took that from me, I never would have even challanged his power but he didn't care. I miss them but you don't see me using it to my advantage. She may hurt but she isn't the only one. Toni I need to go and get away from her for a while... bye" She ran and lunged into the air and flew away. She flew to the top of a tree. She tried to think to herself for a little "ga everytime I try and support someone or agree with them it bites me in the face, when Shimmer wanted to lead I tried to help her I just wanted to make sure she wasn't trying to command us. Bit me in the face! I tried to support Toni, same thing! Everyone thinks I'm only choosing one idea and won't listen to them but it's all I do, gah! I can't handle this!" She jumped in the air and flew again. "They are making me feal like a monster! wait.. No not they! They never screamed me down they never froze me only her!" she flew farther and farther into the distance. She landed in a tree far away from them and tears streamed down her face turning to moonstones. She her heart felt like it had split into and she just wanted to lay down and cieze to exist but she relized that is what shimmer would want so she felt angry. She wispered to shine. "How do you become a spirit, you said once before you met me that you slipped between the panes and somwhat didn't exist." "No Luna you can't" "I want to!" "I won't let you that would mean you'd have to die and it isn't worth it." "I know, it's just there is no way I can be with them, they are my family but she is always there fighting me!" Shine became real and landed beside her. "You've got me." she smiled and looked up at him "I know, but what will happen to them. Toni can't fight her alone." "that's why you have to go back." she grabbed a leaf of the tree and starred at it between her claws and spun it. "Luna I know" "She is going to take away my only family" "Luna.." Shine didn't know what to say and wrapped his wing around her. Luna layed against him "Hey.. I'm almost.. as big as you" she managed to get out between her sobbs. She smiled and layed on his paw. "almost"

Edited by Tari157