523ponygirl

Secret Hatchlings

Do you like this RP idea?  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Shimmer smiled at Albus and sent a mental message ' Thanks Albus! Keep it up! ' she smiled at Ictus and Ventus " Yeah, thats perfect! When you stand on a content on the floor of the cave all the constellations that you can see from every point of that content appear on the top of the cave. That part is simple. We only need a little. Spirit transportation magic. Nala and Nora can help with that. I will freeze that rock Ictus and carve it like it is ice. I can do that aslong as the rock stays in Ice form. Can you make it really cold? Nala and Nora can help with that too. ' shimmer smiles and freezes the rock. She summons a lot of energy and starts carving into the face of the cliff. She gets a little further before flopping down. She forgot about talking in her head and said "Out inside plans are ok, but we need some other way to get this cliff face to work with us!" she said loudly. "one nest of eggs could be in here and that's all right now!" she looks at Ictus for help. In hisspirit form he is kinda a transparent glowy white. In dragon form he is large with gleaming scales, his scales go from orange and fade to lighter orange then yellow the whighter yellow then cream then white. Like a commet. He was geourgious.

(when shimmer uses these " " she is talking out loud, when she uses these ' ' she is sending s telegraphical message. Also can Ictus and Ahimmer become mates? I know it's kinda crazy that a spirit and a dragon would be together, but it's possible! What do you say UmbreWolf?)

((Did you see my post? unsure.gif

Sterling listened to Shimmer and then ran after her when she finished. "Shimmer? Sorry to bother you again. It's me, Sterling. I have a question! How am I supposed to help? I don't control weather, I am not a spirit, and I am definitely not as powerful as you guys. How am I supposed to help make this cave?" Sterling sat down on the ground behind Shimmer and waited for an answer. ))

"Good. Now the rain is melting the rock. It will proceed more quickly now but by all means be careful!" Ictus said, working away at the frozen cliff face. It had gained a few more inches but was still too shallow to be a real cave. "Toni, perhaps you could shift to lightning? It will give off more heat and make this little project of ours go along swiftly." A flash passed through his brilliant scales as another rush of rain pounded the forming cave.

Toni nodded and freed the wind, allowing it to rush back to Albus. She focused her energy over the whole cave front and let go a thick arc of electricity. It spread over the entire area and crackled like a fire, making quick work of the ice. However, it was draining poor Toni like a powerplant was hooked up to her. Her legs started to shake and collapsed under her, causing Toni to fall to the ground. The electricity faded into nothingness, but not in vain. It had added a good half a foot to the cave.

"Toni!" Ventus exclaimed, rushing over to help the tired hatchling up in one brilliant bound. "Dear Toni, what has happened? Did you overwork yourself?" She fretted over the exhausted Toni like a frantic mother tending to a child that had scraped its knee. Ventus lifted Toni onto her back and leapt over to the cave and set her down in some moss. "Get a nice rest, little one." Ventus patted Toni's head gently and flew back over to Shimmer.

"Thank you, Ventus." He smiled at his sister (changed my mind, the spirits are ALL siblings now tongue.gif) and turned to the cave. It was a couple feet deep, but did not satisfy him yet. Ictus turned around to face Shimmer. "Hey Shim- huh?" He noticed that dreamy look in her eyes as he stared back. Mist from the rain he created had begun to cling to his scales, giving his scales a shimmery appearence, enhancing his good looks even more. Uh.. hey Shimmer, you needed help? Ictus studied Shimmer curiously, trying to dig out what she was hiding.

((Yeah, sure Ponygirl. And please, this is for everyone, call me Umbre or UmbreWulf. :3 I don't need colors because all the paragraphs feature one character. They are color coded like so: Ventus, Toni, Ictus))

Edited by UmbreWulf

Luna smiled "Sure you can come" she , Albus, and Shine started out the cave. "Hey Luna, I be right back ..." "Where are you going?" "I need to go ask Ictus and Ventus how they became wind spirit dragons or if they were ever alive, I don't want to enter fear with you and Albus' hunt so I'll just go see them. " (He was lying and wanted to go see the cave) Shine disappeared through the air before she could say another word.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bye." Luna wispered as she strode forward. Hey Albus your a wind spirit right, so maybe you can answer a few questions I have " Luna sighed. The truth was she was glad that Shine wasn't there when she was talking in her sleep. "Do you remember being alive or were you ever, Shine says he doesn't remember and I thought he might be hiding something, it's not like I don't trust him because I would trust him with my life." Luna smelled turkeys up ahead. "Don't tell him I asked, I'm afraid it would hurt his feelings" she watched as the flock saw her and flew to the sky instantly. "common let's get 'em!" Luna jumped onto a tree limb and climbed with unnatural speed until she was as high and they were flying. She jumped down on one in flight and clung to it pulling it down to the ground. They landed with a thud on the ground. Luna watched as the bird's spirit left. "Shine taught me to be grateful for the food that our prey gives us" Luna carried the bird on her back over to Albus and set it on the ground. "I don't think this will be near enough for a bunch of dragons." She smiled and then looked at Albus "can I tell you a secret? when I first woke up and relized I was talking in my sleep the thing that scared me the most was that Shine might have been there. I really care about him and think he is so cool but he, he is sort of, I don't know if he likes me back. Do you think that it would be wise to ever tell him?" Luna shook her head "He wouldn't ever like me back, he's a spirit.. it is a silly idea huh." Luna felt a lot better having told somone. It was killing her just not to tell Shine. If she ever had a secret she told him, keeping this secret was hard.

Edited by Tari157

(ok UmbreWulf!)

Shimmer snapped out of it as she heard sterling, "I don't really know your power so tell me and I'll see!" she smiled at the spirit Ictus. I blush slightly and said softly so that only Ictus could hear "is there a way for me to become a spirit?" I smile and step a little closer to him and reach up and tentivtly pull out a loose scale of his. It is orange. I pull out a purple scale of mine and place in the spot that I pulled one of Ictus scales off. I take his and put it in the place where my scale used to be. A flash Came and the scales attached them selves to the other dragon. Ictus has a purple scale now and Shimmer has a Orange scale, her scale was in the center of her face and Ictus's scale was on the tip of his right wing. (if that's ok with you.) she blushed and nuzzled him. She looked shocked and thought to her self, shimmer what are you doing!?!? She backed away and blushing furiously she Baganda to scrape at the ice.

Edited by 523ponygirl

(Hey! Don't expect your dragon to get a reply every post. Nobody has contact with you except Luna! Not everybody that has positioned them selves hunting with one dragon will not get replys every post!)

Shimmer

I think about Ictus, he's a spirit and I'm a Ice dragon. Great. (she thinks sarcastly) he's SOOOO perfect for me! (again with the scarasticness, but after this () she is not sarcastic anymore,) but I really like him! I wonder what he thinks of me!?

Draco layed there. Ever since his uncontrolled rampage, he had lost the willingness to do anything except sulk around in the cave. These powers had been a curse, they took him away from his nest... they made him a danger to those around him... and most of all.... he was weak.... he couldn't even control his powers..."Great... I've got all this power inside me... but I can't even control it... whats the point of having so much power if I can't properly use it..." he thought to himself.

A figure near the front of the cave caught his attention. It looked to be another dragon.. it was light brown with aqua colored markings... (spitfire). "Who are you?, What are you doing here?!" he growled. He recognised the dragon to be the same one he saw during his rampage. It was one of the two dragons he had attempted to attack.

Draco could feel that the rage within himself was slowly building up. At any moment he might explode and go near insane with power again. He gripped his chest again, attempting to restrain himself... he had to stop himself from going out of control...

Luna helped Albus drag the food back to the cave "What do you think Albus? should I tell him?" She spoke as calmly as she could even though she was super exited inside. "Hey why does Draco seem upset? Oh no.." Luna dropped the food and run and jumped towards the cave, as she jumped towards Draco she unkowingly glided and landed gracfully on the ground. She could tell that he was about to loose control She ran up and grabbed him. "Draco! you need to conrol yourself. Tinsle killed her partner to protect us, she needs help and her clan would kill us if she left, she knows things about who is after us and we need her. Look at me don't loose yourself again" Luna's eyes moved and flashed multiple greens. She felt her energy pulsing. "Tinsle get out of here" Luna held onto Draco tighter please conrtol yourself. Luna knew if he wasn't able to conrol his powers they might be to much for her to take. She feared Draco might slip into a comma again and might not wake up, so she put of any risks of her own health.

Edited by Tari157

Twinsal rised from her spot, almost hitting her head againest the cave's roof and stood up away from the hatchling which was loosing its temper. It was clear to Twinsal that he seen her before and he was looking like a bomb which was going to exploded or something with anger and unleashing its powers.

"Who are you?, What are you doing here?!" It growled angrily. Twinsal opened her mouth to say something but then she saw the hatchling that offered her to come along with her rush towards the male hatchling.

"Draco! Twinsal killed her partner to protect us, she needs help and her clan would kill us if she left, she knows things about who is after us and we need her." She was calming down quickly, "You don't need to worry about her."

The spitfire dragon slowly sank back onto its kneels to get more room when she worked out that Draco wouldn't attack her yet. Her dull eyes watched the hatchling as it came up to her and told her to leave the cave. Obeying her without saying anything, she crawled out of the cave, being careful to not hit or knock down the hatchlings with her long, spiney tail and manage to get outside. It wasn't a good looking morning, it was quiet dull and grey today. Twinsal layed down againest the wall of the cave, looking around the area for something. She was thinking about Draco, about how he got so angry when he saw her. She couldn't blame him at all. After all, she would had been angry if she saw someone that threaten to attack her friends.

Then she heard an roar in the distance, her ears jerked upwards and turned towards the area were the roar came from. Oh no... she thought in her mind. They were coming...

Edited by Tiffashy

"Breath in Breath out..... Breath in Breath out" Draco repeated in his head. He had heard what Luna said, and that only strengthened his resolve to control himself. Draco's eyes returned to normal and the fur on his back dropped back down. He looked at luna, "Do the others know?"

Draco did not fully trust the spitfire, it was only recently that she was an enemy. However if Luna trusted her, then that was more then enough for Draco to give the spitfire, the benefit of the doubt.

A roar echoed from outside, "Whats going on?" That does not sound like the roar of anyone we know.

Edited by TotallyDrow

I'll have to deal with them myself, Twinsal thought to herself. She swinged her large shoulders and threw herself into air. Flapping her strong wings, she scanned the area for the other dragon or dragons who was calling. Then she noticed a red shape in the distance. Twinsal swooped down and threw herself back up into the air, gaining speed quickly and it wasn't long before she was near the red dragon. It turned to her harshly with its teeth baring in its lips.

"Were is Kack?" it growled lowly as he looked at Twinsal like as if he completely distrusts her.

"I don't know sir..." she lied.

"YOU don't know?! We hadn't got any messages since he parnthered up with you."

"Thats because we have nothing to report."

"Well the raid had been waiting for a long time, Twinsal. We want to know at least why you didn't come to our last meeting and why didn't Kack come back."

"Well thats because..." she tried to think up a good way of saying it to him without making him think that she was lying. "Kack was wounded by one of them. He was too injurded to move and I'm trying to heal him while keep an eye on the hatchlings."

The red dragon raised his eyebrow. Twinsal couldn't tell what he was thinking or feeling.

"Ahh of cause." It nodded, looking like he understanded her. "My mistake, Twinsal. Carry on what you were doing."

Twinsal did a nod then got ready to fly off. "But please explain how Kack's dead body is lying in the wood?"

Twinsal paused in shock, her heart dropped like a stone into the most deepest hole in the ocean. She didn't know what to say, she didn't know how they discovered what happened. Her heart was pounding againest her chest and she slowly turned towards her old packmember. She felt like there was a sign was writen on her face saying "GUILTY" and she gulped a little. "You wanted to protect the hatchlings." He told her, that wasn't a question. He flew slightly closer and his face was almost pressing againest hers. "You're weak. You don't understand that this was an act of defence. You think the hatchling's lives are worth more then your clan? Your family?"

Twinsal still didn't say anything. She didn't know what to say anyway, she kept on looking at him in the eyes with anger. She can feel her heart pounding againest her chest and hot anger riseing upwards. She could had sworn that she can sense more eyes looking at her. The red dragon signed and looked back into her eyes, he did another lazy flap to keep himself in air. "Heres a deal. You can join us again and we wouldn't hurt you if you can show us were the hatchlings are. Or you could just say no and we will kill you along with them."

She could sense more dragons approaching, for certain she can sense three dragons coming from behide her, getting ready to strike if she dared to fly away. She looked upwards towards him and opened her mouth for an answer, she spoke in a cheerful like Kack way "Nope!"

The red gave a surpised look and before he could say anything, the spitfire dragon busted out a large bust of flame at his face before spinning around and breathing it into the other dragon's faces. The red roared in pain and anger and covered his burning face, when he opened one of his wounded eye, he saw couldn't see Twinsal anymore.

"I will find you!" He screamed in rage. "I will rip your betrayal eyes out and shobe them down your neck so you can watch me rip your heart out!" His angered roars echoed around the forset, loud enough for Twinsal to hears his threats as she flapepd her wings once more to get more speed.

((Yeah, it is a bit long x.x))

Edited by Tiffashy

"Dear Luna, if you feel that it is right to tell him, tell him. If you want him to know, go on ahead." Albus smiled at Luna gently and patted her back with her paw. "You said you wanted to hear my story? I will tell you. Sit down over here next to me and let me show you...." Albus put one paw on each side of Luna's head and with a blinding flash, brought Luna into her memory. It was like floating in space: dark and very, very big. Suddenly, images of her childhood flashed through. It was all images of her playing with her siblings or spending time with her family. Then pictures of the dark Magi changing into a spirit flew through. "A twisted dragon granted my wish to see my dead ancestors in a way I never wanted. But I couldn't do anything about it and became to a spirit to the the lifeless wind." She sighed and released Luna from her memory. "Does that answer your question dear?"

Ictus took a step away from Shimmer slowly, what was she doing? He started to blush (if dragons can) as Shimmer nuzzled him. Then it struck Ictus like a bolt of Toni's green lightning: Shimmer had feelings for him. He looked her over quickly while she began to scrape at the frozen cliff face. She was quite pretty with tiny specks of ice dotting her scales. They gave a shimmer to Shimmer. She had a commanding presence to her as well. Her question snapped him back to reality. It is your wish to become a spirit? Are you sure that is a wise wish? You are aware that it takes me no effort to shift from spirit to dragon, correct? I can choose to stay as a solid dragon as long as it suits me to be. He smiled ever so slightly and touched his nose to Shimmer's cheek, then went on to work at the ice again. He dropped his formal speech pattern to say just one more thing ever so quietly just to Shimmer: "You don't need to wonder what I think you of anymore." Then he returned to his work.

((First: Albus. Second: Ictus))

Luna let go of draco and turned around outside. She saw the multiple dragons outside and quickly ducked in the shadows. "Draco, get ready there is a raid comming." She felt her talons dig into the cave floor as she growled preparing to fight. "They've discovered what happend" a spark emited as she stuck rocks benieth her. "Shine were are you?" Tellapathicaly she called him. Luna looked around and didn't hear him answer in her head. Shine then apeared out of the air "there's a raid." "I know" "Luna I've seen the others give those they trust their powers and you might need mine." Luna shook her head quickly "I don't know what you can do" Shine mummered some words and then became real "You don't remember but when you were froze I blew flames around us to keep Shimmer away from us. I may be a star dragon but stars arn't my ability that is just my race, my abilitie is fire I can breath massive flames and resist it when others attack me. My star, before it froze was very very bright it created many solar flares and it chose me because of what fire I had within me for what I know." He returned to being a spirit and breathed a smokey breath on Luna "My abilite is not near as strong as you light hatchlings but it should keep you from being easily killed by flames." he disapeared into the air "I will be right next to you whatever happens okay" Luna nodded and looked at Draco "If you breath fire at least now I won't be killed on contact with it" "will I be able to breath fire?" "I don't know" "okay, and Draco whatever you do don't loose yourself" She smiled at him before getting ready to attack.

((Lol Eminem's don't lose yourself, is now stuck in my head... thanks :/))

This was the last thing Draco wanted..."Don't lose yourself?..." those 3 words rang through Draco's head for awhile... "That's easier said then done Luna... My rage... it's like it has a mind of its own...it surfaces when I don't want it to, and I'm too weak to resist it....the rage fuels my power's...and in turn, my powers drain away from my energy... energy I need to keep my rage in control..." Draco clawed at the ground..."In other words, If i want to use my powers, it's easier for the rage to take control of me. Then when that happens, the rage strengthen's my powers... and as a final result..." he paused. "... I'll pass out... from the stress involved..."

"I don't know If i will be much use... I just don't trust myself yet... it would be wiser to seek help from the others..." Draco was beginning to spiral down into depression again...

Edited by TotallyDrow

"Then just follow me and I'll do the fighting, we need to find the others" she felt sypathy for Draco. She new very well how it was to not be able to control your power for if she shot a commit in daytime it would nock her out in a instant. "if you know were they are lead the way, I'll watch and make sure that they don't see us." (Luna dosn't know about the cave) "Shine do they see the cave?" "No, Tinsle's disappearance confused them a lot and they are searching the skies for her." "Then were good, Draco you lead and stay in the shadows" Luna hated she was giving orders to him and saw him equal to her. "I'll watch your back, don't worry about your powers, in time you will be able to control them at will your just a hatchling after all." Luna smiled hopfully and Shine disappeared into the air "If your ready, lead the way" She uncurled her tail, stretched her wings and scratched her claws one more time on the floor sharpening them. A low growl emitted from her throught as she readied herself to fight if she had too. Her scales glistened of the outside light, the tiny scales on her wings sparkled and her talons and teeth shined as though they were metal.

Twinsal folded her wings and swooped down like a rocket, the strong wind rushed past her ears and the dragon removed it's tucked legs, hiding under its chest from below it. Sje was about to land in till she saw shapes in her eye corner. Straight away as soon as she quickly worked it out, she just ducked on time before the claws lashed at her face. She kept on flying wildly, knowing that the danger isn't over and felt something cold and dark climbing onto her back. She tried to act and throw the other dragon off her back but then she felt a strong tug on one of her wings and she crashed into the tree, almost making the dragon on her back fall off but she can still feel it clinging onto her spine for it's life. Twinsal groaned lowly in pain and dug her strong claws into the bark of the tree. She felt a huge weight lift off her as the dragon letted go of her, screaming alertly before hitting the ground with a low thump.

Twinsal pulled herself upwards in the tree to climb to safety, if she was high enough, then she can manage to take flight and try and make it back to the hatchlings in time. She threw herself off the tree, flapping her sore wings to try sand take flight. She licked her own blood away with her forked tounge and flew low enough, under the branches of the trees. Twinsal couldn't risk flying too high with her enemies seeing the her. She wasn't stupid enough to lead her enemies to the hatchlings, she did a sharp turn up towards the mountains and felt the eyes following after her...

Edited by Tiffashy

Luna turned and saw the fight "I need to do something!" Luna shouted. Shine apearred "You will need my power it isn't like yours or as strong but will keep you safe from fire and being burnt to death." Shine blew a misty wind at Luna and hovered next to her. He explained about his powers ((I posted that before on my last post I'm in a rush and will edit it later)) and how he was resistant to fire and could breath massive flames but she might not be able to because she wasn't old enough. "Draco, if you want to come tell me if not I will be back, if you can try to contact the others telapathicaly I can't for some reason." Luna readied herself and then stretched her wings. "bye" she didn't know how she could help or do anything but she felt she had to and something inside her drove her forward making her go after the raid. Silently she told Draco by her emotions that this was what she couldn't control like him with his rage this was her deal.

Sterling watched shyly as Shimmer removed one of Ictus's scales and put it on her own and the took one of her scales and put it on Ictus. When she had finished Sterling walked up to Shimmer. "Well, all that I know of right now is that I can run really fast." Sterling sighed and sat down on the ground wincing at the coldness. "I don't really think that is useful right now." She sighed again and watched as the others began to shape the cave.

"Luna!, Don't do anything too rash!" Draco shouted, as Luna took off. Draco started sniffing the air for the scent of the other's, he picked up the scent of the other 3 hatchlings, and bolted towards them. Unable to pinpoint where exactly Sterling, Shimmer and Toni were, he let loose a roar "GUYS!, LUNA NEEDS OUR HELP!, TWINSLE's OLD CLAN ARE AFTER HER, AND LUNA WENT TO HELP!. QUICK!" Draco turned his head around, looking towards the sky trying to see what was going on. Edited by TotallyDrow

((I find it so funny how everyone keeps mispelling my character's name xd.png))

Twinsal did a sharp turn around the tree, she threw herself at the sky, gliding for a while before swooping back down like a jet. Spreading her large wings, she span around in air and opened her mouth to bust out flame at those who were chasing after her. She felt the fire dance around in her mouth as she waited for her enemies to approach, Twinsal did another strong flap and scanned around the area for them. Something was wrong... It was too quiet and the bird tweets sound too peaceful. She can feel the eyes moving away from her slowly and she turned around and a red shape chased into her, she letted out a low growl and raked her claws down its face, the red dragon cried out in pain and slapped her hard. Twinsal nearly losted her balance and dropped out of the sky as she got hitted by the strong blow. She tried to bust out fire at the other dragon but then she got smacked in the face with its arrow headed tail. She saw more dragons swooping down from the sky, screeching loudly as they eyed her like prey. Twinsal took a quick look around herself for an escape, there wasn't anywhere to run, there wasn't any place to hide. She was greatly outnumbered and the red dragon paused its attacks, he eyed her devilishly and licked his blood red lips with his forked tounge.

"Where are they?" he suddenly said, breaking the noise up. The other dragons which were apart of the raid eyed her, watching every single move and action she makes. Twinsal didn't say anything, she looked up towards him with twisted hate. He letted out a low snarl like sign and nodded towards the whiptails. They smirked and flew upwards towards the spitfire and the red dragon, one of them lashed its long tail at Twinsal's back, cracking the air. Twinsal gave a cry out of pain and raised her claw to rake them down its back so she could get her payback. The other dragons letted out a low growl and got ready to attack when Twinsal rasied her claw. Twinsal slowly raised it back down as soon as she worked out that if she attacked one of them, all of them will attack. "Where are they?" he asked again. Still Twinsal gave no answer and she felt another sharp and painful strike on her back, her eyes watered with pain but still couldn't do anything to defend herself.

A thunder like whip crack echoed through the sky, Draco jerked his head towards the location where he had heard the crack. His first thought was that Luna had gotten hurt, however getting closer to the point in which the sound came from, Draco noticed that it was in fact Twinsal who had been hit. Dozens of other full grown dragons circled the sky. "I...I've gotta help" Draco finally said, if the choice was letting go of his restraints and saving another dragon, or watching the dragon get tortured and do nothing where his only options. he would rather lose control. Dark ominous looking clouds started forming in the skies above, the winds grew stronger and swirled around the sky battering into the other dragon. *BAM* A bolt of lightning hit the forest floor, and its thunder like roar, roared through the sky. A jet of flames raced out of Draco's mouth heading into the sky, before taking the shape of a fiery tornado. (The storm's wind and his fire had combined) Draco could already feel his body weakening, however he had to scare off the raid, he had to save Luna's new friend. The tornado quickly consumed the red dragon, surrounding him on all sides. The red dragon wasn't dead yet, but physics state that Fire being spun at a high velocity can quickly reach temperatures of supernova, and that was exactly what was happening inside that tornado. The storm showered Lightning throughout the sky randomly. The drawbacks of Draco's power over the weather was that he could not direct it specifically at anyone or anything... Draco roared letting the other's know where he was...his legs were beginning to tremble.

"Last chance Twinsal before I would have the whiptails to whip you four times in a row. Just answer my simple question... Were are they?"

Twinsal felt her strengh getting drained by the loss of blood from the wounds of the Whiptails. She didn't want to get whipped again and again intill she dies of a horriable and slow painful death of blood loss but she didn't want to blow the hatchling's cover, she watched the Whiptail dragon raised its tail and she turned her face away not wanting to watch. She suddenly felt the wind rushing past her face and it was picking up very quickly, much faster then any normal wind. Everyone stopped in their tracks, looking behide Twinsal with fear. She slowly turned around and watched a lighting bolt striked the ground with a loud *BAM* and gasped in horror when she saw the wind and fire mixing togheir, creating a fire tornado that was heading right towards them. She spreaded her wings outwards like a kite and the wind rushed into them, pushing her away from the dragons from her old pack without even flapping her wings. She thought that she could hear the red dragon's screams but it got carried away in the storm as she allowed the wind to take her where ever it wanted to take her. Twinsal slowly folded her wings and span around to point her scout towards land, it was hard to keep control in the wind, also hard to fight againest it. She can feel the wind sweeping her back towards the tornado. Her wings weren't designed to fight wind, they were made to protect her from the sun and fire. She tried to fight back and grab a tree before she gets taken away and get trapped in the tornado with the red dragon. Twinsal swiped her claws at the tree, trying to grab a branch before she gets takened into the tornado. The wind easily defeated her, and Twinsal tried again, reaching the tree for her life, flapping her wings wildly as she tried to grip onto its branch. It was so close... but so far away for her, she finally did once strong flap and she flew closer towards it with the twigs and the powerful wind rushing past her face.

Her claws gripped around it and she tugged herself towards a larger branch, she clinged onto the strongest branch of the tree and watched the tornado slowly disapearing. She knew that this was the work of a hatchling, one of those hatchlings blessed with power and one of them was be able to create the tornado and the storm, Twinsal watched another bolt strike the ground near her, nearly hitting the tree. Twinsal gripped harder, praying that another lighting bolt wouldn't actully hit her next time. Who ever created this storm, just saved her life and may end it if it looses control.

"Huh?" Toni shot up from her resting place. She ran out of the cave, sparks flying off and tail twitching. She spotted the tornado and knew that Albus and Ventus would have to get involved. We're already on it, Toni. With that, they made a beautiful arc over her head and landed on the ground in front of her, out towards the tornado. "Wait! There's FIRE!" she cried into the wind. "Wha-?" Albus was cut off as a large lightning bolt crashed into a nearby tree, causing it to burst into flames. Toni flinched and stared at the blackened tree. "D-Did I do that?" she whispered to herself.

Ictus heard the boom of thunder and knew it was no normal storm. He whipped his head around to see the hatchlings fighting a large group of full grown dragons. Idiots. You'll get yourselves killed! he thought, spreading his wings and leaping into the sky. He spotted Twinsal just as she landed in a tree. Ictus flew down, wondering who it was. "Dragon! Who are you?" he called circling the tree to find a place to land. He finally found a suitable branch right above Twinsal's. "Are you okay dragon?" he asked, almost a growl. He looked her over and realized that she was covered in wounds, her blood staining the bark of the tree.

((First: Toni Second: Ictus Albus talks twice in the first paragraph.))