523ponygirl

Secret Hatchlings

Do you like this RP idea?  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Luna saw the dragon fly away and instantly reconized her from the night. She was unshure what to do whether to hide or to fight but her insticts took over her and she lunged at the dragon and bit as hard as she could at her tail. The dragon was already too high above the ground for her to reach her and she couldn't do anything. Luna was puzzled by the dead dragon but didn't have time to see what happen. "Why can't you just leave me alone?!"She Luna grabbed a stone and shot a commet at the dragon as she turned. She knew she would miss the dragon, she should have run but she stood her ground.

"Augh!" She cried out in pain as the rock hitted her eye. She paused in flight to rub her sore eye which was now a black eye. She slowly turned back towards the hatchling, snarling lowly. Anger burn't in her heart. She disliked getting hurt without putting up a good fight. Twinsal opened his blood-less lips and letted out a low snarl as she eyed the hatchling devilishly. She wanted to bust out her blue fire to burn the hatchling but then she remembered it wasn't Kack and it wouldn't be able to resist the fire unless it was a fire dragon or a black dragon. Twinsal knew the dangers of getting in the way of one of the hatchling's powers. If she got caught in the middle of their powers... then it might be the end for her. Her vision was blurry and it was hard for her to see. Her other eye was fine, it was watching the hatchling. She tried to decide if she should fly away or stay and beat the hatchling up because it damaged one of her eyes for payback.

"This is how they repay me for saving them," she muttered lowly to herself. Twinsal flapped her great wings again to stay in the air, creating a beeping rythum as she watched the hatchling below. She still couldn't make up her mind...

((Didja miss my last post Tari? o3o Lol, it centered around you. xd.png))

Toni gave Draco a tiny nod to acknowledge his thanks. Poor guy must be even mre tired than me. I should let him rest. She padded over to the entrance of the cave and peered out in hopes of spotting Luna. Soaked branches and debris littered the newly disturbed dirt. A few wispy clouds still hung in the sky and everything was drenched. A few blackened trees stuck out here and there, struck by Toni and Draco's lightning. Toni gasped as the slightest shimmer of a comet shot up. "Think I found her," said Toni to herself. She stretched her still-somewhat-tired legs and yawned. Ventus, Albus? Could you please come with me? Sorry, I'm trying to show these spirits how to become real. A sigh was heard from Ventus's end of the link. Yes, I will go.What is it that you are looking for? Luna. Oh yes, I know who that is. Toni snapped her attention back to the outside world as another comet flashed in the sky. "What is she doing?" Toni breathed, confused. Well... It's time to find out. Let's go.

Shimmer moaned and collapsed on the floor. She was curled up in a little ball near the back crying. She was just a hatchling and the first thing she did was make enemies. No one had liked her much. She missed her parents, her few friends! Even her grand daddy WindsFlight! Shimmers dad had dies in a recent battle and WindsFlight had taken over the job of becoming her dad. She stood up but then collapsed on the floor. She sobbed "Daddy daddy daddy daddy daddy" she was talking about WindsFlight. She raised her half grown wings and tried to fly. Landing with a thud she raced away.

Luna had told the windspirit everything all she hopped was that it wasn't on of windsflights and new Tori. She looked at the dragon flying above her and assumed that it was windsflightss dragon and he had sent a dragon to kill her because she disobeyed a royal and rebbeled and refused to be a servant. "You might as well just attck me, there is no point of trying go get me back to that royal I will never be a servant to her!" Luna shouted and picked up antoher rock in her mouth and prepared to fire it at the dragon if she attacked her. She assumed that the wind spirit was windsflights and not tori's now and her revealing everything she new and saw was a huge mistake that may now cost her her life.

(Sorry about my last post I tried to edit it for you umberwolf but I'm on my phone and it is realy hard to type)

Miss Luna! I assure you that I am not in any way connected to the one called Windsflight. He landed on the ground and looked at Luna sympathetically. Young Ridgewing, do not be upset. I will bring you no harm. Ictus! Luna! Ventus? Tonitruum? Call me Toni, please. Have you found Luna? Ictus pointed in front of him where Luna was fleeing. "LU-NA! IT'S ME, TONI! I WANT TO TALK TO YOU, PLEASE!" she called, her voice echoing through the woods eerily. Toni began to run after her and growled as she tripped over something and fell in the dirt. "Great," she growled, brushing the dirt off. She looked back and saw the thing that had tripped her: The tail of a dead dragon. She sat down in a pile of dry leaves, away from the body. They rustled and crunched, scaring away a mouse. Toni snatched it in her claws and devoured the morsel while waiting for Luna.

((Toni, Ictus, Ventus))

Shimmer looked up and her eyes turned to stone. Her body grew ridged and she let out a huge roar, freezing everything within miles. She stomped around angrily and hissed at the frozen Luna "I HATE YOU, YOU LITTLE BRAT!!!YOU STUPID IDIOT!!!!!" she roared, coating Luna with another coat of ice.

Edited by 523ponygirl

Toni was frozen mid stride, her arms and legs splayed out as if she were jumping. She crashed to the ground, cracking the coat of ice covering her. After finishing her mouse, she had decided to stop waiting and catch up with Luna. Gotta get out before I suffocate. Lightning... it makes fire. Fire makes heat. Heat melts ice. She focused her energy towards a young tree. A small lightning bolt shot towards the tree in front of her, causing it to burst into flames. The hot fire soon melted the ice, leaving a dripping wet, seething mad Toni standing in a puddle of water. She was panting; her powers still drained her. "Luna?!" she called, desperately searching for her friend. She looked at her back. Her tiny wings weren't even big enough to provide lift. She growled angrily and tore off through the woods, her feet sparking every time they touched the ground.

Toni skidded to a stop as she came upon a sight that surprised her. Shimmer was screaming at something angrily. Has she lost her mind? She's yelling at a piece of ice! What has gotten into that dragon? Wait... Toni squinted her eyes and saw none other than Luna the Ridgewing encased in that very piece of ice. "SHIMMER! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" She was now breathing heavily, from energy loss and rage. Thunder began to rumble in the distance and sparks danced around Toni's body. Mustering all the power she could, Toni took a step back and ran towards Shimmer. She slammed the Ice dragon with her full weight; the sparks probably giving her a good jolt. Her breath came out in little clouds; the ice has lowered the tempurature dramatically. Toni shivvered, the cold starting to get to her. "Hold on Luna! I'll get you out!" She started to claw at the ice, but it was hardly making a dent. Dark clouds started to roll in and the boom of thunder came closer. The lightning storm was centered around Toni, a result of her anger. Suddenly, she something icey cold hit her head. It sent a shiver down her spine, she was already cold enough. More and more began to fall. Wait, where is this snow coming from? Did you not know, Toni? Not know what? I am not a wind spirit, I am a ghost of the rain. But it's snowing! The air around us is very cold, the raindrops are coming down as snow instead. Whenever you feel very strong feelings, we feel them. That is why this blizzard is kicking up. They were right. As a result of Ventus feeling Toni's anger, the wind started to whip the snow around, making it near impossible to see. This only fueled Toni's rage. "LUNA! LUNA, WHERE ARE YOU?" She felt around until her nose bumped something: Luna. The sound of crashing thunder was right over them now. It threatened to come down and strike the dragons. "You have to stop!" "What?" "Please, stop! The lightning will strike the other hatchlings." Albus looked at Toni with worry. All her playfulness was gone, replaced only with a pleading look. Toni couldn't break away, her gaze was locked on Albus's sorrowful blue eyes. Slowly, the thunder faded away and the snow stopped falling. The winds receeded, but a light layer of snow still covered the ground. Toni didn't notice Albus sneak away, out of her view. "Ouch!" she cried out as a ball of snow whipped her in the face. "You have work to do," said Albus with a smile. The snow look like glitter in her shining silver mane. She winked at Toni and scampered away to the cave. Toni returned to the matter at hand.

"Luna?" said Toni. "Can you hear me?" She found a pile of sticks, stacked them near the frozen Ridgewing, and let go a few sparks. The flame flickered uncertainly, but made up its mind and sprang to life. The small fire slowly started to melt the ice near Luna's feet. Toni had forgotten all about Shimmer, who most likely wouldn't be happy that she got attacked...

((Toni, Albus, Ventus, Ictus))

Luna was not consoise and was ice. As Tori asked her if she could hear her Shine jumped from out of nowere. "To far" His scales became real and just as the wind spirits had taught him he became alive. His eyes were a furoise red and his ice froze wings glistened in the stars. "I may be a star dragon, but I'm not from here my star was froze long ago" he growled. He stood in front of the frozen Luna. "Shimmer... she only wanted to be free. Why couldn't you let it happen...." He growled. His voice was full of rage and the cold wind blew around him. "I won't loose my only friend" At that Shine blew a firey breath around him and Luna. Melting the ice and freing the unconsiose hatchling. He lifted her onto his back, the fire began to stop burning around them. With one great leap he took to flight heading strait for the stars. As he took of he said one sentance to Shimmer "Respect is erned not forced apon." Alive he was a large hatchling and a few months older than the hatchlings. Enof to be much wiser and larger than normal.

Shine took Luna as high as he could go and landed in a redwood tree. He layed Luna onto the branches and watched the ground around them. "These hatchlings have lost their way, they need to stop judging each other on their parents and their linages and figure our how to work together." Shine shook his head back and forth. Shine knew that Luna needed to stop judging Shimmer becuase of her parents being royals and Shimmer needed to stop asuming she could command them because of their parents not being royal. He also knew that now he could no longer abide by the rules and respect the old ways. "This is not a good thing." Shine said as he layed down on the branch.

Edited by Tari157

Shimmer felt a push and roared and charged at toni. she lept apon her and shoved toni into a tree and started clawing at her face. She growled and hissed another layer of ice at toni's face. toni was soo mad though the ice melted right away. "YOU STUPID BRAT!! YOU AND LUNA ARE BOTH STUPID BRATS!!! I WILL JUST LEAVE YOU TWO HERE WOUNDED AND LEAVE WIH THE OTHERS!!!" she screamed!!!

Edited by 523ponygirl

"Here, here, and here," said Albus, clawing her way up the tree. Another dragon that looked just like Albus appeared. However, this dragoness was a bit different. Her mane was longer and shinier. The dragon's eyes glowed green and expansive feathered wings with silver feathers jutted from her back. In her fear and rage at Shimmer for hurting Toni, she had forgotten all disbelief in Albus's 'trick' and made the change. Ventus. A last, bigger dragon came into view. He was dark grey with black spikes running from his neck to the tip of his long, curled tail. His underbelly was a smokey gray. The claws of his large feet were long, black, and razor sharp. His big dragon wings created small gusts of wind. Three bone-white horns protruded from each side of his head. He looked like a matured hatchling half way to adulthood; Ictus the rain spirit.

The spirits alighted in the tree gently. "Thank you, Shine," said Albus, bowing her head in respect. "I-I'm s-so c-c-cold..." whimpered Toni, barely awake and shivvering. Ventus carefully climbed over to her and let Toni up onto her neck. Toni buried herself in Ventus's mane and sighed happily; it was warm under there. She peeked her dark blue head out curiously. "Luna, are you okay?"

((Toni, Albus, Ventus, Ictus))

Edited by UmbreWulf

Luna was still unconiose and possibly in a comma. She layed stil on the branch but Shine knew she was alive. Shine tried to get her awake but it was no use. He watched as the sunlight healed her wounds. A scream rang through the forrest as Toni was attacked. Shine flew out into the night as fast as he could towards it. He knew it was Toni, he had seen her try to help Luna. By the time he had reached her, Albus, Ventus, and Ictus were already alive and holding her in air. He flew up to them. He was neary the same size as them, and looked almost a few months away from being mature. "Come this way" Shine tried to lead them towards Luna.

Luna's comma mind-

Luna jumped up, a dark endless place surounded her. "helo?" Nothing but haunting words passed in her mind. All of a sudden she was taking back into her memory her unconsiose memory. A cold dark place apeared before her. Then she was in a forrest running. She remembered everything, meeting the adult dragon seing the small black dragon lying dead on the ground. She remembered telling the adult to leave her alone and not knowing what to do. She remembered the wind sprit Ictus. She remembered telling Ictus her story. She remembered that Ictus was not Windsflights and then when the adult dragon was there she heard a scream. She saw Shimmer out of the corner of her eye and then was cold very cold and couldn't breath. She then was taken out of her own body and watched the scene. She dashed towards Shimmer and slashed at her but her hands went through her. She clawed and bit at her too but her claws went through her and biting her didn't do anything. All she did was scream at Luna's body. "I HATE YOU!" Luna screamed at the vision and lunged at Shimmer but it Disappeared. Soon only fire surounded her and lighting. They never touched her but melted her ice souroundings away. Then it was all gone and only the forrest was there. She heard a scream deep within and ran to it. Toni stood there in her vision. Luna was trapped in her mind. She watched everything happen to Toni, then saw beasts of all sizes attack all she cared about then her and she kept trying to fight the beasts. No matter how much she fought them they never died and kept comming. Suddently they all stopped and light took over her suroundings. She almost came back "I'm finaly free!" she thought as she felt vibrations all over her as light touched her. (all this is in her mind)

Luna layed in the tree all of a sudden a bright light burst from her body. Light blew the tree's branches back and away. Light then shone in a sphere around her and engolfed her body. Every wound began to heal and her light shone for a mile in the distance.

Edited by Tari157

Shimmer growled very loud as Toni dissapeard she walked stiff legged towards a tree. She froze the tree and curled up. She slapped her tail on the ground.Some ice shards shot up and came down and hit her. Shimmer felt no pain, only blackness. As one of th shards hit her head she blacked out. Everything came out as a rush.

Edited by 523ponygirl

Toni held a paw up to her eyes as Luna shone. She was bright! Seeing that it was no use, she buried her face in Ventus's mane to block out the light. Nothing worked. She sighed and squeezed her eyes shut. She heard the snapping and cracking of branches as they were blasted off the tree. She wrapped her paws around Ventus tightly and hoped she wouldn't be blown away too. "I think.... I think Luna's okay," she mumbled around the furry mane.

Luna was lifted up with the light and hovered above the tree. Her wings changed to green hughed and they grew in length. Her tail grew longer and she grew slimmer. moonstones apeared around her were small tears cried from her eyes as they opend. She gasped catching a breath, her neck lengthened and her horns grew slightly. Her legs grew longer and her nails grew sharper. Energy surged through her vains on the next pulse and then the light fashed a last pulse setting her down and turning her eyes to a forrest green. She grabbed the branches as she set down on it then the light dissapeared. The moonstones fell to the ground. "first things first, find Toni, find Shine.. Luna quickly jumped from limb to limb. Until she reached the last and tree branch and jumped to the ground landing perfectly. She clawed the ground and ran into the forrest exept this time she wasn't running away...

Edited by Tari157

Having finished eating the rabbit, Draco slowly but steadily stood on all fours. His legs still trembled under his weight, but it was not as severe as it was earlier. The cave was empty now, and apart from the constant dripping of water near the cave entrance it was silent. "Where is everyone?" he wondered, oblivious to the events surrounding Toni, Luna and Shimmer. Draco slauntered over to the cave entrance and took a drink of water from a puddle that had formed, the cold water felt good. In the distance Draco was barely able to make out a greenish light, curiousity told Draco to go and find out what it was, however common sense told him it would be wiser to stay in the relative protection of this cave, atleast until he was feeling better.

(@Fire-Ice, Is Sterling in the cave aswell? I said I was alone in the cave, because im not 100% sure where Sterling is at the moment ;/)

The cold touched shimmer and she sent a mental telegraphical link to everyone "I'm ok, luna is ok, tonI is ok. What just happened here is hunger. Us three all went crazy because of hunger. We all will soon all go crazy like this if we don't eat. Everybody meet in the cave. We have some discussing to do. By the way, I'm sure most of you have seen the black dead dragon. Leave it there! Hurry! Come!" Nala and Nora exchanged glanced. They had been with shimmer the whole time, giving her comfort. That is all that keep her from killing everybody that she could reach. They have her all their powers when she was by the tree. That was a very risky thing to do. Shimmer could recover with extra powers of she could stay crazy and be even stronger. Once you gave a dragon a power, only they could give it back. "Shimmer, can we have out powers please?" asked Nora. Simmer smiled and willed the powers to go back to the two ice spirits. The three walked tiredly towards the cave.

Grey is shimmer

Blue is Nora

Purple is Nala

Edited by 523ponygirl

Luna heard Shimmer in her head but was unsure what to do she looked to Toni "If you go, I will follow you but you must be carefull you know who and what she can be.." Luna decided that she wouldn't trust Shimmer if she went back she would keep a eye on her and if she had to she would attack her. Luna remembered what happend but instead of intemidation it fueled revenge. Shine flew down by her "Just remember respect is earned not forced app on" With that he lifted Luna on his back and flew her to the cave. "Watch your back when your around her." Shine wispered.

((Seemed like everyone totally forgotten about me :\))

Twinsal hissed alertly when the ice nearly touched her. She swooped upwards to avoid the frozen water just in time before she got get trapped in one of those. She was high enough to avoid the ice, so she flapped her wings lazily and glided around. Watching the spirt trying to free the hatchling, another hatchling came from no where and attacked the spirt and stomped off. Twinsal knew that after killing Kack, she wouldn't be safe anymore. Her old pack would be hunting her and wouldn't stop un till she and the hatchlings are dead. She glided over Luna (I don't know your breed of dragon) silently, following the hatchling back to its cave while keeping her distance in flight. Pehaps they could help her? No, they wouldn't understand. No one understanded her.

Toni nodded her head slowly. "Paired with the power of spirits and the light, there's no telling what could happen." "And you can't make someone give their power up no matter how hard you push." Toni was given a ride down the tree by Ventus, followed by the other spirits. Albus and Ventus both returned to spirit form, releasing a cloud of mist as usual. Toni waited for it to clear away before crawling up on Ictus's back and holding on as he spread his wings and jumped into the sky. "Wow, this is so cool!" "Isn't it?" Your first flight is always fun. Well, not when you're me and were never old enough to try. As you know, I was immortilized before I grew wings... so yeah. Fun. You're a spirit, you can fly. "Albus, you're still a hatchling?" Yes. But I won't ever grow up; you know why. "Who is that? Toni, is this dragon a friend of yours?" Ictus inquired curiously. As they got closer and closer to the cave, Toni recognized the sound of flapping wings and a dragon came into view. She seemed to be following Luna. "Hey! Who are you?" Toni called out. "Please make sure that you do not fall off, Toni." Toni nodded and carefully looked around his neck, gripping Ictus's scales with her claws. She had never seen Twisnal before.

((Ooh, colors. Toni, Ventus, Ictus, Albus))

Luna rode on Shine's back. "Hi Toni" She stood up on Shines back. She knew it was hard on him becuase he was still a hatchling himself. He acted like it wasn't hard for him though and kept flying. Luna looked at her own wings and wanted to try to fly. "Shine I wan't to try?" "what?" "even you wanted to see if I could fly well my wings are larger after the light.." "what light" "the light" "what light are you talking about" "When I was hurt a light healed me and tinted my wings this color and made me taller longer and stronger" "Why didn't you say anything that means a star chose you" "what?" "contrary to belief star dragons don't choose thier stars, they only spend thier life looking for them. Stars choose the dragon and when they do they give them power or abilities they need to keep them alive. So that's why you have such large talons, wings, and motor skills that defy what most dragons have." Shine tilted his head to look at her and relized how much she had changed.

She then saw the black dragon (Twinsle) and almost yelped but felt something was different about the dragon. She looked sad and flew calmly near them. "Who are you?" Luna saw how deeply troubled she was and flew next to her. "What happend to the black dragon, did you fight it?" "Do you need help?"

UMBERWULF I EDITED THIS POST AFTER I READ YOUR POST UNDER IT

Edited by Tari157

((Toni's wings haven't grown in. Also, she is riding on Ictus's back.)) :3

Shimmer looked at shine and Luna. Luna was changed. She was still normal, but she was about as big as she as she would get. Of course her wings would grow more, but everything else about her was already developed, star dragon. Shimmer thought. She turned to Nora and Nala "How did that happen?"

((Sorry... I was on vacation. Sterling is currently hiding outside of the cave, in a bush I think... But she was not in the cave.))

Sterling watched the fight between Shimmer, Toni, and Luna from behind the protection of her bush. She was afraid to come out even if Shimmer said it was only because of hunger. She did not want to get in a fight like that. When it seemed like everyone was almost to the cave Sterling backed up from her bush and crouched down in the shadows. When she was no longer scared she followed the shadows into the cave. She looked around from her position up against the side of the cave. A drop of water landed on her face and she stared up. She was under a point in the wall of the cave that was constantly dripping. She moved out of the way just as another drop fell to the ground. Now that she was more in the cave she noticed Draco standing a little ways over. She walked out of the shadows and over to him. "Hi." She sat down on the ground a few feet away from him and stared out the entrance of the cave waiting for the others.

Shimmer smiled at sterling. She sighed. Everybody hated her now! She needed ONE friend! She walked over to sterling "Hey. How are you doing?"