523ponygirl

Secret Hatchlings

Do you like this RP idea?  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sterling saw Luna and Draco leave the cave. She stared after them and thought about how brave they must be to go out in the storm. Soon it became dreadfully cold around Sterling. She thought she heard something but it only sounded like the wind. Suddenly she had the feeling something was wrong. She listened to the wind and began to make out words. "Luna and Draco... trouble.... need help." She turned to the group of hatchlings, "Shimmer! I think Luna and Draco are in trouble! They need help! We need to help them!"

Draco followed behind Luna. The bloodlust clear in Draco's eyes, so far Windsflight and his minions have gone unpunished for their actions... Draco planned on changing that. He did not care that he was still a hatchling. This curse of his had corrupted his sense of reasoning, the sheer immensity of the power he now possessed was like a poison to Draco. It was too much for someone of his stature and age to possibly control and it was taking over. The fire within him started to ooze out of his mouth, almost taking the form of molten lava, and the storm grew even more intense. Draco was entering a state of uncontrolled rage. Unknown to Draco and the others, this simultaneous use of his powers was wearing down on his body...

A lightning bolt illuminated the sky, and in the near distance Draco could make out two sillohoutte's... he could see one rising higher into the sky but could not tell what he was doing. Draco roared and let loose a torrent of flames from his position. The flames rocketed through the sky in the direction of the two figures; in mid flight Draco willed the flame to split into separate streams and manipulated them to circle around the figures before closing in and engulfing the two dragons. Controlling the weather and manipulating the shape of his fire from a far distance took its toll on the already weakening Draco. His body was involuntarily starting to tremble however Draco still could not deactivate the use of his powers... he had no control over it and using it any longer could prove fatal for him. This state of berserk fury was literally helping and weakening Draco at the same time.

((@523Ponygirl, I hope its okay that i RP Draco this way, making him have to get stronger physically and mentally to gain control of his power. At his current level, the powers of his are too unstable and can easily take control of Draco's actions.))

Edited by TotallyDrow

Wind tunnel please! NOW! The spirits nodded and created a strong tunel that would shoot her out over the two hatchlings' heads and in front of them to stop them. So much lightning was striking around them, from Toni's fear and Draco's rage. Those two dragons were begging to get hit up in the air. She dove through the tunnel and managed a flip before clumsily landing on the ground. She rolled out of the way to escape Draco's flames and jumped to her feet, running beside them. She focused on the higher up dragon and focused her mind on lightning. A bolt shot from her mouth towards the dragons, like a green shooting star. Toni didn't even bother to see if it had hit her target. She looked back at the others and noticed Draco's condition."Draco, you okay? You're shaking." She reached out a paw to touch him, but noticed the magma-like flame pouring from his mouth and decided against it.

((You have to remember that Toni has great accuracy :3 Just happens to be one of her gifts.))

Luna grabbed another rock and launched another commit from her mouth. It made her very weak and only fueled her temper. She watched as it missed them and hit in the forest far away and the trees shook as well as branches disappeared. She dimmed in glow again as she shot the commit until she had only a small haze. The starlight quickly replenished all that was lost from the full moon but she realized she needed to wait until she had a good shot. She dashed forward avoiding the lighting bolts coming from Tori and the storm from Draco. Shine appeared out of nowhere "I told them, I will go see what the dragon's plans are." Shine dashed of his figure fading and leaving a chilling breeze behind him. He lunged into the air and dissapeared. Luna heard a great roar and stopped in her tracks, it was a summoning of some sort.

Shine reached the dragon's and circled around the dragons and saw the raid coming. He flew over to the small dragon and circled him and then the larger dragon trying to freeze them and get them scarred. "Better..run.." He taughted like a ghost. He thought if the other hatchlings could hear part of what he said he could scare them just giving chills and thinking the ghosts would attack them. He flashed the outline of his figure in front of the small black dragon. Then chilled the air to the bone. He dissapeared fully into the air and then saw the other dragons coming "call...of..the..raid..."He whispered then left and went back to Luna.

"Shine what are they doing? " Shine appeared through the air back to Luna "they called a raid." the wind around Shine began to get colder and colder but Luna ignored it and focused on the battle. "Luna try to fly." "I can't, I'm to young!" "okay then don't shoot a commit and try to blind them with your light!" Luna wondered what he ment but relized it would be a way to blind most of thier enemise. She dashed over to Tori and Draco. "You two fight, I'll light the way so you can see were the dragons are at." Luna ran forward her glow increasing the more she was in the light as well as her energy to run. Her green eyes shone brighter and brighter untill thier color mixed with the rest of the glow and all the glow emiting from her became tinted with green. "It's a raid get ready!" Shine flew beside Luna "Just keep going forward, I'll keep watch behind you." Shine kept himself visible to make Luna feel safer and not as scarred.

Edited by Tari157

Toni nodded and stepped up, eyes narrowed. She shrieked a warning, her head pointed straight up towards the sky. It was a battle cry, calling all the other hatchlings to come and defend themselves. Guys, may I use your powers, please? Go right on ahead, Toni. She felt a wind rushed through her. Toni felt reenergized and ready to fight for her life and freedom. She channeled her anger away from the storm, causing some of the lightning to stop. The wind began to swirl around the dragons in the air, the beginnings of a tornado. The rain was falling in sheets. Coal black storm clouds blocked out the sky. The trees danced and shook, their leaves and branches being broken. off and sucked into the cyclone. The smell of ozone filled the air from the lightning. All that could be heard was the shrieking of wind and crashing of thunder. Luna's light was the only thing that let her see clearly. Ventus and Albus hung in the air, observing. Thy were powerless as far as they knew.It was a perfect disaster. Toni squinted into the rain, almost unable to see them. She planted her feet in the ground, the wind swirling around herself. She locked her eyes onto the targets, and let loose a bolt of lightning. It flew towards them with deadly precision. Her attention was immediatly snapped away as she heard a familiar voice. Out loud, though.

"I don't want to sit here and do nothing!" Albus shrieked, hitting the ground in a cloud of mist. The wind immediatly whipped it away, leaving a dragon standing there with intensely glowing blue eyes. Her claws flashed eerily as a bolt of lightning touched down. Albus, what are you doing? Stop, you'll get killed! "I don't care," Albus growled, running towards the hatchlings. She took back part of the wind control and willed it to spin faster around Toni. Albus had better skill with the wind, she had been using it for hundreds of years. It was now so strong that anyone who dared get near her would be spun around, then shot up about thirty feet and likely get struck by the lightning that danced around Toni. It was efficent and the leaves being shot up and showering Toni on the way down gave her the look of a god.

((Yay, long post. :3))

Luna yelped as her side was lashed by Tori's storm of leaves and rain. Luna screamed and jumped forward "hey!" she watched Albus run forward and past her "Albus? Your alive!" Luna was shocked but was quickly yanked back to reality as a shard of ice shattered at her side and the next one headed at her heart, she lunged to her side and the ice slashed her tail. She screamed and Shine appeared out of air and jumped at the incoming dragon. The ice dragon attacking them swirved to the side thinking that Shine was alive and a real dragon. Shine slashed at the dragon but couldn't do anything because he was a ghost and he just went through the dragon. Luna lunged at the ice dragon and bit down on the ice dragons neck. It was massive compared to Luna and it slung her against a tree. It reared it's head to bite down on her as she shook her head trying to come back to reality. She shone so bright though it was blinded and just struck at the light. Shine jumped on it's head and eyes and changed to visable. It slashed at him but he turned invisable each time making the dragon only hit itself. It swung it's tail at Luna and knocked the tree behind her in half, Luna jumped out of the way and it tried to attack her again. She grabbed a stone and held it in her mouth and in her mind shouted to Shine "Disapear!" he did and Luna shot a commit at the dragon she turned her head and and ducked just in time. Shine apeared in front of her and the air around her turned cold but then heated up when the commit hit the dragon and a explosion took placeit burned through the cold surounding Shine. As soon as it was over the air around her became freezing cold. Shine asked her "are you okay?" Luna shook herself of and looked at the shattered bits of stone and trees and the great crater to the side of her. She wasn't glowing anymore and felt very weak. The starlight hit her and she began to glow again. "Guys be careful they are tough." Luna glowed again and picked up a stone in case she needed it. "C'mon lets keep going, we can beat them." "I couldn't do anything!" Shine shouted to himself he saw Albus "Spirit! how did you do that become alive? can you hear me?" Shine felt awful about not being able to help Luna she was his only friend. For eight hundred years he had been alone and if something happend to her he would be alone for even more and possibly forever. He had a true bond to her, all he really cared about was his friend now. He didn't remember ever being alive if he ever was.

How did you become alive? "Huh?" Albus asked, looking around. Her eyes locked with a spirit floating above her. "How I did it..." she mumbled, thinking. Then it came back. An old, pale spirit dragon was floating next to a dying fire, left by the humans. He was telling the much younger Albus how to become real. "You have to want to be real... imagine yourself as a real dragon, and will for it to happen. However, you can get hurt and possibly killed as a real dragon, be careful, young Albus. I'm not sure how it works, but it does." The small spirit, Albus, nodded. "I will, Umbra. Thank you." Albus bowed her head and floated away. She sent this flashback to Shine mentally. Albus! Turn back! "Just because you don't know how doesn't mean I have to!" Ventus took a step back on her transparent paws, glaring. She had never been able to pull off the trick. She didn't believe that she could do it fully. Ventus was too attached to logic and sense. Albus was a believer and thought that anything was possible.

Albus's gaze floated over to the tornado. It was flinging sticks and debris at the other hatchlings. She calmed it just enough so that the projectiles floated down instead of zipping through the air like missiles. "That should be better," she said, even though no one could hear her over the noise. The question that Shine had asked her popped back into her mind. Alive... alive? Oh, yes. I was alive at one point. It was all coming back to her now. She had once been a Silver and Storm dragon, with White dragons somewhere in her bloodline. She had always wished to talk to her dead ancestors to learn about what life was like back then. A Magi with twisted ways granted her wish in a way no one would have expected. He turned Albus into a spirit of the wind. However, the spell had a few kinks in it. For instance, she could touch things and they could feel it. She could also pass through some things. The biggest loophole was that she could return to dragon form, but in the size of a hatchling, and look like a regular dragon with strange eyes. Her silvery mane whipped around in the strangely bent winds, shimmering.

Edited by UmbreWulf

(Woah Guys! You did 2 pages without me!? And Tiffashy! Uggggg! How many times do I have to tell you!?! WindsFlight is NOT trying to kill the hatchlings!!! Make your dragons have a different leader!!!!! Uggggg!!!!! And yes to everyone that wants a spirit, just remember they count towards your dragon limit and everybody already has at least one dragon! Please don't post anymore until I read the two pages you did without me!!!) Edited by 523ponygirl

(Guys, I've been reading and Tiffashy, I'm going to have to give you one warning! You just are ignoring the rules! If you call in a raid then you are going to have to play the dragons! And seriously! Stop with the WindsFlight stuff! He is NOT TRYING TO KILL THEM! And UmbreWolf, please, Toni cannot control wind. TotallyDrow, Xaphan cannot have two powers. If you want him to be able to control the wind make it related to fire in some way. And TotallyDrow, yes you may Rp Xaphan powerfully like that, but he has to develop his powers. Do not make them that strong. Please everyone, do go over the top with the powers, and I am warning everyone about this, WindsFlight is not trying to kill the hatchlings. They can rise up and be great for all he cares, just somewhere else. He doesn't want them to takeover his power. Nobody has a warning. Tiffashy, I changed my mind. Maybe I wasn't clear enough. Everybody had a clean slate so nobody has a warning. But this is a warning. I probably don't make much sense right now. I have a first warning list, a second warning list, a third warning list and a banned or kicked list. When I issue general warnings to everybody like this nobody goes on the list, but when I give one person a warning then hat person goes on the list. If they keep doing that same thing that they got on the list for then I will PM you. If you continue to do it then you are kicked for a certain amount. If you still ignore me then you are permanently banned. And there is no getting off the list. If you get on a warning list the there is Bo getting off, just make sure if you ever get on the list to bot do it again, so you won't get another warning)

The wind rushed around and shimmer screamed "STOP IT EVERYBODY. YOU TWO, GO AWAY AND LEAVE US ALONE!!!!!! WE ARE NOT TRYING TO KILL ANYBODY!!!!! ALL HATCHLINGS GO BACK TO THE CAVE OF YOU CAN BE FEARFUL F BEING BLASTED AND FROZEN WITH OCE FOR A LOOOOOOONG TIME!!!! SAME GOES FOR YOU TWO IN THE AIR!!!! SCAT!!!! THERE ARE FIVE OF USWITH AWESOE POWERS, EVEN IF WE DIDN'T ASK FOR THEM WE CAN STILL USE THEM!!!!! GO AWAY UNLESS YOU WANT TO DIE!!! I SEE ALL THE SPIRITS, ALL OUR SPIRIT HELPERS MAY STAY IN THE CAVE WITH US." Shimmer growled and sent a blast of cold wind and tried to carry all the spirits and hatchlings to the cave. She only made it half way before her new powers gave out. The dragons would just have to walk them selves. Se shot a few icy blades up towards Kack and the other one. (sorry, I forgot her name.) she stomped towards the cave thinking of the huge lecture she was going to give about not being stupid. "Wait Shimmer." "Shimmer, you are not their leader." said the gentle Nala "You are born a strong leader, but you need respect to become a leader. You cannot just seem really powerful and have them cowering. You need to be a strong band of dragons if you are to survive, break it in gently that you want to take charge. Show them how you can be." "Show them the real Shimmer." "Ok thanks guys."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nora and Nala flew into the cave and called all the spirits "If our dragons are going to become a strong group, then so are we. So far I know of two wind spirits and one star spirit. Me and my mate are ice spirits. Let's all show out true form to the hatchlings. Albus, I've heard that you know how. Please, would you care to share?" Nora smiled. Nala smiled also and nuzzled her mate.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Yes, UmbreWolf, you may keep Iceius, or whatever his name is. Sorry about that! I just forget names easily! Lolz)

Blue is Nora

Purple is Nala

Grey is Shimmer

Italicized is Shimmer's thoughts

Green is going to be Laural

((Draco (i changed xaphan's name)cannot control the wind. I said that already =.=. He is a grey dragon and can control the weather, just like a thunder dragon can control lightning. The light gave him the power to manipulate fire. On top of that how am i Overpowering my powers? Yes the powers may seem intense at the moment, but the drawbacks is that Draco can't control it when it is this strong. Right now the storm and the intensity of his flames (literally turning into molten magma) are fueled by rage and a desire for revenge. When Draco is calm and not going berserk he is unable to recreate a storm like this or manipulate his fire to the point its lava... yet. This is why his full name is Draco Stormrage.))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Draco's legs buckled under him and he fell to the ground. He started to Hyperventilate... the stress if going berserk had worn down on him and had finally taken its toll. Draco lay there unable to move and slowly fading into unconciousness. The strain on his body had caused him to pass out.

(Short post. Busy today)

Edited by TotallyDrow

Luna rushed over to Draco she could tell he was alive and looked to shine. "Draco!" Luna angrily watched as Shimmer was directing them towards the cave. She knew she needed to get Draco their so he would be safe but wasn't going to listen because some hatchling told her so. Luna growled "Shine can you move him with a gust of wind" Shine shook his head "I can't manipulate the wind" "Okay then I'll carry him back." Luna snatched a large tree branch filled with leaves out of a tree. She layed it next to him and moved him over onto it. She grabbed the end of the tree branch and drug Draco on the branch back to the cave. He was heavy and it was hard on her but she didn't care, she was angry at being told what to do. She drug him inside and left him on the branch. "It's more comfortable than a hard floor." Luna thought. She made sure he was okay "Shine are you sure he will be okay?" "Yes, he is just wore out from his powers" "okay" Luna walked out of the cave "What are you going to do?" Shine asked. "I don't know but I'm certainly not going to be told by another hatchling what to do when they are the exact same age as me." Luna said before she dashed from the cave. "Why are you really so mad?" Shine whispered "You really want to know the truth? I am angry because I have been forced to do things I didn't want to do my entire life ever since I hatched!" Luna only told part of the truth, the real truth was she was hurting unbearabley inside. She missed her parents and her home, she had to give up everything and was forced to be like she was and was forced to take on the new life that she now lives. She didn't belive a hatchling could lead them all and no what to do, not even a adult could. To her, all hope had been lost when she was abandoned here near the lake. She truly was scarred and tormented by anger inside, the truth was she wished she hadn't hatched. "Can you go away for a little bit, go check on Draco please." Luna said as she reached the edge of the lake. Shine nodded and disapeared. Luna becan to cry when she was finaly alone. " How can a hatchling proboly just like me no what to do? I know she wants to help us but..." Luna's thoughts trailed off. She worried about so many things. She layed down in the dirt crying. She didn't know it but every tear she cried turned to a moonstone and was slightly shining in the moonlight. The water glistened on the lake and it's rolling and shinning waves reminded her of her parents scales and she wanted to curl up in between them and be held safe from the world. She glowed in the dark and wrapped her tail around her head crying herself to sleep.

((I dunno how the heck to play as the bad guys when every single action is againest your rules and who the heck would be trying to kill the hatchlings if they weren't working for Windsflight? I'm sorry but I'm just confused >_>))

((Also I role-play in heaps of other places and I having a hard time here at my house, I wouldn't be able to remember ever single little thing :\ ))

Edited by Tiffashy

((Toni can't control the wind, but the spirits can lend her powers temporarily, leaving them defenseless. Yay, Ictus is back! >u< Sorry, I dont have enough time to write out a full post o3o NOW I DO.))

Toni stopped and Albus took her powers back. The winds receeded and the green lightning stopped crashing. "You dare command me like I am of lower status? That's very bold of you, Shimmer." she growled quietly so no one could hear. She suddenly felt a cold wind tugging at dug and shoved her claws into the dirt. However, she didn't have much of a grip because the dirt had been whipped up by the storm, leaving it soft. It dragged her and threw her up into the air, dragging her towards the cave. Toni gasped as it died and dropped her on the ground with a thud! "Ouch," she mumbled, brushing the dirt off her elbows and knees. Shimmer isn't my boss, and I know she wouldn't DARE freeze me. I think I'll go hunt. Besides, that was draining my energy. "I'm going hunting," Toni proclaimed loudly, walking off towards some trees. There, she sniffed and picked up the scent of a rabbit. Not long after the animal of interest streaked by. Toni shot a small bolt of electricity at it and immediatly killed the creature. Her legs started to shake, all this use of her energy was tiring! She picked up a scent trail and followed it. It led to the rabbit's burrow, where his mate and children resided. She finished them quickly and without pain, then gathered the rabbits up and brough them back to the cave, still warm. "Food," she said taking a piece of rabbit and settling in the back of the cave. She was very tired, the lightning was draining her.

Hello. "Hi, Ventus. What happened to your voice?" Toni mumbled, getting sleepier by the minute. You know Ventus? Please, tell me where she is?! Toni's eyes snapped open; this was not Ventus. Who are you? My name is Ictus, young Thunder. Ventus was my mate until she disappeared. Now I know where she has gone. Ictus? Is that you? Ventus floated through the entrance of the cave and stopped next to Ictus. Ictus was harder to see because he was darker in color. Toni saw that they were content and drifted into a dreamless slumber.

Albus was very popular with the other spirits that day. She had become a real dragon, leaving her spirit form. "How to be a real spirit, you ask? You have to want to be a real dragon. Destroy all doubt! If you have even the slightest trace of disbelief, you will not change. If you truly want it to happen, it will. Be wary, though. You cannot die of age, but you can be killed. Changing back into the spirit is as easy as saying Tessera. As soon as the word came out of her mouth, a puff of fog burst into the air. As it faded away, the wind spirit Albus came into view. And THAT is how it's done. Care to try?" She smiled and turned herself back into a real dragon with some wishing and a puff of mist.

((Toni, Albus, Ventus, Ictus))

Edited by UmbreWulf

(TotallyDrow! One power! One! He either can control weather, OR fire! Please choose one. I accept all the other stuff though. And Tiffashy, if you can't remember my rules of at least take time to read them everyone in a while then it's not my fault when you get banned.)

Shimmer struggled to the cave. Nobody was resting! They all needed to rest if they were going to live! She felt ready to scream. "Shimmer, I need to show you something" the time froze and so did all the other dragons. To the other dragons they didnt even feel the time change. If the time had been frozen for a million years it would not even seem like a millisecond to the dragons that had been froze. Nala led shimmer to a black and purple swirl that had apperaed at the edge or the cave when Nala froze the time. Shimmer and Nala stepped through. They were in the world where the hatchlings were older. Nala showed skillet that they would all fall apart and never see each other again if hummer was bossy and demanded orders and loyalty from her subjects. Yes shimmer was WindsFlight's GrandDaughter. If she had grown up in the clan she would become the next leader eventually. Shimmer was royal and knew it. She was very used to having all the other dragons do what she asked. One day she even took over for WindsFlight. All the dragons had been exausted from all her clean everything orders. She was major OCD and had to have everything clean. She used cold for that. They were six months old when they showed their powers. That was when WindsFlight freaked out and went nuts. Nala returned shimmer to real time. Shimmer sighed. "Ok, Ok, Ok! I get it! I have to treat them equal! Ugh!" she smiled at Nala and nuzzled her, or tried to. She flew through the air and Nala laughed softly. She blew a rush of cold and picked shimmer up.

Purple is Nala

Blue is Nora

Grey is Shimmer

((Draco is a grey dragon, as per ALL Grey dragon descriptions they naturally control the weather. If thats all he can do, how is he a "special hatchling"? Answer that please. I have not added to his power at all, it has always been like this. Read the original form which YOU accepted. How exactly is it fair, that Shimmer can grow to the size of the statue of Liberty, she can change the landscape, she can create blizzards, she can heal wounds, she can give other's powers. But the moment I use fire and weather, everything is thrown into chaos. If draco chooses manipulation of fire only, he is not following the description of Grey dragon's. If Draco only chooses weather, he is not a special hatchling, since ALL grey dragon's can do it

Grey dragon Description from: http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Gray_Dragon

"Gray dragons are the masters of the skies. They are excellent flyers and land only to rest and eat. In addition, they have full control of the weather. They are very hot-tempered and easily angered. They will attack any human that bothers them, conjuring strong winds and dangerous lightning."
IF the light did not touch Draco, he would still have the power to control the weather. However the light did touch him, and gave him an Additional power to manipulate fire. Simple.)) Edited by TotallyDrow

(I am sorry for my misunderstanding. Please don't get angry with people for accidently overlooking something. My apologies. You can keep his powers. And like I explained. Shimmer has the power of cold. She is a ice dragon. She can low cold air and blasts of cold. Why she can blow things around is because of her cold air. She can grow and heal herself and others because that is part of her power. She cannot change the landscape. Prove to me where I posted before the cleaning out of this ro where she cnages the landscape! Do NOT go by the old RP that was cleaned because EVERYBODY, even you, and me, were breaking the rules. It was chaios. You need to cool it.)

((This wasn't what made me angry. New Year after party problems have ticked me off today. Been grumpy all morning. Thank you for allowing me to keep Draco the way he is smile.gif ))

Edited by TotallyDrow

Luna woke from her deep sleep. She had only slept a hou, even though Luna should have felt better about her situation and been more calm she only felt worse. "Who does Shimmer think she is commanding us to obey her." [color/]Luna shouted and the clawed her talons deep into the soft ground. Shine apeared Let me show you somthing."[color/] Shine took Luna into a portal. He showed her the past and showed her windsflight and Shimmer's parents. She saw the light touch there eggs and them hatch.

They went through the portal. "see Shimmer is a royal hatchling and.."[color/] Shine explained to Luna how Shimmer was born their leader. "I don't care! She may have been born a leader to a clan but I'm not her slave and I will make sure I will never be!"[color/] Luna slashed her tail at Shine to make him leave and stormed away to the edge of the water and glanced at her reflection "Who is some stupid clan that abandoned me to decide that I am supposed to follow someone, they don't know who or what I am capable of! I will never be somones slave!"[color/]Luna shouted and ran into the forrest. "Hear me now Shimmer you can freeze me or even have me killed like a royal does,You will never be my leader!"[color/]

Edited by Tari157

"wait a sec," hissed Twinsal. Kack clasped his jaws shut and looked at her, not understanding why she intruding his call. "what would we achieve if we killed them anyway?"

Kack shock his head from side to side, showing that he didn't know the answer.

"thats right, we shouldn't be doing this. They are just hatchlings after all."

Kack turned to her angrily and shouted in her face "how dare you betray our master?! How dare you turn against our clan?! How dare you betray me?! After all we done for you, you just turned against us and you want to protect the hatchlings?!"

Twinsal stared at him with shock. That was the most completed sentence Kack ever said without being annoying.

"Kack I..."

"Don't talk to me," he snapped at her with his voice raising. "They need to die."

"But that isn't fair! They didn't do anything," Twinsal cried out.

Kack ignored her and unlocked his jaws and took a deep breath. Twinsal shook her head angrily. It wasn't fair. It wasnt fair! She screamed at herself in her thoughts.

"You leave me no choice." She spoke in a cold throne all of the sudden. Before Kack knew it, the spitfire dragon leaped at him, tackling both of them down.

"What are you doing?!" Kack screamed at her before they hit the ground creating a loud boom echoing around the valley. Twinsal gripped her large claws around his neck and choked him. Kack's eyes widen with fear and betrayal after he realized what Twinsal just done. His claws gripped around Twinsal wrist tightly as if he was trying to pull her off. But it didn't seem like he was fighting back. His dull, green eyes rested on Twinsal's eyes with fear but however they seemed relaxed. Like as if he was having a sweet dream while someone was murdering him. Twinsal looked back into his eyes, asking for forgiveness without saying anything. The small black dragon just started at her dully and his grip loosen on her wrist.

Twinsal stepped off the dead dragon with her claws shaking. She was panting hard and wiped her forehead as if she had sweat or something even though she didn't. Twinsal couldn't stop looking at Kacks dead eyes resting on her. Her heart was pounding against her chest hard, she could hear her own loud heart beeps. She shoke her head slowly. It felt like a nightmare. She wishes that she could just wake up and the annoying would be next to her making a lame joke or something. No...no no NOOO! She screamed at herself in her thoughts. She fell to her kneels, digging them in the rich soil and bowed her head low.

((okay, these dragons wouldn't be working for Windsflight and never will be. They would be in another group which would be trying to kill the hatchlings but as you just saw; Twinsal killed her own pack-mate just to save the hatchlings from the raid))

Edited by Tiffashy

Draco lay there, still unconcious from recent events. The overuse of his powers had taken its toll and placed the young hatchling in a coma. Within his mind, Draco battled against the rage that had so easily consumed and taken over his actions. It ampliphied his powers, taking them to the extreme, it pushed the boundaries of what any mere hatchling; special or not could even dream about doing.

Draco sat there, alone. Water dripped down from an unknown source and melded with the Black ground below Draco. Through this puddle, Draco could see a ghostly spectre of himself, staring right back at him. Its ghostly blue eyes pierced the very soul of Draco. "Maybe... Maybe its better if... If... I don't wake up...." Draco said to this ghostly Spectre. "This curse... This power... Its too dangerous, I can't control it...." he paused. "Why me... I never asked for this.... I..." The puddle vanished, along with the ghostly reflection of Draco, and everything went black. Through this darkness, a gentle humming could be heard... it was the tune his mother would hum when trying to get him to sleep at night. It gave him comfort.The gentle humming had soothed the savage beast within Draco, it had driven back his anger and his rage, forcing them to retreat into what ever crevice they came out of. For the first time since being kidnapped, his mind was at peace.

Draco slowly lifted his heavy eyelids, he was at the back of the cave and was sprawled across what looked to be a nest of leaves. He lay there for awhile, his legs had grown stiff, and his belly had become empty. He slowly shifted one paw over his heart. He knew he would need to learn how to control this power.... how to stay calm... and how to prevent the anger and the rage from once again taking over him....

(The bit in gray all happens in Draco's mind while he is in a coma)

Edited by TotallyDrow

Luna! where are you going? Toni cried out mentally. Had she seen something? Was she running away? She shook her head and sighed, too tired to chase the fleeing hatchling. "Guys, there's some food here," she said, poking the pile of rabbits with a weary paw. I can tell you where the Ridgewing went. Really? Where? She ran away into the woods, shouting about not being the slave of one presumably named Shimmer. This caught Toni's attention. She snapped her gaze over to Ictus. "Would you please find that Ridgewing? Her name is Luna. Ask her about what she saw concerning Shimmer, please." Ictus nodded and zipped out of the cave.

Miss Luna? Tonitruum has requested that I carry a message to you. She inquires about a Miss Shimmer and, if anything, what you witnessed concerning her.

(( Ictus, Toni Sorry it's short, I'm typing on my DSi :l ))

Luna angrily moved on. She snapped every bush she could in her path, "oh my what a bad little dragon disobeying a royal dragon!"Luna thought she snarled and ran forward. She could care less now about Shimmer and her rhen of royalty, she repressed her memories of her past and didn't want to remind herself she was supposed to serve a royal. She wanted to lunge I the air and fly far away. Her wings were too small and were clumped iwth mud. Shine stayed away from Luna and remained clear. She wanted to be alone and Shine knew trying to convice her it was the way things were suposed to be and she needed to go back wasn't going to work and was wrong... She kept goingshe passed a deer sleeping in the grass and snuck by it not wanting to scare it. She knew what Shine could say and was not going to listen. How could she be a servant and slave to Shimme. She may have been born with that linage but it didn't define her, she was a storng dragon and wanted to be treated as such. Other than her linage why couldn't she be a leader? She was strong carring and brave too she wondered why she had to even hatch. She wished that she never had. "Maybe it is best if I just... no! I won't surrender I will fight I am strong I won't just back down."

She stopped as she saw the wind spirit apear behind her. She didn't know who Ictus was but didn't even want to tuly know "Shimmer is a royal, my friend who is a spirit showed me our pasts, She is Windsflights grand daughter and was born a royal. We are by linage to automatically follow her and do as she says but I refuse to make myself her slave so... Luna told Ictus everything she saw and knew) ... Please if you can travel to where the others are spirit and warn them don't let those I care about blindly become trapped by old ways to have to follow a royal." She Tears streamed down her face and she felt heart broken. She couldn't bare to say more and turned and ran.

(I can't do color coding on my phone but the only one who is speaking or thinking is Luna)

Edited by Tari157

Draco picked himself up, and limped over to the pile of rabbit, his tail dragging behind him. He sniffed at the fresh meat before grabbing one by the neck. "T-Thank you" he said weakly, Draco didn't really want to talk right now... his main concern was regaining his strength. He slowly limped back to the pile of leaves and broken branches before laying back down and proceeding to devour the dead rabbit. Draco thought it would be best to isolate himself from the others... especially after what happened...

Twinsal ears jerked upwards, she thought she heard someone yelling in the distance. She opened her eyes, moving them away from the dead dragon's body and looked around herself. She was too busy thinking about what was happing and actully didn't get a chance to see where she was. A forset, she thought to herself. There were trees surronding her and they were in a clearing. She study the area she was in carefully. The dragon heard the birds whistling softly and oneage butterflies gliding past her. She slowly rasie from the ground, standing on her hind legs too take a better look. She never knew that nature could be so beauitful and dangerous at once. Then she turned her attention towards the rattling bush. A hatchling busted out of them angrily, breaking and snapping everything in her path. Straight away, Twinsal knew that it was time to flee before the hatchling could work out who she was. Jumping back onto her four legs, she sprinted past the dead body of Kack, bolting away...

(( you may allow to tackle me, Luna :3))