pbdog

The thank you thread

Thank you, TJ, for creating all that is here on DC. because without you , i wouldn't be able to thank the various, wonderful people who i have traded with/gifted eggs to me. <3 too many names to dig up and find, just know that if you are one of them, your effort and kindness is not in vain. laugh.gif

A thanks to an undisclosed user who, in January of '11, gifted me my first Magma-- a CB at that. This was before teleport trading and when CB trios were super rare, so spam refreshing the 'get' code and nervously awaiting the drop time made it all the more sweet when I got him. Stukov is still one of my fav dragons :>

Ah yes, and a thanks to the individual who gifted me my first Gold. She was, for the longest time, the only metallic on my scroll and is quite awesome.

Edited by Nine

I would just like to say thank you to All the awesome people who play dragon Cave!

I would also like to thank all the moderators for making this forum the place it is, for me the forum is fun and surprisingly cosy, like a family!

Also thanking TJ09 for the making of the game for without him we won't really be here...

This is just a post saying thank you, to me it's not considered as spam as i just wanted to say how awesome the community is! xd.png

SORRY i forgot to check if there was already a thread.... unsure.gif

No problem smile.gif I'm glad you found the "merged" thread.

Thank you anyone who has ever gifted me a CB Silver/CB Spitfire hatchling. I really /love/ CB Spitfire hatchlings. <3. And thank you to anyone who has helped me achieve my goals for 2012.

I would like to thank CDM again, for gifting me a CB silver a few months ago. smile.gif That made my week back then. wub.gif

I'm gonna thank with names now -- was too lazy to do it in my other post and am going through some stuff.

Thank you; CDM, for gifting me my second CB silver /ever/. No, really, that was the most kind thing anyone has ever done for me when I was at my lowest. Thank you, Kaoto_Susano, for being a lovely friend, and just putting up with me asking stuff of you. <3. And thanks for gifting me that 3rd gen tinsel baby. ^^. Thank you Skauble for gifting my first ever CB Silver. That was like, my best day ever. Thank you, Smallguy, for being a funny part of the DC chat and putting up with my guttermind. (LOL). Thank you to the kind person who bred a wonderful 3rd gen holly I have on my scroll; I will never be able to thank you enough, so I hope this small thanks at least repays slightly.

I thank all of you, and many other gifters, because you have made my DC experience all the better and more relaxing. Here's to hoping to get 500 dragons by the end of 2012!

Why isn't this thread more active? D:

Thank you:

angelicdragonpuppy

predatorfan4ever

blackdragon71

Xythus

My fellow BSA mods

Dracena

rampagingwyvren

And a whole bunch of other wonderful people whose names I'm blanking on. Of course I don't appreciate you any less wink.gif

*Also if I've messed up someone's name I do apologize- I'm horrible with them.

I've posted before, but I wanted to also thank Flaming-June for allowing me to trade for three Neglecteds, and therefore giving me my first Neglecteds! And thank you so much Merenwen for my surprise little girl wub.gif

Edited by CDM

Thank you to the wonderful person who gifted me a male neglected hatchie (now grown). I will not mention the name since I don't want them to be harassed with requests, but this unexpected gift made my day/week/month/year smile.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

Thank you HappySadFave for gifting me a Dorkface Thuwed. I cannot express how much I love that dragon.

I'd like to thank Alse15 for gifting me that CB Summer I was so desperately wanting recently. That was too kind!!

I'd also like to think lulu_witch for being the voice of reason that kept me going when I was getting frustrated with my Frink project.

Also, Dragonpuck...thanks for gifting me, and others super-awesome eggs. I know whenever I make a request in the even gen thread, it's usually you that PMs with just the right egg I need to get through a tricky spot in a lineage project.

There are also countless others whose names escape me right now because I'm tired...but to everyone who has ever gifted me an egg, glomped me, or given me a kind word of appreciation/encouragement, I sincerely thank you!

Thanks to rubyshoes for returning my PM so quickly and being very nice. happy.gif And a big thank you to mysfytt and LadyLyzar for the spriting help and advice! biggrin.gif They've been extremely patient with me while I've asked a heap of dumb questions... tongue.gif

Big huge thanks to a very awesome individual, Tawanda001, who jut glomp-gifted me my first Brine for my scroll!!! That just totally made my day. smile.gifsmile.gif Thank you!!!

I want to thank everyone who took the time to PM me a couple of days ago, while I was feeling extremely down. You have no idea how much it touched me that so many people, and some I have not spoken to before, cared about how I felt, and had rallied behind me and the others.

Thank you all so much. There are so many wonderful people in this community wub.gif

Edited by CDM

Thank you shadeofchaos for giving me a CB blusang egg for the only one I had that died!!! <3

Thank you Pikabubba for helping me get through last week in one piece

Alright, time to send out some massive thank you's to some awesome people on DC :3

CDM - thank you for being just all-around awesome. I can't even list everything you've done for me since it would be such a long list! Haha. Seriously, you go above and beyond to help people, and I don't just mean gifting...you listened to my crazy rants and whining and silly teenage problems and it meant a lot *hugs* I don't think I told you often enough how much I appreciate you <3

Varekis - like CDM, you also put up with my ranting and whining without a single complaint =P and you always helped me out when I needed it, whether it was gifting or trading or whatever. You're just such an awesome person and I count myself super lucky to have met you :3

Lilia - baby you light up my world like nobody eeeelse...haha I love you, lils ;-) you know me better than most people and still love me, which sometimes astounds me. I'm honestly not entirely sure what I would do without you. You're one of the few people who I don't mind talking to when I'm in a bad mood because you know just how to cheer me up (even if you don't know I'm upset) and I always feel like I can tell you anything because I know you won't judge me. I don't trust people easily, but I definitely trust you. So thank you for that, and thank you for everything you've done for me on DC--hatching eggs for me, holding random stuff, catching blusangs...suffice to say I owe you bigtime =P

Natayah - darling, you are such a sweetheart *cuddles* you're always there if I need to talk and I don't say thank you enough for that!

Evilminion - you're awesome!! No, really, you are :3 thank you so much for gifting me those blusangs and just being a total sweetheart wub.gif

Shichibi - we don't talk too often, but whenever I do talk to you you always end up making me smile =) you're an absolute doll!

Fortytwo - sometimes you drive me nuts, but you're still pretty cool =P thanks for not judging my occasionally crazy/random/talkative self X'D

EVERYONE in a certain secret lotto channel ;-) (you know who you are) - I love all of you and I know I'm not in there much, but you are all such awesome people. Chh and Koori, you two helped me get my gold trophy when I only needed like ten more hatchlings, so thank you!!

I know for a fact that I'm missing some people, so if I didn't specifically thank you then I'm really sorry, but know that I love you lots and everyone who's ever helped me has made my DC experience so, so amazing. If you ever need anything, you can always pop into my PM box to ask :3