Bumblebee12

What game systems do you want/have?

What game systems do you want/have?  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have an old GBC, a DS Lite, an old gameboy advanced hanging around here somewhere, a Wii.

And of course, my beloved PC. wub.gif That's where I spend the most time gaming. With all it's purty graphics... Can't take advantage of Dragon Age's graphics without a PC! biggrin.gif

Atari

Gameboy

Gameboy color

Gameboy Advance

Nintendo DS

Nintendo DS lite

Nintendo DSi

Nintendo 3DS

Nintendo

Super Nintendo

Nintendo 64

Nintendo Gamecube

Nintendo Wii

Sega Genesis

Sega Master System

PSP

Playstation

Playstation 2

Playstation 3

Xbox

Xbox 360

Ipod touch........... I guess?

Personally I would nooootttttt call an ipod touch, an ipad, or an iphone a game system. They are capable of gaming, but that's not their main function. Kind of like how I wouldn't call my PC a game system even though I built it to be a gaming PC. Maybe that's just because I'm old and the term 'game system' was always used to refer to something that was specifically designed to play video games, not just something that was able to play video games as a perk or whatever.

I have a N64, it was given to me for my 6th birthday.

I play Super Mario 64 and Yoshi Story over and over again and I want nothing else poptartFINALTINY.gif

I have:

-PC (does it count if the only game I play on it is DC?)

-Atari7200 Yay Atari! ^__^

-DS Lite

-360 w/Kinect (Kinect is a cool overall device, but so far pretty lame as a gaming device)

-PS3 (60G) - I got rid of my PS2 when I got this.

I had a Wii, but I sold it to when I had only turned it on 2 times in 1.5 years, and that was just to check the calender to see when the last time was I turned it on. I also sold my NES, SNES, Virtual Boy, and Sega Genesis systems a few years ago after I was out of work for a total of 2-3 months due to illness/surgery/town flooding. Bills still had to be made somehow, unfortunately.

I have an old iPod that used to be my dads, an iPod Touch 3rd. gen, an iPhone 3GS, a Wii, an old Gameboy Advanced that I've lost the charger to, and a DS Lite. I really wish I had an iPad... my dad has one and it's AWESOME.

I have a DS Lite, which I only use for Pokemon. A PS3 which I never use, except when I might want to bust out Infamous or Resistance. A Xbox 360, one of the new ones that came out this past year(2010?), with a heavy duty hard drive but crappy lacquered finish.

I by far use my 360 the most, even though I've had the PS3 for far longer and the DS even longer.

Oh, and I bought my mom a Wii so I guess I'll count that too since it's in the same house. I play Just Dance on it sometimes.

Edited by Draco Knight

NES (died a good few years back though)

SNES

N64

Gamecube

Wii

PS2

PC

Gameboy Pocket

Gameboy Advance

Nintendo DS (heavy)

Nintendo DS lite

Nintendo 3DS

PSP

I'm looking into buying a PS3 though, especially where they're cutting prices left and right around this time of year.

I want an ipod touch, ps3, and an X-Box, wow i didn't notice this forum is getting to be a pretty good hit(started it like 2 days ago)

I have a PC (Can't survive without hardcore PC gaming) an iPod touch 3rd gen, a DS lite, a DSi, and a wii. Really want a PS3 and I would kill for an iPad

I have a PS3, two DS Lites (one black and one white) and, of course, a PC. biggrin.gif I used to have a PS, PS2 and a SNES. My brother has a Gameboy Color.

Hmm

Have:

PS3

PS2

PSP

DS Lite

GameBoy Colour

GameBoy Advance

Laptop

Want:

XBOX (Why are all the good Naruto games on XBOX!?)

Between my dad and I, we have: an iTouch, 4 Xbox 360s, PS3, two 3DS, two DSlites, and two PSPs. We are gamers. tongue.gif

I have two Wiis, a white one and a black one, about five DSes (No freaking clue where the heck they are), Two iPads, an iPhone, I used to have two iPod Nanos, one desktop and two laptops, and a phone. And a Kindle Fire.

@Syaoransbear

Dear god. That's a lot of gaming systems o,o

@Syaoransbear

Dear god. That's a lot of gaming systems o,o

I pretty much get/buy every system as they are released, and since I'm 22 I've been around long enough to get lots heh. And it helped when I met my fiance who is a gamer, because he filled in some gaps(I didn't have several of the handhelds), but now we have multiples of many systems as well. We've got about 3 n64s, 3 playstations, 4 playstation 2s, 2 360's, 2 sega master systems, 3 nintendos, 3 super nintendos, 2 genesis, and way too many DS and DS lites around. This is mostly the product of being younger siblings to gamers who left their old systems behind when they moved out.

I don't have a Vita yet, though, but I guess I have a birthday in a month!

Edited by Syaoransbear

Gameboy Color

Gameboy Advanced

Nintendo 64

Gamecube

Wii

Used to have a Sega Genesis

DS

DS Lite

DSi

3DS

And, of course, the PC. :3

I still love my N64. So many awesome games on that thing.

I still love my N64. So many awesome games on that thing.

I agree so much. I'm getting married in a month and a half and we're setting up a bunch of tvs hooked up to n64s at the reception so I have an excuse not to dance with people.

Here's what I have:

3DS

DS (used to have)

DS Lite (it's broken)

N64

Playstation 1

Playstation 2

PSP

Gameboy Color

Gameboy Advance

NES (gave it away to a friend in an old neighborhood)

Xbox 360

Wii (I forgot to mention that)

Here's what I want, but my dad probably won't pay for them:

Playstation 3 (just so I can play Tales of Graces F and Final Fantasy Verses XIII)

Vita (So I can play Final Fantasy X and maybe any other good game I see)

Edited by Red Dragonette

I hev an old DS Lite and a 3DS. Both had been replaced at some point; the DS Lite because the touch screen pixels went kaput, the 3DS because it got stuck on 3D no matter what you did.

Let's see... I have:

Gameboy

GBA

GBA SP

Gameboy Color

DS

3DS

DS Lite

SNES

PSP

XBox 360

Nintendo GameCube

Nintendo Wii

Nintendo 64

Playstation 2

Playstation 3

iPod touch

I used to have before I had to sell them:

Nintendo

DSi

Playstation

Atari

Sega Genesis

I want a PS Vita for Uncharted: Golden Abyss.

...I just wrote them down as I thought of them, they're all jumbled up. XD

Edited by Saskia

At my house I have:

DS lite (has a broken screen now ^^; )

3DS

Game Cube (my first game system, and specifically a limited edition PokemonXD one)

Wii (not working at the moment sad.gif )

XBox 360 (my brother plays it more)

I want a Playstation 2 for the sole purpose of playing Kingdom Hearts (the first one). I know the PS3 can play older games, but I don't want to pay that much. xd.png The real thing holding me back is that I'm not sure when I'll have enough time to play it. ^^;

Edited by Hawktalon

iPad 2, I'm currently using it!

iPhone 4

Wii

NDS lite

DSi

Nintendo 64 or something like that...

MP4

I have a nintendo ds lite....Battery life ftw!

I then have a laptop (that's gotta count right?) and an Ipad2 + Wii.

And...I'm not trying to impress you or anything....but I have two tamagotchis. tongue.gif

I have a PSP, Vita, Playstation, Playstation 2, Playstation 3 and a gameboy (somewhere).