Bumblebee12

What game systems do you want/have?

What game systems do you want/have?  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just wanted to know what the majority of people have. biggrin.gif

wops, probably should of put this in multimedia, my bad

Edited by Bumblebee12

I have a PS2, PSP, Nintedo DS, Gameboy SP, and... Sega Genesis~! I really want a PS3 so I can play the new Final Fantasy game with Lightning and a Wii would be pretty cool too.

i have broken DS Lite, DSi, playstation 2, my sister has a gameboy advanced and a DS lite. Thats pretty much all i have

What's the game system for the old Zelda games? (Can't remember but I played it once at my uncle's and thought it was awesome. If I could I'd get that one too!)

i don't know is it genisis?

user posted image

When you have a gaming PC you don't need consoles.

Edited by 7Deadly$ins

I don't think so.... I'm thinking it was nintendo maybe... Nintendo 64? Idk for sure but it was fun! Especially chasing down the chickens! Lol.

And I don't think PC games are always as fun.

Have a Wii and an N64. Want a PS3.

I don't think so.... I'm thinking it was nintendo maybe... Nintendo 64? Idk for sure but it was fun! Especially chasing down the chickens! Lol.

And I don't think PC games are always as fun.

I'm going to assume you're talking about Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask, although calling them "the old Zelda" implies we are talking about the actual old Zelda. OoT and MM were both Nintendo 64 titles.

Seriously, Zelda is one of Nintendo's flagship series people.

Just about every game that comes out on Xbox and PS3 also comes out on PC.

I have an X-box 360 and a Wii, though I'm not much of a gamer so those are left to my brother and my dad. An iPad would be nice, but I have a Nook, a nice laptop, and an Android Evo (phone), so I'm not complaining. tongue.gif

I'm going to assume you're talking about Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask, although calling them "the old Zelda" implies we are talking about the actual old Zelda. OoT and MM were both Nintendo 64 titles.

Seriously, Zelda is one of Nintendo's flagship series people.

Just about every game that comes out on Xbox and PS3 also comes out on PC.

... Uh...really? I've only ever seen 1 Final Fantasy game on the PC. And never Zelda.

And yeah I was talking about OoT. Is there any older than that? I just call them the old games becuase the new Zelda games are usually for handheld systems, the wii, and I think gamecube (though it could be Xbox...not for sure on that one.)

I said most for a reason, not all. Final Fantasy is a pretty notable exception. Zelda, on the other hand, is very likely to never be on anything besides a Nintendo console. Seriously, it's one of Nintendo's flagships and original series. They'd be absolutely insane to allow it on another console, just like how Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Kirby, Star Fox, Pokemon, etc., etc., are never going to end up on other consoles. They're first-party titles for a reason.

And yes there were other Zeldas before Ocarina. Zelda is one of the oldest game series. The Legend of Zelda came out in 1986.

We have a PS2, Japanese PS3, Wii, XBOX 360, XBOX 360 Elite (x2), DS Lite (x2), iPhone (x2). I used to have a Gameboy Color when I was younger, but haven't been able to find it. :c

I wouldn't mind having a 3DS. My boyfriend wants an iPad.

I have two Gameboys, two DS Lites, a Gamecube, and a Wii. I usually just play my old Gameboy games on my DS Lite. That or I replay my Professor Layton games.

Iii'm not as much of a gamer as I used to be. XD

I can't think of any systems I really want... Maybe a 3DS? That new Luigi's Mansion game looks fun... I have the first one but I could never beat it. ._.

Have a Wii and an N64. Want a PS3.

And a GBA. I forgot about that. And a dusty old GBC somewhere.

Actually, I have a few that aren't in the poll. biggrin.gif

I have a NES, two DS, two DS lite, three GBA, three PSP, PS3, two iPhone, two Wii, Game Cube, GBC, and a Nintendo 64. (19 total.. that is in total of my two homes and three siblings) Got a lot!

Edit: Do we put in brokens to? In that case, I also have a broken DS... Truthfully, it is one of my sibling's. It won't play DS games and the top screen won't work. He rufuses to throw it away though he can't really play anything on it. In that case, a total of 20.

Edited by StarSea

I have a DS lite, ipod touch and a PS2 which i think is broken! It turns on but it wont play any disks.. it just goes straight to the memory card thing. I want to get nearly everything on that list :P But mostly the ipad, iphone and PS3

user posted image

When you have a gaming PC you don't need consoles.

HELL YES.

I own my lovely PC, a PS2, Game Cube, a Wii I regret having, a DS heavy, and GBA and GBC consoles.

I should have bought a Xbox 360 instead of that darned Wii. I want one so bad.

I have an iPod Touch, a limited edition White Playstation 2, Wii, a regular DS (after I broke 2 of them...), a Game Boy Pocket, used to have a Game Boy Advanced, a Super Nintendo, a GameCube, and now I want a 3DS. Never wanted any xbox thing, though. xd.png Dunno why.

I have a PlayStation, PlayStation 3, and my trusty PC.

I also have a crappy 1st-gen iPod Touch, which barely even works anymore. Which is sad, since it's only like 3 years old. Apple products suck.

DSi, 3DS, GBA, PS2, Xbox, and Wii. biggrin.gif I'll eventually ending up buying any consoles that become necessary for the Kingdom Hearts series! laugh.gif

GameBoy Color (x2)

GameBoy Advance (x2)

DS (fat) (x2, one the top screen doesn't even work, the other the alignment is real messed up)

3DS (<3)

PS2

PS3

360 (one of the nice new ones~<3)

Wii

GameCube

iPhone (3GS)

PSP (shiny silver is preeeeety)

I think my PS2 is dying, though... It's my second one. I love it. :< My PS3 isn't backwards compatible. </3

I like having my wide range of systems so I can play quite a few games~ Though it doesn't help me with region-locking... </3

I had a DSi, but I traded that for Zumy my 3DS.

I'd like to get my hands on an N64, though, there's a game for it I'd love to hunt down and get... A few games, actually. xd.png