626lavaheart

City (or town?)

your opinion?  

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yes, but DC is inside a mountain.

What makes you think it's in a mountain? Caves could also go underground, or under hills.

Yes, but DC is inside a mountain. A city right outside it? Wouldn't it fall in the air? They way they talked about it, it didn't seem to make any sense. But, if nothing else, it's just too attached to the forum aspect. We have a forum button, that's all we need, imo.

DC is actually no longer completely based inside a mountain ^^

with the implementation of biodomes anyways. If you look at all the descriptions of places and look at the map the only area description that mentions caves is the forest. also I think that a floating town would be awesome! (although unrealistic) and would explain why only dragon tamers hang around in town, since they would get to the city by dragonback... smile.gif anyways we're not defining what kind of city it is, that's a job for RPers.

also :\ there were cities in ancient and medieval times. I think Cordoba was one of the largest and had 400,000 people living in it, which is pretty small compared to today's cities, but you have to remember they were having severe problems with plague at the time and a cities back then had walls around them... and it was probably not very safe to live beyond them (or in them lol). plus a town in the country side usually had a couple hundred people in it so cities were about as shocking to them as cities are shocking to rural people are today... and the forum has 119,454 registered guests (or residents) which I feel like is big enough to be considered a city in olden times since london had like 100,000 people in it before the black plague hit it. (which was like a high point for it)

I wasn't saying that the game and forum should be merged together either.. I just jokingly feel like the forum is like a city in a sense, and that realistically there would be a town somewhere in "dragoncave land" were dragon tamers like us would come together and talk about our dragons smile.gif also I don't feel like the having 2 links to the forum would be very bad :/ since there's already 2 buttons for each of the biodomes (the section on the map and the links above the map) the map's more there for fun, it's really not very functional (expectantly in time of new releases).

EDIT: what cities were in medieval times

( I guess if there's people talking... then it doesn't need to be deleted outright... :\)

Edited by 626lavaheart

*cough*

well since there's now an official town in DC xd.png I'm not sure what to do with this suggestion anymore... maybe this is now a suggestion to get that town on the map?

(it's kinda late... and I haven't finished the halloween thing so if the town suddenly disappears at the end or something.... don't spoil in for me just say it won't work or something... =_=)