Goldenscale Lottery

✰✰✰✰ Goldenscale Lottery ✰✰✰✰ ~Game~

Do You Think The Commons List Should Be Updated?  

266 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Honestly, I tend to find that a lot of "Player Run Events" (aside from like Holiday and/or BSA focused breeding events) tend to fall by the wayside in the excitement of players participating in larger holiday events, collecting new releases, and/or preparing for the next Holiday Event.

So waiting until After V-Day may not be a horrible idea. When you are ready for another round, please let me know so I can help share it with everyone else! Or if you do one before that too!

DevilAngelWolf27 has gifted a Paper Dragon to Dracaena (OFFERED)

Thanks Natayah, plus it didn't help I got too busy and just put down Dragon Cave all together, but things are starting to balance out so I'm going to be doing my best to get the ball rolling again once this current new release craze has simmered down a little ^-^

~DevilAngelWolf27

DevilAngelWolf27 has gifted a Paper dragon to Dracaena (ACCEPTED)

Thanks for the paper!

Good luck with the next round! Real life has gotten very crazy for me so I wouldn't be participating in the next round.

At last I managed to get a 2nd gen pb black alt (female influenced) for a prize.  We have two people from Round 44 waiting, Dragon p and Itar.  The only fair way I could think of was to send them both the link and whoever grabs it first as I don't know how active on the forums either of them are.  I took a few liberties with the form to modify it for the circumstances.

Dracaena has gifted a Black Alt to Dragon p (ACCEPTED)

So as not to give Itar a heart attack I deleted the PM to them since Dragon p was so quick to find the message.  I'll continue to try finding another alt for Itar. 

Edited by Dracaena

[B][COLOR=orange]I Want to Participate in the Lottery![/COLOR][/B]
[B]Forum Name:[/B] Waveclaw
[B]Link to Scroll:[/B]Waveclaw
[B]Trophy Level:[/B] Golden
[B]Secret Word:[/B] Rain
[B]Reminder PM before round?[/B] Yes

[B][COLOR=#59E817]Code Dragons![/COLOR][/B]

[B]Forum Name:[/B] Waveclaw
[B]Trophy Level:[/B] Golden
[B]Dragon Species:[/B] Whiptail
[B]Dragon Lineage Link:[/B] https://dragcave.net/view/GLu6x
[B]Code Used:[/B] 6x

On 6/13/2018 at 8:17 PM, Dracaena said:

I got that 2nd needed black alt!

Dracaena has gifted a Black Alt to Itar (OFFERED)

Alas it appears Itar is only playing intermittently and didn't find my message.  The hatchling, even stunned, has grown up on my scroll.  I'll try again for another alt when I make contact with Itar so it does get picked up. :)

Awwww I miss this game so much!

After going back to school a few years ago, I basically forgot about DC and the breeding games.

Now that I’m getting back into DC, and all of my favorite trade/game threads are inactive! 😧

I would love to play GSL again, if if becomes active again—maybe even mod again!

*sniff* I miss this thread and all of the wonderful things we did!