Goldenscale Lottery

✰✰✰✰ Goldenscale Lottery ✰✰✰✰ ~Game~

Do You Think The Commons List Should Be Updated?  

266 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

user posted image

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you a tricky new way of clearing caveblockers and the AP to attain rares! We’ll do this Dragon Cave Lottery Style. wink.gif

In a nutshell, this is a race to raise common dragons and enter them into a lottery where they will be picked by their code. There will be prizes and lots of fun! Anyone can win as long as they participate!

Table of Contents

1. Rules and Procedures - How to play, Dragon Egg Drop, and FAQ

2. Donations Needed/Donators List - There's something in it for you too!

3. Prizes - Did ya win?

4. News - Recent Updates!

5. Current Round - Code catching time! Current Dragon Egg Drop info.

6. Records

7. Banners and Avatars

Requirements

- All players must have at least a bronze trophy.user posted image

That’s it? Yup. That’s it. xd.png

Rules

1. Only members who have signed up beforehand are eligible to win prizes.

2. If you have more than 6 Code Forms submitted, you will be disqualified.

3. All winners must wait one full round before they are able to participate again. Suspended until there are more participants.

4. The dragon MUST grow up within the given time period! They may be laid or caught before the round starts though.

5. If you have a dragon that is both a Code and Bonus Dragon, you may submit it for both categories, but please do so using two separate forms.

6. All submitted dragons must be ADULTS.

7. It is advised that you enable your settings to display your username on the dragon's view page. Otherwise, you will not be able to get a prize if we cannot find who the dragon belongs to. Put the word Rain in your sign up post.

Procedures

The lottery will be divided into rounds. Each round lasts two weeks. At the beginning of each round, a mod will announce a group of 30 code requirements (listed on this post) with anywhere from 1-3 Bonus Dragon species. The code requirements will qualify only for Common dragons for ALL dragons now. They and the Bonus Dragons can be Caveborn (CB) or Abandoned (AP) eggs.

To Sign Up for the next available round, please use the form below:

[B][COLOR=orange]I Want to Participate in the Lottery![/COLOR][/B]

[B]Forum Name:[/B]
[B]Link to Scroll:[/B]
[B]Trophy Level:[/B]
[B]Secret Word:[/B]
[B]Reminder PM before round?[/B] Yes/No

Players can win prizes by doing two things:

Code Dragons

One is to get as many common dragons that meet one of the code requirements as you can, with a max limit of 6 each round. DO NOT collect above 6 Code dragons! This is to give more people a chance. Doing so will result in disqualification. You may go about collecting these dragons in any way as long as means are within the DC agreements. The dragons must be raised to adulthood (no freezing). It is advised that their owners be viewable during a dragon check at the end of each round. Prizes (Prize List found here) will be awarded if participants have certain codes.

NEW FEATURE: If all the 30 codes happen to be used at least once in a round, all participating players with 2 or more submitted dragons can get a BRED prize from 1-15 on the Prize List. You will NOT be able to get this prize if you have already won something for the round.

The dragon MUST grow up within the given time period! They may be laid or caught before the round starts though.

The requirement can be present in any part of the code. If there is letter, it can be uppercased or lowercased.

Example 1:

Code Requirement: 5T

Codes that would qualify: rYd5T, hy5tg

Example 2:

Code Requirement: UP

Codes that would qualify: wreUP, huPg5, up45Y, HUp6n

To submit a Code Dragon, please use the form below:

Please submit ADULT dragons ONLY!

[B][COLOR=#59E817]Code Dragons![/COLOR][/B]

[B]Dragon Species:[/B]
[B]Dragon Lineage Link:[/B]
[B]Code Used:[/B]

Bonus Dragons

The second thing is to gather as many of the Bonus Dragon species as possible within the 2 week period. If the Bonus Dragon happens to double with a code requirement, you may submit it as both a Code and Bonus dragon, but make sure you do not go over the limit of 6 Code dragons! This area will be divided into Gold, Silver, and Bronze trophy competitors. Prizes will be given to the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners of each trophy level. A Mystery Code winner will also be announced at the end of the round.

To submit a Bonus Dragon, please use the form below:

Please submit ADULT dragons ONLY!

[B][COLOR=#43C6DB]Bonus Dragons![/COLOR][/B]

[B]Dragon Lineage Link:[/B]

You may participate in one or both of these things if you wish.

Common Dragons

The following list includes all dragon species that qualify as caveblockers.

user posted image Albino

user posted image Balloon

user posted image Bright-breasted Wyvern

user posted image Brimstone

user posted image Canopy

user posted image Coastal Waverunner

user posted image Crimson Flare Pygmy

user posted image Daydream

user posted image Deep Sea

user posted image Dorsal (Purple)

user posted image Electric

user posted image Flamingo

user posted image Gold-horned Tangar

user posted image Gray

user posted image Green

user posted image Guardian

user posted image Horse

user posted image Mint

user posted image Moonstone

user posted image Neotropical

user posted image Nocturne

user posted image Ochredrake

user posted image Pygmy (Regular)

user posted image Ridgewing (Purple)

user posted image Skywing

user posted image Spitfire

user posted image Spotted Greenwing

user posted image Stone (Not to be used as Bonus Dragon)

user posted image Sunstone

user posted image Terrae

user posted image Water

user posted image Water Horse

user posted image Water Walker

user posted image Whiptail

Winning! - The Lottery

All winning codes are selected randomly. Check the Prize List to see what you can win!

Golden, Silver, and Bronze Codes

At the end of each round, 3 codes will be selected from all submitted Code Dragons to be the Golden, Silver, and Bronze codes. Winners with a dragon of the respective code will have a chance to get Tinsels and Metallics!!

A 666 prize will be awarded to the first participating player who manages to get 6 Codes Dragons in a single round. The prizes include rares such as Blacks, Stripes, and Trios!

Mystery Code

One Mystery Code will be chosen from all submitted Bonus Dragons at the end of a round. The owner of the code will be able to win rares such as Blacks, Stripes, and Trios!

Bonus Dragon Hoarder

At the end of each round, the 3 participants within each trophy level with the most Bonus Dragons will be eligible for different prizes. There will be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners. Prizes can include Blacks, Stripes, and Trios. In order to win, you must have AT LEAST 3 bonus dragons.

Dragon Egg Drop

The Dragon Egg drop is a little side game that is going on at all times, even between rounds. Anyone can participate, not just those who have signed up. The goal is to pick up a common dragon, raise it to adulthood, and to guess a predetermined number from 1 to 10. The person who guesses correctly will be eligible for a variety of prizes. Here is the step by step procedure:

1. Goldenscale Lottery will drop a random egg from the Commons List into the thread via a transfer teleport link. They will post with the following form:

Dragon Egg Drop!

Teleport Link:

Egg Lineage Link:

Prize:

Numbers Guessed so Far:

[font=Kristen ITC][color=#0091FF][SIZE=7][b]Dragon Egg Drop![/b][/SIZE][/color][/font]

[b]Teleport Link:[/b]
[B]Egg Lineage Link:[/B]
[b]Prize:[/b]
[b]Numbers Guessed so Far:[/b]

The type of prize that will be given to the winner will be announced beforehand. It may be a number value, such as (1-14) or a particular breed of dragon. The prize will be bred/caught AFTER someone wins, not before.

2. The first player to pick the egg up must post in the thread that they got it. If they forget to do so, then the egg does not qualify for number guessing. Post using the following:

Egg Picked Up!

Egg Lineage Link:

Forum Name:

Scroll Link:

[font=Kristen ITC][b][SIZE=7][color=#FF00C3]Egg Picked Up![/SIZE][/color][/b][/font]

[b]Egg Lineage Link:[/b]
[b]Forum Name:[/b]
[b]Scroll Link:[/b]

3. The player will then raise the dragon to adulthood. Once that has been done, they can post with the following form in the thread:

Dragon Egg Drop Guess!

Lineage Link to Dragon:

Number (1-10):

[font=Kristen ITC][b][SIZE=7][color=#AA00FF]Dragon Egg Drop Guess![/SIZE][/color][/b][/font]

[B]Lineage Link to Dragon:[/B]
[B]Number (1-10):[/B]

4. If the player guesses the correct number, then they will get the prize. If they guess incorrectly, the process will begin all over again. This time however, the player's name and the number they guessed will be added to the next new Dragon Egg Drop post.

Rules

1. It is possible that more than one egg will be in the cycle at a time. However, a player is not allowed to pick up both eggs. Doing so will disqualify those eggs for guessing.

2. It is up to the player to choose whether to use their guess now or later. Waiting will allow them to see which number is wrong and increase their chance of winning. At the same time, there will also be a chance that the person to guess first will be lucky. Any unused guesses will expire once someone wins.

3. A player who has already guessed once for a particular prize may not guess again.

If the egg qualifies as a Bonus or Code dragon, can I use it as one?

Of course you may!

Mods

Current Crew

DevilAngelWolf27

rukii_bii

~X~

Inactive

BirdSpirit -Thread Founder- Inactive

cfmtfm MIA

Chanilove Inactive

Dracaena Retired

Firedda Inactive

Fire-Ice MIA

gregregreg Inactive

gusearth1 MIA

liz2424 MIA

MidnightDemonCat MIA

miss1nformation Inactive

Pisps MIA

Silverdragonfish MIA

Simkim Inactive

Spookyfox99 Inactive

Zeditha Inactive

These people will be helping to update the thread and control any unruly behavior. Feel free to PM them if you have any problems!

GREEN words indicate mod feedback!

RED words indicate messages you MUST read!

For the purpose of avoiding confusion, please do not use these colors unless using a form code.

Wanna become a Mod?

Goldenscale Lottery is accepting mod applications.

Requirements:

- Be on the forums for at least 6 months

- Have knowledge of forum coding

- Understanding of GSL rules

To apply, please fill out the form below:

[font=Kristen ITC][color=orange][b][SIZE=7]MOD APPLICATION[/SIZE][/b][/color][/font]

[B]Scroll Link:[/B]
[B]What is your time zone?[/B]
[B]How long have you played DC?[/B]
[B]How long have you been on the forums?[/B]
[B]Do you have any previous experience moderating?[/B]

[B]The following questions are a test on your ability to code in the forums.[/B]

[B]1. Italicize and color the following words LIGHT blue:[/B] Goldenscale Lottery
[B]2. Give an egg image of a GoN.[/B]
[B]3. Create a link with the title Pancakes using the following URL:[/B] http://dragcave.net/view/IHOP

[B]The following questions test your knowledge of Goldenscale Lottery's Rules and Procedures.[/B]

[B]1. Which two colors does a mod use and what is each for?[/B]
[B]2. How many Code and Bonus dragons can be gathered per round?[/B]
[B]3. A donator PMs you with a gift to give to a prize winner. However, the winner has already gotten a prize. What should you tell the donator?[/B]
[B]4. What is the CURRENT Secret Word?[/B]

[B]Why do you want to become a mod in this thread?[/B]
[B]Anything else you want us to know?[/B]

Please PM your application to Goldenscale Lottery! Thank you and we look forward to working with you!

FAQ

Can I submit a hatchie if the round is going to end before it grows up?

No. All submitted dragons must become adults in the time period of the round.

What if I won't be around the last day of the round to submit my dragons? Can I submit them early?

Yes, as long as they grow up before the round ends. However, please only post such hatchlings if there are 2 days left in the round. If you have an exception such as going on vacation, please notify a mod beforehand.

Do the dragons have to be caught during the round, or do they only have to grow up during the round?

The dragons must become ADULTS during the course of the round. This applies for both code and bonus dragons.

How many Code Forms can I submit per round?

You may only submit 6 Code Forms per round.

How many Code Dragons can I submit per round?

You may submit as many as you want - as long as you only submit a total of 6 Code Forms.

How many Bonus Dragons can I get per round?

You may raise an unlimited number of Bonus Dragons during the round.

Do the dragons have to be CB?

No. You may attain your Code or Bonus Dragon with any legal means possible. That includes through the Cave, AP, breeding, or trading.

If my dragon counts as both a Code and Bonus Dragon, can I use it for both?

Yes, as long as you submit it using BOTH forms.

If my dragon counts for more than one code, can I use it for more than one?

Yes, as long as you submit a form for every code it qualifies for.

If someone else has already won the 666 contest, should I continue to submit my Code Dragons?

Yes. Occasionally the runner ups of the 666 will end up winning if the other person gets a better prize.

At what time of day does a round end?

Each round will always end at 11:59 Dragon Cave Time.

If my trophy level goes up during the round, what should I do?

First please POST IN THIS THREAD to let a mod know that you have changed trophy levels. If this happens before half the round is over (before 1 week has passed), we will place you into your new category. If your trophy level changes after one week has passed, you will stay in the same category.

I don't want people to see my username on the dragon's view page! Can I still play?

Yes. If you are truly uncomfortable about it, PM Goldenscale Lottery to let us know. We have this setting so that it'll be easier for us to find you when the time comes to pick winners, but it is not impossible without it.

Can I release/kill/zombify all those hideous cave-blocker dragons after the round ends?

No. Doing any of those actions means that your cave-blockers will no longer count towards the ratios, and thus more dragons will drop in the Cave to balance the ratios out. For example, if you release lots of Greens, a lot more Greens would have to drop into the cave.

Edited by Goldenscale Lottery

Donation Procedures

1. If you have something to donate that is on the current list, PM Goldenscale Lottery FIRST with the species and lineage link of egg you have and the winner you want to gift it to. If you have something to donate that is on the current list, please post in the thread the filled out donation form.
  2. After you receive permission, Go ahead and gift it!
  3. If the egg is a duplicate and the winner has already received a prize, you will be asked to Glomp Gift it. This will also count towards your total donation points.
  4. Remember to post to whom and what you gifted in the thread! This includes Glomp Gifting as well.
List of Donations Needed

Round 33

Hoar: Tinsel (any color!) - 3rd gen, I'd prefer a stairstep that is not holiday mates, so I can continue it. biggrin.gif I will be more than happy to donate its offspring to future winners! - Inactive (Activity Check sent 12/3/14)

Round 44

Dragon p: Alt Black: 2G Purebred

Itar: Alt Black: 2G Purebred

Round 48

spring_dragon: white stripe - 3rd even gen checker with female SW unrelated to http://dragcave.net/lineage/PL0Pe and http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZbOfK

Round 49

Raistlin24: Ice - 2nd gen from male Holly unrelated to him

Round 50

spring_dragon: Black Tip - 3rd gen checker with wrapping wings, unrelated to http://dragcave.net/lineage/0SFUR

Dragon Egg Drop

Hoar: Tinsel - from this (AGYI Skyfall) - Inactive (Activity Check sent 12/3/14)

After Receiving or Donating a Prize

Please post with the following form:

[FONT=Kristen ITC][B][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]DONATOR[/COLOR][/SIZE] has gifted a DRAGON SPECIES WITH LINEAGE LINK to [SIZE=7][COLOR=red]RECEIVER[/COLOR][/SIZE] (OFFERED/ACCEPTED)[/B][/FONT]

I Wanna Donate!

We will need donators for all the dragons on the Prize List, especially 28-53!

[b][color=purple]I Want to Donate![/color][/b]

[b]Scroll Link:[/b]
[b]Dragons You’d Be Willing to Donate:[/b] [Please ONLY list species from 24-53 on the Prize List!]

Check Donation Procedures further below for information on how to donate!

What do I get for being a donator?

Donation Rewards:

- 5 Donation Points: Choice of dragon from 1 to 27.

- 10 Donation Points: Choice of dragon from 28 to 37.

- 20 Donation Points: Choice of dragon from 38 to 43.

- 30 Donation Points: Choice of dragon from 44 to 53.

Worth 3 Points:

- 3rd Gen Metallic, 4th Gen Tinsel, 5th Gen or lower Shimmer-scale, CB Blusang, CB Copper, Alt Black

Worth 2 Points:

- 5-6th Gen Tinsel, 4th-5th Gen Metallic, 6-7th Gen Shimmer-scale, 2-3rd Gen Copper, CB Black, CB Golden Wyvern, CB Magma, CB Ice, CB Thunder, Alt Vine

Everything else is 1 point. Exceptions may be made for special lineages.

Can I be a donator and still participate in the Lottery?

Of course!

List of Donators

1. 626lavaheart - All except Gold and Tinsels

- Scroll

- Donation Points: 6

2. airaani - All except CB unbreedables, and alts.

- Scroll

3. Azhure - Magma, Blacks (have spiral with harvest and CB), Stripe, Bronze Tinsel, Seasonal, Silver, Silver Tinsel, Gold, Gold Tinsel.

- Scroll

4. alabaster_demon

- Scroll

- Donation Points: 9

5. BirdSpirit

- Scroll

- Donation Points: 3

6. Chanilove - All CBs

- Scroll

- Donation Points: 33

7. DevilAngelWolf27 - Whatever I can catch or breed

- Scroll

- Donation Points: 11

8. Dracaena - I have stripes, blacks, golden and tsunami wyvern, vines, royal blues, stubborn trios, tinsels, unwilling metalics, and occasional luck catching unbreedables.

- Scroll

- Donation Points: 121

9. Dragonair_Blizzard - I can breed most dragons, including Tinsels, Shimmerscale, Metallics, Blusangs and Trios.

- Scroll

- Donation Points: 1

10. dragonheart1999 - Anything i can breed, which include, Stripe, Ice, Magma, Thunder(the lowest i have of trio dragons is a 3rd gen), Black, Golden Wyvern, Tinsel.

- Scroll

11. Dragon p - Anything on the prize list that I can breed. And I will occasionally give some CBs if I have enough time and luck to catch one.

- Scroll

- Donation Points: 2

12. DragoonEagle

- Scroll

13. End3rStorm - All except unbreedabales, Shimer Scales, and Pryalspites ('cause I'm doing a project with them)

- Scroll

14. Firedda - 2G and up Gold, Silver, Copper, Legendary Trio (Ice, Thunder, and Magma - I can try to catch CB, but no promises), and CB Tan Ridgewings and CB Red Dorsals. 5G and up Gold Tinsel, 4G and up Silver Tinsel, 4G and up Bronze Tinsel. 5G and up Gold Shimmer, 5G and up Silver Shimmer, 7G and up Bronze Shimmer. And anything else I can find/breed.

- Scroll

15. Flamingo - CB-3g Trios, CB-5g Black/GW/Stripe, unbreedables. 5g+ Tinsels, 3g+ metallic Silvers and 4g+ metallic Golds when they cooperate (rarely). Basically whatever I can trade for.

- Scroll

16. gardentoaster - Blusangs, Tsunamis, Golds, anything on scroll

- Scroll

17. Gnora - CBs as I catch them, anything someone wants I'm able to breed

- Scroll

18. gravity404 - Blacks, Golden Wyverns, and Bronze Tinsels

- Scroll

19. gregregreg - Blacks, Vines, 4G/8G Silvers, 8G Golds, 8G Tinsel, 7G Silver Shimmerscale, and 2G Coppers. I might occasionally gift other dragons but if they're an Unbreedable I don't have...well, I'm keeping it. But I can certainly breed dragons.

- Scroll

20. Hoar - Ultraviolet, Regular Vine, Black, Gilded Bloodscale. Can also do most commons. Silver Shimmer (8th Gen only), Bronze Shimmer (6th or 7th Gen only.) Might be able to breed more generations if I have more shimmers eventually.

- Scroll

21. iNarvi - Anything on the prize list that I can catch or breed. Right now it looks like that's everything except for Tinsels under 5G, Shimmers under 6G, and certain specific special-request lineages.

- Scroll

22. Irisania - Stripes (CB and bred), Ice, Magma, Thunder, Black, Blusang Lindwurm (2nd gen and up), Gilded Bloodscale, Seasonal

- Scroll

23. irercha - anything I can breed (including 2nd or higher gen trio, blusangs, seasonals, nebulas, silvers, golds and coppers)

- Scroll

24. JadeShunDaliaMaggie - Black, Golden Wyvern, Bronze Tinsel, Seasonal, Silver, Silver Tinsel, Gold, Golden Tinsel (possibly not CB but, apart from the Tinsels, I can offer 2nd gen for every dragon)

- Scroll

25. Jayfeather462 - seasonals, blusangs, nebulas, two headed lindworms, coppers, silvers, gold and silver tinsels, silver and bronze shimmerscales, trios

- Scroll

26. kylanbowden - I can breed black, gw, silver, gold, bronze tinsels, gold tinsels, bloodscale, seasonal, copper, silver shimmer, and bronze shimmer. Willing to catch and donate any cb onlies I come across too.

- Scroll

27. Kyote19 - Cheese, Dino, Paper, Ice, Thunder, Magma, Black, Stripe, Silver tinsel, Silver

- Scroll

28. Lavinia - All

- Scroll

- Donation Points: 5

29. LostFate - All of 1-27; higher gen tinsels; 5th gen silver; 2nd gen or 4th gen gold; no CB metallics or CB tinsels; no 2nd gen lineages with holidays.

- Scroll

- Donation Points: 46

30. Melisande - Anything except Holiday ones. I have classic metalics, tinsle, shimmer, copper, thunder, magma, Ice, and Blusang. I also have a pair of opals if they get added to the list. I can breed other things too, I have most common dragons, so if some one wants a special lineage I can attempt. Also willing to donate CB dragons on the off chance I'm able to catch something useful.

- Scroll

31. MidnightDemonCat - Trios, Perfect Stair-step Tinsels, Blunas, Geodes, Nebulas, and anything else on my scroll. smile.gif

- Scroll

32. Mylorite - All

- Scroll

33. Ninetails - All (though not cb silvers or golds)

- Scroll

34. Paige201208 - All

- Scroll

35. Pink - Stripe, Trios, Black, Tinsel 4th gen to any, Metalics 3rd-10th gen. I can also breed 2nd gen metals.

- Scroll

36. PolarVortex - All

- Scroll

- Donation Points: 12

37. priscel - 2nd/3rd gen Ice, Magma, Thunder; 2nd-5th gen Black, Golden Wyvern, Stripe and seasonal (if I can catch it cb, can breed them too)

- Scroll

- Donation Points: 11

38. QAndais - All I will warn you that my metallics, Ices, & GWs hate me with a passion and might not breed for months at a time.

- Scroll

39. rabbit153 - 4th & 5th gen (Even gen) Bronze Tinsels, and 6th & 7th gen Silver Tinsels (Even Gen)

- Scroll

40. Raistlin24 - Bred Trios, Blacks, Stripes and Tinsels

- Scroll

- Donation Points: 19

41. RecycledHeart - Most of the breedable ones I have on my scroll and I would be happy to donate them. Caveborns and unbreedables I'll try my best to catch but I have no guarantees.

- Scroll

42. rukii_bii - Any dragon that I can breed/catch

- Scroll

- Donation Points: 40

43. Silverdragonfish - green coppers, metallics, blusangs, trios, shimmerscales, tinsels, vampires, most others

- Scroll

44. simkim - All except metals

- Scroll

- Donation Points: 10

45. snoesiepoes - I can breed almost anything 2nd gen (except holly, tinsel, shimmer)

- Scroll

- Donation Points: 14

46. Spookyfox99 - Magma, Thunder, Black, Stripe, all Tinsels, Unbreedables

- Scroll

-Donation Points: 3

47. spring_dragon - Ice, Magma, Thunder, Tinsels (all), Silver, Gold

- Scroll

- Donation Points: 47

48. TempestSea - All

- Scroll

49. The_Imago - Mostly bred things (specific lineages), but I might get my hands on a nice CB from time to time.

- Scroll

50. thundersky86 - All

- Scroll

- Donation Points: 4

51. Vampiresswolf - All, but sometimes my dragons go on strike...

- Scroll

52. Wynterborne - 2nd Gen PB Gold Wyverns, 2nd Gen Trios, I'm working on getting some nicer tinsel lines.

- Scroll

53. yokaitenchi - All except non-tinsel metallics, red dinos, and purple dinos. >_> I can certainly TRY to breed my few metals, but none of them have ever given me a metal child.

- Scroll

Prize List

NOTE #1: For Blusangs and Coppers, limits have been placed for CB requests so that donators can keep up. You may not be on more than one of these lists. If the list is full, you may request a 2nd Gen instead.

NOTE #2: You may choose a common dragon that isn't on the prize list if you wish.

NOTE #3: People are allowed to gift CB/2nd gen Metals (Tinsel, Shimmer, Classic Gold and Classic Silver) if they are willing to of course, but it cannot be directly requested.

NOTE #4: Please do not request dragons released in the past 3 months as prizes unless they are listed in the prize list or you have PMed Goldenscale Lottery for permission.

NOTE #5: For dragons with generation restrictions, higher generations of those breeds can be requested by all winners.

NOTE #6: Black Alts and Vine Alts are now being limited to 2 per list so that donators can keep up.

Black Alt (2 of 2)

- Dragon p

- Itar

Vine Alt (0 of 2)

-

-

CB Blusang (0 of 2)

-

-

CB Copper (0 of 2)

-

-

1. Black Tea
  2. Bleeding Moon
  3. Bluna
  4. Dorsal - Purple or Red
  5. Ember
  6. Geode
  7. Hellhorse
  8. Imperial Fleshcrownes
  9. Lumina
  10. Magi
  11. Nebula
  12. Pink
  13. Purple
  14. Red
  15. Ridgewing - Purple or Tan
  16. Royal Blue
  17. Royal Crimson
  18. Seragamma Wyvern
  19. Shallow Water (Goldfish)
  20. Soulpeace
  21. Speckle-Throat
  22. Stripe
  23. Tsunami Wyvern
  24. Ultraviolet
  25. Vampire
  26. Vine
  27. White

_

28. Black (Alt)
  29. Cheese
  30. Chicken
  31. Dino
  32. Ice (Caveborn)
  33. Magma (Caveborn)
  34. Paper
  35. Thunder (Caveborn)
  36. Two-headed Lindwurm - blue (Opal)
  37. Vine (Alt)

_

38. Black (Caveborn)
  39. Blusang (Caveborn)
  40. Gilded Bloodscale (Caveborn)
  41. Golden Wyvern (Caveborn)
  42. Seasonal (Caveborn)
  43. Two-headed Lindwurm - green (Opal) (Caveborn)

_

44. Classic Metallic (5th to 10th)
  45. Copper (CB to 5th)
  46. Shimmer (7th to Any Gen)
  47. Tinsel (6th to Any Gen)

_

48. Classic Metallic (4th to 10th)
  49. Tinsel (5th to Any Gen)
  50. Shimmer (6th to 10th)

_

51. Classic Metallic (3rd to 10th)
  52. Tinsel (4th to Any Gen)
  53. Shimmer (5th to 10th)
Choosing Your Prize:

To sum it up there are quite a few ways to win prizes:

1. Be the owner of the Golden Code.

2. Be the owner of the Silver Code.

3. Be the owner of the Bronze Code.

4. Be the owner of the Mystery Code.

5. Be the first to attain 6 Code Dragons (666).

6. Attain as many of the bonus species of that round as possible (1st, 2nd, 3rd Bonus Hoarder). (2nd and 3rd Bonus Hoarder are suspended until there are more participants.)

7. Win the Dragon Egg Drop!

8. Be a donator!

Donation Rewards:

- 5 Donation Points: Choice of dragon from 1 to 27.

- 10 Donation Points: Choice of dragon from 28 to 37.

- 20 Donation Points: Choice of dragon from 38 to 43.

- 30 Donation Points: Choice of dragon from 44 to 53.

DONATORS use the following code to make a choice:

[SIZE=7][b][color=#FF0080]Donation Reward![/SIZE][/b][/color]

[b]Current Number of Donation Points:[/b]
[b]Chosen Dragon:[/b]
[b]Further Specifications (if any):[/b]

WINNERS use the following code to make a choice:

[SIZE=7][B][COLOR=red]I WON A PRIZE!!![/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

[B]Chosen Dragon:[/B]
[B]Further Specifications (if any):[/B]

YOU MAY ONLY GET ONE PRIZE PER ROUND.

Winners may choose one prize under their respective categories. All prizes will be clean lineaged and low gen if not CB (excludes Tinsels). Refer to the Prize List above that corresponds to each number. You may chose a common not on the prize list if you wish.

- Golden Code

Any dragon from 1 to 53.

- Silver Code

Any dragon from 1 to 50.

- Bronze Code

Any dragon from 1 to 47.

Any dragon from 1 to 43.

- Mystery Code

Any dragon from 1 to 43.

- 1st Place Bonus Hoarder

Any dragon from 1 to 37.

- 2nd Place Bonus Hoarder (Suspended until there are more participants.)

Any dragon from 1 to 37 (excluding Magma, Ice, Thunder).

- 3rd Place Bonus Hoarder (Suspended until there are more participants.)

Any dragon from 1 to 27.

NEWS

10/02/2016

Round 54 Has Ended!

9/18 – 10/02 Winners

Bonus Species: Flamingo, Gold-Horned Tangar, Nocturne, Ridgewing (Purple)

Golden Code: Dracaena

Silver Code: legofrodo12

Bronze Code: spring_dragon

666: N/A (Both have already won prizes)

Mystery Code: N/A

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Gold Trophy): N/A

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Silver Trophy): N/A

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Bronze Trophy): N/A

Total Bonus Dragons: 16

Total Code Dragons: 15

Congrats everyone!

Don't forget to submit your prize forms before the next round smile.gif

Due to Halloween, the next round will hopefully begin on November 13th!

~DevilAngelWolf27

09/18/2016

Round 54 Has Begun!

Round 54 will last until October 2nd 22:00 Dragon Cave time

We will be doing 4 bonus dragons this round!

They are: user posted image Flamingo user posted image Gold-Horned Tangar user posted image Nocturne user posted image Ridgewing (Purple)

The Current Round post can be found here

Good luck and have fun everyone!

~DevilAngelWolf27

05/23/2016

Round 53 Has Ended!

5/8 – 5/23 Winners

Bonus Species: Gold-Horned Tangar

Golden Code: spring_dragon

Silver Code: AvengerofSquids

Bronze Code: N/A

666: N/A

Total Bonus Dragons: 3

Total Code Dragons: 7

The next round should start roughly on June 5th! However, it might be suspended due to lack of participants sad.gif

Winners, please post your prize form before June 5th!

05/08/2016

Round 53 has started! Sorry for the late start! The round will end 12AM DC Time on the 23rd of May. The bonus species are Gold-Horned Tangar and Spotted Greenwing!

Good luck to everyone!

05/07/2016

Hi everyone!

I've conducted a mod roll call and currently there are only 3 active mods: DevilAngelWolf27, ~X~ and I.

06/21/2015

There has been a change to the donation points. 3 points will be awarded for donating an Alt Black and 2 points will be awarded for donating an Alt Vine (they have both been moved up from one point).

06/12/2015

Hey guys, wanted to let you know we will be implementing a cap of 2 prize requests at a time for Alt Blacks and Alt Vines.

We will still accept the Alt Black prize requests that just came in from Round 44, but we strongly suggest thinking about changing your request as there may be a very long wait before you can obtain your prize >.<

9/3/2013

Mod Applications are OPEN.

Due to shortage of mods, we have decided to reopen Mod Applications. Good luck to those applying!

CURRENT ROUND

Round 54: September 18th - October 2nd

1. 19
  2. 2H 2HebR
  3. 6X
  4. 74 74v1i
  5. AG
  6. CD CDjIt
  7. CL
  8. DK
  9. EB
  10. HX
  11. IE dIEE1
  12. IP 4IPBJ
  13. IS
  14. IZ iZtal
  15. JD NcfJD
  16. JF JfVuN
  17. KV 6eHkV
  18. MS 8fDmS
  19. NQ
  20. PN pneEi
  21. QA
  22. QK QKlYx
  23. QV qVru5
  24. S1
  25. S5 S5uHQ
  26. SM
  27. SW
  28. VG
  29. VU JfVuN
  30. XW
Bonus Dragon Species:

"It's bright. And pink."

user posted image Gold-Horned Tangar

"This egg has bright orange and green markings."

"This egg appears to be made of limestone."

"A cool mountain breeze blows around this egg."

Current Participants:

Gold Trophy

Dracaena - Scroll 2nd 666 Code!

Code Dragons (6): JfVuN, JfVuN, 8fDmS, 4IPBJ, NcfJD, qVru5,

Bonus Dragons (13): ywAtr, TXDoI, NcfJD, qVru5, x438d, oM90x, grp05, 4uhEL, pD1vM, XKVdk, LxENn, QshEC, kWYra

spring_dragon - Scroll 1st 666 Code!

Code Dragons (6): S5uHQ, 74v1i, CDjIt, 2HebR, QKlYx, pneEi

Bonus Dragons (3): QKlYx, pneEi, 7jk7Y

Silver Trophy

Dusky_Flareon - Scroll

Bronze Trophy

legofrodo12 - Scroll

Code Dragons (3): dIEE1, iZtal, 6eHkV

Signups for Next Round:

Gold Trophy

Silver Trophy

AphoticRat - Scroll

Bronze Trophy

Dragon Egg Drop!

Prize: Anything from the prize list excluding Black Alt and CB copper

Guesses:

Dorchadas - s76mr, Number guessed: 6 incorrect

Common Dragons

The following list includes all dragon species that qualify.

user posted image Albino

user posted image Balloon

user posted image Bright-breasted Wyvern

user posted image Brimstone

user posted image Canopy

user posted image Coastal Waverunner

user posted image Crimson Flare Pygmy

user posted image Daydream

user posted image Deep Sea

user posted image Dorsal (Purple)

user posted image Electric

user posted image Gold-horned Tangar

user posted image Gray

user posted image Green

user posted image Guardian

user posted image Horse

user posted image Mint

user posted image Moonstone

user posted image Neotropical

user posted image Ochredrake

user posted image Pygmy (Regular)

user posted image Skywing

user posted image Spitfire

user posted image Spotted Greenwing

user posted image Stone (Not to be used as Bonus Dragon)

user posted image Sunstone

user posted image Terrae

user posted image Water

user posted image Water Horse

user posted image Water Walker

user posted image Whiptail

Records

Thread created 8/11/11

Highest number of participants a round: 27

Highest number of total Code Dragons raised in one round: 87

Highest number of Holiday Code Dragons in one round: 6

Highest number of Code Dragons using one code in a round: 10 (CE)

Highest number of total Bonus Dragons raised in one round: 274

Highest number of Bonus Dragons raised by an individual in one round: 84 by Okojo

Highest number of 666 Catchers in one round: 12

Dragons using 3 codes:

Dragons using 4 codes: 1rMTp, H44yl (by iNarvi)

Dragons with the same code, twice: gASgA (GA, by spring_dragon)

Rounds:

Round 54: 09/18 - 10/02

Bonus Species: Flamingo, Gold-Horned Tangar, Nocturne, Ridgewing (Purple)

Golden Code: Dracaena

Silver Code: legofrodo12

666: N/A (Both have already won prizes)

Total Bonus Dragons: 16

Round 53: 5/8 - 5/23

Round 52: 4/10 - 4/24

Bonus Species: Neotropical

Silver Code: Gnora

Bronze Code: obelisk_light

666: N/A (All participants have already won a prize)

Mystery Code: N/A (All participants have already won a prize)

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Gold Trophy): N/A (All participants have already won a prize)

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Silver Trophy): N/A (All participants have already won a prize)

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Bronze Trophy): n/a

Total Bonus Dragons: 4

Total Code Dragons: 13

Round 51: 2/29 - 3/14

Bonus Species: Gold-horned Tangar

Golden Code: khrystyna

Silver Code: Dracaena

Bronze Code: zeppelin99

666: spring_dragon

Mystery Code: FyoraSilverwolf

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Gold Trophy): All possible winners already won a prize

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Silver Trophy): All possible winners already won a prize

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Bronze Trophy): n/a

Total Bonus Dragons: 30

Total Code Dragons: 30

Round 50: 1/24 – 2/7

Golden Code: Paige201208

Silver Code: N/A

Mystery Code: zeppelin99

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Gold Trophy): Dracaena

Total Bonus Dragons: 29

Total Code Dragons: 12

Round 49: 11/15 – 11/29

Bonus Species: Dorsal (Purple)

Silver Code: Raistlin24

Bronze Code: Gnora

Total Bonus Dragons: 10

Total Code Dragons: 18

Round 48: 9/13 – 9/26

Bonus Species: Ridgewing (Purple)

Silver Code: DevilAngelWolf27

Bronze Code: The_Imago

Total Bonus Dragons: 14

Total Code Dragons: 16

Round 47: 8/16 – 8/29

Bonus Species: Coastal Waverunner

Golden Code: DevilAngelWolf27

Silver Code: The_Imago

Bronze Code: Raistlin24

666: Dragon p

Mystery Code: Dracaena

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Gold Trophy): JadeShunDaliaMaggie

Total Bonus Dragons: 48

Total Code Dragons: 32

Round 46: 7/19 – 8/2

Bonus Species: Dorsal (Purple)

Bronze Code: waya81

666: Dracaena

Mystery Code: Lavinia

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Gold Trophy): Dragon p

Total Bonus Dragons: 33

Total Code Dragons: 38

Round 45: 6/21 – 7/5

Bonus Species: Bright Breasted Wyvern

Golden Code: airanni

Mystery Code: Dragon p

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Gold Trophy): None (no participant collected 3 or more except people who already have prizes)

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Silver Trophy): DevilAngelWolf27

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Bronze Trophy): None (no participant collected 3 or more)

Total Bonus Dragons: 18

Total Code Dragons: 6

Round 44: 5/24 - 6/8

Bonus Species: Canopy

Golden Code: airanni

Silver Code: Lavinia

Bronze Code: Itar

666: Raistlin24

Mystery Code: Dragon p

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Gold Trophy): None (no participant collected 3 or more except people who already have prizes)

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Silver Trophy): None (no participant collected 3 or more except people who already have prizes)

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Bronze Trophy): None (no participant collected 3 or more)

Total Bonus Dragons: 13

Total Code Dragons: 17

Round 43: 4/12 - 4/25

Bonus Species: Mint

Golden Code: Raistlin24

Silver Code: Itar

Bronze Code: DevilAngelWolf27

666: None (all participants who collected 6 code dragons have a prize)

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Gold Trophy): None (no participant collected 3 or more except those who already have prizes)

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Silver Trophy): None (no participant collected 3 or more except those who already have prizes)

Total Bonus Dragons: 14

Total Code Dragons: 21

Round 42: 3/10 - 3/23

Bonus Species: Water

Silver Code: imperatrica101

Bronze Code: Itar

666: Ylvanne

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Gold Trophy): None (no participant collected 3 or more except those who already have prizes)

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Silver Trophy): None (no participant collected 3 or more except those who already have prizes)

Total Bonus Dragons: 18

Total Code Dragons: 24

Round 41: 2/8 - 2/21

Bonus Species: Purple Ridgewing

Golden Code: Dragon p

Silver Code: gusearth1

666: Lavinia

Mystery Code: None (no bonus dragons submitted)

Total Bonus Dragons: 0

Round 40: 1/10 – 1/24

Silver Code: Piano

Bronze Code: Lily14130

666: None (No participant collected 6 Code Dragons except those who already have prizes)

Mystery Code: Dragon_p

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Silver Trophy): Rhaegal3370

Total Bonus Dragons: 13

Total Code Dragons: 20

Round 39: 12/7 - 12/20

Bonus Species: Purple Ridewing

Golden Code: azaria

Bronze Code: None

666: None (no participant collected 6 Code dragons except those with prizes)

Mystery Code: Sany

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Gold Trophy): None (no participant collected 3 or more except those with prizes)

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Silver Trophy): None (no participant collected 3 or more except those with prizes)

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Bronze Trophy): None (no participant collected 3 or more except those with prizes)

Total Bonus Dragons: 7

Total Code Dragons: 12

Round 38: 11/10 - 11/24

Bonus Species: Terrae/Deep Sea

Golden Code: Gnora

Bronze Code: iNarvi

666: Sany (5th to 666)

Mystery Code: Firedda

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Gold Trophy): Raistlin24 (3rd most)

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Silver Trophy): None (no participant collected 3 or more except those with prizes)

Total Code Dragons: 35

Round 37: 9/28 - 10/12

Bonus Species: Coastal Waverunner/Flamingo Wyvern

Golden Code: The_Imago

Silver Code: Sany (gifted by spring_dragon)

Bronze Code: F.ury

666: Raistlin24 (5th to 666)

Mystery Code: iNarvi

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Gold Trophy): Firedda

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Silver Trophy): None (no participant collected 3 or more)

Total Bonus Dragons: 77

Total Code Dragons: 46

Round 36: 8/17 - 8/30

Bonus Species: Gold-Horned Tangar and Spotted Greenwing

Silver Code: Temporarily suspended due to low number of participants

Bronze Code: Temporarily suspended due to low number of participants

666: Raistlin24 (Runner Up)

Mystery Code: dragonheart1999

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Gold Trophy): N/A (All available competitors already have a prize)

Total Bonus Dragons: 6

Round 35: 7/12 – 7/25

Golden Code: iNarvi

Silver Code: Temporarily suspended due to low number of participants

Bronze Code: Temporarily suspended due to low number of participants

666: spring_dragon (Runner Up)

Mystery Code: Gnora

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Gold Trophy): N/A (All available competitors already have a prize)

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Silver Trophy): N/A (All available competitors already have a prize)

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Bronze Trophy): N/A (All available competitors already have a prize)

Round 34: 6/7 – 6/20

Bonus Species: Moonstone

Golden Code: spring_dragon (donated to Egg Drop)

Silver Code: Hoar

666: The_Imago (Runner Up)

Mystery Code: iNarvi

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Silver Trophy): N/A (All available competitors already have a prize)

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Bronze Trophy): N/A (No participant collected 3 or more)

Total Bonus Dragons: 49

Round 33: 5/10 - 5/23

Bonus Species: Ridgewing (Purple)

Golden Code: Hoar

666: The_Imago

Mystery Code: priscel

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Gold Trophy): dragonheart1999 (runner up)

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Silver Trophy): gregregreg

Total Bonus Dragons: 120

Round 32: 3/29 – 4/11

Bonus Species: Terrae

Silver Code: irercha (gifted to dragon egg drop)

Bronze Code: Hoar (prize gifted by priscel)

Mystery Code: azaria

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Silver Trophy): gregregreg (runner up)

Total Bonus Dragons: 89

Total Code Dragons: 42

Round 31: 3/1 – 3/14

Bonus Species: Brimstone

Golden Code: Firedda

Bronze Code: irercha

666: iNarvi

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Silver Trophy): None (no participant collected 3 or more except people who already have prizes)

Total Bonus Dragons: 48

Total Code Dragons: 34

Round 30: 2/2 - 2/15

Bonus Species: Horse and Water Horse - Year of the Horse

Silver Code: Firedda

Bronze Code: King_Max_Cat

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Gold Trophy):imperatrica101

Total Bonus Dragons: 89

Total Code Dragons: 40

Round 29: 1/5 – 1/18

Bonus Species: Dorsal (purple)

Golden Code: irercha

666: imperatrica101 (runner-up)

Mystery Code: dragonheart1999

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Gold Trophy): None (no participant collected 3 or more except dragonheart1999 who already has a prize)

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Silver Trophy): Firedda (runner-up)

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Bronze Trophy): Silverdragonfish (runner-up)

Total Bonus Dragons: 87

Total Code Dragons: 42

Round 28: 12/8 – 12/21

Bonus Species: Daydream

Golden Code: irercha

Bronze Code: Azaria

666: flowerfire

Mystery Code: Firedda

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Gold Trophy): priscel

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Silver Trophy): -

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Bronze Trophy): none (no participant collected 3 or more bonus dragons)

Total Bonus Dragons: 63

Total Code Dragons: 40

Round 27: 11/9 – 11/22

Bonus Species: Deep Sea

Golden Code: irisania (donated by LostFate)

Silver Code: flowerfire

666: LostFate

Mystery Code: irercha

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Gold Trophy): Aislein

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Silver Trophy): none (no participant collected 3 or more bonus dragons)

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Bronze Trophy): none (no participant collected 3 or more bonus dragons)

Total Bonus Dragons: 45

Total Code Dragons: 29

Round 26: 10/5 - 10/18

Bonus Species: Gray/Fog

Golden Code: snoesiepoes

Silver Code: Lavinia

666: flowerfire (runner up)

Mystery Code: spring_dragon

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Gold Trophy): Melisande

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Silver Trophy): none (no participant collected 3 or more bonus dragons)

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Bronze Trophy): none (no Bronze participants)

Total Bonus Dragons: 118

Total Code Dragons: 50

Round 25: 9/15 - 9/28

Bonus Species: Bright-Breasted Wyvern

Golden Code: LostFate

Silver Code: azaria

666: Melisande

Mystery Code: snoesiepoes

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Gold Trophy): priscel Declined. spring_dragon (runner up)

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Silver Trophy): flowerfire

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Bronze Trophy): gregregreg

Total Bonus Dragons: 211

Total Code Dragons: 60

Round 24: 8/11 - 8/24

Bonus Species: Albino

Golden Code: rekha

Silver Code: LostFate

666: priscel

Mystery Code: gregregreg

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Gold Trophy): Melisande (runner-up)

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Silver Trophy): flowerfire

Total Bonus Dragons: 153

Total Code Dragons: 82

Round 23: 7/14 - 7/27

Golden Code: Aislein

Silver Code: azaria_123

Bronze Code: gregregreg

Mystery Code: snoesiepoes

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Gold Trophy): laelly (runner-up)

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Silver Trophy): dragonheart1999

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Bronze Trophy): flowerfire (runner-up)

Total Bonus Dragons: 249

Total Code Dragons: 69

Round 22: 6/8-6/21

Bonus Species: Waterhorse

Silver Code: Arcslight

Bronze Code: priscel

666: The_Imago, runner up

Mystery Code: Aislein

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Gold Trophy): Alexia76, runner up

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Silver Trophy): imperatrica101

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Bronze Trophy): gregregreg

Total Bonus Dragons: 156

Total Code Dragons: 65

Round 21: 5/12 - 5/25

Bonus Species: Electric

Golden Code: The_Imago

Bronze Code: laelly

Mystery Code: 626lavaheart

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Gold Trophy): Alexia76

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Silver Trophy): Azaria, runner up

Total Bonus Dragons: 83

Total Code Dragons: 41

Round 20: 4/14 - 4/27

Bonus Species: Pygmy Party! (crimson flare, dark myst, misfit, nilia, pygmy)

Golden Code: Azaria

Silver Code: Okojo

Bronze Code: rukii_bii

666: LostFate

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Gold Trophy): warriorjames, runner up

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Silver Trophy): Alexia76, runner up

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Bronze Trophy): imperatrica101

Total Bonus Dragons: 274

Total Code Dragons: 72

Round 19: 3/17 - 3/30

Bonus Species: Coastal Waverunner

Golden Code: Arcslight

Bronze Code: priscel

666: LostFate, runner up

Mystery Code: Alexia76

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Gold Trophy): laelly, runner up

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Silver Trophy): Okojo, runner up

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Bronze Trophy): imperatrica101

Total Bonus Dragons: 144

Total Code Dragons: 80

Round 18: 2/24 - 3/9

Golden Code: priscel

Silver Code: laelly

Bronze Code: Dragonair_Blizzard

666: rukii_bii

Mystery Code: spring_dragon

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Gold Trophy): Arcslight

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Silver Trophy): 92rubberducky

Total Bonus Dragons: 74

Total Code Dragons: 68

Round 17: 1/27 - 2/9

Bonus Species: Horse, Ochredrake, Skywing - Strange Triple Trouble

Golden Code: Headless Ghost

Silver Code: spring_dragon

Bronze Code: AlexisV

666: warriorjames

Mystery Code: laelly

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Gold Trophy): Aislein (runner up)

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Silver Trophy): Arcslight

Total Bonus Dragons: 77

Total Code Dragons: 68

Round 16: 1/6 -1/19

Bonus Species: Green

Golden Code: Arcslight

Silver Code: Vampiresswolf

Bronze Code: warriorjames

Mystery Code: rukii_bii

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Gold Trophy): laelly (runner-up)

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Bronze Trophy): Dragonair_Blizzard

Total Bonus Dragons: 100

Total Code Dragons: 87

Round 15: 11/18 - 12/2

Silver Code: Arcslight

666: ruki_bii

Mystery Code: Vampiresswolf

1st Place Bonus Hoarder: laelly (runner-up)

Total Bonus Dragons: 62

Total Code Dragons: 55

Round 14: 9/23 - 10/7

Bonus Species: Balloon

Bronze Code: rayden54

666: Raistlin24

1st Place Bonus Hoarder: N/A

Total Bonus Dragons: 5

Total Code Dragons: 33

Round 13: 8/26 - 9/8

Bonus Species: Nocturne

Golden Code: PolarVortex

Silver Code: 626lavaheart

Bronze Code: rukii_bii

666: Paige201208

Mystery Code: Raistlin24

1st Place Bonus Hoarder: warriorjames (runner-up)

Total Bonus Dragons: 50

Total Code Dragons: 31

Round 12: 7/21 - 8/11

Golden Code: rukii_bii

Silver Code: warriorjames

Bronze Code: LostFate

Mystery Code: JadeShunDaliaMaggie

1st Place Bonus Hoarder: Dracaena (runner-up)

Total Bonus Dragons: 42

Total Code Dragons: 46

Round 11: 7/1 - 7/14

Bonus Species: Guardian

Golden Code: 626lavaheart

Bronze Code: Paige201208

666: rukii_bii (runner-up)

1st Place Bonus Hoarder: Mikki and Dracaena (runner-ups)

Total Bonus Dragons: 30

Total Code Dragons: 31

Round 10: 5/27 - 6/9

Bonus Species: Deep Sea

666: Thundersky86

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Gold Trophy): spring_dragon

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Silver and Bronze Trophy): None

Total Bonus Dragons: 43

Total Code Dragons : 31

Round 9: 4/28 - 5/11

Bonus Species: Whiptail

Golden Code: Chanilove

Bronze Code: lavaheart626

666: alabaster_demon

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Silver Trophy): rukii_bii

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (BronzeTrophy): Pinkieseb

Total Bonus Dragons: 51

Total Code Dragons : 50

Round 8: 4/7 - 4/21

Bonus Species: Moonstone and Sunstone

Golden Code: alabaster_demon

Silver Code: JadeShunDaliaMaggie

Bronze Code: Mylorite

666: rukii_bii (Runner-up)

Mystery Code: Dracaena

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Silver Trophy): rukii_bii and gravity404 (Runner-ups)

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (BronzeTrophy): Aislein and Azaria

Total Bonus Dragons: 60

Total Code Dragons : 57

Round 7: 3/17 - 3/30

Bonus Species: Pygmies

Golden Code: Chanilove

666: PolarVortex

Mystery Code: alabaster_demon

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Gold Trophy): JadeShunDaliaMaggie and spring_dragon

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Silver Trophy): Dracaena (Runner-up)

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (BronzeTrophy): Aislein and arada11

Total Bonus Dragons: 80

Total Code Dragons : 62

Round 6: 2/25 - 3/9

Bonus Species: Gray

Golden Code: DragoonEagle

Silver Code: Aislein

Bronze Code: PolarVortex

666: Mylorite

Mystery Code: simkim

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Silver Trophy): alabaster_demon

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (BronzeTrophy): Chanilove

Total Bonus Dragons: 86

Total Code Dragons : 85

Round 5

Bonus Species: Mint

- Classycal

- PolarVortex

- Raistlin24

- RoseRedAus

- Spookyfox99

- spring_dragon

- warriorjames

Round 4: 1/3 - 1/16

Bonus Species: Stone

Golden Code: Mylorite

Bronze Code: Spark Nitrous

666: Angelicsoul12

Mystery Code: Spookyfox99

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Gold Trophy): Dragonwing1234

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Silver Trophy): liz2424

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (BronzeTrophy): Angelicsoul12

Total Bonus Dragons: 62

Total Code Dragons : 72

Round 3: 11/26 - 12/9

Bonus Species: Guardian

Golden Code: MidnightDemonCat

Silver Code: PolarVortex

Bronze Code: DragoonEagle

666: Mylorite (3rd Place Catcher)

Mystery Code: flynettefoxie

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Gold Trophy): airaani and DragonNighthowler

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Silver Trophy): Spookyfox99

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (BronzeTrophy): Dracaena

Total Bonus Dragons: 41

Total Code Dragons: 44

Round 2: 11/5 - 11/18

Golden Code: simkim

Silver Code: airaani

Bronze Code: Classycal

666: Dracaena

Mystery Code: flynettefoxie

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Gold Trophy): simkim

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Silver Trophy): flynettefoxie

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (BronzeTrophy): Dracaena

Total Bonus Dragons: 9

Total Code Dragons: 25

Round 1: 10/1-10/14

Bonus Species: Whiptail

Golden Code: simkim

Silver Code: Dragonwing1234

Bronze Code: Classycal

666: NA

Mystery Code: Fire-Ice

1st Place Bonus Hoarder (Silver and Bronze Trophy): firegirl

Records, continued

Gifts:

07/04/16 - Dracaena: alt black -> Lavinia

06/09/16 - Dracaena: CB Red Dorsal -> AvengerofSquids

06/08/16 - Dracaena: CB Spring -> spring_dragon

05/03/16 - spring_dragon: Soulpeace Dragon -> Gnora

05/01/16 - spring_dragon: CB Red Dorsal -> zeppelin99

04/30/16 - DevilAngelWolf27: CB Tan Ridgewing -> obelisk_light

04/30/16 - rukii_bii: CB blusang -> spring_dragon

04/21/16 - spring_dragon: Paper dragon -> Dracaena

04/06/16 - Gnora: 2G Ice -> spring_dragon

04/04/16 - gggirl1997 (rukii_bii): 5th gen SILVER TINSEL -> khrystyna

03/30/16 - spring_dragon: CB Tan Ridgewing -> FyoraSilverwolf

03/23/16 - spring_dragon: CB Copper -> Paige201208

03/21/16 - DevilAngelWolf27: Lumina Dragon -> spring_dragon

02/19/16 - Paige201208: CB Red Dorsal -> zeppelin99

12/01/15 - DevilAngelWolf27: Soulpeace -> Gnora

11/18/15 - Arella: Ember Egg -> Raistlin24

10/23/15 - spring_dragon: CB Green Copper -> The_Imago

10/16/15 - spring_dragon: Red Dino -> DevilAngelWolf27

9/13/15 - spring_dragon: CB Thunder Dragon -> DevilAngelWolf27

9/13/15 - spring_dragon: Xenowyrm -> dragon p

9/13/15 - Dracaena: cb green copper -> airaani

9/12/15 - spring_dragon: Geode -> Dracaena

9/12/15 - Dracaena: CB brown copper -> spring_dragon

9/7/15 - Raistlin24: chicken -> Lavinia

9/3/15 - rukii_bii: CB Red -> The_Imago

8/24/15 - spring_dragon: Skywing Dragon -> Raistlin24

8/24/15 - spring_dragon: Pink Dragon -> dragon p

8/18/15 - spring_dragon: Paper Dragon -> Dracaena

8/6/15 - Spring_dragon: Ultraviolet -> waya81

7/21/15 - DevilAngelWolf27: CB Purple Nebula -> airaani

7/20/15 - Dragon p: CB Ice Dragon -> DevilAngelWolf27

7/20/15 - Dracaena: CB Two-headed Lindwurm -> Dragon p

7/12/15 - Lavinia: 2g Copper -> Raistlin24

7/5/15 - Dracaena: 2g Avatar -> Lavinia

6/29/15 - Dracaena: 2nd gen pb Alt Black -> Ylvanne

6/26/15 - DevilAngelWolf27: Purebred Alt Black -> Firedda

6/26/15 - DevilAngelWolf27: alt black -> Rhaegal3370

6/24/15 - Dracaena: CB copper -> dragon p

6/18/15 - Dracaena: Skywing -> Raistlin24

6/17/15 - spring_dragon: Alt Vine -> Itar

5/26/15 - Fan138: CB Red Copper -> Piano

5/25/15 - DevilAngelWolf27: CB Pyralspite -> imperatrica101

5/18/15 - Dracaena: cb blusang -> DevilAngelWolf27

5/3/15 - spring_dragon: Dino -> Raistlin24

5/3/15 - spring_dragon: 3G Magma -> Sany

5/3/15 - spring_dragon: CB red dorsal ->Lavinia

4/8/15 - rukii_bii: Vine Alt -> Itar

4/5/15 - spring_dragon: CB magma -> Lavinia

4/4/15 - rukii_bii: CB Thunder -> gusearth1

3/27/15 - Lavinia: Bronze Shimmerscale -> spring_dragon

2/28/15 - rukii_bii: CB Ice -> spring_dragon

1/30/15 - Firedda: Dino -> Raistlin24

1/28/15 - spring_dragon: CB Winter -> dragon p

1/28/15 - spring_dragon: CB Winter -> Lily14130

1/24/15 - priscel: CB Copper -> azaria

12/29/14 - rukii_bii: Gold -> Gnora

12/28/14 - Dracaena: CB Copper -> F.ury

12/28/14 - rukii_bii: 2G Magi from Winter Magi -> Raistlin24

12/4/14 - blah: 2G Ember from Snow Angel (Tri-Color) -> iNarvi

12/3/14 - gregregreg: Avatar of Destruction -> Firedda

12/3/14 - Dracaena: CB Magma -> The_Imago

11/12/14 - Firedda: CB Blusang -> WhispersMoon

11/11/14 - Dracaena: CB Copper -> The_Imago

11/9/14 - Firedda: Dino egg -> Raistlin24

10/24/14 - The_Imago: CB Blusang hatchling -> iNarvi

10/19/14 - Dracaena: Golden Wyvern -> spring_dragon

9/8/14 - Dracaena: CB Thunder hatchling -> dragonheart1999

9/1/14 - Dracaena: Ice egg -> Raistlin24

8/28/14 - Dracaena: CB Thunder -> Gnora

8/27/14 - Dracaena: Tinsel -> Firedda

8/27/14 - Dracaena: 2G silver egg -> iNarvi

8/19/14 - Dragonair_Blizzard: pretty soulpeace -> Spring_dragon

8/15/14 - Dracaena: CB Ice Hatchling -> Dragonheart1999

7/20/14 - daba555's husband: Royal Blue -> Raistlin24

7/13/14 - priscel: Chicken egg -> iNarvi

7/6/14 - Dracaena: Cheese -> gregregreg

7/3/14 - Raistlin24: CB Red Dorsal -> priscel

7/2/14 - Raistlin24: CB Summer -> The_Imago

7/2/14 - velvet-curse: 2nd gen Copper -> Raistlin24

6/28/14 - spring_dragon: 2nd gen tan ridgewing -> priscel

6/23/14 - spring_dragon: CB Summer -> Hoar

6/6/14 - spring_dragon: Royal Blue -> The_Imago

5/28/14 - spring_dragon: Tinsel (silver) -> iNarvi

5/27/14 - Firedda: CB Red Dorsal ->priscel

5/25/14 - Raistlin24: CB Spring -> Hoar

5/23/14 - rukii_bii: Chicken -> gregregreg

5/1/14 - spring_dragon: blue nebula hatchling -> azaria

4/24/14 - rukii_bii: Tinsel (gold) -> iNarvi

4/22/14 - rukii_bii: CB Sunset -> The_Imago

4/22/14 - Dracaena: Blue Dino -> The_Imago

4/16/14 - rukii_bii: Tinsel (bronze) -> iNarvi

4/4/14 - irercha: CB Thunder -> iNarvi

3/24/14 - artiuslove: Gold -> irercha

3/14/14 - rukii_bii: Nebula -> imperatrica101

3/6/14 - Dracaena: Paper -> Firedda

3/2/14 - yuumei: Green Copper -> Raistlin24

2/27/14 - Irisania: CB Red Dorsal -> priscel

2/23/14 - Raistlin24: Chicken -> King_Max_Cat

2/22/14 - rukii_bii: Silver -> iNarvi

2/19/14 - rukii_bii: 5th gen Gold Tinsel -> Firedda

2/16/14 - Raistlin24: 3rd gen Black -> dragonheart1999

2/5/14 - Dracaena: 3rd gen Silver Tinsel -> LostFate

2/3/14 - Silverdragonfish: Chicken -> Firedda

2/2/14 - rukii_bii: CB Blusang -> imperatrica101

1/28/14 - Silverdragonfish: CB Blusang -> iNarvi

1/23/14 - Irercha: 2G Magma -> Silverdragonfish

1/18/14 - Dracaena: Dino -> Raistlin24

1/17/14 - Dracaena: Gold -> Lavinia

1/7/14 - Lostfate: CB red dorsal -> priscel

1/6/14 - yuumei: silver -> irercha

1/5/14 - rukii_bii: Chicken -> Irisania

1/5/14 - Drache: 2nd gen Thunder -> flowerfire

1/1/14 - Silverdragonfish: CB Thunder egg -> azaria

12/27/13 - Raistlin24: Ice Dragon-> flowerfire

12/26/13 - LostFate: Blusang -> irercha

12/18/13 - rukii_bii: Dino -> Raistlin24

12/1/13 - Raistlin24: Golden Wyvern -> LostFate

11/30/13 - spring_dragon: CB Blue Opal -> Aislein

11/18/13 - rukii_bii: CB Thunder -> The_Imago

11/17/13 - rukii_bii: CB Ice -> flowerfire

11/6/13 - Dracaena: Silver Shimmerscale -> spring_dragon

10/24/13 - Dracaena: CB Autumn -> The_Imago

10/22/13 - spring_dragon: CB Black Tea -> Melisande

10/21/13 - LostFate: CB Bloodscale -> snoesiepoes

10/21/13 - LostFate: CB Autumn -> spring_dragon

10/17/13 - Dracaena: CB Thunder -> azaria

10/3/12 - Dracaena: Chicken -> gregregreg

10/1/13 - Dracaena: CB Bloodscale -> snoesiepoes

10/1/13 - Raistlin24: Royal Blue -> flowerfire

9/30/13 - snoesiepoes: White Stripe -> spring_dragon

9/30/13 - snoesiepoes: 2nd gen Blusang -> Melisande

9/17/13 - Dracaena: CB Blusang -> Gregregreg

9/11/13 - Dracaena: Chicken -> LostFate

9/10/13 - LostFate: CB Blusang -> priscel

9/6/13 - snoesiepoes: 3rd gen Gold checker -> Arcslight

9/4/13 - Dracaena: 2nd Gen Gold -> Arcslight

9/1/13 - Dracaena: 2nd gen pb red Copper -> Rehka

9/1/13 - Dracaena: 7th gen Gold Shimmer -> priscel

8/31/13 - rukii_bii: 4th EG GW checker -> warriorjames

8/28/13 - snoesiepoes: Tan Ridgewing -> flowerfire8

8/28/13 - snoesiepoes: Stripe -> na82008

8/25/13 - Raistlin24: 2nd gen Black Stripe -> Melisande

8/25/13 - Melisande: CB Red Dorsal -> priscel

8/9/13 - Dracaena: Tan Ridgewing -> Lavinia

8/8/13 - Dracaena: CB Blusang -> warriorjames

8/7/13 - snoesiepoes: Silver Tinsel -> azaria

8/6/13 - Dracaena: CB Blusang -> priscel

8/5/13 - Dracaena: CB Blusang ->Aislein

8/5/13 - Dracaena: CB Thunder ->Aislein

8/5/13 - snoesiepoes: CB Magma -> Raistlin24

8/5/13 - LostFate: CB Ice -> snoesiepoes

8/3/13 - LostFate: Paper -> flowerfire

8/3/13 - snoesiepoes: Gold -> Ayesthine

8/2/13 - spring_dragon: 3rd gen PB Golden Wyvern -> LostFate

8/1/13 - Dracaena: CB Blusang -> Arcslight

7/31/13 - rukii_bii: 6th gen tinsel -> Pippyspot

7/30/13 - LostFate: 7th Gen Classic Silver Metallic -> gregregreg

7/29/13 - Dracaena: CB Ice -> The_Imago

7/29/13 - snoesiepoes: CB Red -> dragonheart1999

7/29/13 - snoesiepoes: PB 2nd gen magma -> Laelly

7/25/13 - rukii_bii: CB Thunder -> Alexia76

7/15/13 - Dracaena: CB Thunder -> Aislein

7/6/13 - LostFate: CB Red Dorsal -> priscel

7/3/13 - LostFate: CB Ice -> Arcslight

6/29/13 - spring_dragon: CB Stripe -> Drakonspite

6/29/13 - priscel: Chicken -> gregregreg

6/29/13 - LostFate: CB Stripe -> imperatrica101

6/27/13 - Dracaena: Cheese Egg -> The_Imago

6/24/13 - priscel: 2nd Gen PB Blusang -> laelly

6/24/13 - spring_dragon: 3rd gen Ice egg -> LostFate

6/11/13 - Dracaena: Dino -> Raistlin24

6/10/13 - Dracaena: 3G Gold Tinsel -> The_Imago

6/10/13 - LostFate: CB Thunder -> Alexia76

6/7/13 - Dracaena: CB Ice -> priscel

6/4/13 - Dracaena: CB Tan Ridgewing -> spring_dragon

6/3/13 - Dracaena: CB Tsunami -> azaria

6/1/13 - Dracaena: CB Black -> 626lavaheart

5/31/13 - Dracaena: Lumina egg -> imperatrica101

5/31/13 - Dracaena: Paper egg -> Okojo

5/20/13 - Dracaena: CB Ice -> Alexia76

5/18/13 - Dracaena: CB Magma -> warriorjames

5/17/13 - LostFate: 2G Silver -> Chanilove

5/13/13 - LostFate: 5G Gold Tinsel -> rukii_bii

5/10/13 - Iya_Kin: Gold -> Okojo

5/09/13 - Iya_kin: Pink -> LostFate

4/29/13 - spring_dragon: Stripe -> azaria

4/7/13 - LostFate: CB Magma -> laelly

4/7/13 - Dracaena: 2G Silver -> The_Imago

4/4/13 - Dracaena: Alt Vine -> rukii_bii

4/4/13 - priscel: Chicken -> rukii_bii

4/3/13 - priscel: CB Thunder -> imperatrica101

4/3/13 - LostFate: CB Magma -> Alexia76

3/27/13 - Chanilove: CB Gold -> LostFate

3/27/13 - Dracaena: 2G Gold -> Chanilove

3/23/13 - spring_dragon: 2G Silver -> warriorjames

3/21/13 - LostFate: Golden Wyvern -> Dragonair_Blizzard

3/16/13 - LostFate: Dino -> Dragonair_Blizzard

3/12/13 - priscel: Red -> 92rubberducky

3/12/13 - priscel: Thunder -> Arcslight

3/12/13 - LostFate: Silver Tinsel -> laelly

3/10/13 - LostFate: Golden Wyvern -> spring_dragon

3/4/13 - TempestSea: Ice -> Arcslight

3/2/13 - Dracaena: Silver -> Vampiresswolf

2/20/13 - Thundersky86: 2G Ice -> AlexisV

2/17/13 - LostFate: Silver -> Arcslight

2/16/13 - spring_dragon: Gold Tinsel -> headlesghost

2/13/13 - LostFate: CB Magma -> warriorjames

2/11/13 - LostFate: Silver Tinsel -> spring_dragon

2/11/13 - yokaitenchi : 2G Stripe -> laelly

2/11/13 - LostFate: CB Thunder -> laelly

1/22/13 - yokaitenchi: 2G Blusang -> spring_dragon

1/17/13 - Dracaena: Chicken -> rukii_bii

12/17/12 - LostFate: Yellow Dino -> Vampiresswolf

12/5/12 - yokaitenchi: CB Red Dorsal -> Raistlin24

12/3/12 - thundersky86: 2G Thunder -> laelly

11/12/12 - LostFate: CB Black -> 626lavaheart

10/12/12 - LostFate: Cheese -> azaria

10/12/12 - LostFate: CB Red -> rayden54

10/8/12 - yokaitenchi: Blue Dino -> Raistlin24

10/7/12 - Dracaena: CB Stripe -> rukii_bii

10/4/12 - Kyote19: Gold -> PolarVortex

9/16/12 - Dracaena: CB Stripe -> spring_dragon

9/13/12 - PolarVortex: CB Golden Wyvern -> Paige201208

9/13/12 - LostFate: Green Dino -> Raistlin24

9/12/12 - LostFate: CB Thunder -> warriorjames

9/10/12 - Raistlin24: stairstep Silver -> rukii_bii

8/26/12 - LostFate: CB Ice -> Chanilove

8/23/12 - Dracaena: Chicken -> LostFate

8/19/12 - thundersky86: Pink -> Dracaena

8/14/12 - Paige201208: Stripe -> JadeShunDaliaMaggie

8/13/12 - Mylorite: non-inbred Silver ->626lavaheart

8/11/12 - Chanilove: Royal Blue ->Mylorite

7/28/12 - spring_dragon: CB Magma -> Paige201208

7/27/12 - 626lavaheart: Ice -> gravity404

7/26/12 - Chanilove: CB with cool code -> 626lavaheart

7/25/12 - Dracaena: CB Pink -> rukii_bii

7/24/12 - Chanilove: Chicken -> Aislein

7/18/12 - Raistlin24: Silver -> JadeShunDaliaMaggie

7/14/12 -Chanilove: non-inbred Silver -> spring_dragon

7/13/12 - Chanilove: Ice -> spring_dragon

7/12/12 - Chanilove: 3G Tinsel -> DragoonEagle

7/11/12 - Chanilove: Golden Wyvern -> Aislein

7/7/12 - Chanilove: CB Gold -> DragoonEagle

7/4/12 - Chanilove: CB Ice -> warriorjames

6/30/12 - Chanilove: CB Thunder -> Raistlin24

6/30/12 - Chanilove: CB Magma -> rukii_bii

6/23/12 - 626lavaheart: Stone w/ neat code -> 626lavaheart

6/21/12 - spring_dragon: CB Magma -> Aislein

6/21/12 - 626lavaheart: Spring Seasonal -> rukii_bii

6/17/12 - Chanilove: CB Black -> warriorjames

6/17/12 - Chanilove: CB Silver -> Aislein

6/15/12 - Chanilove: Pink Egg -> Dracaena

6/14/12 - spring_dragon: Paper egg -> Aislein

6/13/12 - Chanilove: CB Stripe -> Dracaena

6/12/12 - Chanilove: CB Black -> simkim

6/12/12 - simkim: 2nd Gen PB Blue Stripe -> azaria

5/27/12 - 626Lavaheart: Green Dino -> Aislein

5/22/12 - Chanilove: CB Ice egg -> alabaster_demon

5/22/12 - Chanilove: Green Dino -> Raistlin24

5/20/12 - Chanilove: CB Magma -> PolarVortex

5/20/12 - Chanilove: CB Nebula -> spring_dragon

5/20/12 - simkim: 2nd Gen Black -> alabaster_demon

4/16/12 - alabaster_demon: CB Black -> liz2424

4/15/12 - alabaster_demon: CB Stripe -> Spookyfox99

4/1/12 - Gravity404: Red -> JadeShunDaliaMaggie

4/1/12 - Chanilove: CB Nebula -> arada11

4/1/12 - spring_dragon: White Stripe -> alabaster_demon

4/1/12 - spring_dragon: Red -> JadeShunDaliaMaggie

3/13/12 - 626Lavaheart: Gold -> Spookyfox99

3/13/12 - Raistlin: 2nd Gen Black -> Mylorite

3/11/12 - MidnightDemonCat: Red -> Polar Vortex

3/11/12 - DragoonEagle: Thunder -> WarriorJames

2/24/12 - PolarVortex: Stripe -> RoseRedAus

2/22/12 - spookyfox99: Red Dino egg -> Raistlin24

2/19/12 - PolarVortex: CB Thunder -> Angelicsoul12

2/9/12 - alabaster_demon: CB Black -> DragoonEagle

2/6/12 - Raistlin24: Black -> spring_dragon

2/6/12 - spring_dragon: CB Red -> Classycal

2/6/12 - simkim: Black -> spring_dragon

1/28/12 - 626lavaheart: Black -> Mylorite

1/21/12 - Mylorite: CB Black -> DragonNighthowler

1/20/12 - Raistlin24: Ice -> SparkNitrous

1/18/12 - darkanglfallen: Black -> dragonwing1234

1/18/12 - DragoonEagle: Tan Ridgewing -> PolarVortex

1/18/12 - PolarVortex: Gold Tinsel -> 626lavaheart

1/18/12 - PolarVortex: Silver -> Mylorite

1/18/12 - MidnightDemonCat: Gold Tinsel -> EngiypeLives

1/9/12 - Raistlin24: CB White -> MidnightDemonCat

1/9/12 - Kyote19: Silver -> FireGirl

12/26/11 - Spookyfox99: Magma -> Mylorite

12/15/11 - Dragooneagle: Purple Dino -> flynettefoxie

12/15/11 - Dragonwing1234: Magma -> Classycal

12/15/11 - PolarVortex: CB Nebula -> airaani

12/13/11 - Birdspirit: Nebula -> Dracaena

12/10/11 - airaani: Bluna -> PolarVortex

12/10/11 - PolarVortex: Silver Metal -> Fire-Ice

12/10/11 - BirdSpirit: Green Stripe -> Spookyfox99

12/02/11 - BirdSpirit: Black -> simkim

11/22/11 - PolarVortex: Red Dino -> flynettefoxie

11/19/11 - simkim: Red -> Dracaena

11/19/11 - simkim: Silver Tinsel -> airaani

11/21/11 - thundersky86: Gold Tinsel -> simkim

10/19/11 - simkim: Black -> Dragonwing1234

10/17/11 - BirdSpirit: Autumn -> Classycal

Banners

By BirdSpirit

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=127331][IMG=http://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww278/BirdSpirit/GSLBigBanner.gif][/URL]

By simkim

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=127331][IMG=http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac184/bouhaki/Banners/gslbanner1.gif][/URL]

By simkim

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=127331][IMG=http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac184/bouhaki/Banners/gslbanner2.gif][/URL]

By BirdSpirit

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=127331][IMG=http://i43.tinypic.com/2j670n4.gif][/URL]

By BirdSpirit

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=127331][IMG=http://i41.tinypic.com/28bgu90.png][/URL]

By BirdSpirit

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=127331][IMG=http://i44.tinypic.com/2hsbvkp.jpg][/URL]

By Chanilove

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=127331][IMG=http://i41.tinypic.com/1ggft3.png][/URL]

By gregregreg

user posted image

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=127331][img=https://i.imgur.com/7rKTZlM.gif][/url]

By TomatoJuice

user posted image

[URL=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=127331][IMG=https://i.imgur.com/TWMMMal.png][/URL]

AVATARSForum Name: flynettefoxie

user posted image

Forum Name: Mylorite

user posted image

Forum Name: DragoonEagle

user posted image

Forum Name: PolarVortex

user posted image

Forum Name: 626lavaheart

user posted image

Forum Name: miss1nformation

user posted image

Round 53 Has Ended!

@AvengerofSquids, I couldn't add the last 2 code dragons you posted as Sapphires are not on our common dragon list!

5/8 – 5/23 Winners

The next round should start roughly on June 5th! However, it might be suspended due to lack of participants sad.gif

Winners, please post your prize form before June 5th!

rukii_bii

I WON A PRIZE!!!

Forum Name: Spring_dragon

Chosen Dragon: seasonal

Further Specifications (if any): CB

Crud. Sorry I signed up then skipped. I completely spaced out this month. :c

I WON A PRIZE!!!

Forum Name:AvengerofSquids

Chosen Dragon:#4: Dorsal - Red

Further Specifications (if any):CB, please

Updated to Here

Added AvengerofSquids and spring_dragon's prize requests

@Gnora Hopefully you remember next time xd.png

The next round will be postponed until there are enough participants smile.gif

rukii_bii

Updated To Here

GSL is looking for new mods! If you're interested then please fill in the application form and send it to us or PM the GSL account for more information!

The next round is still postponed as there aren't enough participants sad.gif

Thanks mysterious mod for shortening the thread to 2 pages smile.gif

rukii_bii

GSL is still looking for new Moderators! If you're interested please PM us with either a filled out application or any questions you might have!

We are still postponing the next round currently since we are still at just 1 sign-up. If you're curious about our game come sign up and give it a try ^-^

Psst, we're also working on a little update to the game which will hopefully be in effect during the next round once we get enough people :3

@gigglymonkey12 - go ahead and sign up if you'd like, we have a spot on the sign-ups for reminders when the round starts smile.gif

~DevilAngelWolf27