Lila

Studying

I study a lot (more than I should actually). About 4-5 hours a day, achieving for an OP1 in highschool.

I studied, I got a degree. Job done.

Rinse and repeat.

I NEVER study. My grades are fine... an exception would be math class... But, that was only because I had a bad teacher.

No, you were a bad pupil. If you never study, don't blame your failures on your teacher.

Edited by Kestra15

I have quite a good memory so for subjects like Geography; I never really forget locations of countries, capital cities etc. after learning about it so I rarely study for those subjects though I still revise the contents before an exam.

Then, for Physics, I have to revise so much. Partly it's due to my physics teacher, who has the least effective method of teaching ever, but it's also mainly due to the fact that I am useless at understanding physics. My revision method is the worst way to study for the subject: I just memorise everything in textbook word perfect and hope that the questions I got on the exam were straightforward and simplistic. This way, I don't really need to understand the subject. For Sixth form next year, I'm studying just 5 subjects so I hope I'll be able to cut down on studying time.

I was pretty much exactly like that. Then I got to college, where teacher's don't sugarcoat everything and are happy to fail you. Depending on your major, you will need to study. It's as simple as that. If you don't study in university, especially for the serious majors, you will not pass. That is all. AP classes are a joke. That is all.

This ^

I never studied in high school, but then I became a computer science major. College is a full-time job for me.

I sometimes am diligent and sometimes not. My grade are either super high or super low. xd.png

Studying.. I don't really have to study.. with books for the course I am taking.

I have to study art.

But yea.. I never really studied enough as I should have.

Wish I did, the one time I did study for a big test I had the highest grade of all the classes.. but because everyone failed it they decided to drop the judgement on it.. lol

After that I thought.. I'll just read the books a couple of times and that's it.

Studying.. I don't really have to study.. with books for the course I am taking.

I have to study art.

But yea.. I never really studied enough as I should have.

Wish I did, the one time I did study for a big test I had the highest grade of all the classes.. but because everyone failed it they decided to drop the judgement on it.. lol

After that I thought.. I'll just read the books a couple of times and that's it.

ohmy.gif What? Why?

ohmy.gif What? Why?

The course is to become a Game Designer.

So basically we only get practical tests and learn from looking what our teachers do.

There aren't really books for that, you could buy them but the course doesn't provide them.

The only things I have books for is for Language and Maths xd.png

The course is to become a Game Designer.

So basically we only get practical tests and learn from looking what our teachers do.

There aren't really books for that, you could buy them but the course doesn't provide them.

The only things I have books for is for Language and Maths xd.png

tongue.gif Ah, I see...

I was pretty much exactly like that. Then I got to college, where teacher's don't sugarcoat everything and are happy to fail you. Depending on your major, you will need to study. It's as simple as that. If you don't study in university, especially for the serious majors, you will not pass. That is all. AP classes are a joke. That is all.

^ this. 100% this. especially as you get in the higher level more specialized classes.

for me, generally doing the homework questions in the book until i understand the problems works very well; becuase you can only memorize so much.

then a day or two before a test i'll review my notes and work out problems in areas i'm still nto satisfied with.

for Statistics, i had to get a study group.

I.... actually never studied. And I was a straight A student. *shurgs* I just memorise stuff. Even when (due to medical reasons) I had a sub-60% attendance rate in the class I was getting B's.

Didn't do Uni, though. I had a nervous breakdown in my second year of A-levels & dropped out.

after saying study over and over in my head it sounds odd. But yeah, I study. I have to. I maintain good grades this way.

I NEVER study as much as I should. Despite this, I still get A's. xd.png

But now I'll probably be studying more since I'm going to a new school and want to keep my grades up.

I.... actually never studied. And I was a straight A student. *shurgs* I just memorise stuff. Even when (due to medical reasons) I had a sub-60% attendance rate in the class I was getting B's.

Didn't do Uni, though. I had a nervous breakdown in my second year of A-levels & dropped out.

ohmy.gif Memorising stuff for me is really difficult. I have to understand before doing so. I envy those photographic people

In Psych class, we learned how to apply the Learning lecture in rl. That is, people tend to remember the beginning and end.. So study the important ones first.. laugh.gif

I have to get down pat, studying for this maths test...

Why just why, are decimals so boooooring? I LOVE maths but ugh...

I love fractions and algebra mainly. Oh and I've gotta do this science assignment, but I'm too stressed over other things xd.png

I have to get down pat, studying for this maths test...

Why just why, are decimals so boooooring? I LOVE maths but ugh...

I love fractions and algebra mainly. Oh and I've gotta do this science assignment, but I'm too stressed over other things xd.png

What science is this?

Studying.... right... I should be doing that right now.

I never studied in high school and was in the top of my grade, but now I'm in college at a very academic school so I'm making sure that I'm devoting some time to studying. So far it's been Spanish that's requiring the most studytime, and boy does it feel overwhelming sometimes... >.<

I should be studying some Thai right now. But instead I'm browsing the Internets and chatting on IRC, and just earlier today I was exploring a mall in Bangkok called Fortune, which is full of electronic/computer stores, and has more than 5+ floors. Does it count if I try to read the signs that are in Thai?

Never studied. I just listen during the class and use my general knowledge, that I've picked up from books, internet or life in general. I learned English while playing Oblivion, history through all of the books I read etc.

The only exception to this would be mathematics (negative numbers xd.png). I had to lock up my computer and books, since I'd rather browse about something that interests me or read LOTR for the hundredth time.

Errr... well, I should... but considering I have that problem of "easily distracted" that's kinda hard for me to study... or do homework even. It's especially hard if said studying or homework is supposed to be on the computer. I end up here most times... and what should have been ten minutes then takes the whole entire day- or three