ShadowWolfRanger

Favorite PS3 game

Which of the following do you like best?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hmmm...so many good games (mostly ones my brother draged me into)

But I'd have to say Assasins Creed, Nothing bets jumping off a horse to stab someone in the gut.

I agree, but my favorite thing to do is watch my dad dive off a tower and whistle into a pile of hay. (I don't have some of the above games, but I watch my dad play them.

I agree, but my favorite thing to do is watch my dad dive off a tower and whistle into a pile of hay. (I don't have some of the above games, but I watch my dad play them.

Ha

My dad wouldnt be able to play AC even if he tried... He gets confused at the most simplest games. All he knows is to aim and shot. Although I never got to finish AC 2. Looking forward to AC Revelations though.

Shadow of the Colossus (the re-release). Now and forever.

I'm sorry, I've never heard of this game. Could you please tell me what it is?

Ha

My dad wouldnt be able to play AC even if he tried... He gets confused at the most simplest games. All he knows is to aim and shot. Although I never got to finish AC 2. Looking forward to AC Revelations though.

Cool. My dad knows how to play that game. I'd be suprised if someone beat him... I don't know if he's going to get revelations though. Why didn't you finish it? huh.gifbiggrin.gifninja.gif

I'm sorry, I've never heard of this game. Could you please tell me what it is?

It's a game where you'll have to kill 16 gigantic monsters. You climb on the things and look for special weakspots where to hit them while they try to shake you off and squish you. Sometimes you'll have to do a little puzzle to expose or/and reach those weakspots.

It was originally released for the PS2, but recently got an updated re-release with HD graphics and neat stuff like that. smile.gif

Wikipedia is your friend.

I bought a PS3 just to get to play this game, as I missed the chance when it was first released...

Y U NO LIST BIOSHOCK?! O.O

Where are other great titles like Arkham asylum/city, Skyrim, Demon Souls, Mass effect, Resident Evil 5 or Silent hill homecoming?

It's a game where you'll have to kill 16 gigantic monsters. You climb on the things and look for special weakspots where to hit them while they try to shake you off and squish you. Sometimes you'll have to do a little puzzle to expose or/and reach those weakspots.

It was originally released for the PS2, but recently got an updated re-release with HD graphics and neat stuff like that. smile.gif

Wikipedia is your friend.

I bought a PS3 just to get to play this game, as I missed the chance when it was first released...

Awesome!

Uncharted 3 is so much better than all of those

i so agree! i JUST got it, so i wasn't able to add it to the poll. where are you in the game? i'm in Syria and one guy has a broken leg.
Edited by ShadowWolfRanger

Uncharted 3 is so much better than all of those

I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO agree! I just finished a couple of days ago. what about you Skidd Star?

Well, my personal fav ps3 exclusive is infamous 2, but i voted for MW3 since it's not there.

Well, my personal fav ps3 exclusive is infamous 2, but i voted for MW3 since it's not there.

which game is that?

i've not heard of that, i'm sorry. unsure.gif

i probably would of put that in.

maybe i'll ask my dad if he has it. wink.gif

Assassin's Creed is my favourite, by far. It's pretty unique compared to the seven trillion FPS out there. KILL THEM WITH YOUR AWESOME! biggrin.gif

Assassin's Creed is my favourite, by far. It's pretty unique compared to the seven trillion FPS out there. KILL THEM WITH YOUR AWESOME! biggrin.gif

i just got Assasin's creed, the first one, but i havent gotten to play it yet cause of school. im gonna try to play it on saturdy. smile.gif

Cool. My dad knows how to play that game. I'd be suprised if someone beat him... I don't know if he's going to get revelations though. Why didn't you finish it? huh.gifbiggrin.gifninja.gif

I didnt finish it at the time cause we (me and bro) where borrowing 1 & 2 from a friend of brothers. We agreed that becasue my bro played number 1 before, I'd start 1 and he'd play #2. he finished #2 before I was half way through #1 then he got bored and played #1 totally ruining the ending for me so I just stopped, I saw no reason to continue. But then I though I might as well finish it, cant just keep it hanging can I? Though Bro took them back and I never finished either # 1 or 2

Y U NO LIST BIOSHOCK?! O.O

Where are other great titles like Arkham asylum/city, Skyrim, Demon Souls, Mass effect, Resident Evil 5 or Silent hill homecoming?

I'm sorry, I just listed most of the ones I know and have played/seen played.

I think I may take all the suggestions that people post on this poll and put them in a new poll, but that will be in several weeks at least. I can pm you if you want. smile.gif

hey, im thinking about making another poll on fav. ps3 video games. anybody have some ideas? i may even make one on fav. xbox 360 games! (please tell whether your talking about the xbox or ps3. thanks!)

I still can't believ that MW3 and Assasin's Creed: Brotherhood are in the lead and tied!

If I can get 2 more game requests, I will make a new poll with new games and more games. this includes the xbox, 360, PS3, Wii, nintendo DS, gameboy, and computer (online). laugh.gifbiggrin.gif

I'm surprised I'm the first to point this out, but Battlefield: Black Ops isn't a real game... Battlefield Bad Company 1 and 2 are real, as well as Call of Duty Black Ops but not B:BO.

Infamous 2, Uncharted 2, SOCOM 4 and Battlefield 3 are my favorites.

Casual shooter games, casual shooter games everywhere.

My favourite PS3 game would either be Nier or Bayonetta, depending on my mood. ^^;