GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/2FVWg

user posted image

I RECEIVED AN EGG FROM: panthera

GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/KAGzC

user posted image

GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/EPfLy

Edited by whitestar

Just found a 2nd gen yulebuck x bright pink for whitestar's request (if it still needs to be filled). Sending PM.

Oh yeah, on the earlier breeding queston for holiday x holiday. I saw a couple different clutches a few minutes ago that were half and half for the breeds of the parents when I looked at the progeny lists.

Edited by Dracaena

GIFTS

Hey folks! I've just bred this 4th EG Holly x White perfect checker and figured I'd do something a little different with this one.

In honor of the lineage project's 5th (!) Christmas breeding season, I'd like to raffle off this Holly egg. If I manage to catch any others that don't directly apply to specific requests, I'll continue to raffle, too. smile.gif

How it'll work: I'll leave a 2-way trade in this post. The trade will remain open for 24 hours. Any lineage project participant who offers any random egg will be entered. I'll then randomly assign numbers to the entries (so no preference for who offers first). I'll use a random number generator site, select the entrant who will get the egg, and post the results here. smile.gif So, 24 hours after this post (on Sunday, 15:50 EST), I'll select the winner.

Let me know if you have any questions. Click on the Holly egg below to get the trade link. Good luck! wub.gif

user posted image

I'll be making a selection in just over 1 hour (15:50 EST). If you'd like to enter, be sure to offer a random egg on the two-way teleport link (click the Holly egg above)! smile.gif

@Dracaena - awesome catch, and yes I believe that request is still open. Thank you! smile.gif And crazy news about Mistletoes, thanks for posting - I totally missed that!

@whitestar - thanks for filling out the forms, glad the eggs all have a great home.

ETA:

@Zelandonia - added your requests to the list on the first page. Thanks, and welcome to the project! smile.gif

ETA:

Congratulations, whitestar! The only egg offered on the Holly (proof), so the egg now lives with you. smile.gif I may do this again depending on AP catches, and will post again if so. Happy hunting!

Edited by panthera1

user posted image

HUMBUG!

FORUM NAME: Zelandonia

SCROLL NAME: Zelandonia

PAIRING PREFERENCES (e.g., Shadow Walker x Ribbon Dancer):

CB Snow Angel {F} with CB White Dragon {M} = 1st Gen Snow Angel {F}

CB Ribbon Dancer {F} with CB White Dragon {M} = 1st Gen Ribbon Dancer {F}

CB Winter Magis {M} with CB White Dragon {F} = 1st Gen Winter Magis {M}

CB Solstice Dragons {F} with CB White Dragon {M} = 1st Gen Solstice Dragons {F}

CB Gen Mistletoe Dragons {F} with CB White Dragon {M} = 1st Gen Mistletoe Dragons {F}

Edited by Zelandonia

user posted image

OFFSPRING TO BE DONATED

All unnamed dragons will be receiving names as I get to them, or when their offspring are requested

user posted image

Christmas Omen x Wrapped Memories of the Night - 6th gen Holly, even gen with several Spriter alts in the lineage, I'm happy to donate offspring to the project, however I'd like it to go to someone in the project without any Hollies, or if there are no eligble takers, someone who is established with the project is fine. But I would like it to go to someone who (even if they don't donate it's Holly offspring) will name it and appreciate it as part of this project. If I didn't care who got it, I'd just drop them in the AP. Thanks! smile.gif

user posted image

Ghost of Christmas Present Kirie - mated to Felidae of things yet to come

Love of Silver Has Past - no mate currently, can find one on request, or can be mated with one of these Snow Angels (VMPJk) , (fIfCL), (4RhrQ) or (htxeT)

(u9EP5) - no mate currently, can find one on request, or can be mated with one of these Snow Angels (VMPJk) , (fIfCL), (4RhrQ) or (htxeT)

(HJwkg) - no mate currently, can find one on request or can be mated with Snow Angel (vgG8c)

user posted image

Christmases Yet to Come - mated to Silent Phantom of what will be

(fIfCL) - no mate currently, can find one on request, or can be mated to Yulebucks Love of Silver Has Past or (u9EP5)

(4RhrQ) - no mate currently, can find one on request, or can be mated to Yulebucks Love of Silver Has Past or (u9EP5)

(htxeT) - no mate currently, can find one on request, or can be mated to Yulebucks Love of Silver Has Past or (u9EP5)

(VMPJk) - no mate currently, can find one on request, or can be mated to Yulebucks Love of Silver Has Past or (u9EP5)

(Ylqbg) - no mate currently, can find one on request

(33AkP) - no mate currently, can find one on request

(YMO0D) - no mate currently, can find one on request

(01sTF) - no mate currently, can find one on request

(2U8id) - no mate currently, can find one on request

(vgG8c) - no mate currently, can find one on request or can be mated with Yulebuck (HJwkg)

(5ueTo) - no mate currently, can find one on request

user posted image

Presents of Change - mated to Haunted Mattress

user posted image

The bell tolls for thee - mated to Chains of the Dead

user posted image

(AcTOE) x Moonlit Christmas Eve or Chill Christmas Sunrise

(KKNCT) x Clear Christmas Dawn

user posted image

(IOboL) x Bleak Void

user posted image

(ReeXK)

Love Long Lost x Moon's Revealing Light

user posted image

I DONATED AN EGG TO: panthera1

GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINK: (GOUIg)

user posted image

I RECEIVED AN EGG FROM: panthera1

GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINK: The Merriment of Living (to be mated with Fate's Star for next year, well and in general for perennial breeding smile.gif )

user posted image

SCROLL NAME: Suko-ru

DRAGON NAME: The Merriment of Living

DRAGON BREED: Holly

LINEAGE PARTICIPATION (PURE / PERENNIAL / BOTH): Holiday

LINEAGE LINK: (P5Uoq)

DRAGON NAME: Fate's Star

DRAGON BREED: Nebula

LINEAGE PARTICIPATION (PURE / PERENNIAL / BOTH): Perennial

LINEAGE LINK: (qd0ki)

user posted imageThe Merriment of Living x Fate's Star

user posted imageFate's Star x The Merriment of Living

Edited by Wanderer

GIFTS

Hey folks! I've just bred this 4th EG Holly x White perfect checker and figured I'd do something a little different with this one.

user posted image

ETA: Congratulations, whitestar! The only entrant, and now the owner of the Holly. Merry Christmas! smile.gif

Thanks panthera! It's lovely! biggrin.gif I have a white lineage I can breed to make a partner for it, so this egg is perfect happy.gif *Pets my Precious*

user posted image

GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/YuAKb

Edited by whitestar

Updates

I've added requests from Zelandonia to the front page.

@Wanderer - thanks so much for making all of your holiday dragons available to the group. I hope folks contact you for some requests of those beautiful lineages!

@whitestar - you're welcome! smile.gif

user posted image

I RECEIVED AN EGG FROM: Wanderer

GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/GOUIg

Does anyone need messy Hollies to freeze? I've been catching some, but they are long and not pretty. If you'd like those, then I can post links here for people to grab for freezing. If that's OK with panthera of course.

Edited by whitestar

Couple of questions, do you allow Christmas X Christmas pairing requests? And what is the rule about re-gifting?

Couple of questions, do you allow Christmas X Christmas pairing requests? And what is the rule about re-gifting?

@~X~ - Sure, Christmas x Christmas pairing requests are definitely welcomed!

@Dracaena - PM sent, thank you so much! wub.gifMy scroll will be free in 4 hours from time of this post.

user posted image

I RECEIVED AN EGG FROM: Dracaena

GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/enaYR

RAFFLE GIFT

Hey folks, back again with a raffle Holly egg! I have this gorgeous 3rd EG Holly x White checker hatchling, Influenced male that I'd like to gift to a member of the project, in honor of the lineage project's 5th (!) Christmas breeding season. If I manage to catch any others that don't directly apply to specific requests (e.g., 2nd gen Holly), I'll continue to raffle, too. smile.gif

How it'll work: I'll leave a 2-way trade in this post. This trade will remain open for 24 hours. Any lineage project participant who offers any kind of egg and / or hatchling will be entered. I'll then randomly assign numbers to the entries (so no preference for who offers first). I'll use a random number generator site, select the entrant who will get the egg, and post the results here. smile.gif So, 24 hours after this post (on Wednesday, 23 December 2015 @7:20PM EST), I'll select the winner.

Let me know if you have any questions. Click on the Holly hatchling below to get the trade link. Good luck! wub.gif

user posted image

ETA: Whoops, the egg hatched much sooner than expected! I've reopened the teleport, fixed in the Holly hatchling above. I already have the names of the folks who'd put eggs on the previous teleport. If you don't see this before I make the raffle, no worries - I've sent a PM confirming that I did see your egg on the original link! smile.gif

Edited by panthera1

Reposting for visibility: Whoops, the egg hatched much sooner than expected! I've reopened the teleport, fixed in the Holly hatchling below. I already have the names of the folks who'd put eggs on the previous teleport. If you don't see this before I make the raffle, no worries - I've sent a PM confirming that I did see your egg on the original link! smile.gif If you'd offered and haven't yet seen a PM from me, feel free to post here or re-offer on the hatchling. Anyone else who's a member of the project is still welcomed to play!

RAFFLE GIFT

Hey folks, back again with a raffle Holly! I have this gorgeous 3rd EG Holly x White checker hatchling, Influenced male that I'd like to gift to a member of the project, in honor of the lineage project's 5th (!) Christmas breeding season. If I manage to catch any others that don't directly apply to specific requests (e.g., 2nd gen Holly), I'll continue to raffle, too. smile.gif

How it'll work: I'll leave a 2-way trade in this post. This trade will remain open for 24 hours. Any lineage project participant who offers any kind of egg and / or hatchling will be entered. I'll then randomly assign numbers to the entries (so no preference for who offers first). I'll use a random number generator site, select the entrant who will get the egg, and post the results here. smile.gif So, 24 hours after this post (on Wednesday, 23 December 2015 @7:20PM EST), I'll select the winner.

Let me know if you have any questions. Click on the Holly hatchling below to get the trade link. Good luck! wub.gif

user posted image

Edited by panthera1

I have most of my christmas dragons that can still be bred if anyone is interested!

can breed xmas siblings of these dragons:

Snow Angels 3eg from GoN: tri wing base all white wings gold wing base

Snow Angel 3eg from SW: tri wing base

Ribbon Dancer 3g eg from GoN

Winter Magis 3eg from SW

Holly 5g stair with white females

Offspring of 2g WW from Gon x 2g AoC from WW

offspring of Holly 3g spiral x cb Ice

Have this Yulebuck 3eg from Gon egg available

and Solstice 3eg from GoN egg bred during day

can breed with your choice of mate (with some exceptions):

cb Wrapping Wing

CB Solstice and CB Solstice

Holly 5g stair with various female breeds

2g ribbon dancer x stripe

Please PM if you have a request

If anyone still needs particular 2nd gens, I still have several CBs to breed. Link is in my sig, anything green can be claimed for free.

PM me what you need, I'll breed tomorrow. :-)

RAFFLE GIFT

Hey folks, back again with a raffle Holly! I have this gorgeous 3rd EG Holly x White checker hatchling, Influenced male

user posted image

All right folks, it's go-time! I've posted the results below, with screenshots for the random name picker results. smile.gif I used http://www.miniwebtool.com/random-name-picker/.

Proof:

[1] -> [2] -> [3]

I'd also managed to snag another 3rd EG Holly x White checker, Influenced male and have this 4th EG Holly x White hatchling, Influenced male which will be gifted to the 2nd and 3rd place entrants. Since we had 3 people enter, this means everyone gets a Holly. smile.gif

Congratulations to: mandrakekeeper, who receives http://dragcave.net/lineage/fNhjs!

Congratulations to runner-up: shannecy, who receives http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZALa1!

And congrats to next: Dracaena (Starfyre), who receives http://dragcave.net/lineage/e0s5G!

Thanks for playing, guys and Merry Christmas / happy holidays! wub.gif

Edited by panthera1

GIFT!

Thanks to all who participated in the past raffles! I have another Holly egg to gift, from my own dragons. Rather than do a 24-hour raffle, I'd like to send this home with the first member to offer a random egg or hatchling on the 2-way link. Click the Holly egg below. Thanks! smile.gif

user posted image Gone home with mandrakekeeper! smile.gif

Edited by panthera1

GIFT!

Thanks to all who participated in the past raffles! I have another Holly egg to gift, from my own dragons. Rather than do a 24-hour raffle, I'd like to send this home with the first member to offer a random egg or hatchling on the 2-way link. Click the Holly egg below. Thanks! smile.gif

user posted image Gone home with mandrakekeeper! smile.gif

Thanks!

user posted image

GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/fNhjs

user posted image

GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/xXVpR

Edited by mandrakekeeper