HUMBUG!

FORUM NAME: ~X~

SCROLL NAME: ~X~

PAIRING PREFERENCES: 2G Snow Angel from Silver Male X White Tipped Snow Angel

user posted image

HUMBUG!

FORUM NAME: ~X~

SCROLL NAME: ~X~

PAIRING PREFERENCES: 2G Snow Angel from Moonstone Male X White Tipped Snow Angel

^Not sure if the last one is allowed, if not I can remove it

Edited by ~X~

Thanks for adding those to my wish list, panthera. However there is one error. You have listed:

(and, after holidays, 2 2nd-gen White Stripe from CB RD x CB Stripe; for all, nicely named / cool-coded parents preferred)

I need 2 GREEN stripes 2nd Gen from CB Male White Stripe x CB Female RD. I don't need white stripes.

OK, I get what you mean by Perennial etc. Mine are requestable at all times of the year unless I'm breeding them for myself at the holidays.

Edited by whitestar

Close but not the right hours. TJ posted in the news forum last January? about it, my internet is too dodgy to find the thread and link it.

Solstice breeding -

Rosey wing = night (18:00 EST to 05:59 EST)

Blue wing = day (06:00 EST to 17:59 EST)

And it is random what breed you get from holiday x holiday. I tried last year to get a snow angel from him and her but all I got were winter magi. Fingers crossed for this year so I have a mate for him. And that is far as I am going with random AP catches I thought were pretty! biggrin.gif

Winter in the pacific northwest rots the brain, I tell you. You are right they are 12 hour windows. My brain was translating what is happening outside with around 8 hours of daylight to 16 hours of night. I had it in my head the hours were flipped (really short night with really long day), the opposite of what is outside my window. blink.gif The winter solstice can't come fast enough!

Winter in the pacific northwest rots the brain, I tell you.  You are right they are 12 hour windows.  My brain was translating what is happening outside with around 8 hours of daylight to 16 hours of night.  I had it in my head the hours were flipped (really short night with really long day), the opposite of what is outside my window. blink.gif  The winter solstice can't come fast enough!

Haha that's ok, I was bit confused when you told me my hours were out then put down the exact same times in 24 hr format tongue.gif

Thinking about it, holiday crosses used to only breed the newer breed didn't they? I know there were definitely mixed clutches last valentines, but that might have been the first time, which would explain the failure to get the right breed both you and whitestar experienced last Christmas.

Anyway - while I am still semi-organised:

user posted image

HUMBUG!

FORUM NAME: Prince_Xanthius

SCROLL NAME: Prince_Xanthius

PAIRING PREFERENCES: 2x 2G Solstice x SW (Need ROSY wings. Can do 1x bloodswap)

user posted image

HUMBUG!

PAIRING PREFERENCES: 4G Yulebuck from Grey Checker, unrelated to her or him. Can bloodswap

user posted image

HUMBUG!

PAIRING PREFERENCES: 2 x 3G Yulebuck from Striped Checker, unrelated to this. Can bloodswap one (I own the parents to that egg).

user posted image

HUMBUG!

PAIRING PREFERENCES: 3G Ribbon Dancer from GREEN nebulas. I can bloodswap 1 for certain, still praying my final nebula attempt goes green (4 purple nebulas and counting!) and then I can do a swap on both

user posted image

HUMBUG!

PAIRING PREFERENCES: 3G Ribbon Dancer from Silver

user posted image

HUMBUG!

PAIRING PREFERENCES: 2G and 3G Wrapping Wings from white. Can bloodswap both.

I've also got a whole load of RDs with mates that I don't plan on continuing the lineage for, so I'll try and keep an eye out for anyone needing any of those.

Also, I still need to register my Shadows from this past halloween (soz, been a bit slack about that). I'll try and get onto that in the new year!

Edited by Prince_Xanthius

Finished updating all Christmas and Shadow Walker dragons on my website. Every_last_one_of them is listed, other lineages that don't fit this lineage group are in their own sections. My caveborn are on the first Ghosts of Christmas page, breed catagories have 2nd gen and higher.

I suspect my Solstice & Shadow Walkers are related to Prince_Xanthius' request and that is the only one so far I might have the dragons for. edit: Seems I overlooked the 2nd gen wrapping wing, might be able to do that one.

Feel free to request dragons, not sure the silver lineages will be bred if nobody wants them. I'm on the fence if I am going to get christmas mates for the unpaired silvers I was planning to before the accursed silver sprite update. That might be dependant if I have room and happen to catch the needed dragon in the AP.

I've volunteered four of my holly dragons at the holly contest so I might be busy trying to juggle eggs for those people. tongue.gif (I really didn't think anyone here would want the motley crew that are mostly the wrong breeds for lineage and high gen.)

edit: Maybe putting the link to my site here as well as my profile would be a plan.

http://dracaenastarfyre.weebly.com/

edit 2: After going through my dragons checking for last minute mates I needed (bred the 2 I was short!). I remembered there was another dragon I wanted to request.

user posted image

HUMBUG!

FORUM NAME: Dracaena

SCROLL NAME: Starfyre

PAIRING PREFERENCES: 2nd gen Yulebuck from silver lunar herald, unrelated to her and her

edit 3: I have a new dragon that I wanted to show off. When I first started playing I ran across Dashed Dreams looking at lineages. At the time he had a description that I thought was grand and always wanted an offspring from him. I finally got that baby. wub.gif

user posted image

SCROLL NAME: Starfyre

DRAGON NAME: Enchanted Starfyre

DRAGON BREED: Nebula

LINEAGE PARTICIPATION: Perennial

LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/xuZBa

Edited by Dracaena

Question. When can we start breeding the holidays and getting holiday eggs? Is it this coming Saturday, the 19th?

Updates

All requests have been updated and / or fixed, thanks guys!

@~X~ - I've added both Snow Angel requests (could have sworn we had Moonstones in the list from previous discussion, will update with that!). However, the Red dragon breed isn't included in this project, so unfortunately can't add this to the list. Of course, if another member is willing to help out of their own volition (outside the scope of the project), have at it! smile.gif

@Prince_Xanthius - thanks for adding your requests! List has been updated. Thanks for keeping an eye out for requests. And no rush on registering your Shadow Walkers - I know this is a crazy time of year. smile.gif

@Dracaena - added your request and your newest dragon. Congrats, that's a gorgeous lineage! wub.gif Have a great time with the Holly contest, it looks like fun. Thanks for posting your website address, love how it's organized. smile.gif Yeah, shame about the Silver lineages...if I find any of my dragons that need something, I'll send you a PM. Thanks!

@whitestar - Fixed your post, thanks for letting me know! I'm guessing that breeding will start at 12:00AM DC Time this Saturday (19 December) - meaning I'll be sitting at the AP at 11:59PM on Friday. wink.gif I'm basing this on the "Egg Laid on:" dates of my lineaged Christmas dragons from prior years.

Edited by panthera1

When I picked up this egg in the AP this past Halloween I didn't realize it was part of a themed lineage, but now that I've found the thread, I feel I should include my G2 and participate.

user posted image

SCROLL NAME: lurhstaap

DRAGON NAME: Ghost Whispers from the Past

DRAGON BREED: Shadow Walker

LINEAGE PARTICIPATION (PURE / PERENNIAL / BOTH): Pure .

LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/0RR9X

user posted image

HUMBUG!

FORUM NAME: lurhstaap

SCROLL NAME: lurhstaap

PAIRING PREFERENCES (e.g., Shadow Walker x Ribbon Dancer): I need a G2 Winter Magi from Shadow Walker to be Whispers' mate. Thank you!

Edited by Lurhstaap

@panthera - Can you change my Shadow Walkers to CB 4 Males, CB 4 Females. The current listing is incorrect.

user posted image

SCROLL NAME: thewhitestar

DRAGON NAME: Maggen

DRAGON BREED: CB Bright Old Style Pink (The only holiday dragon she is bred to is a CB Yulebuck named 'Yule Log' and only as a blood swap)

LINEAGE PARTICIPATION (PURE / PERENNIAL / BOTH): Blood swaps only

LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/4xqV

Edited by whitestar

Updates

All requests have been updated and / or fixed, thanks guys!

@~X~ - I've added both Snow Angel requests (could have sworn we had Moonstones in the list from previous discussion, will update with that!). However, the Red dragon breed isn't included in this project, so unfortunately can't add this to the list. Of course, if another member is willing to help out of their own volition (outside the scope of the project), have at it! smile.gif

Ah, my mistake about the Yulebuck xd.png Thanks for adding the rest

Updates

Requests and new dragons have been added!

•Moonstones are now officially on the included breeds list. I vaguely recall discussing their addition to the project - apologies for the long delay. xd.png

@Lurhstaap - welcome to the project! Glad you caught one of the lovely Shadow Walkers, and happy to have you here. smile.gif I've added your dragon and your request to the respective lists.

@whitestar - Added your Old Pink and fixed your Shadow Walker entry (I'll get your entries right on the first try someday wink.gif ). Thanks!

@~X~ - No worries, and you're welcome! smile.gif

UPDATES

Yay, the breeding week is upon us! biggrin.gif Here's to hoping you catch many beautiful Hollies (and other breeds) in the AP, and receive / gift some lovely lineages. wub.gif

I've contacted folks with their requested pairings. Please let me know here or via PM if there are any issues or concerns about fulfilling the request, and I'll do my best to help out!

user posted image

I DONATED AN EGG TO: whitestar

GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/EPfLy ; http://dragcave.net/lineage/KAGzC ; http://dragcave.net/lineage/vI0QO ; http://dragcave.net/lineage/2FVWg

user posted image

I DONATED AN EGG TO: Prince_Xanthius

GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/8W8RH

Edited by panthera1

Found a nice egg in the AP 5th gen Yulebuck x White checker for anyone who wants it. Pick up here!

user posted image

I DONATED AN EGG TO: Prince_Xanthius

GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/69I4D

user posted image

I DONATED AN EGG TO: Lurhstaap

GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/vraDK

Edited by Dracaena

Who's Starfyre on here? I know it's someone on this thread. I just grabbed a 2G Solstice x SW in the AP. The Solstice is called ATONe. Can you tell me if you bred this at night, or in the day hours? I'm hoping it will be a rosy wing Solstice.

Edited by whitestar

Who's Starfyre on here? I know it's someone on this thread. I just grabbed a 2G Solstice x SW in the AP. The Solstice is called ATONe. Can you tell me if you bred this at night, or in the day hours? I'm hoping it will be a rosy wing Solstice.

Starfyre is Dracaena, she bred that pairing for me. And it was bred 2:54am EST, so WILL be Rosy ^^

Found a nice egg in the AP 5th gen Yulebuck x White checker for anyone who wants it.  Pick up here!

The Yulebuck x White is still looking for a home and I found another.

4th gen Yulebuck x Winter Pick up here! Found a home with panthera1!

Interesting that ATONe's babies are staying in the group. She only had a clutch of two and that was with fertility!

Edited by Dracaena

Glad the Solstice x SW offspring both found homes with lineage project members! xd.png

The Yulebuck x White is still looking for a home and I found another.

4th gen Yulebuck x Winter Pick up here!

Interesting that ATONe's babies are staying in the group. She only had a clutch of two and that was with fertility!

I managed to catch that gorgeous Yulebuck x Winter egg, thank you! smile.gif

user posted image

I RECEIVED AN EGG FROM: Dracaena

GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/R9IfY

Also, a couple of requests for my scroll, if anyone's able to help fulfill one of the following:

user posted image

HUMBUG!

FORUM NAME: panthera1

SCROLL NAME: panthera1

PAIRING PREFERENCES (e.g., Shadow Walker x Ribbon Dancer):

1. 2nd gen Wrapping Wing from WW x Silver Lunar Herald;
  2. 2nd gen Ribbon Dancer from RD x Gold Lunar Herald;
  3. 2nd gen Snow Angel (White-Wing) from SA (White-Wing) x Silver or Gold Lunar Herald;
  4. 2nd gen Mistletoe from Mistletoe x Silver Lunar Herald;
  5. 2nd gen Solstice from Solstice x Silver Lunar Herald
Edited by panthera1

Starfyre is Dracaena, she bred that pairing for me. And it was bred 2:54am EST, so WILL be Rosy ^^

Awesome, yay! biggrin.gif That is cool that I caught the other egg.

On the number of eggs. I've found a sort of pattern to the number of eggs at least when I breed them.

If the egg is laid closer to the top of the hour, usually, but not always the batch will be smaller. It also depends on the rarity of the mate and how many of the same type of egg is currently dropping in the AP.

If the egg is laid somewhere after the top of the hour then it's usually a larger clutch. But it seems the more rare the mate the more the eggs. But then again, I've had clutches of two eggs also. So I could be all wrong, haha smile.gif

GIFTS

Hey folks! I've just bred this 4th EG Holly x White perfect checker and figured I'd do something a little different with this one.

In honor of the lineage project's 5th (!) Christmas breeding season, I'd like to raffle off this Holly egg. If I manage to catch any others that don't directly apply to specific requests, I'll continue to raffle, too. smile.gif

How it'll work: I'll leave a 2-way trade in this post. The trade will remain open for 24 hours. Any lineage project participant who offers any random egg will be entered. I'll then randomly assign numbers to the entries (so no preference for who offers first). I'll use a random number generator site, select the entrant who will get the egg, and post the results here. smile.gif So, 24 hours after this post (on Sunday, 15:50 EST), I'll select the winner.

Let me know if you have any questions. Click on the Holly egg below to get the trade link. Good luck! wub.gif

user posted image

ETA: Congratulations, whitestar! The only entrant, and now the owner of the Holly. Merry Christmas! smile.gif

Edited by panthera1

GIFTS

Hey folks! I've just bred this 4th EG Holly x White perfect checker and figured I'd do something a little different with this one.

In honor of the lineage project's 5th (!) Christmas breeding season, I'd like to raffle off this Holly egg. If I manage to catch any others that don't directly apply to specific requests, I'll continue to raffle, too. smile.gif

How it'll work: I'll leave a 2-way trade in this post. The trade will remain open for 24 hours. Any lineage project participant who offers an egg will be entered. I'll then randomly assign numbers to the entries (so no preference for who offers first). I'll use a random number generator site, select the entrant who will get the egg, and post the results here. smile.gif So, 24 hours after this post (on Sunday, 15:50 EST), I'll select the winner.

Let me know if you have any questions. Click on the Holly egg below to get the trade link. Good luck! wub.gif

user posted image

Nice idea!

What kind of egg are you wanting panthera for the raffle submission? Is it any kind of egg? One we catch? One we breed? Something you need for your lineage?

Edited by whitestar

Hi, whitestar! Any random egg will do, and may likely end up being regifted or AP'd - so no need to fulfill a request for this one. Request fulfillments will be treated separately. smile.gif Thanks!

Omg, News Flash! See here in help. My internet is much too slow just reading the trade threads, I haven't touched the news thread since it first opened so this was news to me!

Be sure to influence your mistletoe eggs, they can be either gender!

FYI on the 5th gen yulebuck x white checker egg 7 posts up. It is likely to head to departures if still there after 24 hours from orginal posting (or let me know if you want it and I'll wait).

Edited by Dracaena

Does anyone know which species will be produced between a Yulebuck and Ribbon Dancer this year? Last year's offspring were Yulebucks.

Also, if our eggs grow up in time for Christmas, can they be bred this year?

Edited by whitestar