panthera1

"Ghosts of Christmas Past" Group Lineage Project

12/20 Edit: I had to keep picking up eggs in the AP. Found this Solstice that I couldn't throw back or toss up in Departures. A combo I hadn't even thought about doing and not sure I have room this year. The father has a description and if anyone would like it, you can pick it up here.

Thanks Dracaena! I grabbed the pretty Solstice egg. Just what I was looking for smile.gif

Had to switch browsers and I finally made some progress on sorting out my Christmas dragons. Some pairs I am not keeping offspring from this year as I already have siblings (or need the shadow walker baby next year). Listing those pairs if you want the baby, they haven't been bred yet.

Siblings of these:

3rd gen snow angel x shadow walker

3rd gen snow angel x shadow walker

3rd gen ribbon dancer x shadow walker

Offspring from 2nd gen Snow Angel x Shadow Walker with your choice of father #1, or #2 ~Spoken for.

I have bred my snow angel x autumn pair that I am wanting to do a blood swap with, here's the link if you are interested in swapping. I am also going to advertise this egg in the trade threads. Swapped. smile.gif

Also looking for a bloodswap for 3rd gen Yulebuck x Shadow Walker. If anyone is working on this combo, swap? Pending, thanks Prince_Xanthius!

Edited by Dracaena

Hey, folks! Quick reply - currently travelling. Thanks for keeping up with everything and getting eggs exchanged. I hope browser issues have resolved - seems they have thus far! Specific thanks to mandrakekeeper, Dracaena, Prince_Xanthius, whitestar, natayah, and shannecy for plugging along in thread and behind the scenes. (If I missed anyone, feel free to comment or send a PM!) wub.gif I should be stationed just around Christmas eve / Day, so can touch base again then. Until so, intermittent access. Hope all's well, and Happy Holidays! <3

Hey guys, so I forgot I had a request to make

user posted image

HUMBUG!

FORUM NAME: Prince_Xanthius

SCROLL NAME: Prince_Xanthius

PAIRING PREFERENCES : SW x Solstice unrelated to this

Feel bad I can't offer much to the thread this time round as still sorting my own mates sleep.gif

I do still have a free CB solstice, and a free CB Winter Magi though if any one needs those bred - I can't do any metals, but I think most other breeds I do have. Considering a Radiant Angel x Solstice line if anyone is willing to do swappsies.

Also I know everyone here loves Shadow Walker lines, but err...between my lifemating Xmas dragons and my measly 4 CB SW (the only reason I wish we could do adult trading on here tongue.gif ) I can't start any more CB Xmas lines with them. So that's a no go sorry. Anything else however; I'm open to suggestions.

Also : Thanks for the Yule swap Dracaena - will make life that much easier come halloween!

Edited by Prince_Xanthius

GIFTING:

Ribbon Dancer egg 3rd-gen stairstep with SWs Claim my egg!

Snow Angel egg 3rd-gen even-gen with SWs Claim my egg!

Snow Angel egg 4th-gen even-gen with SWs and spriter's alt (related to the above) Claim my egg!

I can hold these eggs for maybe two days. If people are slow to claim them, then they'll be gifted/traded elsewhere.

Also, some paperwork to complete:

user posted image

I RECEIVED AN EGG FROM:panthera1

GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/LtdKi

Edited by sashocirrione

Realized I forgot to keep records with eggs flying hither and yon. Updating with what I remember and will add as things happen or I remember them.

user posted image

I DONATED AN EGG TO: whitestar

GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/u6GNo

user posted image

I DONATED AN EGG TO: Prince_Xanthius

GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/74ZO4

user posted image

I RECEIVED AN EGG FROM: Prince_Xanthius

GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/e2bod

user posted image

I DONATED AN EGG TO: mandrakekeeper

GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/SiVn5 -Not sure if I got the right code, one of that clutch.

user posted image

I DONATED AN EGG TO: whitestar

GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/vB2ki)

GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/aoCIA

Edited by Dracaena

Merry Christmas!

Eggs are flying! xd.png Thanks for keeping track of everything, guys - I appreciate it. I'm done with travelling for the next couple of days, so can catch up with your front page entries. In case anyone needs, I have the following CB / low-gen dragons to breed:

Holly - 3rd gen stairstep x Golden Wyvern

Holly - 3rd EG x Winter Thuwed

Holly - 3rd EG from Santa (killed)

Ribbon Dancer - 2nd gen x Spriter's Alt SW

Winter Magi - CB

Winter Magi - CB

Wrapping Wing - CB

Wrapping Wing - CB

Feel free to post here or send a PM if you'd like offspring from any of the above dragons - your choice of mate, if you're asking for something from a CB! smile.gif

user posted image

I DONATED AN EGG TO: Prince_Xanthius

GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/eGuyR

user posted image

I DONATED AN EGG TO: mandrakekeeper

GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINK: 2 2nd-gen SA x Green Nebula eggs

user posted image

I DONATED AN EGG TO: sashocirrione

GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/LtdKi

Edited by panthera1

hey,

my mom caught a couple of my nephew's Christmas dragons. 2G wrapping wing from SW and is offering one of them to this thread. please post if you get it. smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ViZvA

Claim my hatchling!

Hope everyone had a Very Merry Christmas!!

Thanks so much, mandrakekeeper (and your mom / nephew!) for the lovely hatchling. smile.gif I'll take good care of him, name, and include in the project. wub.gif

Thanks, everyone, for jumping in and swapping eggs throughout the week. I love your dedication and willingness to help others make the most of these (sometimes crazy!) weeks. Please let me know if you have any questions or need any help getting some last-minute lineages going. Thanks again, and I hope your holiday was fun-filled and relaxing!

user posted image

I RECEIVED AN EGG FROM: mandrakekeeper

GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/ViZvA

I hope everyone had a merry Christmas! I was able to get a bunch of partners this Christmas, so if you are needing Christmas partners from 2nd to 4th gen, let me know and I'll work on breeding them. most are gold or silver but I do have nebulas with wrapping wings and ribbons and soon winter magis too.

I also have breed golds, silvers, and nebulas from SW.

most of my dragons for this project are on my first 2 pages (set at 500) if you want to see what I have available. they are set by breed and then by partners when you get to the SWs. smile.gif

I'll work on getting this listed here when I get time.

Have Happy New Year!!!!!

MK

That sounds great, thanks for the update mandrakekeeper! I've also updated the first page to include the newest Christmas 2014 Mistletoe dragon to the project. What do you guys think about the sprite - any inspiration for lineage project plans? xd.png

Perennial requests are now re-opened, and I've moved the Christmas 2014 requests to the archive in the GoCP blog. Feel free to submit Perennial requests to the thread - I know I have many plans for the newest Mistletoe dragon!

Happy New Year to everyone - I hope this is your best year yet. smile.gif

Hi guys.

Still need to register my Christmas Dragons, but in the meantime I know this is unrelated to the project but does anyone by chance own the parents to this Heartseeker from SW? I'd like to get them named; it's probably a lost cause, but I thought I'd check

Gifting

I have a 3rd gen gold egg from Ribbon Dancer checker with Apollo as one of the grandfathers. It's in a two way link so just grab a random AP egg so I can check it is a group member getting the egg. I doubt I will be breeding this pairing unless requested (nobody wants to trade for a gold egg that isn't a perfect checker). Random AP egg here. Egg has a new home! (that AP egg is stunning! Thank you! biggrin.gif )

I see I didn't actually link the egg. It is a sibling to her, if anyone wants to request one.

Edited by Dracaena

Thanks so much, Dracaena - he's gorgeous! biggrin.gif Glad you like the exchanged egg, too. tongue.gif

user posted image

I RECEIVED AN EGG FROM:

GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/air1i

EDIT: Sorry, Prince_Xanthius - I'm not the owner of those parents. In the off-chance that I stumble across the owner though, I'll pass on your message! smile.gif

Edited by panthera1

So I finally got round to registering my Christmas dragons for the project tongue.gif

user posted image

SCROLL NAME: Prince_Xanthius

DRAGON NAME: Chasing Winter Shadows

DRAGON BREED: Solstice

LINEAGE PARTICIPATION (PURE / PERENNIAL / BOTH): Pure

LINEAGE LINK: 2G from SW

MATED TO Solstice Shadows (previously registered)

DRAGON NAME: Ghost Lights in Winter

DRAGON BREED: Solstice

LINEAGE LINK: 2G from SW

MATED TO

DRAGON NAME: Snow in the Mist

DRAGON BREED: Shadow Walker

LINEAGE LINK: 2G from Solstice

DRAGON NAME: Shadow made of Gold

DRAGON BREED: Shadow Walker

LINEAGE PARTICIPATION (PURE / PERENNIAL / BOTH): Perrenial

LINEAGE LINK: 2G Shadow from Gold

MATED TO

DRAGON NAME: Shadowy Gold

DRAGON BREED: Gold

LINEAGE PARTICIPATION (PURE / PERENNIAL / BOTH): Perrenial

LINEAGE LINK: 2G Gold from SW

DRAGON NAME: Bucking Shadows

DRAGON BREED: Yulebuck

LINEAGE LINK: 3G Yulebuck from SW

That's a gorgeous egg, mandrakekeeper! I hope it's grown on a scroll that gave it a loving home. smile.gifPrince_Xanthius, thanks for registering all your dragons - I'll update your entries (just have some formatting to fix since it seems that post is at its character limit).

That being said, I'll have to clean up the breeder lists in the first page of this thread. For anyone who hadn't participated in any of the 2014 holidays, I'll move the names and dragons to the Inactive archives on the blog. That will afford space for the growing lists of active members. I'm expecting to have some downtime this weekend. I'll catch up then. smile.gif

Thanks for reading, and I hope all's well!

I'm here! biggrin.gif

Still sorting out dragons and so far I am short a 3rd gen autumn mate x snow angel (any wing colors) unrelated to 1, 2, 3, or 4 and a 2nd gen silver from female shadow walker unrelated to 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 if anyone could help. Be glad to breed dragons in return for you. Got a trade for the silver I needed!

I started a little website to try to get my dragon lineages organized, it's a work in progress but you are welcome to look. Here and is in my profile under homepage.

Edited by Dracaena

user posted image

We're back! biggrin.gif For returning members, welcome back! For any new cavers interested in participating in this lineage project, a hearty hello!

Halloween 2015 requests are now open!

Some points for this year's breeding plans:

•Halloween 2015 requests will remain open until Saturday, 17 October 2015. Thus, you'll have just under 2 weeks to lock in any requests you have.

•After 17 October 2015, I'll close the Halloween requests so I have time to match you up with your donors / giftees for the Halloween breeding week.

•All matches will be done over PM. I'll give you the name and intended gift of each pairing, and include more instructions in those PMs.

•Just a reminder that we're keeping all Halloween requests limited to Shadow Walkers (SW).

•If you and someone else in the project want to swap breeds from other Halloween years, feel free to do so, of course - it just won't be officially noted or supported through this specific project.

•Requests for specific SW pairings or lineages: please use the forms found on the first page (this post here), and post in this thread. smile.gif

Breeds include: all listed on front page. Also, if there's interest, I think the recent new breeds (Lunar Heralds; Gemshards; Chronos) might make nice additions. If anyone has some feedback, happy to discuss. Otherwise, I'll add them to the first page.

Please post here or send to me a PM if you have any questions!

P.S. Thank you for posting, mandrakekeeper and Dracaena - super excited you're both back with some lovely dragons to contribute! Dracaena, lovely website and very well organized!

Edited by panthera1

I'm still here as well! I need to sort out what I need to continue my various lineages as far as SW go, but I believe non-halloween dragons I need are:

- 3G Male White from Shadow Walker Checker (for her)

In the mean time, all my mated Shadows are on this page. Obviously not all of those are GoCP lines, but all the ones that CAN be are. I think I've registered them all? I'm really sorry that not all the adults have links yet, I'll get there. Any way, I'd like to do swaps for higher gens where possible, lower gens not so fussed. And if any one needs a non-holiday mate from any of them (err...I really like holiday lines, so basically white or gold cross only tongue.gif), PM me and I'll do it ASAP.

I'll try and sort out a better list of things available/required in the next few days, really just giving people a heads up if you're leaving things late like me and need mates!

Edited by Prince_Xanthius