panthera1

"Ghosts of Christmas Past" Group Lineage Project

Grats on your lovely Blue Stripe egg, mandrakekeeper! smile.gif That lineage will be gorgeous. wub.gif And thank you very much, Dracaena - I've managed to catch that beauty! Couldn't resist. Interesting history, with the unique lineage - will add that to the first page. Have a lovely night!

user posted image

I RECEIVED AN EGG FROM: Dracaena

GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/wBu9d

ok. I had an epically stupid moment a little while ago. I saw that a gold dragon finally grew up and got excited to see if she would like a mate and maybe produce an egg.... well...... I completely forgot that I am egg locked... and... of course, she produces an egg. urghhhhhhhhh! *bangs head against the desk*

so, depending on if the AP stays around 5 days 17 hours (and I calculated correctly) there will be a 4EG checker gold X SW egg pop up in the AP sometime in the 11pm range tomorrow (central time) I bred it around 5:30ish today. good luck if you are around and try to catch it.

edit: some good news, my blue baby gendered correctly so now she just needs to grow up and hopefully like her mate. biggrin.gif

Edited by mandrakekeeper

Oh, no! I'll keep an eye out for the lovely egg, mandrakekeeper - hopefully I or another project member can catch it. Gorgeous lineage. wub.gif And grats on the correct gendering! ^^

woohoo! she grew up and made a pretty little red egg with her mate.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/SCSWN

one more step to completion of this project... that is for right now. it may take up to 2020 before I can make a new mate for the next generation. now, of course if by some miracle, I am able to get 2nd gen stripes from all of the spriter's Christmas dragons, that timeframe would be drastically shortened I doubt that will happen.... I person can dream though can't she?!?? LOL.

now to keep fingers crossed that this egg genders correctly and likes her mate. biggrin.gif

edit: well my fingers are cramping from clicking in the AP for the last hour or so and never saw the gold. it is at 5.18 now so someone must have already grabbed it. at least I know that the pair likes each other and can breed another egg in the future. smile.gif

Edited by mandrakekeeper

edit: well my fingers are cramping from clicking in the AP for the last hour or so and never saw the gold.  it is at 5.18 now so someone must have already grabbed it.  at least I know that the pair likes each other and can breed another egg in the future. smile.gif

Did you take into account the day eggs gain in the AP? That time doesn't show on the egg page until it hits the top of the AP and someone picks it up. I looked at your scroll and is the egg from Memory of a Ghost Dancer 3EG x Shiny Ghost in Pain 3EG? If so that egg is currently showing 5d 4h, laid on Nov 20th. The newest eggs in the AP currently are at 5d 19h laid Nov 20th. If that is the right egg it is still in the AP pile, I would expect it to surface in about 8 hours. I'll try to remember to go watch! biggrin.gif

edit: *sigh* After hunting the AP for a few hours I manage to refresh right over the top of it, I always mess up when doing this. sad.gif

The AP was flooded with green eggs which really slowed things down, watched the AP go from 16-17 hours to 15-16 hours, nothing was moving for quite some time.

Edited by Dracaena

Did you take into account the day eggs gain in the AP?  That time doesn't show on the egg page until it hits the top of the AP and someone picks it up.  I looked at your scroll and is the egg from Memory of a Ghost Dancer 3EG x Shiny Ghost in Pain 3EG?  If so that egg is currently showing 5d 4h, laid on Nov 20th.  The newest eggs in the AP currently are at 5d 19h laid Nov 20th.  If that is the right egg it is still in the AP pile, I would expect it to surface in about 8 hours.  I'll try to remember to go watch! biggrin.gif

no, I didn't know that. cool. good luck to anyone who wants to try for it!

also, look what I found in the AP and was waiting to see if it colored correctly.

blue nebula X winter magi checker

anyone already working on this match up? let me know. biggrin.gif

sheesh, now the ap is at 5.16. people need to start nabbing these eggs so the gold will show up. lol.

it's official. I saw it in the ap and missed it. sad.gif oh well, hopefully they'll produce another gold in the near future.

Edited by mandrakekeeper

sorry for double posting but had to share getting presents!!!!!!!!!!!!...

user posted image

GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINK:

2G Gold from SW

user posted image

GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINK:

2G nebula from purple nebula X SW

She also gave me this beauty: 2G Silver from Arsani

but it isn't for the lineage.

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!! xd.png

EDIT: I have this nebula available if anyone is interested. 3rd EG checker green nebula X SW

http://dragcave.net/lineage/7Cy5O

send a pm if you would like it. smile.gif

Edited by mandrakekeeper

Thanks for posting the exchanges, Dracaena and mandrakekeeper! smile.gif And sorry to read about the Gold egg, mandrakekeeper - I hope it found a good home, and that your dragons produce next week. I also tried my hand in the AP at the estimated hour, but didn't see it pass by. Have a lovely night, all - and for the U.S. friends, Happy Thanksgiving!

Grats on the gorgeous egg, mandrakekeeper! Hope it found a good home, thanks for offering it to the project. smile.gif

user posted image

I DONATED AN EGG TO: whitestar

GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/GDlJz

With that, Spirit Removed's list is clear. If anyone else is interested in siblings, or offspring with another mate, feel free to post a request here or send me a PM. Thanks! smile.gif

OK, so I didn't have time to sort the dragons I needed to register at Halloween (to close to final for me!) but now I am off for a month or so, so here we go.

I'll probably forget some and have to come back and add to it though tongue.gif

user posted image

SCROLL NAME: Prince_Xanthius

DRAGON NAME: Midwinter Mist

DRAGON BREED: Shadow Walker

LINEAGE PARTICIPATION (PURE / PERENNIAL / BOTH): Pure (err...well it's a life-mated caveborn at the base of a still-under-construction pure lineage?

LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/7aobk

He is Mated to:

DRAGON NAME: Out of Winter Shadows

LINEAGE PARTICIPATION (PURE / PERENNIAL / BOTH): Pure (CB base)

LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/E0JVK

user posted image

DRAGON NAME: Solstice Shadows

LINEAGE PARTICIPATION (PURE / PERENNIAL / BOTH): Pure

LINEAGE LINK: 2G from Solstice

user posted image

DRAGON NAME: Of Holly Wings and Antlers

DRAGON BREED: Yulebuck

LINEAGE LINK: 2G from Shadow Walker

Mated to

DRAGON NAME: Ghost of Christmas Yet to Pass

LINEAGE LINK: 2G from Yulebuck

user posted image

DRAGON NAME: Christmas Spent in Shadow

LINEAGE LINK: 3G from Yulebuck

OK, y'all don't need to have the image any more

DRAGON NAME: Ivory Fog

LINEAGE PARTICIPATION (PURE / PERENNIAL / BOTH): Perennial

LINEAGE LINK: 2G from White

Mated to

DRAGON NAME: Shadow White Mist

DRAGON BREED: White

LINEAGE LINK: 2G from Shadow Walker

DRAGON NAME: White Mist of Freedom

DRAGON BREED: White

LINEAGE LINK: 3G from White Checker

DRAGON NAME: Echoes of Christmas

DRAGON BREED: Silver Shimmer

LINEAGE LINK: 6G Shimmer/Shadow Spiral

I also have a couple of Gold crosses, and silver crosses but no way to continue the lineage as of yet.

Also I possibly have a couple of other perennial lines, though they are most likely frozen hatchies. I'll check later, but currently can't see any.

With that, Spirit Removed's list is clear. If anyone else is interested in siblings, or offspring with another mate, feel free to post a request here or send me a PM. Thanks! smile.gif

hey, I would love a stairstep from Spirit Removed if possible. wub.gif

Also, If anyone would be willing to breed a nebula from a green nebula X Snow Angel, I would be very grateful. I need a mate for this lady:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/83rfM

I can breed any number of dragons in return.

Thanks!!!!!!

Edit: I traded for a gold hatchling that gendered wrong but decided to do a test breeding on it anyway and guess what, you got it... got a gold egg. it isn't too bad of a lineage:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/NKreK

If you would like it, just send a PM to me. wink.gif

Edited by mandrakekeeper

sorry for the double post.

I was having so much trouble getting a green nebula from a snow angel that i traded for a bunch of them and of course, they all turned green this time. smile.gif

so now I'm needing 3 - 2G snow angels from green nebulas for the extra nebulas that i recently got. if anyone still has their snow angels available let me know and we can see if i have anything you need this Christmas breeding season. smile.gif

user posted image

HUMBUG!

FORUM NAME: mandrakekeeper

SCROLL NAME: mandrakekeeper

PAIRING PREFERENCES :

Snow Angel X Green Nebula - 3

also needing

3G Snow Angel X SW - 4 of them

4G Snow Angel X SW

not related to:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/NwiYo

http://dragcave.net/lineage/k94bY

http://dragcave.net/lineage/oEGNJ

http://dragcave.net/lineage/jUeuZ

http://dragcave.net/lineage/HJVU2

Edited by mandrakekeeper

REMINDER: CHRISTMAS 2014 REQUESTS OPEN!

Hi, folks! I hope all's well. smile.gif Apologies for absence, semester just ended (along with finals week...phwew!) - I know posting the request open / close dates was a bit wonky; details below. Thanks for your request, mandrakekeeper - I'll add it to the front page!

Though the first page indicated Christmas 2014 requests opened on 01 December and would close tonight (17 December), I'll extend the requests until 11.59PM this Friday (19 December 2014). If anyone is in need of some Christmas mates for their Halloween dragons, don't hesitate to submit a request - I'll match you up as soon as possible. smile.gif

For any newcomers: once you submit a request, I'll pair you up with a breeder from the project. I'll then send a PM to each of you, then leave it to you and your partner to arrange a date and time for the egg exchange. Please let me know if you have any questions. Happy Holidays! smile.gif

Edited by panthera1

Hi, folks! The holiday breeding season has started, yay! biggrin.gif If you have any requests, feel ree to roll them in throughout the week. I'll do what I can to get you the eggs you want / need. Happy hunting! wub.gif

EDIT: Also, to avoid further posts in a row, I'll edit this post if I manage to catch anything fancy in the AP. biggrin.gif

GIFTS!

1. (Claimed!) Just caught this Holly x Pink stairstep egg. Free to a member of the project - first to send me a PM will get it. smile.gif

2. (Still available!) Just caught this Holly x Autumn stairstep egg. Free to a member of the project - first to send a PM will get! smile.gif

Edited by panthera1

I had no idea this was starting, I only found out by accident. I haven't done any planning so I have no idea what I shall do. I also can't believe how hard it is to grab anything.

I do have a request.

user posted image

HUMBUG!

FORUM NAME: Whitestar

SCROLL NAME: thewhitestar

PAIRING PREFERENCES : White Stripe Male x Christmas Ribbon (pretty or interesting names please) = Ribbon

Thanks!

Hi, whitestar! I know, I think this year snuck up on a lot of players (myself included xd.png )! This year's AP catch does seem to be pretty challenging. I've added your request to the first page, and will send along anything I'm able to get for you. smile.gif Happy hunting!

EDIT: Also updated, whitestar - I'll see what I can snag for you in the next 3 days for Round 2. xd.png

GIFTS!

1. (Claimed!) Just caught this Holly x Pink stairstep egg. Free to a member of the project - first to send me a PM will get it. smile.gif

2. (Still available!) Just caught this Holly x Autumn stairstep egg. Free to a member of the project - first to send a PM will get! smile.gif

Edited by panthera1

Hi panthera! I'll probably find something I'm interested in when I see people breeding. I've already caught a couple pairings with the Solstice and new Valentine 2014. It looks pretty nice.

Anyway here's another request. Don't know if I've already asked for it yet. No hurry since I'm full up, next round would be great.

Also I think I've already traded with some of the people on the tread so before anyone breeds their dragons and so as not to waste a breeding, pm me so I can see if I already have your dragons on my scroll. Thanks!

user posted image

HUMBUG!

FORUM NAME: whitestar

PAIRING PREFERENCES: Male Gold x Solstice = 2nd Gen Solstice (nice names please)

user posted image

HUMBUG!

FORUM NAME: whitestar

PAIRING PREFERENCES: Yulebuck x Old Pink = 2nd gen (nice names please)

I love Christmas time! xd.png

Thanks shannecy and panthera1 for the great gifts! They are lovely!

user posted image

I RECEIVED AN EGG FROM: shannecy

GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINK:

3EG Snow Angel X SW checker

user posted image

I RECEIVED AN EGG FROM: panthera1

GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINK:

2G Snow Angel X green nebula

user posted image

I RECEIVED AN EGG FROM: panthera1

GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINK:

2G Snow Angel X green nebula

Edited by mandrakekeeper

As this is the third attempt to make a *bleeping* post with the *bleeping* scripts from the banner ads crashing my browser I am going to make this inital post as an outline and fill in the details by edits.

Gifting: 2nd gen Winter Magi x Shadow Walker. An AP catch from last night that I was considering, until today when I realized I really don't need more Shadow Walker lineages. I didn't have room to get all the ones I wanted this last Halloween. Looking for a home! Teleport down for hatching. New teleport, looking for a home!

I picked up this 2nd gen Snow Angel x Ice last night and I'm on the fence about it. If you want it, post or send pm and it's yours.

Looking for Yulebuck x Silver swaps.

My 2nd gen pairs (produce 3rd gen) #1 gone, #2, #3-parents need names

I only have one pair to produce 4th gen offspring 4th gen. I also have three 3rd gen females that need mates #1, #2, #3.

I would prefer unrelated stock as it is confusing enough with having later generations from my starting pairs. I may not have room to keep an egg from all of them so if you need something speak up. smile.gif

Solstice ATONe's offspring is reserved, I am keeping that one. God requires a mate. wink.gif

Almost forgot! Snow Angel x Autumn! I have a 3rd gen pair that will produce a 4th gen snow angel. I also have this male 3rd gen autumn who has no mate. I would love to swap my yet to breed 4th gen snow angel for an unrelated 3rd or 4th gen. Would also take a 2nd gen if I can't find a higher generation. (not fussy on wing color) Found a swap. smile.gif

~Whatever else I am forgetting think I remembered everything -in my rush and annoyance at the *bleeping* browser crashing scripts that were so horrible last night hunting that it would take two browser reloads just to reach a post I wanted to edit in departures. (and why I was stupidly up until dawn - and the sun doesn't rise early in the pacific northwest in December - trying to be grabby hands in the AP)

12/20 Edit: I had to keep picking up eggs in the AP. Found this Solstice that I couldn't throw back or toss up in Departures. A combo I hadn't even thought about doing and not sure I have room this year. The father has a description and if anyone would like it, you can pick it up here. Found a home with whitestar. smile.gif

Edited by Dracaena

(and why I was stupidly up until dawn - and the sun doesn't rise early in the pacific northwest in December - trying to be grabby hands in the AP)

Haha! I was up until 5:00am pst too.