panthera1

"Ghosts of Christmas Past" Group Lineage Project

HUMBUG!

FORUM NAME: SPQR

SCROLL NAME: ThyMaster

PAIRING PREFERENCES: 2nd-Gens of... Holly x Shadow Walker (lol), Yulebuck x Shadow Walker, Snow Angel x Shadow Walker

I love this idea! biggrin.gif

BAH!

FORUM NAME: smileytechie

SCROLL NAME: smileytechie

CB Christmas Dragons (Breed; M / F): Ribbondancer

DRAGON NAME: Christmas Chimes

DRAGON BREED: Ribbondancer

M / F: F

GENERATION (e.g., CB): CB

LINEAGE PARTICIPATION (PURE / PERENNIAL / BOTH) Both

DRAGON NAME: Daphnephoria

DRAGON BREED: Ribbondancer

LINEAGE PARTICIPATION (PURE / PERENNIAL / BOTH) Perennial

I also have 16 male and 16 female Shadow Walkers, which I haven't named yet.

HUMBUG!

FORUM NAME: smileytechie

PAIRING PREFERENCES: 2nd gen Holly, Yulebuck, and/or Snowangel

this sounds interesting. i have 14 shadow walkers (7 and 7). i also have 1 adult of most Christmas dragons except for the Holly dragon. furthermore, i have CB's of the majority of dragons, if they are needed. One of my Christmas dragons may be used for a gift but the others I can use here. i'll list them all when i find out about my giftee this coming week. smile.gif

I'll also request a dragon but won't hold my breathe laugh.gif

HUMBUG!

FORUM NAME: Mandrakekeeper

SCROLL NAME:Mandrakekeeper

PAIRING PREFERENCES: Holly X shadow walker during Christmas time. Outside Christmas, I'll probably want to do an even gen of either gold, silver, or maybe stripes. smile.gif

Edited by mandrakekeeper

HUMBUG!

FORUM NAME: Kurenai

SCROLL NAME: Arkh

PAIRING PREFERENCES: Would love a Shadow Walker x Holly (I already have 2 of the other breeds :3)

Thanks ! smile.gif

Looks like things are really moving xd.png That's good, I was hoping so, it's a cool idea!

Just thought I'd pop in and see how things were and post my newly named pairs in case it makes any difference to anyone xd.png

Depending on the gender of the new Christmas Dragons either Haunted Mattress or Based on a Real Ghost will be bred with them.

Shadow Walker (M) x Moonstone (F) Haunted Mattress x Tharni (A silver coin in Gondor, seemed appropriate for Scrooge)

Moonstone (M) x Shadow Walker (F) Moonlit Christmas Eve x Based on a Real Ghost

Shadow Walker (M) x White (F) Haunted Mattress x Clear Christmas Dawn

White (M) x Shadow Walker (F) Chains of the Dead x Based on a Real Ghost

And both my Shadow Walkers, as well as the new Christmas dragons will be available for the above pairs (White and Moonstone) as well as Harvest, Day Dream and Winter Seasonals once I get them caught.

Edited by Wanderer

I love this lineage idea and would like to be a part of it. I am new this year so I don't have any Christmas dragons yet. My favorite thing in DC is collecting even gens with holiday ancestors. So, guess I can start like this.

BAH!

FORUM NAME: Dracaena

SCROLL NAME: Starfyre

CB Christmas Dragons (Breed; M / F): Yet to come, Christmas 2011.

I have a couple of Shadow Walkers I could dedicate to this, male and female. My other pair I would like to keep out of the pure holiday as I am also part of the Haunted House Lineage and come Halloween will need 2nd gen Shadow Walkers there too.

DRAGON NAME: Peak of Storms Phantom

DRAGON BREED: Shadow Walker

M / F: M

DRAGON NAME: Unchained Melody Phantom

DRAGON BREED: Shadow Walker

HUMBUG!

FORUM NAME: Dracaena

PAIRING PREFERENCES: Would like Ribbon Dancer x Shadow Walker but as I have zero Christmas dragons any would be great.

I would like to make a suggestion of a breed to include in the lineage. Since much of the story occurs at night in a dream, what about nebula dragons?

In addition to this baby of a spriters alt: http://dragcave.net/lineage/k0jn2

I recieved http://dragcave.net/lineage/PpJIY

Both are from Nakase.

I am also on list for 2 babies from Fiona's alts with Daydreams.

If anyone wishes to request the result of the test-breeding of http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...ate=k0jn2&style[bg]=y&style[border]=n

Please post HERE. Do NOT send me a pm, as my Inbox is full way to fast. Preferrebly you are on some kind of request list already though.

HUMBUG!

FORUM NAME:Tanya9771

SCROLL NAME:Tanya9771

PAIRING PREFERENCES:Holly x Shadow Walker please

I'd join as a breeder as well as I have two each of Yules, Snow Angels and Ribbons, but they're already named and the generations would be a bit messy (only one male and one female Shadow Walker) sad.gif

Edited by Tanya9771

HUMBUG!

FORUM NAME: Saori_Nightstar

SCROLL NAME: Saori_Nightstar

PAIRING PREFERENCES: Already requested for Ribbon dancer/Shadow walker but my 2nd choice would be Snow Angel/Shadow walker smile.gif

In addition to this baby of a spriters alt: http://dragcave.net/lineage/k0jn2

I recieved http://dragcave.net/lineage/PpJIY

Both are from Nakase.

I am also on list for 2 babies from Fiona's alts with Daydreams.

If anyone wishes to request the result of the test-breeding of http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...ate=k0jn2&style[bg]=y&style[border]=n

Please post HERE. Do NOT send me a pm, as my Inbox is full way to fast. Preferrebly you are on some kind of request list already though.

Hi Nalyua, I would like to throw my hat in the ring for the test breeding result egg (if there is an egg).

Thank you for offering.

Oops xd.png Forgot to post my Shadow Walker x Ribbon Dancer pair ^^;

Shadow Walker (M) x Ribbon Dancer (F): Haunted Mattress x Presents of Change

ok. i know what my giftee wants that frees up the other 2 Christmas dragons..

BAH!

FORUM NAME: Mandrakekeeper

SCROLL NAME: Mandrakekeeper

CB Christmas Dragons (Breed; M / F): CB Yulebuck and CB Ribbon Dancer

I have one of each since i froze a hatchling of each Christmas dragon. I also have 7 of each gender of shadow walkers that should be available (obviously 2 will be paired with the yulebuck and ribbon dancer) smile.gif

Edited by mandrakekeeper

Hi Nalyua, I would like to throw my hat in the ring for the test breeding result egg (if there is an egg).

Thank you for offering.

Sure, I will PM you with a result in about 1-2 days (5 days 11 hours now).

You don´t have to drop anything for it if you happen to be locked smile.gif I do not mind holding it for a bit.

Hey, guys! So sorry for the long hiatus, just got back online (found out on my way to the site that they d/c internet for 3 months outta the year when tourism season ends...lol. Family was super worried!). Anyways, I'm catching up with everything and will get the lists updated. Super excited to see the interest, thanks so much and I'll update later once I'm caught up! xd.png

Alright I testbred my pair and I got an egg on the first try.

SO: http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=3&mate=k0jn2

is now a proven pair! (which means you can request eggs)

Oh that is lovely! May I be on the list for an egg as well please? smile.gif

Also, may I put a request form in? I would love to be a part of this. I have 5 pairs of Ghosts but no Christmas dragons yet!

HUMBUG!

FORUM NAME: Nureyev

SCROLL NAME:Nureyev

PAIRING PREFERENCES: Any really! They all look lovely together. I would love a Holly but these will be rare I'm sure . smile.gif

Edited by Nureyev

Hello I would like to participate in your project I send my application:

HUMBUG!

FORUM NAME:Xaneas

NAME SCROLL: Xaneas [scroll]

PREFERENCES PAIRING: I do not even have a preference Yulebuck Will the best ^ ^ But I accept others as well ^^ After the side of Lineage I am not so hard to choose to do ^ ^

Edited by xaneas

Hey, guys! Sorry, just another quick post. I've added everyone to the unpublished lists and will update the first posts with your names and dragons / requests as soon as I have more reliable internet (probably by tomorrow evening). I've read all the posts and will address questions / suggestions once I'm finally back. I think they all sound awesome (e.g. nebulas yay!).

As soon as the lists are closed--11:59PM on 15 December--I'll sit down and go through the lists. Once I've worked out the pairings, I'll PM everyone with their matches, then you and your partner can work out the date / time to exchange the bred eggies. I'll do my best to make sure everyone gets their preferences, based on breeder donations of course! I'll post with more details on the upcoming exchanges once I have a final list, too.

Thanks, I was so happy to come back to a live thread and that people seem excited by this project, too! ^^ xd.png

Edited by panthera1

BAH!

FORUM NAME: Anarie

SCROLL NAME: Anarie

CB Christmas Dragons (Breed; M / F):Shadow Walkers 4 M/ 2 F;Ribbon Dancers x2

HUMBUG!

FORUM NAME: Defel

SCROLL NAME: Defel

PAIRING PREFERENCES: I would love a Yulebuck x Shadowwalker, but I would be thrilled with a common as well.