panthera1

"Ghosts of Christmas Past" Group Lineage Project

I happen to have this Handsome fella and have nothing to mate him to. If anyone could suggest a mate for him I would be happy to offer some of his babies to this thread.

Interesting challenge. wink.gif Here are my contestants!

Possible mate #1

Possible mate #2

If #1 is the winner I will have to try breeding the sibling next week. If #2 is the winner you can have that egg.

Now to see what my fellow lineage members come up with! biggrin.gif

I happen to have this Handsome fella and have nothing to mate him to. If anyone could suggest a mate for him I would be happy to offer some of his babies to this thread.

I could breed you one of these (Chill on a Merry Night), or I can breed a female that will look like this, to breed something like this. smile.gif

Oh! And I just caught this, you're welcome to it if you like smile.gif

Edited by Wanderer

I would very much like the White Egg you caught Wanderer if you still have it!

Yep ^^ PM'ing you a link.

HUMBUG!

FORUM NAME: shannecy

SCROLL NAME: shannecy

PAIRING PREFERENCES (e.g., Shadow Walker x Ribbon Dancer): shadow walker x gold (to be mate to this gold fellow)

I am also interested in ANY holiday dragon, as I am new to DC this year and have none. I would be willing to catch/breed almost anything in exchange (metallics seem to slip through my grasp in the caves and mine do not like to give me metallic offspring mad.gif )

Thanks!

Edited by shannecy

I need some help remembering how this works cuz I need some BIG Help! It would work out well since I'm going to replace both of my snow angels anyways and maybe I can work with smoeone with male SW x Gold Tipped Snow Angels

I want to make some lineages but I'm so lost and overwhelmed here. I still hope to see Autumn Seasonals added to this list of available breeds here too!!!

•Hi, natayah! Happy to help clarify any points of confusion! When planning a lineage, feel free to take a look at what you have, and if you'd like a Shadow Walker mate for it (i.e., some here want Shadow Walker mates for their Christmas x Shadow Walker dragons, to ultimately make a checker). Others are looking for mates for their Perennial dragons, so requesting Shadow Walker from SW x common / uncommon / rare. Happy to PM if you'd like more info, just lemme know! And I've added Autumn seasonals to the list, too pretty to pass up, and I think their colors are fitting for the project, too.

•What a lovely dragon, Kaoto_Susanao235! Grats, and glad you found a fitting mate, thanks for the help to the other members! smile.gifshannecy, I've added your request to the lists. Duly noted about your holiday requests, when the Christmas 2012 list opens, you're welcome to also apply for Christmas dragons, too! smile.gif

•I'll close the breeding lists soon, likely this Saturday, 20 October 2012 (will have more specific post on that), then pair up everyone through PMs. It'll be up to the Breeder and Requester to work out a time / date to exchange the eggs, either through PM or IRC. I'll manage pairings as best I can, but due to the inconsistent internet access, won't be able to put out many fires (e.g., missed breedings, etc.) as quickly as I did with the 2011 Christmas breeding (just heads up ^^).

That's about it for now. Post here or PM if I've missed anything. Thanks again, I'm excited for the Halloween 2012 breeding season to begin! xd.png

Edited by panthera1

HUMBUG!

FORUM NAME: Serrekiel

SCROLL NAME: Serrekiel

PAIRING PREFERENCES Shadow Walker x Ribbon Dancer, Holly, or Yulebuck.

Thanks so much for this opportunity! smile.gif

Edited for typing fails. >.<'

Edited by Serrekiel

Thanks for the request, Serrekiel! I've added it to the list on the first page. =)

Sounds wonderful. Thanks! happy.gif

Only fair! Lol.

BAH!

FORUM NAME: Kaoto_Susanao235

SCROLL NAME: Kaoto_Susanao

Christmas or Shadow Walker Dragons (Breed; M / F):

Shadow Walkers

Male:

1.) Garl Vinland

2.) Yurt the Silent Chief

3.) Biorr of the Twin Fangs

4.) Sage Freke the Visionary

5.) Saint Urbain

6.) Francis Zach Morgan

7.) Darkwraith

Female:

1.) Vesper Shard

2.) Demon's Souls

3.) Infamous Phantom

4.) Executioner Miralda

5.) Yuria the Witch

6.) Munax Nahkriin

7.) Selen Vinland

Mate-able Dragons -

Virtually Anything on my scroll. I do have 1 CB Male Gold and 1 CB Male Silver who have not been asked after as mates for my shadow Walkers. Other than that it is up to you what you ask for.

Mind though there is another Shadow Walker on my scroll by the name of Ahzid Bahlok. She is not available this Halloween and is not able to be bred with anything else. She is perma-mated to my 2nd gen Silver Tinsel and the offspring is already spoken for.

Also some of my older Holiday Dragons are 2nd gen. So please check the lineage of the ones you are requesting after.

That's awesome, thanks so much for making all those Shadow Walkers available, Kaoto_Susanao235! I'll PM you about what we might need for you to breed to fulfill requests, once the lists are closed (and same for all other breeders, too!). Thanks again!

Also, have a couple new signatures for anyone interested! Updated in the Goodies list on front page, too; posted below for convenience. The thread is hotlinked within the image.

Without lineage name

user posted image

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=127151&st=0][IMG=http://s9.postimage.org/5vzl8v0uz/gocpnewsmall.png][/URL]

With lineage name

user posted image

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=127151&st=0][IMG=http://s16.postimage.org/7pl228gq9/gocptextshadowsmall.png][/URL]

Only fair! Lol.

BAH!

FORUM NAME: Kaoto_Susanao235

SCROLL NAME: Kaoto_Susanao

Christmas or Shadow Walker Dragons (Breed; M / F):

Shadow Walkers

Male:

1.) Garl Vinland

2.) Yurt the Silent Chief

3.) Biorr of the Twin Fangs

4.) Sage Freke the Visionary

5.) Saint Urbain

6.) Francis Zach Morgan

7.) Darkwraith

Female:

1.) Vesper Shard

2.) Demon's Souls

3.) Infamous Phantom

4.) Executioner Miralda

5.) Yuria the Witch

6.) Munax Nahkriin

7.) Selen Vinland

Mate-able Dragons -

Virtually Anything on my scroll. I do have 1 CB Male Gold and 1 CB Male Silver who have not been asked after as mates for my shadow Walkers. Other than that it is up to you what you ask for.

Mind though there is another Shadow Walker on my scroll by the name of Ahzid Bahlok. She is not available this Halloween and is not able to be bred with anything else. She is perma-mated to my 2nd gen Silver Tinsel and the offspring is already spoken for.

Also some of my older Holiday Dragons are 2nd gen. So please check the lineage of the ones you are requesting after.

I need to quote myself and remove two Shadow Walkers as someone requested them outside of the thread. It surprised me too but I can't say no to someone who asks politely.

The ones I will remove will have strikes through them Panthera1!

And the CB Silver Male has been claimed as a Mate.

I need to quote myself and remove two Shadow Walkers as someone requested them outside of the thread. It surprised me too but I can't say no to someone who asks politely.

The ones I will remove will have strikes through them Panthera1!

And the CB Silver Male has been claimed as a Mate.

Thanks for the update, Kaoto_Susanao235! I totally understand. smile.gif I've added your registered dragons to the list, thanks!

Reminder for everyone: Tomorrow (Saturday, 20 October 2012) is the last day to register Halloween dragons or submit an Offspring Request! I'll modify the headline text to also remind. Thanks!

Well thanks to Wanderer a few days ago I now have a lovely breeding pair of White Dragons.

The current baby which is going to Wanderer for the mate is this:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Feig4

If anyone else should like to be on the list for a Sibling to this White let me know through here or PM!

What a pretty egg, Kaoto_Susanao235! I'll send you a PM once Halloween breeding is over, I'd love a sibling at some point in the near future. smile.gif

Update

Lists are now officially closed! I'm compiling what we have (at least, from confirmed / active breeders), and requesters. From first look, we'll have enough to get every requester at least one Shadow Walker! What you'll see happen:

PM to all Breeders: about what eggs we'll need bred. You'll also be assigned your Requester(s). I'll try to keep things as evenly spread as possible, so you don't have to juggle too many Requesters!

PM to all Requesters: with the paired Breeder and what we can gift to you.

Everyone: will be responsible for contacting your assigned partner(s), setting up a time / date to exchange the egg(s), and the actual transfer of the egg(s). For newer players: once breeding starts, you'll have 1 week to make the exchange. I'll set everyone up ASAP, so you have some time to prepare before the breeding event begins. xd.png Look for PMs from me in the next couple of days!

I know RL things can be hectic, so hopefully timezones and RL activities will be manageable for all! If any issues, questions, or concerns, please do PM me. As previously mentioned, though, I have limited internet access, so will make best use of time--though won't be able to answer PMs right away if something needs attention. I'll do my best to resolve any unforeseen issues, and make this a fun exchange! laugh.gif

Edited by panthera1

Just letting you know that I've PMed my requesters. =) Got one reply so far.

Awesome, thanks so much for the update, Khallayne!

Phwew! I've just finished PMing the listers and requesters with their pairings. If I missed anything, or if anyone has questions, feel free to send me a PM! smile.gif

Got all three replies.

Breed three of 3 eggs.

One of 3 have been transferred. =)

Enjoy guys!

Great, thanks for the update, Khallayne! And thanks to all others for the updated PMs, too! I've spoken to most listers through message, and seems everything is relatively smooth so far. If anyone has any issues or concerns, please do PM and I'll do my best to help! Thanks for making this so fun, all. laugh.gif

Okay. As of today I have all the eggs needed with a slight change.

Shannecy ended up taking on this SW x Gold Female as my Gold seems to not be ready until Halloween itself.

Egould44 has a PM with this SW x Ribbon waiting in their Inbox.

Spelunker will be receiving a PM soon with this SW x Ribbon as soon as I have a TP.

Will let you know how it goes on all!

Fantastic, thanks for the update, Kaoto_Susanao235--and thanks for making all those donations! If you (or anyone else, for that matter!) needs help with anything, feel free to send a PM. This gifting season has gone rather smoothly--I'm a little in love with you all right now. wub.gif <3