panthera1

"Ghosts of Christmas Past" Group Lineage Project

Hey, Saori_Nightstar! Yeah, typically people put in the request for the offspring using the form--but I've added your requests to the list already, so no need to do that! smile.gif

Thanks panthera1 for the suggestions. gonna go name some babies. smile.gif what i need to do is go get the book! xd.png

Saori_Nightstar: when my dragons get off cool down, i can try to get you one or two...

xaneas: metals are hard to breed but i'll be offering some to the thread every once in awhile.

Thanks so much, guys! biggrin.gif Just an update, I've (finally) added your registered dragons to the original listing post. I'm going through and will be adding lineage links / details (depending on what you gave me). If you have any issues with me linking the lineage of your dragons, lemme know and I'll take it down, of course! smile.gif If you see anything I've missed or entered wrong, post here or PM and I'll fix it ASAP. Thanks again! xd.png <3

um, because I saw that you have full and I too would have at least one after seeing a couple more and see a kennel area enf but I can not even have to catch one ...

I went and watched Jim Carey's version of a Christmas carol and got some naming ideas. tongue.gif Here is a list of dragons for the lineage. some are my newest babies and some are my CB's. I also renamed and provided the gender of the first few that i provided as eggs earlier in the thread. if you have any questions let me know. it is a rather long list so I apologize now if your eyes cross looking at it. xd.png

updated information on those i already gave you (gender and name

changes):

SCROLL NAME:Mandrakekeeper

DRAGON NAME: Shadow Memories

DRAGON BREED: Silver

M / F: female

GENERATION (e.g., CB): 2nd gen w/ SW

LINEAGE PARTICIPATION (PURE / PERENNIAL / BOTH) PERENNIAL

DRAGON NAME: Nights First Haunting

DRAGON BREED: Nebula

DRAGON NAME: Leetle Tiny Tim

DRAGON BREED: Stripe

M / F: male

DRAGON NAME: God Bless Us Everyone

DRAGON BREED: Gold

M / F:female

My newest babies:

DRAGON NAME: Christmas Day Games

GENERATION (e.g., CB): 2nd gen w/ Ribbon

DRAGON NAME: The Celebration of Christmas

GENERATION (e.g., CB): 2nd gen w/ Yulebuck

SCROLL NAME: Mandrakekeeper

DRAGON NAME: New Found Joys of Christmas

GENERATION (e.g., CB): 2nd gen w/ Yulebuck

DRAGON NAME: X-Mas Miracle

GENERATION (e.g., CB): 2nd gen w/ winter magi

DRAGON NAME: Victorian Christmas Caroler

GENERATION (e.g., CB): 2nd gen w/ snow angel

DRAGON NAME: A Great Christmas Feast

GENERATION (e.g., CB): 2nd gen w/ ribbon

DRAGON NAME: Honor Christmas in My Heart

GENERATION (e.g., CB): 2nd gen w/ snow angel

Some of My CB's that are involved in the lineage:

DRAGON NAME: Night of Thrice Hauntings

GENERATION (e.g., CB): CB

DRAGON NAME: Shadows of Christmas Past

DRAGON BREED: Shadow Walker

LINEAGE PARTICIPATION (PURE / PERENNIAL / BOTH) BOTH

DRAGON NAME: Dancing Shadows

DRAGON NAME: Yuletime Ribbons

DRAGON BREED: Ribbon

DRAGON NAME: Christmas Butterbutts

DRAGON BREED: Winter Magi

DRAGON NAME: Festive Christmas Legend

DRAGON BREED: Yulebuck

DRAGON NAME: Golden Essence of Christmas

DRAGON BREED: Snow Angel

DRAGON NAME: Scrooge's First Dance CB

DRAGON NAME: Shadows of Christmas Present

DRAGON NAME: Shadows of What May Be

M / F:male

GENERATION (e.g., CB): CM

Edited by mandrakekeeper

mandrakekeeper, that's amazing! Thank you for taking the time to fill all those registries out. xd.png Love the names, and wow...I haven't seen Jim Carey's version before, I'll totally hafta check it out. smile.gif Thanks again!

So, Panthera, what would you like me to breed the lovely shadow walkers to now? (reminder to self: Name them. >8C) So that I can help year round? =)

So, Panthera, what would you like me to breed the lovely shadow walkers to now? (reminder to self: Name them. >8C) So that I can help year round? =)

Hey, Khallayne! Aw that's awesome, thanks--it'd be great to have your SWs year-round. biggrin.gif I guess, SW x CB Black / Nebula / Winter seasonal / Harvest / White? We do have a few requests for crosses with Stripes and metals, which a couple of us are trying to fulfill!

Here are some examples of what I've bred so far, dunno if it'll help at all, but just to see how they look together! smile.gif

CB Black x SW; CB Winter x SW; CB Harvest x SW

...and just something I wanted to show you: a pairing using your lovely gifted offspring from Daem CB x Evanath!

3rd even gen, Yulebuck x Black xd.png

Oh! And as a general note to Perennial listers / interested parties: if you end up breeding something you'd like to contribute, feel free to post about the available eggie or offspring here, or contact one of the Year-Round Requesters. If you do end up exchanging an eggie, just lemme know so I can update the lists about who has what. Of course, if people think I ought to take a more direct role (e.g., matchmake between Breeders and Requesters), happy to do that too. Dunno if it's better that I give people breathing room or should manage more, still new to the group lineage project thing. Any advice is appreciated, for sure! Thanks! smile.gif

Edited by panthera1

Ok so I have a new pairing, just waiting on daydream to mature, so if anyone would like an eggie PM me biggrin.gif

SCROLL NAME: Saori_Nightstar

DRAGON NAME: Immortal Phantom

DRAGON BREED: SW

M / F: Male

LINEAGE PARTICIPATION PERENNIAL

DRAGON NAME: Visions of the past

DRAGON BREED: Daydream

M / F: Female

LINEAGE PARTICIPATION PERENNIAL

Shadow Walker & Daydream

mandrake keeper

Oh lala it makes me sick all her dragon xd.png.

(or even all your scroll when you look x_x).

I found this in the AP over christmas and thought it would be a nice addition biggrin.gif

DRAGON NAME: Angelic Christmas Carol

DRAGON BREED: Snow Angel

GENERATION (e.g., CB): 2nd

LINEAGE PARTICIPATION ?

Thanks for the additions, Saori_Nightstar , and the donation, Khallayne! smile.gif

Okay, I've updated the lists up to this post. I've added lineage links to all registered dragons (EDIT: and will add more, just realized I missed a whole page of registries doh!). If I missed anything or should modify something, PM or post here and I'll fix it ASAP! I may split up the Breeder list to those participating only in the Pure lineage, and those participating in Pure / Perennial lineage, if only to make it easier to read through what's available.

I'm also in the middle of modifying the first post to give a clearer idea of what we can accomplish with the Perennial (year-round) part of the project. I think for right now, if the breeders and those who received during the Christmas '11 breedings would like, start building up your 2nd / 3rd gens using the approved breed combos, either for yourself or to exchange. For example, right now I'm building up a Shadow Walker x Winter / Harvest crew for myself, to breed with my own 2nd gen holidays. I'll make the offspring available and will either contact Requesters via PM or offer up to the thread. If you (a Breeder) see a Requester has a wished pairing, and you can provide, totally feel free to either post here or PM them (and vice versa for Requesters!). Just lemme know what was gifted / exchanged, and I'll keep the lists updated. smile.gif Thanks so much again, guys! xd.png

Edited by panthera1

i traded for 3 - 2nd gen nebulas that will be used for this lineage. i'll add them to the list after they hatch and gender. smile.gif i'm getting closer to being able to breed 3rd even gen's for the lineage. xd.png

panthera1: I was wondering if the blue stripe can be added to the list. like the nebula, I would like to not worry about which color they breed and well, frankly, i love all the stripe colors. biggrin.gif

thanks for considering.

Edited by mandrakekeeper

i traded for 3 - 2nd gen nebulas that will be used for this lineage. i'll add them to the list after they hatch and gender. smile.gif i'm getting closer to being able to breed 3rd even gen's for the lineage. xd.png

panthera1: I was wondering if the blue stripe can be added to the list. like the nebula, I would like to not worry about which color they breed and well, frankly, i love all the stripe colors. biggrin.gif

thanks for considering.

Hey, mandrakekeeper! Thanks for posting, can't wait to see your Nebula pretties! And sure thing, I'll add the Blue Stripes to the list. I think they'll look quite pretty, considering we have the Blue Nebula and wintry breeds in the mix. Thanks for the suggestion! smile.gif

Hey, mandrakekeeper! Thanks for posting, can't wait to see your Nebula pretties! And sure thing, I'll add the Blue Stripes to the list. I think they'll look quite pretty, considering we have the Blue Nebula and wintry breeds in the mix. Thanks for the suggestion! smile.gif

thanks. smile.gif

i'm so impatient... i haven't been this excited about a lineage project in forever. i want them grown up and all my pretties ready to breed now! however, i have to wait at least 5 days until i can breed again. *wails in frustration*

ok, tantrum over. xd.png hopefully some of my hatchlings will gender soon so i can add them to the list.

also, i'm needing 2nd gen stripes w/ SW parents. i have 4 handsome gentlemen that need mates. if you can help, please post or PM me. Thanks!!!!!

thanks. smile.gif

i'm so impatient... i haven't been this excited about a lineage project in forever. i want them grown up and all my pretties ready to breed now! however, i have to wait at least 5 days until i can breed again. *wails in frustration*

ok, tantrum over. xd.png hopefully some of my hatchlings will gender soon so i can add them to the list.

also, i'm needing 2nd gen stripes w/ SW parents. i have 4 handsome gentlemen that need mates. if you can help, please post or PM me. Thanks!!!!!

Hahaha! That's awesome, thanks! ^^ I'm also really impatient for my eggs to hatch and my hatchies to grow up...and my dragons to get off breeding cooldown. Hurry up, duders, seriously! xd.png

I have a CB Stripe female that I can breed to one of my SWs, once I'm off egg-lock. I'll PM with a link if they cooperate. Anyone else who can help, that'd be awesome too! biggrin.gif

Hahaha! That's awesome, thanks! ^^ I'm also really impatient for my eggs to hatch and my hatchies to grow up...and my dragons to get off breeding cooldown. Hurry up, duders, seriously! xd.png

I have a CB Stripe female that I can breed to one of my SWs, once I'm off egg-lock. I'll PM with a link if they cooperate. Anyone else who can help, that'd be awesome too! biggrin.gif

that would be great. fingers crossed. smile.gif hopefully my beauties will produce a couple that i can give to thread when they come off cooldown... in 5 freakin' days or longer..... xd.png

@panthera1: Thanks for my Black eggie.

Plus I have a new member I will breed with 'Immortal Phantom' on request smile.gif

Its a CB Red Neb, just thinking of a name and will post form biggrin.gif

Thanks for adding purple nebulas to the allowable breeds list smile.gif. Now that their allowed I might as well register that ribbon dancer.

SCROLL NAME: Dragoncia

DRAGON NAME: Radiate Ribbon

DRAGON BREED: Ribbon Dancer

GENERATION (e.g., CB): 2nd gen(with purple neb dad)

LINEAGE PARTICIPATION (PURE / PERENNIAL / BOTH) Perennial

HUMBUG!

FORUM NAME: Dragoncia

SCROLL NAME: Dragoncia

PAIRING PREFERENCES: Purple Neb X Ribbon dancer resulting in a neb egg please. smile.gif

You're welcome, Saori_Nightstar! Grats on the CB Red Nebula, and thanks for putting him / her in the project. xd.png And thanks for listing your lovely Ribbon Dancer, Dragoncia! Hopefully we'll pin down a mate for her soon. smile.gif

I'm finishing up the first posts (I've added some details to the Pure and Perennial outlines), and am adding some more lineages to the Breeder list. Thanks for everyone's patience!

One more thing: I have a Shadow Walker x White egg up for grabs, for anyone interested in joining or who'd like some fresh bloodlines for their own projects. Just lemme know that you took it, thanks! smile.gif

Claim my egg!

EDIT: I'll hang onto her, then. smile.gif

Edited by panthera1

ok. my oldest hatchlings have gendered but still need to grow up. here is their info:

DRAGON NAME: Ghost of Jacob Marley

DRAGON BREED: Silver

GENERATION (e.g., CB): 2 nd gen w/ SW parent

DRAGON NAME: Nights Second Haunting

GENERATION (e.g., CB): 2 nd gen w/ SW parent