panthera1

"Ghosts of Christmas Past" Group Lineage Project

Okay, Wanderer's egg is in the mail, so to speak.

I was late in PMing SmileyTechie but their egg should be sent today as well!

-Tiger

I still havent bred my ribbions or angels. If there is not want for them I am still going to breed them to my shadows, but give the eggs away elsewhere. pm me if you would like one or two.

A couple more gifts from the AP for listers or anyone who wasn't able to get on a list:

Ribbon Dancer x Shadow Walker lineage (Purebred lineage candidate)

Claim my Ribbon Dancer egg! Gone!

Snow Angel (gold wing) x Gold metallic lineage (Perennial lineage candidate; cute code, too!)

Claim my eggs/hatchlings! Claimed!

Please post here or PM to let me know you picked them up!

EDIT: These will be available until 7:00PM Forum time before I either gift / offer for free on other threads, or return to AP. Gotta make room for trades tonight! These will be the last Ribbon Dancer / Snow Angel Holiday eggs I can catch before I'll be capped.

Edited by panthera1

I just say that the list is s pa I am looking for a deferment holly ...

(I can not find after two sleepless night T_T)

Updated your request to include a Holly, xaneas! Unfortunately we didn't receive any Holly donations this year, but I'll keep everyone here posted if I manage to snag one (it'll take a Christmas miracle laugh.gif ). Thanks!

I have a favor to ask of someone (or a couple of people) who haven't yet reached their Ribbon Dancer or Yulebuck limit. Due to a timezone conflict, one breeder can only be online while two listers are elsewhere. I can only hold onto the eggs for the next 5 hours or so, until my own trade goes through. Is there someone here who would help out and hold either / both Ribbon Dancer / Yulebuck egg, and simply send the teleport link to me--I'll then pass it on to the listers--for them to pick up whenever they're online next?

I hope this isn't too much to ask, and please send a PM or post here if you can help. Thanks so much! smile.gif

EDIT: Yulebuck has a helper, thank you!!! Just need a helper for the Ribbon Dancer. Thanks! <3

~Thanks anyways, Dracaena, I appreciate it! And that Yulebuck x Moonstone is *gorgeous*, thanks for posting!!! I currently have the Ribbon Dancer on my scroll, still looking for someone to help out. Thanks! ^^

EDIT 2: Found Ribbon Dancer holder, thank you!!! <3

Edited by panthera1

I found a yulebuck x moonstone with nicely named parents if any moonstone fans here want it. Send me a PM if you do. ~gone~

Sorry Panthera, I am full up on ribbon dancers to lend a hand. sad.gif

Edited by Dracaena

After I bred all the holiday dragons I needed to, I have a Ribbon dancer left that I bred to a Shadow Walker. If anyone would like the egg, here is the teleport link:

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Enjoy!!

Edited by twokeen

I can breed a ribbon dancer with a shadow walker, and a snow angel with a shadow walker!

PM me if you want one =)

Thanks so much for posting your available breedings, twokeen and Khallayne!

I also wanted to update (and am updating the first page / my Breeder entry). I was kindly gifted a few new eggs so, for the perennial and annual ("pure") lineages I can offer offspring from the following:

Yulebucks

1. One Rose lineage

2. (to be named) lineage

Ribbon Dancers

1. (to be named) lineage *Spriter's alt Shadow Walker parent

2. (to be named) lineage

Snow Angels (white-tipped)

1. Christmas Dawn lineage

2. (to be named) lineage *Spriter's alt Shadow Walker parent

Christmas '11 x2

I'll update this post with details about breeding pairs. Just wanted to give a heads up as to what I'll have available from the founding generation / perennial candidates. I'll wait until after the holiday mayhem to start taking requests. Thanks, and good luck to all with catching the new release eggies! xd.png

EDIT: I'll also create a perennial ("mixed") breeding list, for those interested in the year-round / non-holiday offspring from this lineage project. Keep an eye on this thread for updates! smile.gif

Edited by panthera1

I am still sorting out my yulebucks, found this hatchling tonight and kinda on the fence if he is a keeper or not. Is fourth gen too far ahead? Does someone here really love this guy and wants him?

My other yulebuck is grown and I am fond of his lineage. I was thinking a yule x snow angel or yule x gold for my second one as a holiday mate for her. Though what do you think of the combo, substituting a different mate for the yule or is silver good? To me, the silver seems a little washed out with this pairing.

I am still pondering names. Spent last night with a Latin dictionary, thought I had something figured out. But when I ran the names in google I discovered the modern usage of the words wasn't so good. Muscles in the colon and tape worms.blink.gif So back to the drawing board on that one.

Those are all lovely catches, Dracaena!!! I don't think the 4th gen is too far ahead at all, it gives some room to play for the future lineages bred (e.g., something to work towards as a mate!). Up to you, of course, if you wanted to keep or not, but I'm totally open to those kinds of lineages for sure!!!

Also, I think the Ribbon Dancer x Yulebuck lineage you posted is really beautiful. I can see what you mean about the Silver looking washed out compared to the Gold Tinsel...but I also think the tinsel plays up the golden wings of the Ribbon Dancer, and the Silver plays up the white parts of the Yulebuck. Again, up to you what you'd like to do! ^^ But I think what you proposed is lovely. Thanks so much for sharing! xd.png

Merry Christmas!

I've got a lovely 2nd Gen Ribbon Dancer from Shadow Walker x Ribbon Dancer (Haunted Mattress x Presents of Change) for anyone that would like it smile.gif

Claim my dragon!

I don't want to be put down on the list, but I'll donate 1-2 Shadow WalkerXNew Holiday when I get the chance.

Neat idea, hope you like your two trios you got biggrin.gif

I don't want to be put down on the list, but I'll donate 1-2 Shadow WalkerXNew Holiday when I get the chance.

Neat idea, hope you like your two trios you got biggrin.gif

That's awesome, thanks so much NazDrag! I'll keep you off the list per your request, but totally excited to get your Shadow Walker x Christmas '11 dragon offspring! And the Trios are gorgeous, thank you again--they'll be lovely additions to the project! xd.png

Edited by panthera1

My Current Female Shadow Walker really loves a Male Seasonal Autumn. I'm happy to mate her with my current 2 Festive Males coming up, but I also thought a Winter Seasonal Baby from a Shadow walker x Autumn (scary ghostly halloween time) would be a really great mate for a lot of 2 Gen Holiday Dragons people have gotten this year.

Could you give me some feedback if this does or doesn't really fit?

My Current Female Shadow Walker really loves a Male Seasonal Autumn. I'm happy to mate her with my current 2 Festive Males coming up, but I also thought a Winter Seasonal Baby from a Shadow walker x Autumn (scary ghostly halloween time) would be a really great mate for a lot of 2 Gen Holiday Dragons people have gotten this year.

Could you give me some feedback if this does or doesn't really fit?

That would be gorgeous, natayah! Do you mind if I request an egg from that pairing? Of course, if others request, I'm happy to wait. But I'd definitely love offspring from them! Thanks for letting me know, can't wait to see the results! xd.png

That would be gorgeous, natayah! Do you mind if I request an egg from that pairing? Of course, if others request, I'm happy to wait. But I'd definitely love offspring from them! Thanks for letting me know, can't wait to see the results! xd.png

This is a nice idea. smile.gif I also went with the Haloween/Autumn theme with one of my projects. It's a Autumn Spiral with SW's. http://dragcave.net/lineage/5iWQr I was thinking of breeding the second gen Autumn to get a couple gens of Winters to start a "progression of seasons" spiral as well. Could provide some eggs if wanted. smile.gif

This is a nice idea. smile.gif I also went with the Haloween/Autumn theme with one of my projects. It's a Autumn Spiral with SW's. http://dragcave.net/lineage/5iWQr I was thinking of breeding the second gen Autumn to get a couple gens of Winters to start a "progression of seasons" spiral as well. Could provide some eggs if wanted. smile.gif

Zomg that's a lovely spiral, Nureyev!! I'd absolutely love a progeny from that lineage--again, provided others wouldn't like before me (I don't wanna be greedy laugh.gif ). Thanks so much! xd.png

During the fall, I ended up gifting many random fall babies in the AP from the pair. But I've been so excited about the winter baby idea. I'll breed the first one and donate it to you so I can then link it as an example and let others request if they want. They are one of my few proven pairs who are actually agreeable. I'm happy to give out as many as people want, I'll just remember this time to keep one for myself before I run out of time like I did with Fall :-x lol

Here is her List of Babies for an example of how the lineage looks: http://dragcave.net/progeny/pE0jb

They are pretty babies but none of them are named. I would love to give the eggs to people who will just name them! I also am not really attached to the names of the Shadow Walker Mum or the Season Fall Dad. If there is a name you would like to suggest to free up as part of the "original Lineage" or something, I would be happy to name them just about anything that sounds nifty.

Edited by natayah