panthera1

"Ghosts of Christmas Past" Group Lineage Project

Hey, all! I've updated the lists up to here with all the requests and submissions. Let me know if there are any errors and I'll gladly fix. Thanks! ^^

Breeder and Offspring Request Lists are now closed.

Thanks for applying, and PM if you have any immediate questions! I'll sit down and go through the lists, and will post back here with updates and matches for people based on requests and breeder availability. Thanks! xd.png

Quick question as i cant find the answer anywhere. can any one PM me the answer, We are only allowed 2 holiday dragons on our scroll, soooooo if I had 2, does that mean I can not bread them as the egg would be the 3rd? Im bit confused if I should get one or 2 holidays to keep for my self lol

Quick question as i cant find the answer anywhere. can any one PM me the answer, We are only allowed 2 holiday dragons on our scroll, soooooo if I had 2, does that mean I can not bread them as the egg would be the 3rd? Im bit confused if I should get one or 2 holidays to keep for my self lol

Hey, Saori_Nightstar! Everyone does have a 2-dragon limit on the scroll. If you have 2 dragons, then whatever additional same species that you breed, the multi-clutch will be auto-abandoned except for 1 egg which you can hold onto for 30 minutes (I think), before that too is auto-abandoned. It's during those 30 minutes that people arrange the time to trade the teleport link. Hope this helps, and if anyone has any other info feel free to jump in (e.g., if you can breed your only Christmas species, pick up one of the eggs as your 2nd of the type, and hang onto / raise that eggie? I'm not sure!)!

Update: I'm just finishing up the pairings, and will post here later today. I'll PM everyone with their respective partners and Christmas dragon trades, seems like we have just enough for everyone to get something. *Though, for those who only requested a Holly cross, I'm sorry to say that we have no Holly donors (not too surprising though I'm sure =P). I'll personally PM you to let you know, too.*

Edited by panthera1

Okay, I've just PMd all involved who will be exchanging past Christmas eggs this breeding season. I attempted to send a couple of PMs but some Inboxes were full. If you wanted to touch base with me, or if anyone has a question or concern, just drop a PM! smile.gif

Once the craziness of the upcoming week dies down, I'll get started with the Perennial breeding and distribution arrangements. Regarding the names, I'm fine with people having duplicates or variations (depending on how you're able to get the name accepted by the site). I've also added Nebulas to the list of acceptable commons / rares, with some color restrictions. As always, if anyone has ideas for other breeds I'm more than happy to chat about it! ^^

Make sure to thank the donors, it's amazing that so many have agreed to give to this project. I'm really stoked about it, and thanks to all who're playing along and seem just as excited about this as I am! xd.png

Good luck, and Happy Dragoning this week! xd.png

Since Hollies are not available this year, I'd gladly take part in the Perennial Mixed Lineage! smile.gif

HUMBUG!

FORUM NAME: Kurenai

SCROLL NAME: Arkh

PAIRING PREFERENCES: Shadow Walker x Ice (or Ice x Shadow Walker), as a potential mate for this little lady!

I'm currently trying to get another Ice offspring from her father to repay an IOU, but when it's done, I'll try breeding him to my Shadow Walker again!

I'd like to add that one of my Shadow Walkers gendered female, so I won't be able to breed for the bi-annual lineages, despite being asigned one, I will however start breeding her with other non-holidays for this lineage.

the asignment that I have to cancel is Saori_Nightstar, as RockinSia was able to contact me before I found out one of my SWs was actually female.

thank you for understanding,

Meepsa

For anyone interested in this lineage project, I managed to snag a couple of candidate eggies off the AP thus far (especially useful given the relaxed naming convention):

Snow Angel (white tip) x Shadow Walker Gone

Snow Angel (white tip) x Shadow Walker Gone

Ribbon Dancer x Winter Gone

Ribbon Dancer x Silver Gone

All four are 2nd gens, and the Snow Angels are candidates for the purebred line, while the Ribbon Dancers are candidates for the perennial (mixed breed) line. If anyone is interested, drop me a PM (first come, first traded) and I'll send you the teleport link for whichever you specify. Thanks! ^^

EDIT: I'll add that I'm receiving my first set of Ribbon and Snow Angel eggs tomorrow morning (Wednesday, 21 Dec), so will have to gift these by the end of today. If I don't receive any PMs by 5PM Cave time, I'll just free-for-all the trade link in this thread. Thanks! ^^

Edited by panthera1

Been AP hunting tonight and turned up a second gen angelwing x harvest. The right breeds for the lineage but I am not super enthusiastic about harvest dragons, might someone here want it?

Edited by Dracaena

That's awesome, Dracaena, thanks so much for sharing! I've updated the first post with red text to let people know that we're offering AP-caught eggs that fit the project. The three I have offered are still available (will cross out in original post when gifted), again first come, first trade! Thanks, and I hope all's well. xd.png

Edited by panthera1

BAH!

FORUM NAME: babyblue

SCROLL NAME: babyblue

CB Christmas Dragons: yb ribbion, angel X shadows.

haven't bred anything yet

Awesome, thanks for the update Dragoncia (and the donation, Anarie!!!)! babybluefire, that's awesome--I have someone who requested a Yulebuck x Shadow Walker pairing, I'll PM with the contact info. I'll also keep your Ribbon Dancer and Snow Angel on the list, I may be able to reopen the egg request list with these donations, just gonna give a couple more hours to hear back from some listers if all right with you! Thanks so much! ^^

Edited by panthera1

yup pm is great. I have two little kids so if I dont reply instantly I will get back to you. and well we have got all week for breeding lol.

Please, put my list up to date.

Retired all dragon Christmas list of ema Except Holly

thank you

Awesome, sounds good babybluefire! And sure thing, xaneas, I'm in the process of updating right now with who's received / donated, etc. Just might take a little time, juggling a few things at the moment xd.png , but I'll make sure it's posted as soon as possible (the unpublished lists are all current / in the process of revision). Thanks! ^^

Okay, since I need to clear space for my own trades, I'll post at 3:30 Forum time the following eggs for one-way trade, to whomever is interested in participating in the lineage project. This is open to anyone--whether you're on the list or not. Just make a post here if you've caught the eggie(s), thanks! ^^

Snow Angel (white tip) x Shadow Walker

Teleport link will be here: Claim my Snow Angel egg! Gone, enjoy, and please let me know who got it! ^^

Ribbon Dancer x Silver

Teleport link will be here: Claim my Ribbon Dancer egg! Gone and grats, Dracaena, happy you love it! ^^

And to whomever accepts the eggs, welcome to the project! xd.png

Edited by panthera1

That's awesome, thanks for the update Madzi_Jade, and thanks so much for the donation, twokeen! xd.png

Edited by panthera1

Been AP hunting tonight and turned up a second gen angelwing x harvest.  The right breeds for the lineage but I am not super enthusiastic about harvest dragons, might someone here want it?

Still available and needs to move off my scroll this evening. Speak up if you want it, I will gift elsewhere if no response.

Still available and needs to move off my scroll this evening. Speak up if you want it, I will gift elsewhere if no response.

I would be interested but I have more room and I take that for Wednesday: /

I would be interested but I have more room and I take that for Wednesday: /

I'll be sending you a PM shortly, Xaneas. smile.gif

I have something else I need to post as well. I've had a change of plans and this very lovely ribbon dancer with silver father needs a new home. Lineage

I hope this doesn't upset you Panthera, a long shot that I didn't expect worked out and I suddenly find myself with too many ribbon dancers incoming.

edit: This is time sensitive and I do need to find a new home for this ribbon dancer by noonish cave time (Tuesday). I am about to head to bed so please PM if you are interested, I'll be checking when I get up. Thanks. ~Gone~

Edited by Dracaena

I'll be sending you a PM shortly, Xaneas. smile.gif

I have something else I need to post as well.  I've had a change of plans and this very lovely ribbon dancer with silver father needs a new homeLineage

I hope this doesn't upset you Panthera, a long shot that I didn't expect worked out and I suddenly find myself with too many ribbon dancers incoming.

Oh not at all, Dracaena, glad to hear you have some good trades coming through! Thanks so much for reposting here, I'm sure it'll find a good home. ^^

Edited by panthera1