nambs

Anyone else hate lineages?

Most of the time I care about lineages, unless its a stripe dragon.

Then throw all and any kind of stripe at me.

I love lineages. Adore them and have a few planned for the future and have two in the works now with my xenowyrms and hellfires.

I don't understand the hype of having to catch all the sprites. I also don't understand the hype behind prize dragons. Personally, they do nothing for me.

If you don't like breeding nice lineages and want a rare of some sort, maybe see if another member will help you out. Maybe by helping you get a tradeable lineage or offer multiple eggs for a single egg.

Nicely bred lineages can make great trade fodder if you can't catch at all, even if you don't personally care for them for your own scroll. That's how I managed to trade for my first 3g prize way back when 3g were still rare. laugh.gif

I always look at my dragon's lineages, always. I think they're just more valuable because people have put time and thought in them. In DC you don't have to care about pretty lineages and I think it's weird to get pissed off about them. I think there's still more messy eggs than pretty lineages...

I have many messy lines because back then I didn't quite understand how that lineage thing works, but now I do and I like it. You don't have to like it and you certainly don't have to criticize people who like it.