Xythus

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Hey guys, I was thinking. With all these memes, rage and FUUUUU comics going around that I've noticed everybody browsing, I was thinking, why not compile ones up for dc? I don't know, it might be really fun, and I want to know what you guys can come up with from your own dc experience.

I just made one today, I thought it was funny, and I showed it to some friends.

Edit: Oops, linked for size: http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af314/.../DCFUComic1.png

smaller version:

user posted image

The comics can be anything (Okay, FUUU, Forever Alone, Me gusta, etc.) about dc as long as its appropraite?

Would love everyone's input. :3

Edited by Xythus

I've thought about this before. I'll add to this as soon as I'm not pressed for time >w>

Love yours, lol. Happens all the time.

Here is today's DC experience.

http://i43.tinypic.com/x6j11k.png

It took me at least 5 minutes to figure out how to work the thing xd.png

[EDIT] Which would explain why the hair is missing in two of the panels. MY BAD

Edited by Xbcdrt8741

Love them all xd.png

Question: How/where do I make these? D:

these are cute; i might just try my hand at one.

This says it all.

You shall see more from me. This one's not that funny because the creative part of my brain is kind of dead right now.

Lol. Smokeytripod, I loved your second one xd.png Xythus, yours makes me crack up every time. I seriously have to stop looking at these. I can't breathe. Zov, yours is so sad D: Yet....so, so funny. Is that bad?

@ smokeytripod

I always get the Try as you might, you can't seem to find bla bla bla message which, honestly, I hate more. That means it will be bouncing back any moment, and then I absolutely have to catch it, but it never resurfaces from the depths of cyberspace. Ever. -_____-

OH MY GOD THIS MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD-

AHH STOP I CAN'T BREEEATHE!

"hey guys i caught this fancy egg. i then bit it with my vampire and i think it died lulz."

Oh my- I'm not- ow- laughter cramps-

It's so true and so...wow. I love looking at n00bs' scrolls and seeing that their Canopy, Horse, Green, and Whiptail eggs are all alive but there's a dead Tinsel or something hiding underneath them all....yeah. Wooow. Tip for the n00bs- if it looks somewhat shiny, PROTECT ITS LIFE.

user posted image

This was back when tinsels were first starting to be bred. >x>

And I probably dropped the bar there, could have done better.

Mixed two different types and it's a bit iffy. Anyhow~!

Will perhaps link if there's complaint, wasn't sure.

Bonus feature >o>

Edited by Sinsdaemn

Hey guys, I was thinking. With all these memes, rage and FUUUUU comics going around that I've noticed everybody browsing, I was thinking, why not compile ones up for dc? I don't know, it might be really fun, and I want to know what you guys can come up with from your own dc experience.

I just made one today, I thought it was funny, and I showed it to some friends.

Edit: Oops, linked for size: http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af314/.../DCFUComic1.png

The comics can be anything (Okay, FUUU, Forever Alone, Me gusta, etc.) about dc as long as its appropraite?

Would love everyone's input. :3

That is hilarious! laugh.gifbiggrin.gif

I figured I'd take a crack at it c:

So much annoyance when this happens >:X

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA- Yeah I know what this feels like. ;w;

Edited by Sinsdaemn