Gemini

Show BSA influenced dragons

I would like to suggest that dragons and eggs influenced by the Fertility, Influence, and Teleport BSA be indicated somewhere on the dragon's page.

An example being a stripe dragon I have used Fertility on but I can't remember which one and the only way to tell is on the Fertility page. I can't be the only one that would like to see some sort of indicator of which dragons and eggs BSAs have been used on.

EDIT:

I have only added this under Purple dragon's for fertility as there's a separate suggestion for influence: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=68969 and teleport you can go to the active teleports page or just click the actions button, which is just as many clicks as going to the dragon's page. If people still want this for teleport, I'll go ahead and merge all the threads together. ^^
Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I don't see any harm in this, but if it were implemented, I probably wouldn't use it.

You can always write down which dragon you used a BSA on, or maybe include it in its description or something, "[My dragon] had a fight with its mate, and it was only until [my other dragon] reasoned with him/her that the two got back together."

Want! But maybe instead of Text, there should be a symbol... Maybe if I can whip one up I can show you what I mean.

I support!

Want! But maybe instead of Text, there should be a symbol... Maybe if I can whip one up I can show you what I mean.

I support!

Um...I remember T.J. stating that images were a strain on the server (and the users' computers). You can make the images if you want, but they're probably going to get shot down.

I don't see any harm in this, but if it were implemented, I probably wouldn't use it.

You can always write down which dragon you used a BSA on, or maybe include it in its description or something, "[My dragon] had a fight with its mate, and it was only until [my other dragon] reasoned with him/her that the two got back together."

er...

What do you mean?

The purpose is show the state of dragons that have been used an bsa on it or not.

And we can't have time write down all the action we have used, and can't use descriptions as a personal note to track, plus, what about eggs?

And I always support, since a long time ago... I have hard time remember which one I use influence and which one I use incubate

Wow, thanks for the support smile.gif I was thinking the notations could be on the actions page. A kind of "this dragon/egg has been" kind of thing. But I also like the symbols idea.

I suggest using this line, right behind the 'owner' line: (and behind the gender line if they gendered)

Or

Status: sick, female influenced (will wear off when the hatchie is frozen)

I suggest using this line, right behind the 'owner' line: (and behind the gender line if they gendered)

Or

Status: sick, female influenced (will wear off when the hatchie is frozen)

I love this idea. It would make things so much easier.

Can we use the word healthy instead of 'normal?' Because healthy means so much more and is so much clearer.

I like the idea about Influence and Incubate, but I'd prefer a symbol on the main scroll. Having to go to each dragons view or action page defeats the purpose in my opinion. I'd like to know at a glance if an egg has been Influenced or Incubated so I don't waste time trying to use the BSA again.

Influence could be shown using the gender symbols we already have, just recolored pink or blue to show which way the egg/hatchling has been Influenced. Then when the hatchling actually genders, the symbol reverts to the permanent black symbol.

Incubate would be even easier to show.. just add a -1 next to the gender symbol. Text could be used for this, so no extra strain due to an image for the server.

-------------

As for Fertility, I see no need for this one myself. I never use the BSA until I'm ready to breed, so the result is obvious.. egg or no egg.

er...

What do you mean?

The purpose is show the state of dragons that have been used an bsa on it or not.

And we can't have time write down all the action we have used, and can't use descriptions as a personal note to track, plus, what about eggs?

And I always support, since a long time ago... I have hard time remember which one I use influence and which one I use incubate

I just wouldn't use it. :3 It's a good idea, just not one I'd benefit from.

I like the idea about Influence and Incubate, but I'd prefer a symbol on the main scroll. Having to go to each dragons view or action page defeats the purpose in my opinion. I'd like to know at a glance if an egg has been Influenced or Incubated so I don't waste time trying to use the BSA again.

Influence could be shown using the gender symbols we already have, just recolored pink or blue to show which way the egg/hatchling has been Influenced. Then when the hatchling actually genders, the symbol reverts to the permanent black symbol.

Incubate would be even easier to show.. just add a -1 next to the gender symbol. Text could be used for this, so no extra strain due to an image for the server.

i would love this idea! exspecially because of the gender thing. i always forgett which gender i gave an egg and when i get a new egg of the same breed (e.g. 2-3 days later)i want to influence to the other gender and need to remeber, what gender i gave the first one...

Edited by araglas