TJ09

2011-11-17 - Haunted House Available Again

This is great news! I was in such a hurry to finish it on Halloween that I didn't read the story >< I was knocking my head against the wall when I realized the story is not here to stay. Now it is! Woot!! Three cheers to TJ!

Very cool! Thanks, TJ and all those who helped create the Haunted House! cool.gif

Great news.

But what for those who couldn't finish it before the event was done?

Well, since they don't have the badge, I guess that means they can't access it...

Great news.

But what for those who couldn't finish it before the event was done?

For me, I found that there's a Haunted House button at the bottom of my "Account" page. Maybe that works for those who haven't finished? Personally never clicked the button myself though, not sure where it links you to. :P

Heh, just completed it a second time. biggrin.gif

Thanks TJ, as well as all the artists and writers who contributed, for this awesome event! *throws confetti*

If you follow your badge to re-start the haunted house, the url is now /hh/. If you put in /halloween11/, then you get potato not found. Which is just sad! D:

That should work, anyway. :3

AwesomeNess!! Thank YOu TJ!!!

Oooh, exciting!

I'm just glad it won't affect our current inventory... I had a bad experience with the Egg Hunt do-over sad.gif

But since this isn't a do-over, then, YAY! I can actually read everything now instead of clicking everything like crazy just to get the items!

Oh, YES! ThankyouthankyouTHANKYOU! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by PieMaster

Yaaaaayyy! I loved the pictures as I went through the haunted house, and all the (way-too-creepy) descriptions, so now I can do it all again!

Just to make sure, though: Going through it again will *not* delete the inventory that I collected during Halloween, right?