TJ09

2011-11-17 - Haunted House Available Again

Nice! Thank you smile.gif

I'll post it on the Haunted House lineage. There've been some questions about what dragons to include, this should clear them up.

NICE!

I had to speed through everything, because I came back from Hiatus with literally a few HOURS left to Halloween. (I'm on server time.) So I wasn't able to read everything, if I wanted to get all the shiny things.

After I grabbed them all, and finished the story, I tried to go back and read at least the big ending scene, just to see what I had done. I couldn't, and I had not read the epilogue.

Now I can go back as see what happened. >w<~<3

Thank you so much, TJ--and everyone else involved with this.

It would be a neat idea if these little events were more common...maybe they can even reward a dragon egg, depending on what the event is of.

A future thought maybe? =P None the less, thanks! This was quite fun the first time ^^

Oh this is lovely! *^-^* The game was so much fun, would have been a pitty. wink.gif

Oh, cool! Thanks so much, TJ, this is indeed a sweet treat! biggrin.gif

maybe they can even reward a dragon egg, depending on what the event is of.

That would be nice! ha ha

Cool, Thank you TJ. biggrin.gif

Oh, cool! Thanks so much, TJ, this is indeed a sweet treat! biggrin.gif

maybe they can even reward a dragon egg, depending on what the event is of.

Ha! That would be neat.

Edited by Zucni

woot! I was a bit sad I didn't actually read through every thing. This time around I'll get to appreciate the hard work that went into it's creation a little more. c:

Hmm, Sadly this means i cant get it? sicne i didnt manage to complete the haunted house in time? (Tobad i felt sick that day..)

Vrilliant!

however, a question.

Does this mean that if i click on the badge all the items i collected will be lost, and i will have to get them all again?

as in, if my mouse has a fit and clicks where i don't want it too?

if you visit your actual scroll page, instead of your dragons page, you can click your badge to see your inventory from there. or you can also get to it through the 'account' button :3

if you visit your actual scroll page, instead of your dragons page, you can click your badge to see your inventory from there. or you can also get to it through the 'account' button :3

Why has your Badge red windows? O.O

Edited by _nihal_