miro1211

Miro's art thread - Request [Closed]

You do a great job miro, I like the Red dragon in your avatar =) Red dragons are awesome.

Here it is:

Request to you

Species : Wolf

Type : LD

Other : Can you make the wolf similar to this on my signature, thank you! ^^

Thanks for request!!

user posted image

Very cooooool Wolf in your sig!! u////u Enjoyed during the drawing! X)

If I am understanding correctly. there should be at least another spot?

Request to you

Species : Vampire Dragon

Type : (LD or SD) SD

Other : I almost requested both the Male and Female together, but then I noticed now that you don't draw couples any longer. That's too bad, but perfectly understandable.

Anyway, thanks in advance!

Thanks for request! X)

user posted image

sorry too late.. ;o;/

Request to you

Species : hmmmm.... Dragon~

Type : SD >3<

Other : Can it be a female swallowtail dragon playing with its tails? user posted image

Thanks for request!!

user posted image

sorry too late.. >///<; I was meant to be spinning..

I am not completely sure if you're open right now, so I apologize if not! ;3;

Request to you

Species : user posted image Sweetling, please? ^^

Type : SD

Other : I am not sure if we are allowed to request couples still, if so, maybe two sweetlings laying with their cheeks pressed together? If NOT that is fine, just a single sweetling playing with his tail feather or something would be lovely!

And thank you so very much, these are so CUTE!<3

Thanks for request!!

user posted image

Very cooooool Wolf in your sig!! u////u Enjoyed during the drawing! X)

Thank you!!

It's so pretty... =)

I'm not sure if you're open for requests right now, but if you are I would like to make a request because your art looks amazing! smile.gif

I am not completely sure if you're open right now, so I apologize if not! ;3;

Request to you

Species : user posted image Sweetling, please? ^^

Type : SD

Other : I am not sure if we are allowed to request couples still, if so, maybe two sweetlings laying with their cheeks pressed together? If NOT that is fine, just a single sweetling playing with his tail feather or something would be lovely!

And thank you so very much, these are so CUTE!<3

user posted image

I came back! As a rule, I don't draw about requests that exceed.

But what... It was fun while drawing. biggrin.gif The couple don't draw. So single sweetling playing with tail feather. I'm sorry, he looks just to eat feather.. And I'm sorry to confirm late.... Thanks!

I'm not sure if you're open for requests right now, but if you are I would like to make a request because your art looks amazing! smile.gif

Thanks for commendation! wub.gif

I will resume the thread again today.

Yay, you're open again! I've got an OC for you to draw, and I think you'll find him interesting.

Request

Species : Cybermorph

Other : Here's his appearance and a sketch, both taken from a roleplay form.

"In his true form, Zloko is a reptile-esque creature who is about 6'4. He's almost like a silhouette in the sense that he's a nearly pitch black, shadowy creature. He constantly drips with corruption, and looks like he's always melting away. In the cyber realm, he can control this. He has a very long, lanky structure with disproportionately long claws to boot. He has a round, snake-like head with a slightly upturned tip, large, sketchy white eyes with some sort of marking around the right one, three spikes on either side that he can move, and a large mouth with spiky teeth and a forked tongue. He also walks on two legs and has a large, thin tail. Basically this."

Also, you can do what you'd like with his pose and expression. Have fun, and thanks in advance!

Yay, you're open again! I've got an OC for you to draw, and I think you'll find him interesting.

Request

Species : Cybermorph

Other : Here's his appearance and a sketch, both taken from a roleplay form.

"In his true form, Zloko is a reptile-esque creature who is about 6'4. He's almost like a silhouette in the sense that he's a nearly pitch black, shadowy creature. He constantly drips with corruption, and looks like he's always melting away. In the cyber realm, he can control this. He has a very long, lanky structure with disproportionately long claws to boot. He has a round, snake-like head with a slightly upturned tip, large, sketchy white eyes with some sort of marking around the right one, three spikes on either side that he can move, and a large mouth with spiky teeth and a forked tongue. He also walks on two legs and has a large, thin tail. Basically this."

Also, you can do what you'd like with his pose and expression. Have fun, and thanks in advance!

user posted image

I don't know that you want it... Front legs seem to be the role of the hand in your example....So I drew back legs. If not I'm sorry.... T_T

and Thanks! Have a nice day~!

Oh, your work is beautiful!

Request

Species : Crystal Dragon (A OC)

Other : It is a western dragon with wings made of Crystal, is slender, Scale color is a Bright Blue, and Eye Color is Red.

If it seems confusing, tell me....

Have Fun!

Oh my goodness, that's amazing! Sure there are a few details that are off, but I actually like this take on him quite a lot, and I think you did a better job than I could do any day. smile.gif

Thank you again for the amazing drawing!

Request

Species : Silver-grey Wolf

Other : Can you make it like a banner, long and slim?

Thanks in advance! :3

Oh my goodness, that sweetling you drew... just... so cute... *-* <3

Request

Species : soulpeace

Other : could you maybe make her curled up sleeping? Or eating a lollipop. Either is fine. smile.gif

I always thought your arts are so attractive <3

Request

Species : shadow walker

Other : Her eyes are pink. Umm, she loves flower. Could you draw some flowers with her? with corolla will be perfect :3

If slots are full, ignore this. Thank youuser posted image

Request

Species : Silver-grey Wolf

Other : Can you make it like a banner, long and slim?

Thanks in advance! :3

sorry.... too late...

user posted image

Oh, your work is beautiful!

Request

Species : Crystal Dragon (A OC)

Other : It is a western dragon with wings made of Crystal, is slender, Scale color is a Bright Blue, and Eye Color is Red.

If it seems confusing, tell me....

Have Fun!

sorry, too late.

user posted image

Request

Species : Dragon(OC)

Other : Its a sort of a mix of certain dragons, it has golden eyes, golden tops of its wings like the soulpeace, golden horns but like the horns of those on a female golden wyvern, a golden scaled fanned tail piece , and golden claws. Its body is slender and a dark grey color, it has a couple swirls on it like Amaterasu's in the game Okami, they are a neon green/cyan color. She has the same colored scales on the back of her wings and on her feet/ankles. This dragon is also a wyvern, so no front legs. I don't care the pose ;3 your art is so lovely i had to at least try to get you to do my newly fashioned Oc , sorry if its a bit edgy.

Edited by Sphyion

Request

Species : Dragon(OC)

Other : Its a sort of a mix of certain dragons, it has golden eyes, golden tops of its wings like the soulpeace, golden horns but like the horns of those on a female golden wyvern, a golden scaled fanned tail piece , and golden claws. Its body is slender and a dark grey color, it has a couple swirls on it like Amaterasu's in the game Okami, they are a neon green/cyan color. She has the same colored scales on the back of her wings and on her feet/ankles. This dragon is also a wyvern, so no front legs. I don't care the pose ;3 your art is so lovely i had to at least try to get you to do my newly fashioned Oc , sorry if its a bit edgy.

oh, sorry... list are closed. I forgot to edit it....

your dragon is very nice, but I don't want to increase the list anymore. Sorry. T_T;;

The only valid for the requested last year....

user posted image

I came back! As a rule, I don't draw about requests that exceed.

But what... It was fun while drawing. biggrin.gif The couple don't draw. So single sweetling playing with tail feather. I'm sorry, he looks just to eat feather.. And I'm sorry to confirm late.... Thanks!

OH MY GOSH HOW DID I MISS THIS ;o;

I left for a long time and never saw this completed oh GOOOOOSH IT'S SO SUPER CUTE LKHLDGKHGF ;u;