marhawkman

Where did your ancestors come from?

I can tell for 10 generations back and then the trail gets fogged, so that means that i culd be a purebreed from slovenia. But if i go back to begining my ancestorc come from 2 posible places, firs one is from EDEN if you belive that god created humans, and second one is from africa if you belive scientists. So that means we all kind of have the same ancestors.

I'm not entirely sure since I have a very mixed backround but I remember my Aunt mentioning someone coming from Slovakia o-o. Supposedly they came here to America and left their family there until they knew that they could make a living. That's on my mom's side of the family though o-o. I know my Dad's mother is from Puerto Rico. xd.png

I'm: Italian, Irish, German, Dutch, Slovak, and Puerto Rican. Lol

Edited by SapphirexD

Polish, German, Canadian, Native American(Cherokee on my mother's side), French and probably a mix of other Europeans ethnicitys.

Mom: Finnish, English, German, I'm sure there's plenty more

Dad: Austrian, German, Cherokee, plenty more

I'm a mutt o-o`

German/French from my dad's side (he believes anyways) and Czech/Polish from my mom's side. My great grandmother from that side immigrated here from Czechoslovakia and started a family up in northern Michigan.

Mother- Mostly Swedish (german, celtic, etc etc.)

Father- Welsh (???)

Mother~ Chinese (I think she's Teochew, or however it's spelled in English unsure.gif)

Father~ Chinese (I'm not sure which ethnic group...)

Mother's family came from Wales.

Father's family came from Germany, but his mother's mother was 100% Rromani.

So, Welsh, German and Rromani =)

Cherokee, Comanche, English, Black Irish, and Canadian blink.gif . A rather strange mix of flavors no matter how you put it xd.png

Ok, here's mine.....

English, Irish, African, Scottish, Welsh, Dutch, Swiss, French, Jewish.

Lol....and my kids are all that PLUS German and Cherokee. laugh.gif

Nevada. I'm half Navajo Indian and half German.

100% finnish, buuuut my kids gna have rather mixed background since my boyfriend is slovenian...xd.png

and also...I don't think jewish is a nationality o_o *referring 2 post above*

Edited by Hisa

German, Irish, Scottish, English, and Cheyenne. Mostly, the middle three though since those three on both sides of my family. As far as I know the German only comes from my paternal grandfather's family, and the Cheyenne only from my maternal grandfather's family.

My country is Greece and this country has history from 1200BC. During this time many races passed and mixed with the locals, so to find DNA from ancient times is impossible, especialy when your country is a crossroad for Europe, Africa and Asia. So racism to emigrants is foolinesh, because your nationality is determined from what place you work, live and feel home, not your blood.

About my ancestors I know that from the side of my father, my granfather's ancestors came from Italy at 16th century and my grandmother's father was from a village with many gypsies (I'm not sure if he is gypsy, but probably he is). From the side of my mother, both of her parents were from the minor Asia and came after the massacre in Smyrni (I don't know the international naming, sorry). Anyway my father was born in Ioannina and my mother in Serres.

my grandmother's father was from a village with many g*psies (I'm not sure if he is g*psy, but probably he is).

Psst... that's a racial slur there.

I am mostly German (mom's side) and Danish (dad's side), with a bit of Ottawa from my dad's side and Sinti Rromani from my mom's. Possibly some British or French from my mom's side as well but I'm not 100% sure.

My mum has fully Irish ancestors which date back 300 years ago. My dad is a mix of English, Scottish and Romanian. So yeah, I'm half Irish, quater English and an eighth Romanian and Scottish.

Wow my family race is messed up. xd.png

Psst... that's a racial slur there.

I am mostly German (mom's side) and Danish (dad's side), with a bit of Ottawa from my dad's side and Sinti Rromani from my mom's. Possibly some British or French from my mom's side as well but I'm not 100% sure.

This isn't a racial slur, I'm very proud about this ancestor, because he was one of the best musicians (as most of the gypsies of this age). Now if this word is insultive, I apologise about my english, because I don't know any other synonyms. But I think it's ok because it's also a nationality/breed. If it's an offensive word in English and there are synonyms more polite, tell me to use them.