Red_Rose87

Red_Rose's Art Palace

My Art thread

Hi everyone! This is my art thread! There are only 4 rules for this thread:

1. You can criticize , but please don't insult me. Tell me how I can do better, not tell me how terrible it is.

2. Do not use Any of the art here with out permission from me. Chances are , if you ask , I'll say yes.

3. Please don't spam this thread. I will tell the mods.

4. If you ever want to request something , either PM me or respond here.

The Art!

Pixel Art:

user posted image

user posted image

*I don't own the Mario character.

user posted imageThis one uploaded weird. :/

Manga:user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Cartoons:

user posted image

Graphics:user posted image I'm not good at these. Don't beat me up over this one.

your art work reminds me of my own ^^ im teaching myself how to draw so i progress slowly but i am getting better little by little. though i have suggestions. dont draw the lines hard first. do tiny strokes to where they are almost hard to see so they erase a lot easier if you mess up. and the more lines the better during this stage, then trace over what lines you decide is best.

you are great with faces *is jealous* i can never do faces even if i get all artsy and draw lines like some books tell you to and somehow i still fail xd.png

oh and if you ever mess up badly while drawing >=D you can have the satisfaction of balling up the paper xd.png

Disclaimer post:

I do not own the hunger games,spongebob or mario. I would like to add that the girl humming a musical note is from an anime reference . Some of my art is drawing out already made anime characters. smile.gif

Edited by Red_Rose87

Holy chiz! You draw humans in almost the same style I do! Huh. Weird considering I was self-taught. XP

Anyways, this is pretty good! Shame the drawings have no color though...

Also, when you draw, what mood do they tend to be in? For example, my work tends to be serious or, in some cases, creepy.

An OC of mine. Cookies to anyone who can see where his inspiration came from.

Another OC of mine possessed by Giygas.

And that's only two of many. lD

Edited by Drako_tamer

Word of advice: guidelines work wonders for anatomy. Even something as simple as a line showing where the center of the face should be will work wonders--it will show you where to position the eyes, nose, mouth, and chin.

As Jackel said use guildlines and start by using basic shapes of the drawing, This is how I draw, Use basic circles,Squares and triangles of all major body part the go in and add your detail. After your happy with the drawing, get a artline pen, ink pen, or even a black biro and go over the drawing. Lastly erase the pencil lines and you have a line art drawing.

Here an example of one of my basic Line art- Right Here

hehe, no problem. People always used to ask me "how do you draw so well?" wa back when I was still at school. I'd explain about the shapes thing and their like "Hu?". asically in every Item, House, Animal and people you have the three most common shapes, use them as a starting piont.