angelicdragonpuppy

Badge Display

Hey all, just a thought:

I think it'd be nice if we had a few more options in regards to showing off our badges. Such as being able to disable which ones showed or didn't show, and perhaps even being able to change the order they appear in.

Just a simple idea, inspired by me wanting the magikarp badge but being nervous about it breaking up the current pretty lineup of my badges. smile.gif

I wouldn't use it, but I don't see the harm in it either.

What's wrong with the poor magikarp ?

*pats hers lovingly*

I would like this. It bothers me that my two clickable badges aren't next to each other. Don't know why, but silly stuff like that gets to me, though.

I don't see much use in this at the moment, but possibly in the future when there are more badges released.

I don't see why not. I personally wouldn't use it, but I'm sure in all the DC members, someone would.

Count me in among the people who have to sort things. I kinda want all my click able badges side by side. Being able to turn of the display on some would be nice too.

I was going to create a new topic, but I found this one when I searched and so I'm bumping it. happy.gif

Now that we have a ton more badges, I think it would be a good idea to be able to sort or to be able to choose which badges are shown.

*Bumps topic and sneaks away.*

Count me in among the people who have to sort things. I kinda want all my click able badges side by side. Being able to turn of the display on some would be nice too.

I don't mind my Majikarp badge, but I want to be able to move it. It sticks out of my lineup, and the clickable badges are out of order as well. dry.gif I wish for the opportunity to correct this.

I was going to create a new topic, but I found this one when I searched and so I'm bumping it. happy.gif

Now that we have a ton more badges, I think it would be a good idea to be able to sort or to be able to choose which badges are shown.

*Bumps topic and sneaks away.*

Haha, and then I notice the dates. tongue.gif Yes, this applies even more now.

laugh.gif Yeah I'd love to group my holiday badges together with their same holiday from different years.

Also, I really, really wish I could move the Festival of Eggs badge back with the other holidays instead of it being stuck out front in front of my trophy.

That's kind of the main reason I bumped this. It makes no sense for a holiday (or special occasion/event if you prefer that term) to not be with the rest of them.

Also, I really, really wish I could move the Festival of Eggs badge back with the other holidays instead of it being stuck out front in front of my trophy.

That's kind of the main reason I bumped this. It makes no sense for a holiday (or special occasion/event if you prefer that term) to not be with the rest of them.

I just looked at my badge order and I can't see any logic to it.

Festival of Eggs, Gold Trophy, Majikarp, Trick or Treat, 2012 Halloween, 2012 Cooking, Gingerbread House, 2013 Valentines

I would think it's a date-thing, except why would Festival of Eggs [which this year's Easter event was added to] be out in front of the Gold/Silver/Bronze trophy?

Because the original Festival of Eggs came in 2010 and was created before the trophy badges were (those came later in 2010, according to the wiki), so the badges are arranged in chronological order.

I think being able to sort badges would be a nice feature and one I would use.

Because the original Festival of Eggs came in 2010 and was created before the trophy badges were (those came later in 2010, according to the wiki), so the badges are arranged in chronological order.

Hmm. I thought the trophy pre-dated it. But thanks for clearing that up. laugh.gif

Actually, I've been fairly annoyed since the easter badge took place of egg trophy recently (as least for me o.O maybe because it was my first festival). At first I was clicking it 90% of times and hitting back because out of habit I'm so habitual of clicking first badge to check egg limits. The error clicking has reduced now, but I still wish it would go back to first spot. I also left my Xmas deco house half way because I was bored of it and now that ugly thing I created is linked to my scroll, which I would have loved to remove if I could. *mortified* So yeah, full support on this.