Elena

What's the name of that movie?

I thought there was already a thread like this, but I looked and couldn't find one, so I decided to make my own.

If you watched a movie, but don't know or can't remember the tittle, you can post about it here and hopefully get an answer from someone else who has also seen it.

Here's my first one:

I remember, when I was young, I would always rent this movie from Blockbusters... It was about a boy and a large yellow dragon. If I remember correctly, the dragon's name was Yella or some other modification of the word yellow. I remember that at the beginning of the movie the boy's grandfather is teaching him about an old instrument (I think it was a bagpipe) and while playing this instrument the boy accidentally summons -or perhaps he just happened to find- the yellow dragon egg. The only other thing I remember about the plot was that the boy gets older and had been keeping the dragon secret for a long time, when the dragon gets discovered by other people. Also, it was a live action film.

I've been trying to figure out what it was called for a long time with no luck. Any help would be appreciated smile.gif

Hm... the only one I can think of off the top of my head is Dragonslayer. Could that be it?

Mine is so hazy I can only remember bits and pieces. It stars a few kids, and they find this green rock (apparently from space) is someone's yard or something. The rest of the town ends up finding out about this green rock. I think a few wished on it, or something? I know that the whole town gathers together at some point. I saw it in theaters years ago, when I was younger. It was either 3D or live-action, but certainly not animated.

Here's my first one:

I remember, when I was young, I would always rent this movie from Blockbusters... It was about a boy and a large yellow dragon. If I remember correctly, the dragon's name was Yella or some other modification of the word yellow. I remember that at the beginning of the movie the boy's grandfather is teaching him about an old instrument (I think it was a bagpipe) and while playing this instrument the boy accidentally summons -or perhaps he just happened to find- the yellow dragon egg. The only other thing I remember about the plot was that the boy gets older and had been keeping the dragon secret for a long time, when the dragon gets discovered by other people. Also, it was a live action film.

I've been trying to figure out what it was called for a long time with no luck. Any help would be appreciated smile.gif

Darn, I got all excited thinking this was Pete's Dragon, but I think I'm really mistaken. That was just the first live action dragon movie to come to me, besides Braveheart, lol. x3

Mine is so hazy I can only remember bits and pieces. It stars a few kids, and they find this green rock (apparently from space) is someone's yard or something. The rest of the town ends up finding out about this green rock. I think a few wished on it, or something? I know that the whole town gathers together at some point. I saw it in theaters years ago, when I was younger. It was either 3D or live-action, but certainly not animated.

Only thing I can think of is Penguin and the Pebble, but that's animated and is has nothing to do with that except it has a rock. Dx

/completely unhelpful

Sorry I can't help you guys with those ^^;

I was wondering if anyone could help me ; u; I remember watching it as a kid. I remembered there were parts where it was animated and it had a boy underwater with a ton of animated fish I think. And then when the boy got back on land, it went back to live action and he sees this weird queen looking lady in front of a tree, then he blinks and she's gone. I know that it's not a really good description, but it's been killing me trying to remember it ; n; If anyone knows it, please and thank yoU~

I saw this movie on HBO not to long ago but I can't for the life of me remember the title..sorry. But if it comes on again I will jot it down.

I saw this movie on HBO not to long ago but I can't for the life of me remember the title..sorry. But if it comes on again I will jot it down.

Still, thank you so much. Any idea of what day/time it might have been when you watched it on HBO?

Still, thank you so much. Any idea of what day/time it might have been when you watched it on HBO?

Just hope I can help you out. No I don't as I caught it a few times during that month and it was on at all different times and days.

This is a weird one.. saw it on TV:

There were these 3 people who went on this island, okay? But the island has Lochness-Monster hatchlings and dead human bodies all over it, they found that out when they went in the forest, so of course they were trapped. During that one of the guy's Mom's had gotten this man who had been studying this Lochness Monster, who's name was Nessie, for his entire life, pretty much... they had gotten an entire rescue team to rescue these people..

The three people on the island found an abandoned house thing in an open sandy area, (They had no boat because it had been pushed back into the water by some hatchlings, and well, the people couldn't swim faster than the hatchies) One of the men in the group had a mangled up leg, and got into an argument with the one and only girl in the group, not thinking, she went outside..

Several minutes later the injured guy managed to hop his way outside (I don't remember where the third guy was.) the girl was sitting down in the sand, trying her best not to move cause there were several hatchlings struggling to see her. (The hatchies, being kind of like, well, stupid, couldn't see things that weren't moving, so I guess like dinosaurs.)

The girl warned the guy to try not to move, of course that was difficult because of his leg, in the end he ended up getting eaten. (Eww) The rescue team had gotten there, and just started beating the living crap out of the hatchlings with like these weird electromagnetic guns (Sort of like microwaves.. but can reach a long distance) and all these other weird gun like things, but then Nessie showed up, the girl, who was still alive (From the three) just ran to the rescue group when the big Lochness wasn't looking.

The third guy, (don't know how he randomly appeared, if I saw the movie again I'd tell you how) he was stuck in this weird pipe thing which Nessie was just tearing up, and he happened to be the son of the Mom who created the search party in the first place. The smart guy who had been researching all his life, waited for the correct moment to go pew pew with the electromagnetic gun thing. (Which would totally just make the Lochness burst into flames.)

The guy in the pipe thing got out RIGHT before it went fiery fire fire... TEH END. (I think, there was some stuff after it though..)

I have a feeling its an old movie but I have no idea.

If need a better explanation I can try but cant guarantee anything..

Edit: WALL OF TEXT HITS YOU FOR OVER 9000 DAMAGE.

At least this one I know. It is called "Beyond Loch Ness " it was a Syfy original movie that came out in 2008. Here is the IMDB info on it:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0930072/

^ Yeah, seems like it, thankies. <3

Need to watch the entire movie again sometime. <3

You are very welcome.

Well the next time I see that it will be on Syfy I will let you know so you can watch it again.

Nope, none of those titles listed are the movie I'm looking for lol.

And I don't know any of the names to the ones you guys are looking for either :/

Hm... the only one I can think of off the top of my head is Dragonslayer. Could that be it?

Shorts? IMDB Page.

And this one

Here's my first one:

I've been trying to figure out what it was called for a long time with no luck. Any help would be appreciated

Sounds like Dragonworld. IMDB Page.

Edited by WereJace

Shorts? IMDB Page.

Aaah! Yes, thank you so much, it's been bugging me for ages! xd.png Can't say I particularly enjoyed the movie, but it's so great to finally remember it.

Sounds like Dragonworld. IMDB Page.

Yes! This is the one! Thank you :] So his name is Yowler... I was pretty close considering I last saw the movie when I was like seven xd.png

So the description of the movie im trying to find the name out is:

So this girl is trying to find her dad and a wolf comes with her to help

I think its something like nathalie or natalie

I need the name soon!

Can you provide more details? The more details you can give, the more likely it is that somebody will be able to figure it out.

Anything else you can tell us about the plot? Was it live-action or animated? CGI or traditional animation? Any big name actors/actresses/VAs that you could remember?

Do you know what year it came out? Or at least what decade?

Its this movie about a girl trying to find her dad and a wolf comes with her..some that starts with a na

You're welcome. c: I pride myself on being able to find stuff on the internet. :B

So this was an animated movie, along the lines of Toy Story where toys came to life when no one was looking. There was a saber-tooth tiger, a Christmas tree angle, a (real) parrot, and a bunny. The bunny was looking for a special Easter egg and the parrot flew the toys around in an Easter basket. I don't remember how it ended, but I think the bunny found the egg.

So this was an animated movie, along the lines of Toy Story where toys came to life when no one was looking. There was a saber-tooth tiger, a Christmas tree angle, a (real) parrot, and a bunny. The bunny was looking for a special Easter egg and the parrot flew the toys around in an Easter basket. I don't remember how it ended, but I think the bunny found the egg.

The Great Easter Egg Hunt?