sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Caught three random hatchies in the AP and traded them for a 2nd gen silver. Traded the silver and two more hatchies for a gorgeous 3rd gen gold shimmer from a pretty rare CB. Not a bad trade up for hatchies I caught just to fill scroll space xd.png

I just had a funny bit of luck. I unlock to pick up a gifted egg, and then thought with my pre-coffee brain that I ought to try a couple of pairs for the gifter again. I got no eggs from the breedings, and while these dragons are taking forever to produce, it's a very good thing because the eggs would have auto-abandoned. blink.gif The coffee gods are kind this morning. xd.png

I caught the last CB Xeno I needed for my Xeno goal. smile.gif

Now to remove that "OMG it says Mana click it click it click it" reflex from my brain... biggrin.gif

Now to remove that "OMG it says Mana click it click it click it" reflex from my brain... biggrin.gif

You and me both! xd.png

Traded for a gorgeous word code, and picked up another. wub.gif

I just got a Leetle Tree! I honestly didn't think I'd ever manage to get one of these babies and I actually almost missed it. I read the description and for a second my mind was just blank. Then it was "Click it! CLICK IT!!!" so I did. I actually figured I had missed it, since it took me a couple of seconds to realize what I was seeing. When I saw that I had actually gotten it, I sort of freaked out. xd.png

I posted too soon. Oops.

I also wanted to say that I have also been gifted some absolutely beautiful dragons- a gold Shimmerscale, a Silver Tinsel, a CB Astrapi, and a Gold. That’s not even counting the wonderful Departure finds I’ve managed to get. Honestly, the people here at DC are amazingly generous and super sweet.

Edited by prismatika

My reaction when I bred this biggrin.gif . No... actually my smile was wider. Something like user posted image

Yesterday I quickly adopted a black dragon with 3500 clicks, now today it is 8000 clicks!

That's 8k VIEWS, not clicks tongue.gif Your dragon has 9 clicks.

Just traded for a CB Thalassa! Just a few more Xenowyrms to go before I reach my goal of a male and female CB Xenowyrm for each type.

Yesterday I quickly adopted a black dragon with 3500 clicks, now today it is 8000 clicks!

If it had 8k clicks I would have /freaked/ and begged for the dragon! xd.png

Caught a second gen gold lunar from a bronze shimmer and a bronze lunar.

A 4G gold Shimmer of mine has been very nice to me in terms of spitting out shiny eggs!

Which is good, because that means more opportunities to gift people! But seriously, look at this. Not sure if Balloons are easy breeders with prize dragons or if I've just been lucky--either way, I'm not complaining! tongue.gif

I was going through breeding dragons and popping eggs onto the AP when my two CB purple Ridgewings produced a tan egg. I'm definitely keeping this egg! It's my first tan.

Managed to snag 2 hatchies from the AP on my phone, which only displays 3 rows of eggs & makes me scroll to view the bottom 2.

A 4G gold Shimmer of mine has been very nice to me in terms of spitting out shiny eggs!

Which is good, because that means more opportunities to gift people! But seriously, look at this. Not sure if Balloons are easy breeders with prize dragons or if I've just been lucky--either way, I'm not complaining! tongue.gif

I also have a gold shimmer that literally produces every single time I breed him, but only to a specific mate (an Avatar of Change).

I also have a gold shimmer that literally produces every single time I breed him, but only to a specific mate (an Avatar of Change).

Heh nice! Gotta love it when the shiny babs are nice to us. xd.png

///

Anyway, I'm so ridiculously happy that my Falconiform Shimmerkin didn't refuse his mate! They even spit out an egg! Now, getting a shiny egg out of the pair is gonna be the difficult part. rolleyes.gif