sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

My metals have been breeding surprisingly well lately, and I haven't gotten a refusal of an important pair in a while now! Of course, I just jinxed it by saying that, I am sure. rolleyes.giftongue.gif

I caught my first CB Gold last night!! His code is "sTAbU" which is just an amazing bonus!

EDIT: Thank you CottonKatt!

Edited by Eclipseheart

I caught my first CB Gold last night!! His code is "sTAbU" which is just an amazing bonus!

Woah, amazing! Congratulations! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

EDIT: Thank you CottonKatt!

Awesome accomplishment! Love the code, too!

As for me, thank you for the palindrome code, Chalkboard!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ttatt

Now to create a mate for it biggrin.gif

I think I must have an Autumn addiction, my 4 CB Autumn hatchies have gendered (evenly and without influence), another Autumn egg will hatch in 1 hours, and I've just caught another 2! xd.png

I posted in an old Dragon Request thread with little hope to see those amazing dragons completed... and surprise: the spriters are still around! laugh.gif

I have no idea how I managed to snipe an Astrapi from someone using that "click + refresh til your slots are full" trick, but that's what ended up happening. xd.png

I hit 3,300 dragons. biggrin.gif Still not a lot compared to some others, but I'm quite happy with this number.

Now you just need ivory! xd.png

I would honestly die if I could find that as a code! xd.png (And then probably die fo' reals if they refused! D: )

That's superb! I have a similar bronze Tinsel x Red IB checker - gimme a shout if you ever want to swap lines. smile.gif

That one is amazing o_o I'm aiming for something like that xd.png

FINALLY bred a 3nd gen Shimmer from a Falconiform stair for someone. After nearly a whole year of fails and no interests, phew! Edited by suskekun222

The CB Chrono I forgot to influence still gendered correctly!

Also: This. Code.  *squees*

I just came to tell that code is indeed pretty. happy.gif Congrats!

Oh, I just randomly snatched a CB Magma from the AP. Noice. ~

Edited by CottonKatt

Caught a CB Chrono - my first since the release. (Okay, extended release week...) wub.gif