sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Caught three CB xenos, getting me closer to my goal. Also caught a paper, which I'll trade or gift once off cooldown.

Saw my first ever CB gold... I caught the lunar behind it xd.png

I have a couple, from trades and gifts, but it would have been nice to say that I've actually caught one lol.

Edited by Sister of the Dragon

Pretty!!

Even if she didn't you could have a lovely time making a fun spiral.

Haha, yeah~ 2G prizes are luckily a bit flexible in that regard (excluding holiday lineages).

Anyway, just traded for a 2G silver Tinsel! And per usual, my scroll's hidden and it's fogged. xd.png

Traded for more xenos, I hope I can reach my goal of 200 cb xenos! biggrin.gif Also managed to trade for these beauties for my silver lineage (none of my cb silvers bred true).

Edited by wtf

Yay, weeks of coast stalking finally paid off and I caught a cb spessartine! Managed to trade for another one some days ago, so I finally met my scroll goal for them and can seriously work on my spessartine x lumina lineage wub.gif

Made it to 12,400 (actually 12,402 at present time) dragons

Oooh, nice. Managed to breed this Gold. A little overdone, but it's pretty. xd.png Just need to work on building/getting a mate.

Edit: Wow, this lineage has been surprisingly cooperative. I'm super pleased with it too. biggrin.gif

Edited by Tehya Faye

Oooh, nice. Managed to breed this Gold. A little overdone, but it's pretty. xd.png Just need to work on building/getting a mate.

Edit: Wow, this lineage has been surprisingly cooperative. I'm super pleased with it too. biggrin.gif

Ohhh that gold is pretty!

Caught myself a CB Cooper.

blink.gif I never even considered building lineages with royal crimsons because of how they mostly breed crimsons, but that lineage is stunning, those two look really good together.

*makes a note for future lineage ideas*

Edit: Wow, this lineage has been surprisingly cooperative. I'm super pleased with it too.  biggrin.gif

The Crimson and Embers are stunning! After Halloween, and getting all my Autumn breeding done, I really need to focus on some more Crimson checkers, especially since I seem to have over 300 adult Royal Crimsons!

I also got around to counting my 0-click adults, and have 1814 as of yesterday! biggrin.gif

(Tell me something can't be done, will ya?!?!) xd.png

I was getting really desperate in Halloween Zombie preparation but a friend of mine stepped in and we're doing a pretty awesome trade wub.gif

So far, I have 6 hatchlings that will be fodder! >:D

I was looking for a Crimson Flare pygmy in the Volcano and I caught a silver wub.gif I only have one other CB silver and no CB golds, I'm ecstatic!

Still gotta catch that pygmy, though. xd.png

Just snagged a massive amount of canon Haikyuu!! names.

Most proud of "Oikawa Toru" and "Tsukishima Akiteru"!