sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I gave permanent names to 21 misc dragons today... and all 63 CB Lunars. *wince*

I'm very happy with the results though! biggrin.gif

The biggest remaining gaps are the Plated Colossus, Anagallis, Pyralspite and Spirit Ward contingents. That's another 52. Oh and 10 Desipis; crap.

Woah!

Edited by Gryphonic

@wtf

And how many dragons are on 1 page for you? The default 250 dragons or do you set it to a different amount? If you use default then congrats on at least 2750 critters on your scroll.

@wtf

And how many dragons are on 1 page for you? The default 250 dragons or do you set it to a different amount? If you use default then congrats on at least 2750 critters on your scroll.

I have 200/page so around 2000 dragons woot! Never though I'd be able to reach this number biggrin.gif

Congratulations, wtf!

Waaaaaaay more critters then i have.

Even though I missed a bunch of CB Xenowyrms today, I actually managed to catch two myself. happy.gif One Thalassa and one Astrapi.

I hit (and went over) my goal of 600 Royal Blues! (Now I'll start counting to 700. One hundred at a time....)

I got my gold trophy last night! I was really nervous I wouldn't get there before Halloween.

Oh good for you! I have 26 to go before then, not sure I'll be able to make it.

Got myself a Guardian of Nature after 2 years of hiatus. Gods, nice!

Got back after a long hiatus. Kick started my return with getting one of the lunar dragons biggrin.gif