sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

You better hide id while you can't supervise it, you know how malicious some people can be. wink.gif

My happiness comes from the fact that two of my eggs are cracking, and one has already hatched. wub.gif

Had to go to school... didn't have time to hide it... and what do you know? Some loser viewbombed it and now it's dead.

Congratulations! You should change the link asap to lineage just remove view and put in lineage instead. Like i did in my quoting. view links for growing cirtters are forbidden in the forum.

Didn't know that. Thanks. I'll do that now. Just curious - when did that rule come in?

I also snagged a beauty from the AP! Not only that, but she was a properly gendered hatchie! biggrin.gif Who would abandon such a prize?

There's always tons of great stuff in the AP. smile.gif Of my last 12 steals, there were 5 CBs, one clean but messy, four evengens (possibly checkers if they gender correctly), a shimmerfail and a tinselfail.

Edited by ajrich

Had to go to school... didn't have time to hide it... and what do you know? Some loser viewbombed it and now it's dead.

That.. is just terrible and heartless. sad.gif I am so sorry! I hope you can get a replacement or something..

Also caught 2 CB brown lunar eggs !

Edited by Doublelift

Caught a CB Spessartine ohmy.gif

Edit: Did I say a CB Spessartine? I meant two CB Spessartines.

....make that 3.

Edited by Stellaluna22

Ten of my gold Heralds grew up, the last six are due to grow up tomorrow, and I managed to catch three more bronzes, so I have nine of those growing now.  smile.gif

ETA:  And judging by rubyshoes' post, I ought to have checked the Departures thread before locking myself with freshly caught eggs!  xd.png  Ah well.  smile.gif  Still glad the lil fellas are easier to catch now.

lol smile.gif

I grabbed 3 more lunar bronzes from the biomes - I figured I'd grabbed enough from departures for a while and to let others have a chance smile.gif

edit: I was gifted two more lunar bronzes, one hatchling and one egg - thank you again

Edited by rubyshoes

Caught myself 4 bronze lunars, a summer age and some other random stuff including an undine that I wanted...

Snagged my very first CB Xenowyrm ohmy.gif (A Mageia out of the desert, wow).

Never thought that it'd actually happen laugh.gif;;

Gifted 2 CB Spessartines and a CB Pyro in the departures thread!

I raffled off the first spessie and FFA'd the last two, but I was hoping the lucky person who took the eggs wouldn't take both..

All but one of my brown eggs hatched and all the names I wanted for them were free. biggrin.gif

Just caught a CB spessartine, one of my bronze eggs hatched along with a Silver c:

Omg I caught a CB Copper during the time I was typing and checking the biomes. What is this luck??

Edit: Caught another Spessartine, o: ! I was saving the slot for something else but I couldn't help it

Edited by Joalexik

Missed a CB Magiea, but then caught a CB Silver! laugh.gif

I hope this means good things for my exam on Monday... though it probably just means I need to log out of DC and go study T_T

Hatched another lunar herald and put my eggs into hatcheries to get some views. I think it's about time to expose them a little. smile.gif

Managed to catch 2 CB Brines - my firsts since their release. biggrin.gif

I...just caught a CB Silver. I'm in total shock right now and I think I'm about to cry.

If it works for you, hunt on mobile, seriously.

I...just caught a CB Silver. I'm in total shock right now and I think I'm about to cry.

If it works for you, hunt on mobile, seriously.

Was it the one in the desert?