sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Missed a cheese, caught a blue dino right after.

I don't care that I missed the cheese, because if I got it, I would have been locked anyway, so I still would have only gotten 1 rare.

I also currently have a growing chicken, and a CB magma which I got from the departures thread.

Edited by BananaGummyBear64

Bred this wub.gif

Torn between keeping and gifting.

I might've mentioned this before, I don't know, but along with the 2 CB Mageia and CB Blusang I caught, I caught my first Red Dino!!

I also got gifted this lovely 3G Silver x Shadow Walker with Frills in the base wub.gif

A bit late, but I'm still so glad that these two didn't refuse and produced an egg!

And even better, that egg went to a fantastic home~ biggrin.gif

Edited by xxBurningxx

Been trying to catch a mana for several hours. I keep seeing them, but they're getting snatched awfully fast. So once again I see one and do my flailing multiclick on top of it - egg claimed by another user.

Except a few minutes later, I find it on my scroll. It seems I was clicking so fast it registered as present but claimed for a beat after I tagged it. laugh.gif

Also, I traded for a mate for something I'll be able to breed this next V-day. Checking that off in advance felt good.

Was pretty bummed for having no internet for two weeks and the lingering fear of a release, but then I discovered that my friend hatched my eggies and this one not only gendered correctly, she also colored correctly! ^___________^

Been trying to get a blue neb for months over different pairings so aw yiss.

At long last, I have just gotten myself a Leetle Tree. I sought after one for so long, and so hard. Introducing Jbits!

user posted image

Well you could always kill your leetle tree and get a new one

I have a cb gold, cb spessartine, cb silver and several cb xenos growing on my scroll (not for long though)

I'm drowning in the riches tonight xd.png

Edited by RecycledHeart

Well you could always kill your leetle tree and get a new one

I have a cb gold, cb spessartine, cb silver and several cb xenos growing on my scroll (not for long though)

I'm drowning in the riches tonight xd.png

But the Leetle tree is too cute to kill! xd.png

I bred this today. happy.gif

A lovely vine I grabbed from the AP decided to alt!

Oh that is an absolutely gorgeous lineage~

Chickens are cute too but we stab them and roast them over the fire laugh.gif *eyes her chickens*

This person finally took the black tea baby off my scroll which I bred for them. No more stressing out about if it's gonna grow up on my scroll~

Chickens are cute too but we stab them and roast them over the fire  laugh.gif  *eyes her chickens*

user posted image

I think we can still release them, though I'm not inclined to try. xd.png

Edit: Nevermind, just noticed there is no release option.

I noticed some more of my AP babies were named according to my naming patterns. So awesome to see that. ^^

Edited by Tehya Faye

user posted image

I think we can still release them, though I'm not inclined to try. xd.png

I noticed some more of my AP babies were named according to my naming patterns. So awesome to see that. ^^

Oh but I remember reading about this person who killed their leetle let tree on this old thread about kill messages. They were super upset about it from what I remember

Edited by RecycledHeart