sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Finally SAW a Spessartine in the Coast last night! Didn't catch it, but at least I've seen one in its natural habitat now! biggrin.gif

A bunch of my hatchlings gendered the way I wanted them to, one of my eggs hatched (and the other three are almost ready) and I just got a CB Golden Wyvern from the Abandoned area ;___;

yesssss

Snatched up a CB Gaia! biggrin.gif

I thought I was dreaming when I saw that I got it, I haven't seen many gaias lately but plenty of other biomes.

Snatched up a CB Gaia! biggrin.gif

I thought I was dreaming when I saw that I got it, I haven't seen many gaias lately but plenty of other biomes.

I hate dreams like that, where I get a cool dragon and I wake up to check and it's not there and I just *shakes fist* brain why do you do this to me

http://dragcave.net/lineage/VQTvV

They didn't refuse! Woot woot!

I also just hatched my seventeenth CB Spirit Ward! biggrin.gif Considering I have ten females, Im going to hope the majority of them are males to even it out a bit. wink.gif But then again, I can only seem to get one male out of every six. xd.png

I also just received my 66th CB Gemshard. biggrin.gif *flails arms happily*

I was also able to gift this little beauty. Shes the first GW from her parents and I just love the combo. happy.gif

And three of my Purebred Hybrids just gave me eggs for gifting. biggrin.gif

Such happiness today! Congrats to everyone.

Got from trading:

2 CB BSA hatchies - red and pink

1 2g PB CURLED alt black <333 my very first alt black!

1 2G PB regular black (I froze it)

And just now, grabbed a CB Thalassa, a CB Brown copper, and a a chicken egg smile.gif

Much better luck catching xenos now ;D

Two new Spirit Wards of mine hatched and I bothered to influence one of them male. smile.gif That makes nineteen in total but then its twenty if I count an egg I have. biggrin.gif Im hoping they all gender male to even out the genders of them I have. They're all so pretty!

Im also super happy to know that Shexta found a mate! Ive been looking for quite some time and I finally found one who she liked. happy.gif

Congrats everyone! biggrin.gif

I'm really happy because I bred this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/iL3ys

It's the first lineage I take this far! biggrin.gif

Now I'm just looking for someone to trade it for a bloodswap, so I can breed a 5G and finish my first lineage project! *0*

Sending a 3rd gen, in case you get no 4th gen smile.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Caught a desert Xeno even though I clicked away from the biome and had to click back quickly. smile.gif

Hatched a 2gen PB alt Black, hopefully it genders female. >3<

I just got my first Cheese Dragon! laugh.gif

There were 12 people in the Cave and I accidentally refreshed a second time, but he was still there and I snagged him!

Congrats, all! For me: just bred http://dragcave.net/lineage/WONm8 from coded lineage. xd.pngJERRI + ROXXY = [RAWR7] + isWOW = [WONm8]. Now not sure how to Influence 'won mate' ... male, to breed with NeATo / MEETN, or female to breed with TOdiE? Today's DC tough decision. tongue.gif

ETA: Thanks, Confused Cat and dragongrrl - guess the code-generating gods were in a good mood today! Good point, he's been Influenced to make the stair. smile.gif Grats on your catches, and good luck with the future breeding plans! ^^

Edited by panthera1

FINALLY got the last CB Astrapi I needed for my scroll goals. Now all I need are four CB Mageia and two CB Chronos wyrms. wacko.gif 😥

Congrats, all! For me: just bred http://dragcave.net/lineage/WONm8 from coded lineage. xd.pngJERRI + ROXXY = [RAWR7] + isWOW = [WONm8]. Now not sure how to Influence 'won mate' ... male, to breed with NeATo / MEETN, or female to breed with TOdiE? Today's DC tough decision. tongue.gif

Congrats, that's some code breeding luck! biggrin.gif

I would influence it male and breed with NeATo to make a stair (and also because the code seems fitting).

I'm not sure how this happened, but I caught TWO Silvers with great lineages on the AP today. blink.giflaugh.gif