sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

So far I traded for 2 CB Golds and I had a 2nd gen. Thuwed left over. Gave all those away. A gold and a Thuwed in the departures thread and the last CB Gold goes to a raffle. I feel accomplished. If only I could get more nice things xd.png

Edited by lollipop00

Caught a CB Cheese, whooo.

/fake enthusiasm

Can't catch anything good ATM (playing Shadow of the Colossus tends to make my hands very sweaty tongue.gif) so I'll settle for that. xd.png

Got a CB Pyro, a CB Mageia, a 2nd gen Thalassa from a GoN, a 3rd gen Gold Shimmer, an epic coded CB Purple Dorsal [DAPO0] and I just caught two CB Gemshards! All this after hitting my 50th CB Gemshard. biggrin.gif Oh happy days!

Got a CB Pyro, a CB Mageia, a 2nd gen Thalassa from a GoN, a 3rd gen Gold Shimmer, an epic coded CB Purple Dorsal [DAPO0] and I just caught two CB Gemshards! All this after hitting my 50th CB Gemshard. biggrin.gif Oh happy days!

It's really nice to see someone having so much fun! Grats on all the good fortune. biggrin.gif

Just caught a Copper in the Volcano~ just one more to go and I'll be all set. smile.gif

My creation avatar finally gendered (it's a cute little male) and is all set to grow up, and my ultraviolet hatched! wub.gif

And I'm not sure if it means much, but I randomly decided to type in dragcave.net/graveyard and the browser actually took me there! ohmy.gif Usually I don't find it, but something changed today.

Edited by *Silver Fox*

user posted image

AW YISS I need only a few more! ♥

Now who do I offer souls to in order to make sure that these babs don't misgender? xd.png

It's going to be such an awesome lineage! biggrin.gif

Now who do I offer souls to in order to make sure that these babs don't misgender? xd.png

Were you unable to influence the hatchlings before they hatched, or did you run out of Pinks? I can help out if you need the remaining eggs influenced, I'm sure you wouldn't have trouble finding others to help too. smile.gif

I influenced them all female, and still have enough females to influence the other few I need =D

But, you know, sometimes they rebel. Thanks for the offer though! ♥

You're welcome! I hope they all behave, then. smile.gif

^ You know what? Never in my life have I had a failed influence. tongue.gif

Caught a purple dino earlier today. smile.gif

^ You know what? Never in my life have I had a failed influence. tongue.gif

Caught a purple dino earlier today. smile.gif

You actually don't know that wink.gif Because even if influence doesn't stick you still have a 50% chance that the little one will gender correctly.

And sadly enough I had some influenced dragons failgender over time like her fist child with her perfect mate. It happens. Thankfully enough only very, very infrequently.

But because of that I'm grateful for every dragon who genders correctly.

Edited by herk