sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

My best friend caught this little guy in the AP: ~Please don't post dragons you don't own for the protection of the owner~

Can you imagine that?

Also, I caught this cute guy earlier! http://dragcave.net/lineage/E6Q28 ~Please use /lineage/ links for growing dragons by replacing /view/ with /lineage/ in the url~

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

A 2gen prize that was gifted to me gendered right, PHEW, since the lineage can't be continued if it didn't.

And also http://dragcave.net/lineage/OlGcu grew up and also gendered correctly. I don't think I'll ever be able to find him a mate though. >3<

Finally reached my scroll goal (10) for Thalassas wyrms. Now to work on the other five versions. wacko.gif

caught this egg on the ap. saw a silver too, but wasn't fast enough. decided to do some breeding, because why not? came up with an AoD egg, a 2nd gen magma egg, and a soulpeace egg who doesn't really have a pretty lineage but I love soulpeaces, so.

also just Bryr. I nabbed her from the AP within a month of joining, and I didn't know how lucky I was until I researched her.

My friend just bred me a second gen shimmer from her prize dragon... for free. I hadn't even asked her for it! /so happy and overwhelmed, aaah.

Just caught 2 CB Pyros. Now all I need is 2 CB Chronos and I'll have my CB Scroll goals for Xenos complete.

Caught 3 Z Coded eggs. Not that anyone outside the Z Project thread cares tongue.gif

*obsessed with Z codes*

While lineage projects will still have to wait, at least I finally have one pair of each type of Xenowyrm \o/

Raised 1,000 CB Whites since Encyclopedia came out ;3;

My word, how did you do it?! ohmy.gif

Managed to give away a soulpeace egg and set another egg slot free. smile.gif

My word, how did you do it?! ohmy.gif

Managed to give away a soulpeace egg and set another egg slot free. smile.gif

90-95% is from trading. xd.png I actually probably just raised 50ish on my own from an egg... laugh.gif

YESSSSSS! So glad my trade offer for the mum was accepted! biggrin.gif

how pretty, one of those elusive Holly heckers I´m still missing in my collection *lol*

I caught 3 summer dragons .w. I need to remember to influence before hatching them this time >.< I also have an all caps Nebula I will be hopefully trading biggrin.gif