sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Just got gifted a CB Silver by Doublelift in the Notice/Departure thread!!

Doublelift is one of the nicest people I've come across happy.gif

aww, thank you predator <3

and yes!!, time to get started on my spring x silver checker smile.gif now all i need is a silver x male spring to start another checker!

Doublelift is one of the nicest people I've come across happy.gif

He definitely is. Also, just traded a 2G Pyrope for a 2G Almandine. biggrin.gif

Grabbed 2 each of the 3 new releases.

Grabbed 2 each of the 3 new releases.

Same here happy.gif. Influenced them as male x female pairs.

Got 5 of them. I refuse to ditch the two Cassare eggs I bred in order to make room for new releases.

I got two of each breed of the new releases, all within one minute of the release starting! All are influenced, and my Pygmies are the only ones incubated cause I only had two available.

I'm locked with new releases smile.gif

Also caught this from the AP as an incu-hatchable egg to save a slot for a forest egg while clicking like crazy in the desert, and it turned out to be such a pretty I had to keep it laugh.gif

Snagged a Silver from the AP with a lovely chequered lineage. My first Silver!

That's a really nice lineage! Congrats! biggrin.gif

Got one each of the birthday drags, and an extra. Had a Gold Wyvern and an influenced gemshard I refuse to abandon.

Edit: just incubated and hatched. Then caught the other 2 eggs I needed with a first try.

Edited by Doctadeth

This beauty colored correctly!! I am psyched beyond words! xd.png

Also I caught 5 of the new dragons in the first 5 minutes. (Three in the first 10 seconds!) I have never ever done anything close to that! I usually have to wait hours before I can catch one. smile.gif

Happy Birthday DC!

Ummm.. I'm still kinda wide-eyed from this.... but I just got a Bronze Tinsel from the AP. I'm not even sure how that happened. it looked nice and I checked the lineage and.. yeah..

Here -> http://dragcave.net/view/qWdrZ

Edited by EternallyShadow

Ummm.. I'm still kinda wide-eyed from this.... but I just got a Bronze Tinsel from the AP. I'm not even sure how that happened. it looked nice and I checked the lineage and.. yeah..

Here -> http://dragcave.net/view/qWdrZ

Finding messy/high gen prizes in the AP is actually pretty normal - people breed them as a gift for others. If you'd like me to breed you any, just PM me smile.gif

Finding messy/high gen prizes in the AP is actually pretty normal - people breed them as a gift for others. If you'd like me to breed you any, just PM me smile.gif

Oh? Eh, still really happy. I've only been playing DC for about three days, so it's pretty big for me. It does have a very messy lineage though. And thanks for the offer! smile.gif