sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Saw "This egg feels like polished stone" and thought I was in the volcano biome, turns out I was in the alpine biome and I got it! My 2nd almandine biggrin.gif

Successful vamp

Really angry I accidentally reused a second gen and have to start pretty much all over on the mate, but I would have felt bad if it died instead of transforming. xP

Finally picked up the last CB Gemstone egg I need to complete the 12 CB pairs I want. biggrin.gif

Now, I just need them to color and gender correctly! xd.png

My latest batch of gemshards hatched and I had only one in the wrong color (but I already traded) so I have 2 greens, 2 blues and 2 reds. This makes my totals of 7 greens, 10 reds, 9 blues. I want 12 of each. wink.gif

Caught a CB Silver, CB Almandine, and CB Spessartine today. Whew, made up for that overburden hiccup today for sure!

The first breeding between my CB gold and one of my Desipis was successful! Now I just need a mate for it this Halloween. wink.gif

Ooh, just grabbed this pretty off the AP!

Edited by shadowfighter

Just bred my first two gold eggs!! WOO

Its gold!

ANOTHER ONE

Now my only debate is whether I wanna let the little guys mature or freeze them at some point to help complete my scroll.

Edited by redwolf

Just bred my first two gold eggs!! WOO

Its gold!

ANOTHER ONE

Now my only debate is whether I wanna let the little guys mature or freeze them at some point to help complete my scroll.

Personally I'd say that they're freezing fodder, but it's up to you really.