sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Hah! Caught my very first Paper in the Desert! biggrin.gif

Well, the first one that I caught myself. My first paper was kindly gifted to me. wub.gif

It's like the Cave caught Tourette's or something the other day when I caught this and this. xd.png

I've been working on building a mate for this one, I'm trying to match the pattern exactly and out of the first round of gen 2 breedings only one colored right. This week I only bred one of the three needed because of the new eggs and it colored right. http://dragcave.net/lineage/BVqQN

After a couple of months, I finally bred a baby from This pair. <3

Unfortunately, someone added my scroll to a hatchery and it hatched without me being able to influence it. :c

So here's to hoping it genders properly. How did we ever live without influence before? xd.png

user posted image

I was SO scared they'd refuse.

But they bred on their first attempt biggrin.gif

Edited by Nalyua

Poking around the caves while gem egg hunting and nabbed an egg with a beautiful glow. Bet I spazz clicked that thing a dozen times in my excitement at finally seeing a metal!

Two more gems hatched and I grabbed two more

I just caught a CB Copper!

I also have two of all of the new dragons, with one more Plated Colossus and two Striped Rivers.

Finally got a ruby gemshard. My others had all hatched azure or jade. Caught another gemshard and another striped river.

edit: Azure and Jade gemshards both grew up

Edited by rubyshoes

Finally got my Magikarp badge today. It's the day before my birthday too, so it's a nice birthday surprise, even if it doesn't do anything. tongue.gif

I was also able to grab two more Gemshard eggs yesterday. Hopefully I'll get all three colors from the eggs I have now.

river and 2 gems in eggs woot now my other 2 gems became red and blue

Edited by toniblab