sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

My 2 gemshards eggs that I had influenced male and female hatched blue! That's exactly what I wanted! Oh, I'm so happy!

Managed to nab 2 Gemstones! Glad to see they're not too hard to come by. Now I just hope I get a blue one this time. xd.png

yay! im finally locked up tight with gemshard eggs! i have to get what i need now and possibly have trade material in the spares!

I finished my CB Adult scroll goals for the gemshards!!!! biggrin.gif Everything gendered correctly and I was able to trade for stuff I needed.

I was finally able to gift my daughter her very first pair of cb golds for her birthday. She's been a member since 2008 and I thought it was about time! Thank you for the trades making this possible, you know who you are. wub.gif

So not long ago I was breeding my dragons, couldn't decide what to breed my female silver to, and clicked a whiptail. And got a silver egg from the pairing ohmy.gif I bred a whiptail mate right away, and now I got this from their second breeding attempt. blink.gif

I guess I should continue this lineage as long as I'm lucky with breeding shinies from whiptails laugh.gif

I finally managed to breed a shiny from my sole 2nd gen prize. (It's not on my scroll any more, so no need to stalk. I'm not taking requests about that prize, either, as I have a number of people in mind that I'd like to gift.)

Bred this in hopes for a bloodswap/trade, but may end up keeping for its code instead.

My new releases are starting to grow up! I still need to figure out what I'm gonna do with the Gemshards, but the Plated Colossus was very happy with my choice of mate. Nothing unique, but it looks nice. tongue.gif

Two Whites grew up and testbreeding resulted in this and z'is

So one of to the z-thread and one to keep biggrin.gif

All my influences worked this time around and the bunch of uninfluenced CB AP BBW finds gendered 2-2, so yay \o/

Edited by herk

I got a silver Trophy today!

I just noticed that the trophy on my scroll is silver! Now I can have more eggies at one time, yay!