sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I've finally 'finished' my Stripe x Sweetling lineage: Eggy!

May add a generation if there are people wanting to swap, but otherwise I am happy with this ^^

After my return, I tried breeding Hellfire Bonanza and Firefly Memory again, with the hope that my time off would inspire them to lay a Silver egg, as a mate for my 3rd gen Shimmer, Shy Lee. They came through, and he gendered correctly, Firefly Bonanza. I just tried Lee and Firefly together, and while no egg was produced, it seems they like each other! wub.gif

Uninfluenced AP catch gendered correctly. Now I have the difficult task of getting a Gold from Royal Crimson. x__x

I had one lone egg slot open, and decided to take a quick glance at the biomes before logging off for the evening - Alpine blue stripes and electric sparks, Coast salty smell and scales, Desert exotic scent and beautiful glow, ForbeautifffffBACKBACKBACKBACK!

So, so lucky.

I had one lone egg slot open, and decided to take a quick glance at the biomes before logging off for the evening - Alpine blue stripes and electric sparks, Coast salty smell and scales, Desert exotic scent and beautiful glow, ForbeautifffffBACKBACKBACKBACK!

So, so lucky.

did you get it? o:

Pretty combo, congrats!

I received a much anticipated shiny today, with a nhio mate. sooo purdy wub.gif

Bred a Red Dorsal for a lineage - which means that lineage is unstoppable now because everything else is easier to breed (and re-breed in case of refusals). biggrin.gif

Caught a CB Magma and a pyralspite from the Alpines.

Got an absolutely unexpected 2nd gen silver from whiptail on first try blink.gif

I'll soon be able to breed this smile.gif

Edit: Fixed link

Edited by Ha-Ki

hubby and i tried to turn two eggs today and got one success. the little ND hatchie is hidden safely on his scroll *squees*

So at Valentine's event I got a RA from bronze shimmer, 2G, which was amazing. Anyway, a bunch of things came together and trades were made and long story short I just bred this

WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE MY EXCITEMENT RIGHT NOW I NEVER THOUGH I WOULD OWN SOMETHING THIS GORGEOUS I'M IN LOVE.