sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Bred http://dragcave.net/lineage/shAE0 who is my new favorite baby since the code has my name (shae) in it :3 I usually don't even look at the codes unless I need to trade/incubate/influence/whatever a specific egg or hatchie, but I just happened to glance at the code and was rather surprised to see my name! tongue.gif

Also rather happy about breeding three 3G tinsels right in a row :3

I received a 2gen Bronze Tinsel from Balloon from the most generous person in the world! ^o^ I've wanted one from this pairing for a long time now!

I hunted my first silver cb egg. I have other cb silvers that I got as gifts from friends but it was nice to grab one by myself. I couldn't believe! blink.gif

Bred a 4G egg with Spriter Alts at the base and was so happy the parents didn't refuse each other. biggrin.gif I gifted the first egg, but I'm going to keep the second one if it's another Falcon because those dragons are so awesome. wub.gif

Edited by Syiren

Just finished this, I'm so happy the parents didn0't refuse each other. wub.gif

A couple of dragons grew up, so time for testbreeding...

he liked her

he liked her

he liked her

the other day

he liked her (thanks again Solarcat)

Oh and I bred him a perfect mate (whose link I will only share once she's a bit older than freshly bred), so let's pray to the GoN and TJ they will like each other as well.

Edit: Shaming apparently worked

Edited by herk

Finally bred a PB 3rd gen female-Influenced Silver mate I've been trying for, and am now on tenterhooks that she genders properly and doesn't Refuse her mate, lol

I was trying for ages before this to get one for another pairing, but this newer one takes precedence, and it's the same breeding as the previous 3rd gen Silver, so no good there anyway.

Edit: actually, probably better not to put up the lineage link, I suppose - and all 3rd gen PBs look the same anyhow.

Re-edit: happy B-day, Shajana!

Maybe to celebrate we'll get that long-awaited Release tomorrow, in honour of you!

Edited by Syphoneira

Happy birthday!!

Thank you!

Got those amazing 3 eggs today (I still can't believe it!): 1, 2 and 3 <3 biggrin.gif

right before the release I caught my first CB blusang lindwurm c:

I get the feeling that it's gonna look nice with the new stripy egg.

All grown up!

It got so long that you can't see the first two generations. If I was to start all over I'd've made it a more traditional spiral, but I was a newbie when I started it.

EDIT: Thanks for all the kind words! biggrin.gif

Edited by Gingehfish

All grown up!

It got so long that you can't see the first two generations. If I was to start all over I'd've made it a more traditional spiral, but I was a newbie when I started it.

Actually, I think that type of spiral is interesting too!

All grown up!

It looks like a 2-colored wave this way smile.gif