sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Wha...what...

I didn't even think that that THIS was possible...

EEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeee

<3

EDIT; Thanks herk :3

My Silvers are amazing today, got another pretty: http://dragcave.net/lineage/hylkm

Holy cow! I struggle to even get BLACKS from my falcies!

whoot, finally my Wrapper Lineage is complete *drool* and I caught a CB Silver 0_o lucky Friday the 13th

whoot, finally my Wrapper Lineage is complete *drool* and I caught a CB Silver 0_o lucky Friday the 13th

Oooh, that's awesome! I much prefer checkers for my own sake, but I do love seeing people put the effort into different lineages to make them something beautiful like that!

I'm so happy. The three Cb Blusangs that were gifted to me gendered correctly! wub.gif Now to just wait for the last two to grow up and my other CB to come off cooldown and then try to start breeding a small PB line. Hopefully they like each other. biggrin.gif

Was gifted this as mate for this

They didn't produce an egg, but they didn't reject!

Hit my 2nd page! yaaay! Milestone!

MY. FIRST. SECOND. GEN. GOLD. SHIMMER.

I'm hiding my scroll because of view-bombing, but I couldn't be more happy!!!!! smile.gif

OK I still have some VERY stubborn pairs slowing down my projects but still this week was extraordinary successful on the breeding projects account:

he will be her mate.

she will be his

and

she his.

So barring refusals (or misgenders) that's two age-old checker projects finished and one newer one a good step further.

8th gen!

VDay checker - not fond of RA's and I like male falconiform's better, but this does look nice. Too bad I didn't keep an RA from the hellfire because I was also excited to see that. >_e

And steadily coming closer to reaching 7th gen pb tea! Waiting for my second 4th gen to grow up. Already have a 5th and 6th gen waiting for mates. o3o

got my very first 2nd gen prize today (IOU), what a nice Birthday present xd.png

got my very first 2nd gen prize today (IOU), what a nice Birthday present xd.png

ooo nice! Happy birthday!

Me, I'm just frolicking in the purple dorsal land that is the AP...

Successful test breeding. This was a lineage I'd hoped to start since the Pyralspite release, but recently I've begun to wonder that it might not be as pretty as I'd initially thought. It's nice, though. I'm definitely going to keep breeding these guys. <3

Edit: Successful test breeding #2, on a different project.

Edit 2: Successful test breeding #3, on another project. :3

Edited by ab613

Finally finished this

I feel accomplished cool.gif

I was clearing blockers in the Jungle, looking for dinos, when I caught a CB silver. After refreshing over it once. I am astounded.

I just caught my first CB Almandine! I didn't have any none-CB one's too, so this is my very first. ^o^

Teaches me to never miss releases again... Ahaha.