sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Congrats everyone!

~

It hatched yellow!! I still can't believe my luck! laugh.gif

Edit: I just found and got a Brimstone with the code of my favorite local food.

Edited by Pixel.G

I have to do two long updates today, one for The Evil Project, and one for Hoarders Anonymous. I guess that's kind of congrats because I'm a mod for them? Idk I just needed to say it somewhere. Have a great day.

Omg finally they gave me a gold egg ohmy.gif

It was hard work. *sigh*

ohmy.gifohmy.gif Congrats!!! I wish my undines would do that ohmy.gif They refuse to give me any shiny eggs, no silvers, no gold and no shimmer either dry.gif and i breed them to metals weekly dry.gif

Grats, Doublelift! Try not to hoard too many, I want them too xd.png

Edit: Yay, just got another CB Gold Wyvern to continue my GW/Pink lineage! biggrin.gif

Edited by Bubbleme

Grats, Doublelift! Try not to hoard too many, I want them too xd.png

Edit: Yay, just got another CB Gold Wyvern to continue my GW/Pink lineage! biggrin.gif

I'll try to xP

Caught another CB blusang biggrin.gif Saw 3 todayyyy but no metals

Apparently all you need to get a yellow undine is a lineage plan where you wish NOT to get one.

One!

Two!

That makes 3 yellow alts in the past week and a half. blink.gif Perhaps I should start an undine service. OMG

Edited by Gypsydancer

After trading for a couple, I finally caught my own magma dragon! Which is amazing, since I'm normally too slow to catch anything, then slightly uncommon!

I've been gone for a while, since Easter of last year, missed Halloween and Christmas last year dry.gif . Came back for Valentines this year.

And...

I got my third GoN after two tries! And yesterday I caught a CB Blusang! Pretty good for having been gone for a while

I got my third GoN a couple weeks ago.

A Black I snagged from the AP alted, my first one.

Got my third ever alt Vine, though I'm not sure if she'd work in the lineage I have planned.

The one time I'm breeding a tan/tan ridgewing pair aiming for a purple ridge, they give me a tan baby... but it's okay, because it turns out I can use one like that anyway <3