sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Finally got Lord Myst to give me a shiny egg for the Christmas raffle winner. Bout time! xd.png

This nebula colored correctly! I was worried when the other one decided to be purple, but thankfully I didn't get a double fail. Hope whoever gets the purple nebula hatchling enjoys it. smile.gif Edited by Tehya Faye

Congrats - NOT so much! Three of the four Nebulae I bred have hatched WRONG dry.gif

!!!! I GOT A LEETLE TREE!!!!

I got a flamingo wyvern from the main cave, then continued clicking through the biomes and I saw the leetle tree message. I haven't seen that in years! And I misclicked so much before finally clicking on the actual link. AND IT WORKED!!!

Bred a second gen gold from mistletoe

edit: Congrats alora on your gold trophy

Edited by rubyshoes

Was gifted so many pretty dragons by my secret santa - among others my very first CB Gold. smile.gif

Received a soulpeace egg from my sister. wub.gif She'd give me the other one as well, but I didn't have enough room for both, so it can wait until I give her more stripes when they hatch. biggrin.gif

Wooo! No Refusal!!!

I'm more excited over the fact that they didn't refuse than I would be if they actually produced an egg. xd.png

Congrats all around on all the sweet eggs. biggrin.gif

I recently caught another CB Golden Wyvern and just now snagged a CB Thunder. Also, my hunt for CB Waterhorses is going well so far. Thank the AP for that.

And bred this pretty Pink/Valentine '09 egg: http://dragcave.net/lineage/1099j. Now if only I could find another 2G Pink from Valentine '09 for my other one...

Oh, and my Silver bred this pretty egg from one of my Mistletoe: http://dragcave.net/lineage/pUpPw.

Finally got my Thuwed! biggrin.gif It almost died because I didn't realize the egg wasn't a CB (I've been collecting commons for a while) and someone viewbombed it. But it's happy and healthy and hidden now, and I'm so excited for it to be grown! smile.gif

I caught a CB Copper by accident! xd.png I was aiming for a nebula, which someone got before me and up popped a copper in it's place.

Caught a Green Copper from the Cave today. I was trying to trade for one for over a week and hunt for one longer than that. Today it just randomly shows up. I was not even looking for it this time. laugh.gif

Caught a Red Dorsal in the cave a few days ago. this makes my second CB and also means that I now have more Red dorsals than Purple. xd.png

Also treasuring the set of CB trios that was gifted in the departures thread a few days ago. Looking forward to breeding nice 2G's to give back once the babies grow up. happy.gif

Got a CB silver male hatchling in an FFA (thanks again gifter).

I finally got Ketran and Ellimist to breed and got an egg.

It turned out to be male and the name Toomin wasn't taken =D

I've been having a nerdgasm all dayXD

Edit: All three names refer to the same character in the Animorphs book seriesXD

Edited by Jashypoo